• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

SredniVashtar

I ordered an SD card the other day. It was supposed to come from this country, then I checked and saw it's really coming from China. Those sneaky slant-eyed fuckers. And it's already late. If it gets here it'll probably be crawling with the Kung Flu.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 02:36:15 PM
I ordered an SD card the other day. It was supposed to come from this country, then I checked and saw it's really coming from China. Those sbeaky slant-eyed fuckers. And it's already late. If it gets here it'll probably be crawling with the Kung Flu.

Hopefully. :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 02:35:02 PM
I was comlaining about the Marxist overthrow going on in society causing lineups everywhere because of “social distancing.” Get your facts straight.

People have kept their distance from you for years. It wasn't Marxism, it was the smell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 02:38:25 PM

People have kept their distance from you for years. It wasn't Marxism, it was the smell.

Guffaws! ;D

SredniVashtar

There's an ancient Scottish folk remedy for hangovers that involves licking a beaver's asshole. Don't ask me how I know this, but I invite everyone to try it. What have you got to lose?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 03:09:12 PM
There's an ancient Scottish folk remedy for hangovers that involves licking a beaver's asshole. Don't ask me how I know this, but I invite everyone to try it. What have you got to lose?

Be honest, the queen forced you to do this once, right? I bet she laughed heartily.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 03:18:20 PM
Be honest, the queen forced you to do this once, right? I bet she laughed heartily.

The sad thing is, if you heard Trump say it you'd head for the nearest dam with a bottle of Jack under your arm.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 03:09:12 PM
Scots don't get hungover. They are always at some level of drunk and in that rare event have Irn-bru to cure what ails them.

""How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"- Duke Of Edinburgh, to driving instructor in Oban.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 03:22:31 PM
The sad thing is, if you heard Trump say it you'd head for the nearest dam with a bottle of Jack under your arm.

Liberals have monopoly on child and animal abuse.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 03:28:01 PM
Scots don't get hungover. They are always at some level of drunk and in that rare event have Irn-bru to cure what ails them.

""How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"- Duke Of Edinburgh, to driving instructor in Oban.

'You can't be Hungarian, you don't have a pot belly ' was another of his.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 03:30:33 PM
Liberals have monopoly on child and animal abuse.

Yeah, just ask this guy.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 03:34:11 PM
'You can't be Hungarian, you don't have a pot belly ' was another of his.
He had so many good one-liners. I don't like that they put him on pre-Corona-Chan lock-down due to his political incorrect comments. If he wasn't a part of a global drug-pushing operation he could've made a killing in the Catskills.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 03:41:09 PM
He had so many good one-liners. I don't like that they put him on pre-Corona-Chan lock-down due to his political incorrect comments. If he wasn't a part of a global drug-pushing operation he could've made a killing in the Catskills.

He's so frail now I don't think it had anything to do with being politically incorrect.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 03:42:21 PM
Good friend to the royal family.

You keep mentioning them. Have I ever said anything that shows me to be a staunch monarchist? You seem to think you're hurting my feelings. I don't have any feelings to hurt, and certainly not about the Windsors.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 03:46:55 PM
He's so frail now I don't think it had anything to do with being politically incorrect.
I'm somewhat torn on the subject. Was he really that "out of touch" or was he intentionally making comedic statements, flaunting modern political correctness, women's rights, minority championship, and so on?  Whichever is the answer- he had comedy gold and likely not to be surpassed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 03:52:52 PM
I'm somewhat torn on the subject. Was he really that "out of touch" or was he intentionally making comedic statements, flaunting modern political correctness, women's rights, minority championship, and so on?  Whichever is the answer- he had comedy gold and likely not to be surpassed.

He didn't say anything that my grandfather wouldn't have said, who always assured me that you could spot a Jew by the look in their eyes. Read any Agatha Christie novel, people forget how common and accepted it was to be any 'ist' you could name. I think Philip just wasn't bright enough to curb his tongue in public. We used to have a friend of the family who knew Princess Margaret, being unbelievably racist was just part of life.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 04:03:02 PM
He didn't say anything that my grandfather wouldn't have said, who always assured me that you could spot a Jew by the look in their eyes. Read any Agatha Christie novel, people forget how common and accepted it was to be any 'ist' you could name. I think Philip just wasn't bright enough to curb his tongue in public. We used to have a friend of the family who knew Princess Margaret, being unbelievably racist was just part of life.
And the fact that, especially now, everything is recorded for posterity. I found his comments refreshing and hilarious. But it is important to know your audience. I had friend who 'broke the ice' in California with a 'n-word' joke. It was funny how shocked people were, and the joke was sort of funny, but didn't go over well with most of the group.  It was like the stylus ripped on an album. Totally silence. It was classic.

I also think old people should be allowed to speak their mind in the fashion as how they grew up. Let them have their say before this Corona-Chan unfortunately gets them. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

Jared Kushner’s task force has reached out to a range of health technology companies about creating a national coronavirus surveillance system to give the government a near real-time view

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 04:08:27 PM
And the fact that, especially now, everything is recorded for posterity. I found his comments refreshing and hilarious. But it is important to know your audience. I had friend who 'broke the ice' in California with a 'n-word' joke. It was funny how shocked people were, and the joke was sort of funny, but didn't go over well with most of the group.  It was like the stylus ripped on an album. Totally silence. It was classic.

I also think old people should be allowed to speak their mind in the fashion as how they grew up. Let them have their say before this Corona-Chan unfortunately gets them. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

Jared Kushner’s task force has reached out to a range of health technology companies about creating a national coronavirus surveillance system to give the government a near real-time view

Yeah. Never tell a Nancy joke in California if you’re an outsider.

Dr. MD MD

SredniVashtar

I had friend who 'broke the ice' in California with a 'n-word' joke.

I didn't know you and Asuka were so close. Now we know why MV disabled PMs.

Interesting view from the Bridge Webcam of the Star Princess.  She is tucked behind BB USS Iowa

https://www.cruisin.me/cruise-ship-webcams/princess-cruises/star-princess/

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 08, 2020, 04:17:41 PM

I didn't know you and Asuka were so close. Now we know why MV disabled PMs.

GD we've missed you...................

Dr. MD MD

President Trump is really laying into the WHO and how biased they are toward China. We give them 10 times as much money and yet they do China’s bidding and run their propaganda. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 04:27:47 PM
President Trump is really laying into the WHO and how biased they are toward China. We give them 10 times as much money and yet they do China’s bidding and run their propaganda. :D

That's like clubbing a baby seal................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 04:37:31 PM

It’s become popular again in this timeline. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 04:37:31 PM
Beside the lavish travel they are wasting money on studying Corona-Chan in pets. I guess to ensure the cat-lady demographic support? I like pets but I think there might be other priorities, especially since they already claims no viral xfer from pets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/who-officials-are-investigating-human-transmission-of-the-coronavirus-to-pets.html 

Asuka Langley

I keep hearing that Walmart is closing the non grocery sections of their stores and only letting a few people into the store at a time now. Is there any truth to this because im about to go buy a tire and a battery for muh Kubota.