• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Hog

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2020, 01:36:43 PM
I just read an article where they have found six new coronaviruses in bats.  If the official narrative is correct, why can’t we leave bats the fuck alone?  Don’t touch, lick, kiss, fuck or eat them.
It's not the bats, it's the intermediary animals, like civits were, for SARSCoV-1 in 2003.  Bats bite civits, humans butcher civets for eating and during butchering the virus is transmitted.  The intermediary animal has NOT been 100% confirmed for SARSCoV-2.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on April 13, 2020, 06:16:30 PM
It's not the bats, it's the intermediary animals, like civits were, for SARSCoV-1 in 2003.  Bats bite civits, humans butcher civets for eating and during butchering the virus is transmitted.  The intermediary animal has NOT been 100% confirmed for SARSCoV-2.

peace
Hog

That’s becaue it comes from the level 4 Wuhan biolab. ;)

Quote from: Hog on April 13, 2020, 06:16:30 PM

peace
Hog

Thanks Hog!  I had a case of these on back order and I was thinking about cancelling it.   Feel better about it now.

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 06:19:07 PM
Thanks Hog!  I had a case of these on back order and I was thinking about cancelling it.   Feel better about it now.

We all knew what that skinny white chick was REALLY drinking!

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 06:19:07 PM

You really need to try the Beyond Bat soup. It looks like bat and it tastes like bat but, man, it’s not bat. :D

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 06:17:50 PM
That’s becaue it comes from the level 4 Wuhan biolab. ;)
chuckle

We gotta wait a while for that one.  SARSCoV-1 was just proven in 2019 to NOT have been manufactured in a Chinese biolab. It was a natural mutation and hasnt been seen in nature since 2005.(Like smallpox, the only known SARSCov-1 is in test tubes/cryo storage) Using that same time matrix, we should have an answer in late 2038 as to whether or not the SARSCoV-2 was indeed a bio-weapon.  Only 5 different RNA proteins are different between the 203-1 and the 2019-2 variants of the SARS Coronavirus  (Severe Actute Respiratory Syndrome.

I had a blood draw the other day.  A 6'4" Nigerian guy starts talking with me after he cinches the tourniquet.  He says"Damn Asians, they'll eat anything."  I looked at him in the eyes as he wiped my arm with alcohol. I said "They do have a unique diet." with a big smile on my face. Then he jabbed me.  Sounded just like King Jaffee Joffer from "Coming To America."  I could almost count the number of times this guys vocal folds moved. READ:deep

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 13, 2020, 10:53:15 AM
Boeing is resuming defense-related production.

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/boeing-restarting-limited-operations-next-week-after-covid-19-outbreak-shutdown-plant

They are really too big here to attract criticism from the governor or even the local press.  Probably a sign businesses won't wait for an antibody test or a vaccine or immunity-related work permit, and that companies are realizing it's not as bad as people are saying it is.
Their NASA stuff is shut down. NASA centers are at COVID-Level-4.  Boeings work for NASA is tiny compared to their defense business.

peace
Hog

whoozit

What is the proper temperature to cook bat to?  Can it be served rare?  Or is it the pork of the wet market and only eaten well done?  What wine pairs well with it?  Do you remove the wings or are they considered a delicacy.  What is Nancy Pelosi’s favorite bat dish?  Did COVID-19 come from bats?  So many questions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2020, 07:05:50 PM
What is the proper temperature to cook bat to?  Can it be served rare?  Or is it the pork of the wet market and only eaten well done?  What wine pairs well with it?  Do you remove the wings or are they considered a delicacy.  What is Nancy Pelosi’s favorite bat dish?  Did COVID-19 come from bats?  So many questions.

They don’t hip you to any of this stuff in the afterlife? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on April 13, 2020, 07:02:35 PM
Five Eyes forever!

peace
Hog

Australia for sure...but can Great Britain and your own nation be trusted now? They seem pretty committed to a globalist agenda.

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on April 13, 2020, 06:51:54 PM
chuckle

We gotta wait a while for that one.  SARSCoV-1 was just proven in 2019 to NOT have been manufactured in a Chinese biolab. It was a natural mutation and hasnt been seen in nature since 2005.(Like smallpox, the only known SARSCov-1 is in test tubes/cryo storage) Using that same time matrix, we should have an answer in late 2038 as to whether or not the SARSCoV-2 was indeed a bio-weapon.  Only 5 different RNA proteins are different between the 203-1 and the 2019-2 variants of the SARS Coronavirus  (Severe Actute Respiratory Syndrome.

I had a blood draw the other day.  A 6'4" Nigerian guy starts talking with me after he cinches the tourniquet.  He says"Damn Asians, they'll eat anything."  I looked at him in the eyes as he wiped my arm with alcohol. I said "They do have a unique diet." with a big smile on my face. Then he jabbed me.  Sounded just like King Jaffee Joffer from "Coming To America."  I could almost count the number of times this guys vocal folds moved. READ:deep

peace
Hog
Did you ask him if he had any "bushmeat" for sale? Maybe out of a suitcase in his car's trunk?

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2020, 07:05:50 PM

Here you go.  Solid recipe for Bat Wings from Martha Stewart

https://www.marthastewart.com/341842/spicy-bat-wings

Gunner65

Before beginning a 15- month assignment in the Philippines we had to complete a two-week Jungle Training Course (JEST).  Of the many creatures we were introduced to and trained to capture or kill for food, (snakes, lizards, fish, snails, crabs, insects and birds). Bats were not among them.

albrecht

1996-04-09

Art- "Just because I go to China it doesn't mean I need to eat or appreciate the way they treat thier animals.....In Bangkok.... Bob ate something that either barked or squeaked."

This after a caller was defending some guy to who hung a cat up to train his pitbull and said how Art likes to go to China and that he and Bob (Crane) should considers some other place since the weird animals they eat and how they treat them. Art didn't want the caller to continue about the caller's practice of "dispatching" animals and his defense of the pitbull/cat issue. 

Gunner65

I don't think the average American has any idea of what a "wet market" is or what the Chinese eat daily or how it is handled before being sold in open-air markets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on April 13, 2020, 06:51:54 PM
chuckle

peace
Hog

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211257/Wuhan-lab-performing-experiments-bats-coronavirus-caves.html

whoozit

I’ll put $50 on overcooked bat.

Gunner65

My experiences with open-air markets is minimal (and dated).  But I had a girl-friend in the PI and gave her about 200 pesos a week for food.  When I would get liberty (every other week or so) we would go to the market first thing in the morning before it got too hot.  She always got the freshest fish which was on ice. And vegetables.  I always wanted some meat but could never be certain it was Carribau unless I told her to get it.

Once I had eaten something once or twice from the same vendor I knew I could trust them.  My favorite was "Ida's BBQ'd Carribau sticks.  Pieces of meat on bamboo skeweres cooked over an open flame, wrapped in newspaper " to go".

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 13, 2020, 07:41:22 PM
I don't think the average American has any idea of what a "wet market" is or what the Chinese eat daily or how it is handled before being sold in open-air markets.

About jumped out of my skin, the first time I ever saw one over there.  This Mama-San was loping of the legs of these big ass bullfrogs with a meat clever.  Then
what was left of the frogs were crawling around hind legless.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 07:55:15 PM
About jumped out of my skin, the first time I ever saw one over there.  This Mama-San was loping of the legs of these big ass bullfrogs with a meat clever.  Then
We ate a LOT of frogs legs! LOTS!  I may have mentioned to you before in the past.  And yes, to see how they hunted them at night and how they are harvested is a bit shocking.  But we got used to it and learned about it.

And these frogs were fucking huge! Which added to our amazement! No shortage of frog meat and a lot safer than bats and other weird shit!

albrecht

You don't like frog legs? They are good. Broiled is best. But I will draw the line at bats and such. But things like fish are best bought at markets freshly caught. My main compliant is the treatment of the animals and the bringing of diseases and the impact the Chinese "health" industry, "wet markets," and such have on plants, fish, and animals around the world with poaching, more species being wiped out, smuggling and crime.

Gunner65

We were inoculated for everything imaginable at the time.  Not a single one of us contracted Malaria or any other life-threatening disease.  And we had to use that Vietnam vintage "bug juice" too.  Against pre-historic sized mosquitoes that bit us right through our woodland uniforms. 

That is why I preferred to stay at NRTF Capas, Tarlac 200 miles North of our base at NCSP San Miguel.  Jungle patrol sucked.  But not as bad as being posted as a Main Gate sentry in modified "Charlies" 4 hours a day!  And be harassed by the SNCOS and Brass non-stop!

I preferred to be at a forward post on patrols 8 hours a night. 

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 13, 2020, 08:01:04 PM
We ate a LOT of frogs legs! LOTS!  I may have mentioned to you before in the past.  And yes, to see how they hunted them at night and how they are harvested is a bit shocking.  But we got used to it and learned about it.

And these frogs were fucking huge! Which added to our amazement! No shortage of frog meat and a lot safer than bats and other weird shit!
You can use almost same set up as going for flounder. Gig and headlamp. Nothing wrong with frog legs....they also were important to the science of electricity! 

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2020, 08:08:27 PM
You don't like frog legs? They are good. Broiled is best. But I will draw the line at bats and such. But things like fish are best bought at markets freshly caught. My main compliant is the treatment of the animals and the bringing of diseases and the impact the Chinese "health" industry, "wet markets," and such have on plants, fish, and animals around the world with poaching, more species being wiped out, smuggling and crime.

I don't mine frog legs.  I prefer a chicken drum stick any day but they are ok.  Thing that got me was loping the poor things rear legs off while it was still alive and leaving it to crawl around like that.  Just mercy kill the bastard...............

GravitySucks

I wouldn’t have wandered through the wet markets in Thailand without my Thai traveling companions.  They seemed to know which vendors to trust and which ones to just walk past.  There were times they bought prepared food already portioned out in plastic bags without refrigeration that I was wary of eating but in 6 weeks I never did get sick so after awhile I learned to trust their judgement and just enjoy the food. 

I was much more selective of what I ate in Laos and Cambodia.

albrecht

Anti 5G is a Russian Plot!! And the theory gained traction because Corona-Chan came along for a perfect storm.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/5g-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory?utm_source=pocket-newtab