• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 08, 2020, 04:44:00 PM
I keep hearing that Walmart is closing the non grocery sections of their stores and only letting a few people into the store at a time now. Is there any truth to this because im about to go buy a tire and a battery for muh Kubota.

Tractor?

I keep hearing that Walmart is closing the non grocery sections of their stores and only letting a few people into the store at a time now. Is there any truth to this because im about to go buy a tire and a battery for muh Kubota.

Not sure about the non-grocery part but the ones here had to start limiting the number of customers in the store.  Folks were dropping off mobs of kids and turning them loose in the stores for hours. 

albrecht

I haven't heard anything officially from Walmart. I guess stores can do what they want but the state/local determine what is "essential" businesses. Here farm equipment, auto supplies, etc are "essential" and remain open. Though some places have limited number of people in stores at same time. Social distancing. And limiting amount of somethings you can buy at once.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 04:45:19 PM
Tractor?

yeah prepping for mowing season and muh batteries dead and side wall is ripped out

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 08, 2020, 05:12:22 PM
In which hospitals?

Dunno man. Was using that to setup the Handicorn

whoozit

Contact with Senda will get the Coronavirus ill.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 01:41:03 PM
Worth a watch. Using Corona-Chan to quickly advance their real agenda of wanting a global tax, global regulation, and wealth redistribution (after they get their cut.) 10% of our GDP is demanded  by the UN, as a start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_GnVTok3sg

What a disgusting fucking slithering piece of shit. One of the few times that I'm happy that you have Trump (even if we have cuck-boy in charge.) I cheered when he cut the WHO funding. They beyond failed. They were congratulating Trudeau on keeping the boarder open even when a fucking idiot could see that it needed to close to try to minimize the spread.

11:30. "First of all, we were ahead of the curve in the UN. We took precautions earlier than they were prescribed by authorities..." So you were protecting your ass while encouraging the world to leave boarders open? Watch it and see if your blood pressure does not spike 10 points at this time stamp.

Fuck them.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 08, 2020, 05:04:25 PM
yeah prepping for mowing season and muh batteries dead and side wall is ripped out

Maybe go to the Tractor Supply Co. instead?

Not getting any better in Ecuador.  Now they are dumping bodies in the ocean.

https://twitter.com/AyalaErick5190/status/1248036436890267657

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2020, 05:58:46 PM
11:30. "First of all, we were ahead of the curve in the UN. We took precautions earlier than they were prescribed by authorities..." So you were protecting your ass while encouraging the world to leave borders open?

Brings to mind the old expression "the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 08, 2020, 06:31:13 PM
Brings to mind the old expression "the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

I see your essayist and raise you a cartoon.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 11:18:51 AM
To be fair, no self-respecting club would take him. Apart from NAMBLA.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 10:56:41 PM
Show me where I had anything favorable to say about Henry Kissinger.    I said what you posted is bullshit and so it remains.  Once again you lie.   

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2020, 10:47:22 AM
For MD MD:  In anticipation of you and your amigo launching into one of your “globalist Jew rants” I just want to say FUCK YOU out front.  Objective truth is objective truth and if you ever learn to recognize it without filtering it through your cherished prejudices and conspiracy theories you might not remain a knee jerk ignoramus for the rest of your life.  It’s not about liking or disliking the worst traits of a given race or religion.  That has to do with one’s personal values and experiences, is highly subjective and is your business.  It’s about attributing those traits to each and every member of a given group knowing full well that it doesn’t apply to all.  That’s just stupid. 

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order

“The U.S. administration has done a solid job in avoiding immediate catastrophe. The ultimate test will be whether the virus’s spread can be arrested and then reversed in a manner and at a scale that maintains public confidence in Americans’ ability to govern themselves. The crisis effort, however vast and necessary, must not crowd out the urgent task of launching a parallel enterprise for the transition to the post-coronavirus order.”

Henry Kissinger

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-coronavirus-pandemic-will-forever-alter-the-world-order-11585953005

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 10:56:41 PM
Show me where I had anything favorable to say about Henry Kissinger.

I so much want this for Top Right Corner.

Lockdown is over.  From Wuhan with much love. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 09:33:12 PM
Lockdown is over.  From Wuhan with much love.

Good! We can send our bombers in then.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 09:41:19 PM
I don't think these poor buggers know how the Ocean works................

[tweet]1248066658146463744[/tweet]

Personally I'm glad India growing up, a bit. Ocean better than Ganges or left out for vultures or a burning where widow jumps in. Now if they can work on the maiming of kids for begging and open defecation. Thank goodness for toomeric. Only thing likely keeping it alive. That and call-centers.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 02:36:15 PM
I ordered an SD card the other day. It was supposed to come from this country, then I checked and saw it's really coming from China. Those sneaky slant-eyed fuckers. And it's already late. If it gets here it'll probably be crawling with the Kung Flu.

Yew spelt "EssDee" rong, Anglisher...

-p

pate

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 04:08:27 PM
And the fact that, especially now, everything is recorded for posterity. I found his comments refreshing and hilarious. But it is important to know your audience. I had friend who 'broke the ice' in California with a 'n-word' joke. It was funny how shocked people were, and the joke was sort of funny, but didn't go over well with most of the group.  It was like the stylus ripped on an album. Totally silence. It was classic.

I also think old people should be allowed to speak their mind in the fashion as how they grew up. Let them have their say before this Corona-Chan unfortunately gets them. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

Jared Kushner’s task force has reached out to a range of health technology companies about creating a national coronavirus surveillance system to give the government a near real-time view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcXyZra5RV4

I worry about the Utes...

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 09:45:26 PM

...burning where widow jumps in.

Old Viking custom.  Read Ibn Fadlan's account of a boat burial on the Volga if you want to get the willies.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on April 08, 2020, 09:53:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcXyZra5RV4

I worry about the Utes...

-p

I don't I just saw some guy examining rabbit bones in Baja Cali wearing a Utes cap on "Nature." But was white guy, culturally appropriating. Said certain roosts were used many, many years and was studying bones of rabbits eaten n dropped by birds. I was hoping he would start casting bones n predicting future or such. Swamp rabbits were fun to see swimming. Apparently thriving!

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 04:52:46 PM
Not sure about the non-grocery part but the ones here had to start limiting the number of customers in the store.  Folks were dropping off mobs of kids and turning them loose in the stores for hours.

I stopped at the local grocery store today at a little past 8pm expecting them to be closed already (normally a 24hr full grocery) and saw one of the cashiers stepping out for a smoke break, asked them what their "new" hours were.  Reply;  "24/7."

Was in for hot dogs (all beef) and hot-dog buns for my chili-dog dinner (eating now).  Shelves were mostly stocked, still out of flour, although the Cake Flour supply seems to have caught up with the recent "irrational exuberance" buying from a few weeks ago.

Did remember to stop by the KoolAid section, most colors/flavors available;  there were a few "blue" colored ones that were out, "red" flavors were thin, plenty of "yellow" & "green" although Apple flavor was unavailable, the Lemon-Lime was heavily stocked.  No Wylers drink powders as of yet, I fear they may have succumbed to the virus...

In and out in less than 15 minutes, with loiter time and un-necessary purchases: 2 cups of yogurt, bag of frozen peas and carrots, and 2 lbs of "Best Choice" butter quarters...

Bill was under $20, tipped the bagger & cashier (both busy texting when I walked up) the loose change and a Washington, (I am old skool, tip the bagger dammit!)

Only people I saw wearing face-masks were the Millennial Hipster Douches on the way out with 12-packs of craft brews in aluminium cans...

That is all, Carrie Anne.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 08, 2020, 09:58:24 PM
Old Viking custom.  Read Ibn Fadlan's account of a boat burial on the Volga if you want to get the willies.

Ii thought she was gang raped, drugged, and strangled (forget order) before the burning. Or finally killed by stabbing by some women? I need to reconsult my books. Of course this was Muslim propaganda.  Lock-in already I dusted amd rearranged. Discover some forgotten tomes. "Sexual Customs In Rural Norway"? in an English translation. By Odin W Anderson..? What dang SON book club was that from?  Or weird subset of same?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:09:18 PM

Ii thought she was gang raped, drugged, and strangled (forget order) before the burning. Or finally killed by stabbing by some women? I need to reconsult my books. Of course this was Muslim propaganda.  Lock-in already I dusted amd rearranged. Discover some forgotten tomes. "Sexual Customs In Rural Norway"? in an English translation. By Odin W Anderson..? What dang SON book club was that from?  Or weird subset of same?

Well she was a volunteer, as I recall, and her visions when drunk/drugged were prophetic, sort of an oracle.  Yes, an old woman stabs her first, before the deceased's kinsman fires the boat, backwards while naked and covering his anus with one hand.  Gives you some idea of how weird paganism was.

Haha Muslim propaganda.  They were the most literate and well-traveled folks around back then.  You can't blame them for the story of how we worshiped dried horse penises, though; that's in an Icelandic saga.

I want that book!

pate

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:09:18 PM

Hey, when you are done reading that Norweigian Hick secks book, would you put it in the "tiny library" with a roll of shiet-tickets?

Consider it a "solid" for a bro...

-p

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 08, 2020, 10:19:21 PM
Well she was a volunteer, as I recall, and her visions when drunk/drugged were prophetic, sort of an oracle.  Yes, an old woman stabs her first, before the deceased's kinsman fires the boat, backwards while naked and covering his anus with one hand.  Gives you some idea of how weird paganism was.

Haha Muslim propaganda.  They were the most literate and well-traveled folks around back then.  You can't blame them for the story of how we worshiped dried horse penises, though; that's in an Icelandic saga.

It was all "fake news." These Muslims and Catholics writing about "the other." But look what they do/did! NPR tells me we need to not talk about "the other" - or be critical of migration or their sexual customs. That is what Muslim and Catholics did back then!