• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 15, 2020, 12:53:55 PM
I told you, I can make a roll last a month.  Do you not read any of the plague advice I dispense so liberally on here?

Oh I do.  I do!   I was in the heat of battle with SV and my judgement was clouded.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 12:58:22 PM
Oh I do.  I do!   I was in the heat of battle with SV and my judgement was clouded.

Was that you or he that exuded the “Nee”?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 12:58:22 PM

Thank you for your explanation.  I am entirely mollified.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1mvEDkJDo

Why?! He’s a Hillary voting, never-Trumper globalist. ::)

He says we’re not going back to the way it was but are creating an America 2.0.  ::) ::)

He concludes by saying that we can’t have people involved in manufacturing the way they were now for health reasons and now we just have to invest in robotics and he wants us to pay for this massive loss of jobs with a robotics tax. I shit you not! The reporter just fawned all over him and called him a “good guy.” ::) ::) ::)

If this guy’s on Trump’s economic recovery team we’re done for and it really is a globalist takeover. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to punch someone in the face more.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 12:43:11 PM
The Wounded Badger!  Of course.  I was hearing rumors of the The Three Balled Dachshund but I think you lot made a better choice.

In seriousness - how are things over there?   It would seem that London has fared better than NYC.

Hard to say really. BJ made a video when he came out of hospital and looked like he'd been run over by a truck. It seems like lots of care homes got hard hit and they're only just starting to add them to the figures. I don't think anyone knows what's happening, to be honest.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 15, 2020, 11:39:59 AM
I thought peaceful right to assembly was in the Constitution?

Protesting is a non essential?  In my opinion, those cops are non essential. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 15, 2020, 12:52:11 PM
They are always assless, you garrulous old fool.  And I will refrain from commenting on the devices in question other than to observe that, as sources of perpetual good humor, they are fundamental.

This isn't the first time you've made an ageist comment in my direction. Despite having a few extra years on the clock I'm still likely to live longer than you, what with all the pipe -puffing and promiscuous buggery you get up to.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2020, 01:23:57 PM
Protesting is a non essential?  In my opinion, those cops are non essential.

Nope. We need them to keep the donut population down.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 11:47:59 AM
People are going hungry because of this? Uh huh. Oh right! You’re that nut who believes the MSM. ::)
My whole family has received their stimulus.  PPL going hungry.  It's because they are stupid and didn't prepare.  Perhaps we are surrounded by useless eaters.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2020, 01:27:34 PM
My whole family has received their stimulus.  PPL going hungry.  It's because they are stupid and didn't prepare.  Perhaps we are surrounded by useless eaters.

People will starve with 2 or 3 flat screen TVs in their residence and a couple of cell phones.  Except Falkie.  He has reached critical mass and has stored up enough body fat to outlast us all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2020, 01:27:34 PM

You’ll have to ask Kissinger about that. Useless eaters are his department.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Hog on April 15, 2020, 09:42:55 AM
If it's on the inside forearm, thats a Mantoux test, not a vaccine.  If a red "wheal" grows from the injection site, it means you have been exposed to TB and require a confirmatory chest X-Ray. The X ray will show any damage from the "tubers" that devour lung tissue. 
It's a more difficult injection to give as its an INTRA-dermal injection. You have to raise a small bubble actually inside the layers of skin, not below them like in a sub-cutaneous injection.

Boomers and older will have the injection site located on the upper arm. It's an actual scar from smallpox inoculation.

peace
Hog

I've got one of those on left shoulder.   My sister got her's on her outer hip just above the joint as did other girls her age.    I suppose doctors did that to avoid visibly scarring someone who might be wearing a bare shouldered frock later in life.  My grandfather who fought in France in WWI had 5 or 6 such vaccination scars.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2020, 01:25:05 PM
This isn't the first time you've made an ageist comment in my direction. Despite having a few extra years on the clock I'm still likely to live longer than you, what with all the pipe -puffing and promiscuous buggery you get up to.

As if that is some sort of accomplishment!  There is far more to life than simple risk-aversion.  I have drunk deep of the cup of life.  I have loved grandly, and often.  If this or some other plague takes me I only hope to expire as graciously as I have lived.  Si, mi chiamano Mimi.

The title of this video is "Nigerians just burnt down a chinese factory as a warning to China"  with plenty of chest thumping in the comments. 

All I saw was some rubbish on fire in the road and bunch of dudes milling around this industrial park looking like they were up to no good.   Worth keeping an eye on this space............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0QLsjyN1iA

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 01:32:24 PM
You’ll have to ask Kissinger about that. Useless eaters are his department.

Is Henry still hiding under your bed?  What a fucking dullard and drone you are.  Your posts make reading the phone book seem exciting.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 01:48:58 PM
Is Henry still hiding under your bed?  What a fucking dullard and drone you are.

We may have had our differences in the past but I fully concur with your sentiments. He's a frightful oik and ought to be smothered forthwith, if not sooner.

analog kid

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2020, 12:48:10 PM
You really believe the computers took longer to print an extra 13 letters on a check?  Why, because it took some civil servant focus group to pick the font?  You’re dense.

Let me search your previous posts so I can find where you bitched about Pelosi and Schumer delaying the bill for almost a week to put in a bunch of bullshit.

Fuck, you guys are idiots.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2020, 01:51:31 PM

We may have had our differences in the past but I fully concur with your sentiments. He's a frightful oik and ought to be smothered forthwith, if not sooner.

I appreciate your concurrence but you're going to have to tell me what an oik is exactly.  My British is rusty. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 01:55:48 PM
I appreciate your concurrence but you're going to have to tell me what an oik is exactly.  My British is rusty.

A lout, a fool, a vulgar nitwit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 01:41:55 PM
The title of this video is "Nigerians just burnt down a chinese factory as a warning to China"  with plenty of chest thumping in the comments. 

All I saw was some rubbish on fire in the road and bunch of dudes milling around this industrial park looking like they were up to no good.   Worth keeping an eye on this space............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0QLsjyN1iA

Hell, all that's just Saturday night.  Those Nigerians really know how to party. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 01:48:58 PM
Is Henry still hiding under your bed?  What a fucking dullard and drone you are.  Your posts make reading the phone book seem exciting.

Always a pleasure to know that I’ve got under your skin again. Next to anal kid you’re probably the biggest idiot here. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 02:02:13 PM
Precisely.  Tx.

He’s talking about Kissinger, you clueless knob. ::) ;D

Michigan protest the shut down

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 02:01:11 PM
Hell, all that's just Saturday night.  Those Nigerians really know how to party.

Racist! ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 02:08:07 PM
He’s talking about Kissinger, you clueless knob. ::) ;D

It's mental acuity like this that won you that place at community college.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2020, 02:10:49 PM
It's mental acuity like this that won you that place at community college.

Kid gets easily confused. Senility’s a bitch! He obviously thought you were referring to me, not Kissinger. ;)