• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

The joke used to be that we’ve come so far but there’s still no cure for the common cold, which is a coronavirus. Ever wonder why there’s never been a vaccine developed for it? We’ve had vaccines that have erradicated other diseases so why not the common cold?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 09, 2020, 04:28:51 PM
Never mind, they can still get sex robots delivered to the door of their rickety shack. And if your relatives are anything like you I'm sure they're sorely in need of them. You grubby little beast.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/sex-robots-groundbreaking-ai-brain-21837620

I guess that would fall under "sustainable for life".  With the AI in it, perhaps it is smart enough to dispose of itself and not put grieving relatives in a tough spot.  That article also discusses "sex doll brothels" over there in Euroland. I'm quite sure you have tasted such fruits.  How are the sloppy seconds after some Bulgarian has taken care of business in room 208 ahead of you?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 09, 2020, 01:48:11 PM
If you are a dr.  Why are you not on the front lines of this virus thingy?  You are always on here when I check in.  Always.

Here's the deal.  MD is not a doctor of anything.  He is a bonafide (as in genuine) psycho.   That's a no-shitter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2020, 04:45:51 PM
Here's the deal.  MD is not a doctor of anything.  He is a bonafide (as in genuine) psycho.   That's a no-shitter.

Takes one to know one, globalsit cocksucker.  :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 04:44:12 PM
I guess that would fall under "sustainable for life".  With the AI in it, perhaps it is smart enough to dispose of itself and not put grieving relatives in a tough spot.  That article also discusses "sex doll brothels" over there in Euroland. I'm quite sure you have tasted such fruits.  How are the sloppy seconds after some Bulgarian has taken care of business in room 208 ahead of you?

I think we can draw a straight line between that episode with the sex doll leading to you hanging out with those bad characters on the Falkie thread. All those years of Lutheran Sunday School vanished overnight.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 09, 2020, 04:35:17 PM
Looks like they can go as long as they go tonight and are willing to stay there for the duration.  Isn’t there a militia in Michigan?   This revocation of rights is going a bit too far.

There is.  They were a scary bunch at one time.  After OKC it kind of dwindled to just a group dudes that play army in the woods on the weekends.
Alot of people there have weekend cabins up in Northern Mich and this is going to chap some asses.  There is some logic to it.  Those little rural hospitals can't handle much.  We'll see what happens.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 09, 2020, 04:55:48 PM
I think we can draw a straight line between that episode with the sex doll leading to you hanging out with those bad characters on the Falkie thread. All those years of Lutheran Sunday School vanished overnight.

Ha!  Did you see his latest videos raving about his check from Uncle Sugar?  Great stuff if you haven't.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 05:41:33 AM
Could I borrow it after you are done?
It REALLY isn't as good as the title would have it. A reminder to 'not judge a book by its cover.' There is a whole page on the methodology and scheduling of 'making porridge' in Lower and Upper Romerike (including Odalen.) And "making porridge" was not a euphemism for something more exciting or interesting (I know K_Dubb and certain others might actually enjoy this.) And mainly graphs about marriages, illegitimacy and theories about how morality laws might have impacted illegitimacy, divorce, etc in the opposite way as intended.

But for those who want:
ISBN: 0-8138-0588-0

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 05:04:19 PM
It REALLY isn't as good as the title would have it. A reminder to 'not judge a book by its cover.' There is a whole page on the methodology and scheduling of 'making porridge' in Lower and Upper Romerike (including Odalen.) And "making porridge" was not a euphemism for something more exciting or interesting (I know K_Dubb and certain others might actually enjoy this.) And mainly graphs about marriages, illegitimacy and theories about how morality laws might have impacted illegitimacy, divorce, etc in the opposite way as intended.

But for those who want:
ISBN: 0-8138-0588-0

Was kind of hoping this was the dust cover for it................

Also I would ask how you know about the existence of such a book but there are some questions one does not really want to know the answer to.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 04:15:11 PM
The State of Michigan just dropped the hammer:
https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-525182--,00.html

They can't go to cabins up inna woods, stores can only sell food or medication, etc.  Some of my WAN relatives are not happy.
WTF is this agenda where the government is not allowing people to be in places where they are less likely to infect others? Like large parks, boats, cabins, etc? And the almost singular focus on churches and why nobody should celebrate Holy Week or Easter? 

Stock up on Hamm's and get up to the UP cabin now because:

"After that date, travel between two residences is not permitted."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 05:11:27 PM
WTF is this agenda where the government is not allowing people to be in places where they are less likely to infect others? Like large parks, boats, cabins, etc? And the almost singular focus on churches and why nobody should celebrate Holy Week or Easter? 

Stock up on Hamm's and get up to the UP cabin now because:

"After that date, travel between two residences is not permitted."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 04:34:46 PM
I’m just wondering if I could get a show of hands as to who here would be willing to accept manditory vaccinations and who would not? Please provide some explanation as to why.

Anyone? Bueller?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 04:34:46 PM
I’m just wondering if I could get a show of hands as to who here would be willing to accept manditory vaccinations and who would not? Please provide some explanation as to why.

Don't know enough yet to give you an intelligent answer Doc.  It would depend on a lot of factors.  None of which have any answers yet.

I don't think I'd be first in line for any thing that involved monkey kidneys and I certainly am not going to chipped like a head of cattle.

albrecht

Democrat Gov of Virginia dons a black-face mask in response to Corona-Chan? While I support the comedy of black-face and costumes, in the proper setting and place, I find it interesting that the Democrats supported him after the scandal. And now he wears a black mask? I never even seen a dust mask, medical mask, N-95, etc that is black so he must have requested the color?

[tweet]1247240259043233795[/tweet]

https://www.richmond.com/news/local/government-politics/virginia-gov-ralph-northam-admits-he-posed-in-yearbook-photo/article_c29e0f55-6284-5bde-8d93-8804ad507d5d.html 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 05:46:53 PM
Democrat Gov of Virginia dons a black-face mask in response to Corona-Chan? While I support the comedy of black-face and costumes, in the proper setting and place, I find it interesting that the Democrats supported him after the scandal. And now he wears a black mask? I never even seen a dust mask, medical mask, N-95, etc that is black so he must have requested the color?

[tweet]1247240259043233795[/tweet]

https://www.richmond.com/news/local/government-politics/virginia-gov-ralph-northam-admits-he-posed-in-yearbook-photo/article_c29e0f55-6284-5bde-8d93-8804ad507d5d.html 

Some people I know in California have been using black ones they bought for wildfire smoke.  Cool looking, must be like mini respirators because they have what look like places for filter cartridges on each side.

I made a black one to look like them.  No one will be surprised that I have a sewing machine.

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 05:46:53 PM

Really?  All the stylish dudes are wearing 'em.  I bet K_Dubb has a drawer full.................

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 09, 2020, 05:51:07 PM

I made a black one to look like them.  No one will be surprised that I have a sewing machine.

See?  I knew that shit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 05:45:07 PM
Don't know enough yet to give you an intelligent answer Doc.  It would depend on a lot of factors.  None of which have any answers yet.

Like?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 09, 2020, 05:51:07 PM
Some people I know in California have been using black ones they bought for wildfire smoke.  Cool looking, must be like mini respirators because they have what look like places for filter cartridges on each side.

I made a black one to look like them.  No one will be surprised that I have a sewing machine.
Hopefully operated manually, treadle machine. Used while you listen to your Model A Standard Talking Machine.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 09, 2020, 05:54:13 PM
Oh yeah.  I got the memo.

Of course SV doesn't need a mask.  The Glenmorangie he swills down while holding court will kill off any mere virus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 05:58:05 PM
Of course SV doesn't need a mask.  The Glenmorangie he swills down while holding court will kill off any mere virus.

Classy shit!

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 05:58:05 PM

I always pictures SV with less below the waist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:01:55 PM

A dainty waif. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 05:55:51 PM
Like?

A reliable anti-bodies test for one. I was sick as hell in both December and February.  For all I know I've already had the shit and don't need a vaccine.   Of course that assumes that there would even be a vaccine that is shown to work. I think I saw where there were over 60 teams working on them - what if none of them are any good?  Then its a moot point.   Also it would depend on what Mrs. Walks thought about the vaccine - she is in the business so to speak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:02:46 PM
A reliable anti-bodies test for one. I was sick as hell in both December and February.  For all I know I've already had the shit and don't need a vaccine.   Of course that assumes that there would even be a vaccine that is shown to work. I think I saw where there were over 60 teams working on them - what if none of them are any good?  Then its a moot point.   Also it would depend on what Mrs. Walks thought about the vaccine - she is in the business so to speak.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 04:44:09 PM
The joke used to be that we’ve come so far but there’s still no cure for the common cold, which is a coronavirus. Ever wonder why there’s never been a vaccine developed for it? We’ve had vaccines that have erradicated other diseases so why not the common cold?

Any speculation as to why?

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:01:55 PM

Nah.  He's a chunky monkey.