• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 05:38:55 PM
Reads like standard family-planning stuff.  They 're actually talking about reducing infant mortality so Third World folks don't need to have so many kids.  If you can legit find the depopulation quote I'm interested but otherwise it's bullshit.

You think juicy stuff like that is in some moldy old PDF file?   Ya gotta go look in the library back behind the Owl for the good stuff.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 07, 2020, 05:48:16 PM
You think juicy stuff like that is in some moldy old PDF file?   Ya gotta go look in the library back behind the Owl for the good stuff.

Well of course but, since I run the chocolate-chip cookie stand every year at the Bohemian Grove, you can expect no help from me.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 05:51:32 PM
Well of course but, since I run the chocolate-chip cookie stand every year at the Bohemian Grove, you can expect no help from me.

Gotta make hay while the Sun shines.  Understandable.    Afterwards maybe you can fish for a tiger.

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1247522787159203848

GravitySucks

I kind of expected hot cross buns.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 05:53:49 PM
I kind of expected hot cross buns.

Oh yes, washed down with the blood of virgins!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 05:38:55 PM
Reads like standard family-planning stuff.  They 're actually talking about reducing infant mortality so Third World folks don't need to have so many kids.  If you can legit find the depopulation quote I'm interested but otherwise it's bullshit.
http://cdsun.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/cornell?a=d&d=CDS19730911.2.2

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB263/19720415-1130-Nixon.pdf

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB67/ 

http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/international_security_affairs/vietnam_and_southeast_asiaDocuments.pdf

https://books.google.com/books?id=9PnNZTp3BQYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Pakistan+genocide+in+Bangladesh+dead+Gary+Bass&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUjZ6kwuLKAhVIXR4KHeRxAaAQ6AEIJTAA#v=onepage&q=Pakistan%20genocide%20in%20Bangladesh%20dead%20Gary%20Bass&f=false

I also tend to think the quote is spurious. Like many- if not most- quotes popular on the internet. But likely also close to home in reality. And I like Nixon (he identified some of the enemies within and ended up liking Elvis.) But was set upon by the Beltway and usual suspects.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 05:57:01 PM
Oh yes, washed down with the blood of virgins!
Geez, as Norry might say. The conspiracy goes deeper than one thought. Innocent blood is used in Hot Cross Buns- not just Matza?  :o So "their" penetration into all religions and baking is complete? Used in Naan also? Tortillas? Lefse?!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 06:02:30 PM
http://cdsun.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/cornell?a=d&d=CDS19730911.2.2

Unless you are arguing that secret bombing across the border is part of a broader depopulation scheme that is just chaff.  Although I did like the early Viking named Moondog one article down!  I suppose it would be MÃ¥nehund which I don't recall from any of the sagas.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 06:07:04 PM
Geez, as Norry might say. The conspiracy goes deeper than one thought. Innocent blood is used in Hot Cross Buns- not just Matza?  :o So "their" penetration into all religions and baking is complete? Used in Naan also? Tortillas? Lefse?!!

No when you're Christian you drink the blood and eat the bread.  Big difference.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 06:14:19 PM
Unless you are arguing that secret bombing across the border is part of a broader depopulation scheme that is just chaff.  Although I did like the early Viking named Moondog one article down!  I suppose it would be MÃ¥nehund which I don't recall from any of the sagas.
Isn't that funny. Now we can go down the "Vikings didn't have horns or antlers on their helmets" deal!  I seem to vaguely recall a Moondog who wrassled in the WWF or NWA or something? I think even teamed up with the Anderson's, Ole and Arn, (actually Poles I think but billed as Scandahoovian lumberjack types) for some matches?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moondogs_(professional_wrestling)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 06:15:34 PM
No when you're Christian you drink the blood and eat the bread.  Big difference.
The nature of this has been a matter of big debates and tension, schisms, revolts, and violence. Meanwhile "they" baked "their bread" and compounded interest. I kid, I kid, I kid.....

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 06:21:52 PM
Isn't that funny. Now we can go down the "Vikings didn't have horns or antlers on their helmets" deal!

Oh you know that is like a red flag to a bull!  But obviously diverting the discussion because I am a globalist shill.

ItsOver

I hope you're at least wearing a mesh shirt.  Safe-serving is always sweet.  :-*

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2020, 07:04:06 PM
I hope you're at least wearing a mesh shirt.  Safe-serving is always sweet.  :-*

Your taste is...exquisite  :-*

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 07:15:17 PM
Your taste is...exquisite  :-*
It is quite fabulous.  And marvelous.

Gunner65

And Fauci and AIDS and the bullshit of 30 years!

Gunner65

And his female "scarf" friend is a witch - both are Bill GATES

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 07:39:52 PM

I know personally I try to convert as many as I can.  Just following orders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 07, 2020, 07:56:29 PM
I know personally I try to convert as many as I can.  Just following orders.

Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 07, 2020, 12:16:10 PM
My friends the time of reckoning has come. I’m a big fan of pussy but that doesn’t mean I want to live like one. A pandemic of fear has infected America and the only cure is courage!

Did Neil Armstrong stay home when the time came to journey to a Hollywood sound stage the moon to take that one small step?
Did Lindbergh stay home when he accomplished the incredible feat of arranging the kidnap of his own child crossing the Atlantic?
Did Al Cowlings stay home when he aided the escape of a muderer chose to give his buddy OJ a ride on the L.A. freeways?
Did Jack Ruby stay home when he followed LBJ’s orders avenged a presidential assassination?
Did Evel Knievel stay home when he plunged into jumped the Snake River Canyon?
Did Toto stay home when Dorothy tripped balls on acid rode that tornado all the way to the Land of Oz?

Fuck no they didn’t my friends! Do you know why? Because they all were amer I CANS!!!
It’s time to Make America Gregarious Again! Who the fuck’s with me???

Duuude!  A fist full of edibles, a pitcher of Martinis and      and    what was the question?

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2020, 04:58:43 PM
I've got the sanitizer covered.  Jack Daniel's Barrel Proof Single Barrel.  140 Proof.  We can sanitize from the inside out.

Fine, I'm in.  Too bad you have to use that "Tennesee Whiskey" rot-gut.  I guess it could be used to sanitize a graduated beaker prior to measuring out a purely medicinal & prophylactic dram of Kentucky Straight Bourbon.

---

ALCON BREAK
TRIP WHISKEY SAY AGAIN TRIP WHISKEY
THE BARBER WILL MOOR THE BOAT
PECANS GREEN DESIGNATE CORN BEEF
RECON SITE BARRISTA
SYNC COMMS ACTIVE DENTURE
MESSAGE REPEATS

-p

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 07:13:36 PM

What’s this got to do with the bogus “Kissinger” quote posted by Dick Doc?
I suspect that the Global Population docs there (and the usual Malthusian, "Limits to Growth" Rome, and etc were the source of the quote, which is likely spurious- but has his spirit if not verbatim.