• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 09:00:33 AM
You joke but try this on for size: mandatory vaccinations. That’s what he’s really talking about...but I shouldn’t have to tell you this being a former rocket scientist. ::)

Nothing I typed was a joke. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 09:10:40 AM
Nothing I typed was a joke.

Uh huh. Anyway,  he’s saying as long as there’s even one case out there we’re going to remain shutdown. They can extend this forever. Who’s going to say no? Certainly, not you. :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 09:15:01 AM
Uh huh. Anyway,  he’s saying as long as there’s even one case out there we’re going to remain shutdown. They can extend this forever. Who’s going to say no? Certainly, not you. :D

When’s the last time you got a vaccine?  I know when mine was. I was in the military and couldn’t say no. Almost 40 years ago.  Why do you start shit with people?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 09:18:03 AM
When’s the last time you got a vaccine?  I know when mine was. I was in the military and couldn’t say no. Almost 40 years ago.  Why do you start shit with people?

Start shit? I don’t know what you’re talking about and really how does it pertain to what we’re talking about? It’s just a discussion, not an AR14 or 16. What are you so afraid of?

aldousburbank

My friends the time of reckoning has come. I’m a big fan of pussy but that doesn’t mean I want to live like one. A pandemic of fear has infected America and the only cure is courage!

Did Neil Armstrong stay home when the time came to journey to a Hollywood sound stage the moon to take that one small step?
Did Lindbergh stay home when he accomplished the incredible feat of arranging the kidnap of his own child crossing the Atlantic?
Did Al Cowlings stay home when he aided the escape of a muderer chose to give his buddy OJ a ride on the L.A. freeways?
Did Jack Ruby stay home when he followed LBJ’s orders avenged a presidential assassination?
Did Evel Knievel stay home when he plunged into jumped the Snake River Canyon?
Did Toto stay home when Dorothy tripped balls on acid rode that tornado all the way to the Land of Oz?

Fuck no they didn’t my friends! Do you know why? Because they all were amer I CANS!!!
It’s time to Make America Gregarious Again! Who the fuck’s with me???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 07, 2020, 12:16:10 PM
My friends the time of reckoning has come. I’m a big fan of pussy but that doesn’t mean I want to live like one. A pandemic of fear has infected America and the only cure is courage!

Did Neil Armstrong stay home when the time came to journey to a Hollywood sound stage the moon to take that one small step?
Did Lindbergh stay home when he accomplished the incredible feat of arranging the kidnap of his own child crossing the Atlantic?
Did Al Cowlings stay home when he aided the escape of a muderer chose to give his buddy OJ a ride on the L.A. freeways?
Did Jack Ruby stay home when he followed LBJ’s orders avenged a presidential assassination?
Did Toto stay home when Dorothy tripped balls on acid rode that tornado all the way to the Land of Oz?

Fuck no they didn’t my friends! Do you know why? Because they all were amer I CANS!!!

+1

albrecht

Stockpiled TP can be used to make a toga. Easily removable for the debauched orgy also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtehh6pVCA

albrecht

Close all the parks because "comes before the Easter holiday, a popular time for people and families to use state parks." 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/gov-abbott-orders-state-parks-to-close/ 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/austin-to-close-all-parks-for-easter-weekend/

"They" have even closed The Alamo! 

Due to updated national guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local ordinance from the City of San Antonio concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Alamo is closed until further notice from close of business today

whoozit

“Re-close the Alamo!”
edit:
“Remember the Alamo, ‘cause you can’t visit the Alamo!”

SpaceMeowMaid

I am with you!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 01:07:52 PM
Even the basement?!
Haha.

This fucker took down all the statues without any input from students, legislators, alumni, or regents, let homeless run rampant (including rape and murder of a coed,) allow corruption in admissions, and supported failed sports programs (in major sports) and now is fleeing in the time of Corona-Chan crisis.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200406/ut-president-gregory-l-fenves-leaving-this-summer-for-top-spot-at-emory-university

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 01:36:32 PM
Haha.

This fucker took down all the statues without any input from students, legislators, alumni, or regents, let homeless run rampant (including rape and murder of a coed,) allow corruption in admissions, and supported failed sports programs (in major sports) and now is fleeing in the time of Corona-Chan crisis.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200406/ut-president-gregory-l-fenves-leaving-this-summer-for-top-spot-at-emory-university

His work there was done................

Asuka Langley

I am not saying covid-19 is a scam but this is what hospitals look like where i am as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4SO4bL5Yuc

Gd5150

Glad the greatest generation didn’t hide under their bed when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.  We’d be speaking Natsing.

Kidnostad3

FUCKIN’ A, DUDE!!!  I’M IN.  IT’S TIME FOR A REALLY STUPD STUPID FUTILE JESTURE GESTURE AND WHO CAN DO IT BETTER THAN US.

https://youtu.be/ep-xgd_eETE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 04:02:29 PM
FUCKIN’ A, DUDE!!!  I’M IN.  IT’S TIME FOR A REALLY STUPD FUTILE JESTURE.

Futile becuase his master is in control. He’s just here running interference for him. ;)

ItsOver

I've got the sanitizer covered.  Jack Daniel's Barrel Proof Single Barrel.  140 Proof.  We can sanitize from the inside out.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 09:15:01 AM

Horse shit.  No one said that but you. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 04:07:57 PM
Futile becuase his master is in control. He’s just here running interference for him. ;)

Horse shit.  Cite the source.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 07, 2020, 05:02:27 PM
Horse shit.  No one said that but you.

Say hi to Kissinger for us.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2020, 05:04:25 PM
Say hi to Kissinger for us.  ;)
"In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion."

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 05:17:22 PM

https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1969-76ve14p1/d118 

https://www.nixonlibrary.gov/virtuallibrary/documents/nssm/nssm_200.pdf

Reads like standard family-planning stuff.  They 're actually talking about reducing infant mortality so Third World folks don't need to have so many kids.  If you can legit find the depopulation quote I'm interested but otherwise it's bullshit.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2020, 05:21:41 PM
"In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion."

Inelegantly phrased, but "as well as substance" = don't coerce.