• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:26:00 PM

It was all "fake news." These Muslims and Catholics writing about "the other." But look what they do/did! NPR tells me we need to not talk about "the other" - or be critical of migration or their sexual customs. That is what Muslim and Catholics did back then!

That's the neopagan argument.  For me, since those accounts are the only evidence of behavior that can't possibly leave any archaeological traces, they are invaluable and never to be thrown out, though always considered with a cautionary footnote.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on April 08, 2020, 10:24:58 PM
Hey, when you are done reading that Norweigian Hick secks book, would you put it in the "tiny library" with a roll of shiet-tickets?

Consider it a "solid" for a bro...

-p

Alas. I will keep. But leave it to suffice a random passage. It aint Penthouse Letters. "I wrote on the mortality in Norway, because I then forgot my depair over this depravity and wickedness and my own incapacity to see the beginning or end of it."  "But I continue by telling how, even though often in a depressed mood." 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 08, 2020, 10:34:52 PM
That's the neopagan argument.  For me, since those accounts are the only evidence of behavior that can't possibly leave any archaeological traces, they are invaluable and never to be thrown out, though always considered with a cautionary footnote.

Of course. Sometimes I kid too much. All should be preserved. Though their are arguments contrary.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:54:05 PM

Of course. Sometimes I kid too much. All should be preserved. Though their are arguments contrary.

The biggest problem I have is that you leave a hole big enough for people to just invent whatever they want and call it paganism, usually some Eastern import like meditation or made-up chants like those silly Druids at Stonehenge who haven't the slightest idea what a Druid actually said or did because nobody was there to write it down except the Romans who were too busy slaughtering them..

In rare cases where there is actual archaeological evidence of pagan behavior, like bog bodies in Ireland IIRC, it's pretty weird:  male bodies, strangled, with their nipples cut off, thought to be failed petty kings killed because they didn't nurse their people into prosperity or something like that.  So I have no problem with taking the weirdness as-is.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:37:05 PM

Alas. I will keep. But leave it to suffice a random passage. It aint Penthouse Letters. "I wrote on the mortality in Norway, because I then forgot my depair over this depravity and wickedness and my own incapacity to see the beginning or end of it."  "But I continue by telling how, even though often in a depressed mood."

At least scribble down the ISBN# for the tome, I must have it for my library of un-read books.  I have been cultivating this library for years, mainly to freak out Effen-Bee-Eye ayy-gents if they are peeking about the domicile when I am absent...

If you flipped it open to a random page to find that quote, it certainly seems like a winner-winner-chicken-dinner!

Hah!

-p

WOTR

Quote from: pate on April 08, 2020, 11:17:37 PM
At least scribble down the ISBN# for the tome, I must have it for my library of un-read books.  I have been cultivating this library for years, mainly to freak out Effen-Bee-Eye ayy-gents if they are peeking about the domicile when I am absent...

If you flipped it open to a random page to find that quote, it certainly seems like a winner-winner-chicken-dinner!

Hah!

-p

I don't know if you are slipping, or if I'm becoming fluent.

I have not needed to hire a "Pate to English" translator for a month or longer...

Quote from: Tootsie on March 13, 2020, 09:02:46 AM
same old joke geez  ::)
I see the Bern dropped out today. Too old to run again. Better pick out a tombstone to his liking.

Will the “dumbest of the Cuomos” as he has been called from New York with the weird nipple ring situation disrupt the convention and intervene in the nomination of creepy uncle pedophile Joe or you gonna jump on board the Biden bandwagon? 
https://www.the-sun.com/news/619149/gov-andrew-cuomo-nipple-pierced-distraction/amp/

Let us know which way the lunatic leftist fringe is leaning.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 09:33:12 PM
Lockdown is over.  From Wuhan with much love.

What site do you use? The only one that I could find only shows passenger planes (no cargo.) I assume that this one is the same?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 10:19:54 PM
Add to "list."

I have a crap load of ants. Not fire ants, luckily. But even getting in house. Not sugar ants. Also lots of those crazy catepillars (that turn into moths) but have that crazy twitching n flop on belly n look red to scare predators but backside blend in to tree bark. End Times!

https://youtu.be/VwTkkyMRSXA

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 11:18:32 AM
Jones just showed the clip below on his show.   The responses to this tweet are just bizarre.  I understand that real studies are underway on the malaria drug w/ zinc combo but here a Doctor claims some
success with it.   First response is something along the lines of "Don't fall for this.  Trump is not a doctor".  When it was a doctor being interviewed.  It's insane.

https://twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/1247209594088091648

Damn. I really wanted to send that out to a few people that I know. But Anthony Cordilla runs a clinic that seems to specialize in Botox, IV vitamin therapy, "lifestyle medicine, wellness programs and hair restoration. Yes, they have "urgent care" as well (that is open 8 to 8.) So, not really a hospital and does not appear to be their bread and butter... In short, he seems like a guest that George Noory might have on. https://restorewithmend.com/products-and-services/

I do want to believe that this drug works. I would likely even request it if I were quite sick. But I can't trust a guy who is the ceo of a wellness clinic to send the link to the people I know (I have always acted the part of the skeptic / cynic when they send me links...)

Quote from: WOTR on April 09, 2020, 12:40:25 AM
What site do you use? The only one that I could find only shows passenger planes (no cargo.) I assume that this one is the same?

FlightRadar24 and yes, passenger birds loaded with super spreaders on the red eye to Calgary - one way of course.   ;)

Gotta do what you gotta do to live, thrive and survive...................

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1248108234558205953

Quote from: WOTR on April 09, 2020, 03:09:02 AM
Damn. I really wanted to send that out to a few people that I know. But Anthony Cordilla runs a clinic that seems to specialize in Botox, IV vitamin therapy, "lifestyle medicine, wellness programs and hair restoration. Yes, they have "urgent care" as well (that is open 8 to 8.) So, not really a hospital and does not appear to be their bread and butter... In short, he seems like a guest that George Noory might have on. https://restorewithmend.com/products-and-services/

I do want to believe that this drug works. I would likely even request it if I were quite sick. But I can't trust a guy who is the ceo of a wellness clinic to send the link to the people I know (I have always acted the part of the skeptic / cynic when they send me links...)

Ok. So I had to laugh at the "he seems like a guest that George Noory might have on" line

pate

Quote from: WOTR on April 09, 2020, 12:04:26 AM
I don't know if you are slipping, or if I'm becoming fluent.

I have not needed to hire a "Pate to English" translator for a month or longer...

Now that my nefarious plan of shutting down the world economy to set up a one-wold gov't with myself as dictator for life, while simultaneously halving world population and subjugating the survivors with a wirelessly activated 5G "kill virus" is nearing completion I find the use of code-word and such unnecessary.

Apogees!

-p

Kidnostad3

Still waiting for you to identify the publication in which the article you posted appeared. 

WOTR

Quote from: pate on April 09, 2020, 07:43:47 AM
Now that my nefarious plan of shutting down the world economy to set up a one-wold gov't with myself as dictator for life, while simultaneously halving world population and subjugating the survivors with a wirelessly activated 5G "kill virus" is nearing completion I find the use of code-word and such unnecessary.

Apogees!

-p

Now it all makes sense. The MSM just did not understand. This is actually the Pate designed and implemented "carry onna" virus. Ironic that we instead shut everything down...

ItsOver

ItsOver

Apogees!

-p
Since you'll no doubt be a benevolent dictator, I'm looking forward to my regular ration of grog and limes, for those times when you're not too blitzed to distribute it.  Cheers!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2020, 07:45:59 AM
Still waiting for you to identify the publication in which the article you posted appeared.

You posted it.

K_Dubb

Apogees!

-p

As long as there's flour.  Dear God, please let there be flour!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 07, 2020, 10:39:59 PM
Oy Vey?

Your refusal to identify the source of the above article forces me to conclude that it came from The Damascus Daily Fishwrap or a similar publication.  Enough said.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2020, 12:04:44 PM
Your refusal to identify the source of the above article forces me to conclude that it came from The Damascus Daily Fishwrap or a similar publication.  Enough said.

Say the globalist faggot serving Henry Kissinger. ::)

In the midst of a pandemic this idiot’s primary concern is racism. Democrat confirmed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 09, 2020, 11:43:15 AM
As long as there's flour.  Dear God, please let there be flour!

Fiat Pillsbury!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2020, 12:04:44 PM

It's called a search engine boomer. Haaretz published it but it's behind a paywall now *rubs hands*

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 11:32:05 PM
You posted an article a couple days ago espousing the political opportunism of Kissinger regarding this crisis to reboot a globalism 2.0. I’m not going to dig for it so why don’t you either explicitly make your case for him or STFU. Your refusal to accect the truth about the man is fucking tedious.

I posted the below article by Henry Kissinger because among other things it gives the Trump Administration credit for doing a "solid job in avoiding immediate catastrophe" and then goes on to discuss the post pandemic geopolitical order.  Many of his conclusions align with Trump's stated beliefs and policies with respect to foreign relations which I thought was interesting.  That's when you and your only friend on these boards, Kazuni, started posting Kissinger memes containing quotes of statements that he never made, would never make and only inbred cretins like the two of you would believe he had.  Moreover, neither of you has cited a single credible record of or witness to the statement which I have repeatedly asked you for.  And that's where things stand now.

I'm reposting the article here in the hope that there is someone you can call on to explain it to you.

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order

“The U.S. administration has done a solid job in avoiding immediate catastrophe. The ultimate test will be whether the virus’s spread can be arrested and then reversed in a manner and at a scale that maintains public confidence in Americans’ ability to govern themselves. The crisis effort, however vast and necessary, must not crowd out the urgent task of launching a parallel enterprise for the transition to the post-coronavirus order.”

Henry Kissinger

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-coronavirus-pandemic-will-forever-alter-the-world-order-11585953005