• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2020, 09:40:26 PM

I bet some plebs think an actual world-killing virus would be preferable to what we did get. WEAK.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 09:42:38 PM

I bet some plebs think an actual world-killing virus would be preferable to what we did get. WEAK.

At the risk of being accused of emulating you:

Quote from: pate on April 13, 2020, 12:16:24 AM
...I think perhaps it is too harsh to single out people that are only one of the three target demographics.  If you are fat;  you don't necessarily have to die, same if you are only stupid, or are only ugly...

Perhaps, a sort of triage should be arranged;  i.e. if you are stupid/ugly, fat/dumb, or fu/gly the virus will "activate."  I only propose this drastic step as a method of providing for the genetic diversity of the human species as a whole.  Bill Gates for instance;  being fat, dumb and ugly would necessarily have to die...

I still don't understand why he demanded the 5G "activation" sequence in this current fad virus.

The following video has nothing to do with this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PR2iJbLUE

I have said too much.

-p

/self-reported

Not being plebian, I opted for the middle ground vis a vis The Virus We Have and The World Killing Virus...

I am pate and I approve this message.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2020, 10:03:05 PM
Not being plebian

Oh, you.

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2020, 10:03:05 PM
The Virus We Have and The World Killing Virus...

Black & White thinking: DETECTED
DOWNGRADE STEP-DOWN COMMENCING
YOU'LL NEVER MOW THAT LAWN

HOTFIX: pate is now immune to damage effects caused by exposure to sunlight. You're welcome.

ItsOver

A very interesting read.  Twitter sure didn’t like it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/rogue-chinese-virologist-joins-twitter-publishes-evidence-covid-19-created-lab

“Evidently, the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 could have been created through gain-of-function manipulations at the WIV is significant and should be investigated thoroughly and independently.

Finally, those curious how the virus could have been created synthetically in Wuhan, here is a diagram proposed by Dr. Yan explaining all the required steps:

Silphion

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗: 𝙻𝙰 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 USA 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8718753/COVID-19-LA-CHRISTMAS-study-suggests.html

Which follows on: 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/07/fact-check-coronavirus-found-march-2019-wastewater-sample/5350878002/

Much more discussion and emphasis on this aspect of the outbreak is very necessary.
Anecdotal experience confirms the possibility for myself and family members, at the least.

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 04:02:18 PMSARS-CoV-2 could have been created

Of course, I'm sure it's one of many that were established as a contingency plan sometime ago. It amazes me how niave some people are.

ItsOver

Quote from: Silphion on September 15, 2020, 04:39:17 PM
𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗: 𝙻𝙰 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 USA 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8718753/COVID-19-LA-CHRISTMAS-study-suggests.html

Which follows on: 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/07/fact-check-coronavirus-found-march-2019-wastewater-sample/5350878002/

Much more discussion and emphasis on this aspect of the outbreak is very necessary.
Anecdotal experience confirms the possibility for myself and family members, at the least.
Interesting.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the crap escaped from the Wuhan lab sometime earlier in 2019, the Chicoms decided to dummy up about it, until the situation became much worse than they were expecting, especially on the international stage. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 15, 2020, 05:17:38 PM
Of course, I'm sure it's one of many that were established as a contingency plan sometime ago. It amazes me how niave some people are.

Jack would usually say this but I think he’s sulking right now so I’ll say it for him: Lodge orders are lodge orders, mang. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 05:32:26 PM
Jack would usually say this but I think he’s sulking right now so I’ll say it for him: Lodge orders are lodge orders, mang. ;)
LOL.  Jackass is such a sensitive troll.  ;D

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 05:27:28 PMInteresting.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the crap escaped from the Wuhan lab sometime earlier in 2019, the Chicoms decided to dummy up about it, until the situation became much worse than they were expecting, especially on the international stage. 

I agree it was in the states months before it became public knowledge, but I think it unraveled exactly as planned.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 05:32:26 PMLodge orders are lodge orders, mang.

Yup, that's the mindset. Powers the name, control is the game. (Oh, but they do it out of love.) -SICK FUCKS-

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on September 15, 2020, 05:39:53 PM
I agree it was in the states months before it became public knowledge, but I think it unraveled exactly as planned.

Yup, that's the mindset. Powers the name, control is the game. (Oh, but they do it out of love.) -SICK FUCKS-
Released on purpose?  What’s a bunch of dead Chinese to the Chicoms, if it suits their overall strategy, especially of nuking the U.S. economy in an election year.  They’re probably pissed they didn’t kill more Chinese, for the sake of “cleansing and population control” and wreck the U.S. economy even more than they did.  Fucking ruthless bastards.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 05:40:59 PM
FIFY ;)
Ha!  At least Dubb can bake up some tasty looking goods. ;)

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2020, 09:14:57 PM
I finally know someone first-hand who has survived the Covid19.5!!!  A landlord in the neighborhood left me a note asking me to call, turns out he had the CornHoleEbola.  Didn't know it, was at the VA doing a normal check-up, and at the end of the thing they ask him if there is anything he was worried about.  Said he had been coughing a lot lately, and say;  could he get tested for CoronaChan?

Comes up positive, guy is like 80 or something, it has been 3 weeks since the test.  I think he survived it...

I guess he is still in quarantine so I agreed to keep his property picked up until the end of the month.  It is right across the street, so it isn't a big deal...  15 minute walk around first thing in the morning, I will probably do it in my pajamas so I look like a hobo, ha!

-p

Really? Just one? I know more than a dozen dudes that have had it.  Our golf league got hit hard.  I'm kind of glad Mrs. WAN talked me out of playing this year.  No deaders. Most just got sick, got over it and rocked on. A couple have been messed up for months - shortness of breath, etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2020, 05:55:37 PM
Really? Just one? I know more than a dozen dudes that have had it.  Our golf league got hit hard with it.  I'm kind of glad Mrs. WAN talked me out of playing this year.  No deaders. Most just got sick, got over it and rocked on. A couple have been messed up for months - shortness of breath, etc.
Man, that sucks.  I only know one who suspects he had it but never got tested.  It’s been interesting watching the local lib leaders try to milk the most out of the situation.  Fortunately, most of Texas isn’t anywhere near as bad as a place like New York.  Austin’s it’s usual weird self, though.

Jackstar

I know more than a dozen dudes that have had it.

Our golf league got hit hard with it.

A couple have been messed up for months - shortness of breath, etc.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 06:02:29 PM
Man, that sucks.  I only know one who suspects he had it but never got tested.  It’s been interesting watching the local lib leaders try to milk the most out of the situation.  Fortunately, most of Texas isn’t anywhere near as bad as a place like New York.  Austin’s it’s usual weird self, though.

It's been bizarre. No doubt about that. All summer long there were packs of kids out.  Greasing around on their bikes and skateboards.  No masks and no distancing and no one said boo. Now they are back in school and everyone seems to think they are all doomed. 

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 05:51:34 PMFucking ruthless bastards.

Yeah, it has to do with who's in the White House and those that back him. Desperate times = Desperate measures.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2020, 06:15:39 PM
back in school and everyone seems to think they are all doomed

[attachment=1,msg1421377]

Nothing can stop what is coming.
NOTHING.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 06:03:52 PM

The burro 'event' is at one of the cantinas in NL's Boy's Town, not in TJ. Not that I would know or encourage anyone- especially these days- to go to Ol' Mex or encourage the abuse of animals.  One notes also, in passing, that as advertised it is the "donkey's show," not a "donkey show."

I only know of one Corona-Chan case and subject recovered before his test results even got back (or at least appeared to have be recovered from what he described as a 'mild cold, but weird because I lost smell and taste.') But there are things on the internet about other long-term possible effects of this latest Chinese virus. Or, thinking more conspiratorial, it is sort of a test trial or a set-up for a later knock-out punch.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2020, 06:28:52 PM
there are things on the internet about other long-term possible effects of this latest Chinese virus

There are a lot of things on the Internet. How about you assume that they're all posted by crazy people on drugs? That seems like it would save you a lot of research time.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 06:33:05 PM

There are a lot of things on the Internet. How about you assume that they're all posted by crazy people on drugs?

Obvious I see what you did there is obvious.

ksm32

Quote from: Silphion on September 13, 2020, 12:33:36 AM
"Fear of Germs" from "You are all Diseased!" 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
Georgie was a wealth of futuristic warnings and observations. His HBO specials were packed with snippets like that.

Especially these ones:

1990: Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics
1992: Jammin' in New York
1996: Back in Town
1999: You Are All Diseased
2001: Complaints and Grievances

ItsOver

Lovely, fucking lovely.  “The Frankenstein Virus.”  I can’t wait to see how much “fun” The Bride of Frankenstein virus and all the other releases will be.  Who needs nukes, when you can cause havoc, with no external retaliation, plus thin your own herd.  The ChiComs see millions dead within their borders as icing on the cake, as long as the hallowed party and critical serfs are protected.

ItsOver

Quote from: ksm32 on September 16, 2020, 12:34:04 PM
Georgie was a wealth of futuristic warnings and observations. His HBO specials were packed with snippets like that.

Especially these ones:

1990: Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics
1992: Jammin' in New York
1996: Back in Town
1999: You Are All Diseased
2001: Complaints and Grievances
Carlin was a brilliant comic.  I wonder how long he would have lasted in today’s social climate before he was placed in the cone of silence.

K_Dubb

I went to the Russian grocery yesterday for the first time to see if it survived.  Busy, waited ten minutes at the deli, masks but everybody's honkers were out except mine.  They truly are immune.

They had some Christmas stuff in already, the big fancy pryaniki and knock-off lebkuchen, and I got a frozen stolichny cake (a very plain Soviet-era raisin pound cake) from from Moscow, from a much-depleted supply.  God knows why they bother importing that since you can whip it up in five minutes -- it is straight out of Mrs. Beeton's.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 16, 2020, 01:19:26 PM
I went to the Russian grocery yesterday for the first time to see if it survived.  Busy, waited ten minutes at the deli, masks but everybody's honkers were out except mine.  They truly are immune.

They had some Christmas stuff in already, the big fancy pryaniki and knock-off lebkuchen, and I got a frozen stolichny cake (a very plain Soviet-era raisin pound cake) from from Moscow, from a much-depleted supply.  God knows why they bother importing that since you can whip it up in five minutes -- it is straight out of Mrs. Beeton's.
I had dinner with some Russians once, in, of all places, Florida.  The first course was some awful beet soup with a huge glob of Miracle Whip (they seemed to prefer it to sour cream) and a main course of all you can drink ice cold vodka, served in regular water glasses, filled to the brim.  As awful as the soup was, it’s a wonder I remember it.