• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

ksm32

Quote from: DanTSX on November 21, 2020, 11:09:49 PM
Turkey is gross anyways.

No , Gross - is Gross. Entirely different bird.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYzf0MqObg

This pathology expert with credentials up the wazoo exposes the whole fraud. Lots of that going around these days! You REALLY need to hear this!!

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on November 21, 2020, 11:04:50 PM
Hey Fuckface! JayGab says hello!  Just passing it on     

Eat Shit DINKBIRD!! Gobble FuckYou!!!
LOL  Back at you both!

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on November 21, 2020, 11:09:49 PM
Turkey is gross anyways.  I do boeuf bougerone this year.  Last year it was bbq ribs.
Heh.  Turkey is tradition.  Being thankful is the point.  Last year, were they beef ribs?  I really groove on beef ribs.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 01:46:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYzf0MqObg

This pathology expert with credentials up the wazoo exposes the whole fraud. Lots of that going around these days! You REALLY need to hear this!!
Will watch after Tagesshau.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 22, 2020, 12:49:55 AM
https://twitter.com/AMErikaNGIRLLL/status/1330183026106638339

This is great.  Most of the lockdown measures are enforceable only by soft means (basically official bullying and shaming) and will melt if actually challenged legally.  I do not think that in most areas there is the political will to lock up greedy business owners who refuse to shut down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 12:55:29 PM
This is great.  Most of the lockdown measures are enforceable only by soft means (basically official bullying and shaming) and will melt if actually challenged legally.  I do not think that in most areas there is the political will to lock up greedy business owners who refuse to shut down.

Greedy because they want to survive?

pate

I am surprised that you had no comment on the two well-fed government types, Shadow Vice-President-elect.

I would venture to speculate that those two need some remedial Physical Training, and perhaps a temporary salary reduction for Failure to Meet Uniform standards.

I forget the pertinent Shadow Goverment Code, and subsection on Federal, State and Local government workers and the Uniform Standard.  You have seen it I am certain, I sent you the memo.   It was really long and official prose, but distilled down to:  "You need to look good in uniform, No Fatties Allowed."

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 22, 2020, 12:49:55 AM
https://twitter.com/AMErikaNGIRLLL/status/1330183026106638339

Yeah.  If only all Americans acted up like this.  And I can pretty much guarantee that if all Americans wore body armor, cams and firearms, the oppressive 'gov't of the ppl' would tread a bit more lightly in a private place of business, a home or private properties.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 01:02:35 PM
Greedy because they want to survive?

That was plainly sarcasm, you dope.

paladin1991

If they shut down, where would you buy your flour, baking powder, shotgun rounds, etc.?

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2020, 01:08:07 PM
I am surprised that you had no comment on the two well-fed government types, Shadow Vice-President-elect.

I would venture to speculate that those two need some remedial Physical Training, and perhaps a temporary salary reduction for Failure to Meet Uniform standards.

I forget the pertinent Shadow Goverment Code, and subsection on Federal, State and Local government workers and the Uniform Standard.  You have seen it I am certain, I sent you the memo.   It was really long and official prose, but distilled down to:  "You need to look good in uniform, No Fatties Allowed."

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Haha yeah that hawg in the striped shirt was conspicuously out of uniform, no doubt because it doesn't fit any more.  Why they put him up front is a mystery -- nobody takes a fat fascist seriously.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 22, 2020, 01:33:19 PM
If they shut down, where would you buy your flour, baking powder, shotgun rounds, etc.?

In the alley behind the Russian grocery store out of the trunk of a Gran Torino, from a guy in a track suit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 01:33:08 PM
That was plainly sarcasm, you dope.

Maybe you’re just not very good at it. :-\

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 22, 2020, 01:33:19 PM
... baking powder...

That shiet is ayy bourgewah crutch!

I recommend keeping it dry and away from the air in a hermetically sealed container for as long as possible, in addition to keeping the thermocouple for the oven in good working order for as long as is practiable...

But what do I know?

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 23, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

I recommend keeping it dry and away from the air in a hermetically sealed container for as long as possible, in addition to keeping the thermocouple for the oven in good working order for as long as is practiable...

But what do I know?

-p

I am under the impression that baking powder is a mixture of baking soda and cream of tartar so you could conceivably mix it as needed.  I need to do more research on single-acting vs. double-acting baking powder, though, as there is an Asian honeycomb cake I want to make that calls for single-acting, if I remember right, producing huge bubbles in the batter.

This year, in addition to the baker's ammonia I have used previously, I will be making a couple old cookie recipes that call for potash, which should be fun, ordered in little baggies from Germany.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 01:35:47 AM
I am under the impression that baking powder is a mixture of baking soda and cream of tartar so you could conceivably mix it as needed.  I need to do more research on single-acting vs. double-acting baking powder, though, as there is an Asian honeycomb cake I want to make that calls for single-acting, if I remember right, producing huge bubbles in the batter.

This year, in addition to the baker's ammonia I have used previously, I will be making a couple old cookie recipes that call for potash, which should be fun, ordered in little baggies from Germany.

Baking Powder is most certainly a mixture of Baking Soda (NaCO₃) and whatever the fuck Cream of Tartar is (have not looked into that as a chemical, basically an acidic "salt").  Where could one home-brew some old skool NaCO₃?  I have not looked into it, yet, my first attempt would be some exploration of the Lye product (common wood-ash)...

Single vs Double acting in the Baking Soda/Powder department depend on the fact that NaCO₃ releases CO₂ when subjected to HEAT, while the combination of NaCO₃(alkaine salt) with an acid salt(vitamin C or ascorbic acid, for instance) in the presence of H₂O -->  CO₂  + HC6H7O6 = ???....

I digress, yes.

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 23, 2020, 02:09:48 AM
Baking Powder is most certainly a mixture of Baking Soda (NaCO₃) and whatever the fuck Cream of Tartar is (have not looked into that as a chemical, basically an acidic "salt").  Where could one home-brew some old skool NaCO₃?  I have not looked into it, yet, my first attempt would be some exploration of the Lye product (common wood-ash)...

Single vs Double acting in the Baking Soda/Powder department depend on the fact that NaCO₃ releases CO₂ when subjected to HEAT, while the combination of NaCO₃(alkaine salt) with an acid salt(vitamin C or ascorbic acid, for instance) in the presence of H₂O -->  CO₂  + HC6H7O6 = ???....

I digress, yes.

-p

Haha yeah you are way ahead of me there!  On the subject of hazardous food additives I have also found a Mexican reference to using "lime" when making candied pumpkin for empanadas to make sure the minced pieces don't just turn to mush in the syrup but I am loath to rely on a translation here since they can't even get their citrus names straight -- lima lime limon lemon.  Do you recall, in those books of which we were speaking, whether the lime that accompanied the chewing of the coca leaf was of the citrus or sedimentary variety?  I wonder if any desiccating or alkaline substance will do?

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 02:53:45 AM
Haha yeah you are way ahead of me there!  On the subject of hazardous food additives I have also found a Mexican reference to using "lime" when making candied pumpkin for empanadas to make sure the minced pieces don't just turn to mush in the syrup but I am loath to rely on a translation here since they can't even get their citrus names straight -- lima lime limon lemon.  Do you recall, in those books of which we were speaking, whether the lime that accompanied the chewing of the coca leaf was of the citrus or sedimentary variety?  I wonder if any desiccating or alkaline substance will do?

Firstly(?):  The text you quoted quite clearly shows a dreaded "smiley face," I am certain that I always check the box that says "Don't use smileys."

B.  the word "lime" is a common disambiguation. (see Wikipedia)

Another thing,
those books were clearly set in the pre-Monroe Doctrine era Andes Mountains, and thus clearly were reefering to citrus fruits, and not any sort of substance made from baked common Limestone that could be pulverized to create some sort of mongrel Portland cement...[/list]

Would you care to pass the salt?

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 23, 2020, 03:14:54 AM
Firstly(?):  The text you quoted quite clearly shows a dreaded "smiley face," I am certain that I always check the box that says "Don't use smileys."

B.  the word "lime" is a common disambiguation. (see Wikipedia)

Another thing,
those books were clearly set in the pre-Monroe Doctrine era Andes Mountains, and thus clearly were reefering to citrus fruits, and not any sort of substance made from baked common Limestone that could be pulverized to create some sort of mongrel Portland cement...[/list]

Would you care to pass the salt?

-p

Ah thank you, sir; that makes perfect sense!  Never mind maneuvers, just go straight at 'em.

paladin1991

Quote from: pate on November 23, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

But what do I know?

-p
Funny.  You sound almost sober.

albrecht

Always do as I say, not as I do with these Democrats, and usually politicians in general. Having said that I don't appreciate the rudeness and profanity but it is NJ after all. 

https://twitter.com/GrantB911/status/1330690895436460032

Break out in Shanghai's Pudong airport. I believe to fly into China, you have to be a Chinese citizen and have two negative COVID tests performed in the 48 hours before your flight [local travel agency here guarantees your tests for $400]. Still they had some sort of outbreak at the airport there.  Looks like they tried to contain but the moose is loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwuaGFIJmFM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2020, 12:04:29 PM
Always do as I say, not as I do with these Democrats, and usually politicians in general. Having said that I don't appreciate the rudeness and profanity but it is NJ after all. 

https://twitter.com/GrantB911/status/1330690895436460032

It’s not for them. They’re just here to manage the plebs through the great reset.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 12:10:29 PM
Break out in Shanghai's Pudong airport. I believe to fly into China, you have to be a Chinese citizen and have two negative COVID tests performed in the 48 hours before your flight [local travel agency here guarantees your tests for $400]. Still they had some sort of outbreak at the airport there.  Looks like they tried to contain but the moose is loose.

Hey, WAN! I’m wondering why didn’t we see the same kind of panic vids here that you posted with glee of people just randomly keeling over in China, etc. when this thing first hit? What do you figure accounts for that difference?

P.S. Good boy!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2020, 12:14:53 PM
Hey, WAN! I’m wondering why didn’t we see the same kind of panic vids here that you posted with glee of people just randomly keeling over in China, etc. when this thing first hit? What do you figure accounts for that difference?

P.S. Good boy!