• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Just got a long robocaller message from our public health dept saying, in Spanish and English, about staying inside, no non-household groups, if you must go out wear face-covering and stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Virus is rapidly spreading. Go to some website to learn about how to celebrate the 4th of July safely.

I find it interesting, again, how now 4th of July is targeted- as was Easter services, yet protesting, rioting, looting, and mass public kneelings was deemed "essential" and safe by these same politicians and health experts just a short time ago. And, excepting a few sources, most all say the Gentle Giant riots were not a source of this spike a few weeks later.  And why do they exempt homeless populations from mass gatherings, distancing, or mask rules? And allow large corporate conglomerates to remain open but many small businesses to close, even if they served the same products/customers? Why do we see police without masks, even confronting malcontents rioting?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2020, 05:08:21 PM
Just got a long robocaller message from our public health dept saying, in Spanish and English, about staying inside, no non-household groups, if you must go out wear face-covering and stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Virus is rapidly spreading. Go to some website to learn about how to celebrate the 4th of July safely.

I find it interesting, again, how now 4th of July is targeted- as was Easter services, yet protesting, rioting, looting, and mass public kneelings was deemed "essential" and safe by these same politicians and health experts just a short time ago. And, excepting a few sources, most all say the Gentle Giant riots were not a source of this spike a few weeks later.  And why do they exempt homeless populations from mass gatherings, distancing, or mask rules? And allow large corporate conglomerates to remain open but many small businesses to close, even if they served the same products/customers? Why do we see police without masks, even confronting malcontents rioting?

Bastards just closed the Galveston beaches for the holiday weekend

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2020, 05:10:30 PM
Yep. They cancelled fireworks in many places near here and closed public parks and lakes access in Travis County. I think other Highland Lakes open and I'm not sure if they can technically shut down lakes themselves or only shut down the public access ramps and parks?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2020, 05:19:01 PM
Yep. They cancelled fireworks in many places near here and closed public parks and lakes access in Travis County. I think other Highland Lakes open and I'm not sure if they can technically shut down lakes themselves or only shut down the public access ramps and parks?
It may be time to break out a trumpet or a ukelele and set up a free republic zone for the Covid-oppressed.  Maybe an accordion would be more appropriate. ;)

http://youtu.be/LCWROddUaa8

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2020, 05:25:34 PM
It may be time to break out a trumpet or a ukelele and set up a free republic zone for the Covid-oppressed.  Maybe an accordion would be more appropriate. ;)

Find me a hot shirtless viking trumpeter and I'll be right down with mine.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2020, 05:25:34 PM

I think "more accordion" is something that we of many ethnicities and races all can agree on. And can be played masked! 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2020, 05:36:10 PM
I think "more accordion" is something that we of many ethnicities and races all can agree on. And can be played masked!
It's a win.  Surely, there must be a hot, shirtless, Viking trumpeter lurking in the Peoples Republic of Austin for Dubb to seduce.  ;) >:(

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2020, 05:42:42 PM
It's a win.  Surely, there must be a hot, shirtless, Viking trumpeter lurking in the Peoples Republic of Austin for Dubb to seduce.  ;) >:(

Wow!  Those are great socks! 

Needs the stripes tho.

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 01, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
https://twitter.com/ConservCityGirl/status/1278121258648047616
"Dear ConservCityGirl,

The selection of proper PPE should always be made based upon the requirements of your particular situation.  For New York, I would recommend both masks and vests but the best long-term course of action would be complete avoidance."

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2020, 05:10:30 PM

Praise be to Allah!   The beaches are death traps man.  Haven't you heard?  Listen to this from Kim Prather down at the Scripps Institute.
QuoteIn a Los Angeles Times interview early last week, Prather was quoted as saying, “I wouldn’t go in the water if you paid me $1 million right now.” She posited that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could enter the ocean â€" through raw or poorly treated sewage â€" and then get kicked back into the air along the surf zone.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 07:29:06 PM
Praise be to Allah!   The beaches are death traps man.  Haven't you heard?  Listen to this from Kim Prather down at the Scripps Institute.
It's even more dangerous when you consider how many people are playing pickle ball near the ocean! Thank goodness they closed it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on July 03, 2020, 07:02:35 PM

There’s a reason for this. Every other nation than us is sucking globalist dick and the antibodies are found in the semen. We just don’t want to be well that badly.

Gotta love the WHO.  Ooof.   Back to normal procedure it would seem - quarantine the symptomatic sick and those exposed. 

https://twitter.com/cubanisms/status/1279052385252499457

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 04, 2020, 08:48:45 AM
Gotta love the WHO.  Ooof.   Back to normal procedure it would seem - quarantine the symptomatic sick and those exposed. 

Yeah, great group.  Saw them in concert back in the day.  Can’t find the tee shirt though.  (I think my brother pinched it  and has it stashed to this dayâ€"the little bastard!)

ItsOver

Eh, call me Mulder.

Too much politics, too many agendas.

ItsOver

This should really help the Corona Chan spike in H-Town.

https://abc13.com/society/march-for-vanessa-guillen-planned-tonight-in-houston/6297526/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- As the tragic story of Vanessa Guillen continues to unfold, a group of Houstonians plan to spend their Independence Day marching in her memory.

The immigrant family advocacy group FIEL is organizing a march in Guillen's name that will take place downtown this evening.

Guillen is a Houston-native who went missing from Fort Hood in April and is presumed to have been murdered by a fellow soldier.

"Me and other people felt very strongly about the situation," said Andrew Rodriguez.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on July 04, 2020, 11:23:58 AM
... Fort Hood ...

I hated every second of my temporary stay @#THE GREAT PLACE.  If I had the misfortune to pull a permanent "doodie" in that hole, I could see how murder might be an option.  Not a good option, not a recommended COA but certainly on the table.  Green on green the worst "sin" in the military, IMHO.

I had the worst feeling when I saw that sign declaring the official motto of "THE GREAT PLACE," as if it were the gates of hell or something.  Yuck, never want to visit that place again.  Although I could be persuaded to see the artillery range north of the base "proper," as long as no live fire exercises were occurring.  I am sure that part is real nice during the winter months, this time of year you can have it though, no thank you.

-p
/self-reported;  off-topic

albrecht

Quote from: pate on July 04, 2020, 11:34:49 AM
I hated every second of my temporary stay @#THE GREAT PLACE.  If I had the misfortune to pull a permanent "doodie" in that hole, I could see how murder might be an option.  Not a good option, not a recommended COA but certainly on the table.  Green on green the worst "sin" in the military, IMHO.

I had the worst feeling when I saw that sign declaring the official motto of "THE GREAT PLACE," as if it were the gates of hell or something.  Yuck, never want to visit that place again.  Although I could be persuaded to see the artillery range north of the base "proper," as long as no live fire exercises were occurring.  I am sure that part is real nice during the winter months, this time of year you can have it though, no thank you.

-p
/self-reported;  off-topic

According to a C2C guest Jesse James's Templar Treaaure is buried under the Corp of Enginers made lake there. At Ft.Hood is racist cause named after white guy. And the convience stores (and liqour and women) are controlled by a local mafia. Or was. Maybe Caetels or big Mafia now.

I'm going out to grill, drink beers, and bake in Sun at the pool. Thry cancelled all offifial Independence Day stuff. Lame. Blow off some fireworks later.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 04, 2020, 11:40:46 AM

...They cancelled all official Independence Day stuff. Lame...
Someone should organize a protest march about it.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on July 04, 2020, 11:40:46 AM

I'm going out to grill, drink beers, and bake in Sun at the pool. Thry cancelled all offifial Independence Day stuff. Lame. Blow off some fireworks later.

I feel your pain, bro.  Why do "they" hate 'murica?  On "America Day" of all days, it is a pretty sad and lame 4th.  Enjoy it.

Yah, Ft. Hood...  I am sure it was a "great place" at some point in thyme, but my two visits 2010-2012 were not it.  It was shortly after the Nidal Hassan(sp?), patriotic display.  I got to spend a lot of time next door at a repurposed chapel, for the recieving/discharge thing.  Wish I could get that time back...  Rumor was "they" were going to build a mosque and name it aftre Hassan, on the site of the "patriotic display" once the "crime scene" was dealt with...

Wonder what ever happened to that "great 'murican" Hassan>?  Hope he got the death penalty, or is dead right now.  Probasbly got a pardon from the cmdr-in-c at the last moments of the administration, and a medal or something.

I think I might just have some PTSD from the "great place,"  jaysus!  Should apply for some benefits...

Hah.  'appy 'murica Day, wot!

I just wish Yorkie and Shred would pop in for the festivities, thinking of them today!  Much love to all!

-p

ediot:  on-topic sorta;  A friend had a theory that this whole Covid/BLM thing was a massive false-flag because Hillary has to testify and answer questions about e-mails or something.  He said it was a very recent development, like in the past week or so...  I tried looking for some proof via goggle, but only got hits and testimony on or about St. Patricks' Day.  If true "they" are doing an excellent job at covid-ing it up!   Hah!

WOTR

I really don't care what they say. I'm not leaving the house without my hazmat suit and respirator. I refuse to allow common sense interfere with my heightened state of fear.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
I really don't care what they say. I'm not leaving the house without my hazmat suit and respirator. I refuse to allow common sense interfere with my heightened state of fear.

You haven’t killed everyone in your sphere of influence yet? WTF?  Out of ammo?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2020, 02:18:26 PM
You haven’t killed everyone in your sphere of influence yet? WTF?  Out of ammo?

Between the police killing "innocents" and the rioters shooting themselves, I have not found the need to slaughter anybody for the last month.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
Say "Hi!" to everyone for us.

ItsOver

...I find it interesting, again, how now 4th of July is targeted- as was Easter services, yet protesting, rioting, looting, and mass public kneelings was deemed "essential" and safe by these same politicians and health experts just a short time ago. And, excepting a few sources, most all say the Gentle Giant riots were not a source of this spike a few weeks later.  And why do they exempt homeless populations from mass gatherings, distancing, or mask rules? And allow large corporate conglomerates to remain open but many small businesses to close, even if they served the same products/customers? Why do we see police without masks, even confronting malcontents rioting?

"Do I need to explain this again?  Corona Chan KNOWS, man."

analog kid