• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 10:57:07 PM
Coded rang a bell. I wonder about billing, not just the dying. Billing medical codes are key, even in normal times. A keystroke wrong or a nurse-practioner or Doc calls for the wrong code and someone paying much more or on their own dime. (Or accepted as inflation for the rest of us n 'covered' by premiums or taxes.) Does COVID-19 have code for billing etc?

There is probably an incentive to code everything that Covid because the government has said all non-insured will be covered but I was trying to not get into motive. But these inflated numbers are scaring people and driving policies such as when people return to work.  My gut tells me that any rise of the overall death rate once we look back at it will be statistically insignificant.  I believe shutting down travel and doing the social distancing were effective mitigation strategies but without real data it is going to be hard to justify returning to some sense of normalcy.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 10:41:35 PM
Take it up with kid. He represents Kissinger here.

Also, ever since he’s been here his whole mission has been to bandwagon Trump nationalism in an effort to steer us back to Kissinger, Rockefeller, et al globalism. It’s just sad that he doesn’t seem to think anyone’s caught on yet.

Of course you can cite posts wherein I had something favorable to say about Kissinger, Rockefeller and globalism? 

Take your time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 11:28:52 PM
Of course you can cite posts wherein I had something favorable to say about Kissinger, Rockefeller and globalism? 

Take your time.

You posted an article a couple days ago espousing the political opportunism of Kissinger regarding this crisis to reboot a globalism 2.0. I’m not going to dig for it so why don’t you either explicitly make your case for him or STFU. Your refusal to accect the truth about the man is fucking tedious.

GravitySucks

The local school district put out an email today to all parents. 

This semester is strictly going to be pass/fail and it will not count in computing GPA.

A score of 60 on any class gets a pass.

GPA is a big thing in high schools here because if you are in the top 10% you are granted automatic acceptance into your choice of a state university (for the most part). And it is complicated because AP classes are given bonus points for computing GPA. An A in a regular course would be 4 points. An A in an AP course would be 5 points. 

Interesting times.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 11:32:05 PM
You posted an article a couple days ago espousing the political opportunism of Kissinger regarding this crisis to reboot a globalism 2.0. I’m not going to dig for it so why don’t you either explicitly make your case for him or STFU. Your refusal to accect the truth about the man is fucking tedious.

Uh huh.  Another face plant. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 10:30:37 PM
2nd) can I look at it with a gimlet eye. Will carrots still help that? Even if I like them almost rendered into mush with a nice roast? 

Gosh I think that would burn terribly!  I would drink it if I were you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 11:43:54 PM
Uh huh.  Another face plant.

What did you slyly delete it afterwards in an attempt to gaslight? Pathetic...but you know you did. You even made a point of addressing me personally before I had said anything about it. Weak shit. ::)

Like he said, you’re a useful idiot. He’s a CCP apologist. ::) ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 11:46:05 PM
What did you slyly delete it afterwards in an attempt to gaslight? Pathetic...but you know you did. You even made a point of addressing me personally before I had said anything about it. Weak shit. ::)

Like he said, you’re a useful idiot. He’s a CCP apologist. ::) ::)

I was going to add “You’ve been caught in yet another lie.”

I had at you because you a predictable snarky little drone who rarely has anything new, interesting or vaguely amusing to to say.  Oh, and I don’t like you worth a shit. 

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 10:35:12 PM
Wait until you get a chance to look at the total numbers of deaths during March and April of 2020 and you can’t find a single death which was contributed to a heart attack, stroke, pneumonia or the flu. I bet cancer deaths will be significantly lower as well.  And then look to see how many of those types of deaths occurred in March and April of any of the previous 5 years.  The number of daily deaths because of the Coronavirus is certainly inflated in each day’s reports.  Anyone that dies of a cardiopulmonary cause right now is being coded as a Coronavirus death. 

This is my main problem right now. Tell me how many otherwise relatively healthy adults with a life expectancy of more than three months are dying. When you attribute every death in the country to COVID, it is easy to skew the numbers.

WOTR

Speaking of skewed numbers, I just heard that my province will test you for COVID if you are over 65 and showing symptoms. If not, you are to go home and self-isolate with no test.

So, if you are only testing the portion of the population most likely to die, you are going to end up with a disease that officially kills "5%" of those who contract it (because you are not including the tens of thousands of cases where the person is younger and contracts it and lives.)

It would be easy to show that Heart disease kills 70% of the population. Only test those showing signs of heart disease, figure out what portion of them die, and then use those figures as though it were equal among the population.

What a world... ::)

***As a nice side note, they tell us how many are infected each day (presumably only those over 65) and then give us a body count. Nice way to skew statistics openly and publicly.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 11:57:48 PM
I did that because you a predictable snarky little drone who rarely has anything pertinent, interesting or vaguely amusing to to say.

It was a douchbag move but consistent with your personality. I guess when you’ve got no real arguement to defend you have to try to cover those tracks.

Next time I’ll make sure to quote you directly. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Oh, and I don’t like you worth a shit.

So scary and dejecting but why would I care what a douchebag like you thinks about anything?!

Kidnostad3

Hold on. Have I missed something?  People aren’t presently dying from the usual things.  Fuck it, I’m going to dispense with taking a baby aspirin every day. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 12:07:42 AM
Hold on. Have I missed something?  People aren’t presently dying from the usual things.  Fuck it, I’m going to dispense with taking a baby aspirin every day.

Says the globalist faggot.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 12:05:45 AM
So scary and dejecting but why would I care what a douchebag like you thinks about anything?!

I can live with that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 12:09:41 AM
I can live with that.

Can you? Who gives a fuck, boomer?!

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 07, 2020, 05:54:41 PM
Big if true

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/252404797/this-actually-might-be-a-real-conspiracy

My biggest problem with conspiracy theories,is that sometimes they are true...

That is an interesting thread.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 07, 2020, 11:58:41 PM
This is my main problem right now. Tell me how many otherwise relatively healthy adults with a life expectancy of more than three months are dying. When you attribute every death in the country to COVID, it is easy to skew the numbers.

I started questioning the models when I noticed that in the IMHE models there would not be a single death due to Covid after mid June.  And one of their assumptions was total shutdown of every state through the end of May. Well not every state is shut down and the current guidelines only extend the shelter in place until the end of April.

So Trump is in a no win situation. If he recommends any lifting of the guidelines before 5/31 and a single person dies after June 19th he will have “blood on his hands”. Ridiculous.

We can’t return to work.  There is too much risk of an accident during the daily commute. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2020, 12:14:30 AM
My biggest problem with conspiracy theories,is that sometimes they are true...

That is an interesting thread.

But...but...but muh chuckehead conspiracy theorists! You’re ruining everything for the sleeping! >:(

Dr. MD MD

What will happen if we refuse to be vaccinated, tagged, bagged? The tyrants will punish us. We might be fined. We will be vilified by their lying, mass media. We will not be able to travel, go to public places, or hold a job.

It’s hard-core tyranny and it’s coming our way, but we must resist the ‘mandatory’ vaccinations to come.

Resist the Deep State’s medical tyranny!

â€"Ben Garrison

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 10:29:15 PM
What irks the shit out of me...

Oh, and I don’t like you worth a shit.

Triggering globalist faggots everyday on Bellgab. 8)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 10:19:54 PM
Add to "list."

I have a crap load of ants. Not fire ants, luckily. But even getting in house. Not sugar ants. Also lots of those crazy catepillars (that turn into moths) but have that crazy twitching n flop on belly n look red to scare predators but backside blend in to tree bark. End Times!

Oh man, I hope those ants getting in your house aren't the "crazy ants."  Apparently they are becoming a problem in the southern states.  My brother is an exterminator and told me about them a few years ago.

https://youtu.be/E1sN1xBKRB8

They can short out your electrical stuff.  Apparently when on gets killed it puts out a defense pheromone that attracts more to the spot, can't recall if the mass of ants ignite and start a fire with the electrical short thing.  Pain in the butt in anycase...

-p

aldousburbank

DR. FAUCI SAYS HE DOESN'T THINK AMERICANS SHOULD EVER SHAKE HANDS AGAIN TO PREVENT SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS
https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-americans-should-never-shake-hands-again-coronavirus-influenza-1496772

I’ll stop shaking hands when they pry my cold dead hands from my hands.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 08, 2020, 08:12:55 AM
DR. FAUCI SAYS HE DOESN'T THINK AMERICANS SHOULD EVER SHAKE HANDS AGAIN TO PREVENT SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS
https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-americans-should-never-shake-hands-again-coronavirus-influenza-1496772

Oh don't be so dramatic.  He's a cute little guy.   Trump keeps him in his front pocket and feeds him cheese doodles.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 08:35:23 AM
Oh don't be so dramatic.  He's a cute little guy.   Trump keeps him in his front pocket and feeds him cheese doodles.

As a Doktor Coldwell said on Rense. Fauci knows something. We need to bring him into a soundproof basement and eheh, "talk friendly" with him. In my mind I imagined

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2020, 10:35:23 AM
As a Doktor Coldwell said on Rense. Fauci knows something. We need to bring him into a soundproof basement and eheh, "talk friendly" with him. In my mind I imagined

That was a messed up scene..............

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 08, 2020, 08:12:55 AM

This is what a select group has wanted since SARS. I recall some people going to fist bumps for awhile. I still hear "experts" telling us that is the way to do things. With this new virus, even a fist bump is to close. I think we are supposed to blow each other kisses now...

Ediot: I think that MV might like this new custom...