• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 09:37:58 PM
Some jack hole was spitting and coughing on the produce, so some concerned citizens took the bastard down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awhgm2jlk2o

Guess I shouldn't say much about the inferno of the day in China after all those rentals went up in Florida.

https://twitter.com/PhdParody/status/1246666170876530689

Apparently some of the Chinese working in Africa are getting a little nervous about their well being.

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1246932896461361152

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 09:37:58 PM
Some jack hole was spitting and coughing on the produce, so some concerned citizens took the bastard down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awhgm2jlk2o

WTH are they deputizing roombas now?

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 05, 2020, 10:08:59 PM

I have no idea what that thing is. Some sort of produce killbot to stop you from feeling up the kumquats?   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 10:19:17 PM
I have no idea what that thing is. Some sort of produce killbot to stop you from feeling up the kumquats?   

Ha! Kumquat. ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 10:19:17 PM

I think it is a tactical police robot named something tactical driven by a tactical neckbeard in a tactical van.

pate

Quote from: chefist on April 05, 2020, 12:25:51 PM
Gayest virus ever...

Yep, and three pages of scroll-scroll-scroll from three of the gayest posters on the Bellgab/bel.ch thread about it...

"They" know who they are.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 01:29:19 PM
Curly's grandson takes a beating here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FTwNbaK7I

That was good, shared with two friends.  All is not lost...

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 05, 2020, 09:52:28 PM
What did he not know and when did he not know it?

I don't have a crystal ball, but I'd say before 2005

Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002 that Mr. Epstein was a “terrific guy” whom he had known for 15 years.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” the president said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do
and many of them are on the younger side.”

Have a good one.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 10:03:12 PM
Apparently some of the Chinese working in Africa are getting a little nervous about their well being.

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1246932896461361152
Moo Shu Gai Pan?  Isn't that number 3 on the menu?

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 01:29:19 PM
Curly's grandson takes a beating here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FTwNbaK7I

All of a sudden, manspreading is acceptable and fashionable again.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 05, 2020, 08:54:01 PM
Someone really doesn't want that stuff to work.  They did a study with 11 guys. All with severe cases of Corona-Chan along with blood cancer, HIV, etc. So they call it a fail.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1246865891742138368

I wonder if they will use the same class of "almost dead" people when they want to test out their newly minted vaccine?

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on January 24, 2020, 10:09:38 AM
Have I told my SARS stories?
Wow, those are some stories!  Glad you made it out of there well enough each time and somehow managed to share some humor.

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 05, 2020, 10:29:20 PM
I think it is a tactical police robot named something tactical driven by a tactical neckbeard in a tactical van.
Maybe UV light for killing germs?

WOTR

I spent awhile combing a few sources. Is there anybody who does not think that the numbers that were being reported in March were extremely low? Keep in mind that for every cruise ship with a COVID case, at least one of their passengers would have to have the virus when they boarded. At least 1 person out of the roughly 5000 (including crew) on board each ship had to have had the virus. Yes, there were some ships that did not have COVID- but a surprising number did (considering how few cases were supposed to be in the world at that point.)

Yes, this took way too long.

It starts with the Diamond Princess. By February 1st they have their first COVID case. Canada has a total of three cases reported at that time. Interestingly, by the time it is all over, almost 700 passengers on that ship of 3600 had COVID. Maybe a study in how fast it moves...

February 20th. The Azmara had at least one COVID case on board when it was cruising in the middle east.
Late February. The grand princess reported 12 infected passengers And then it sailed again. 

Mid February- the World Dream had a few dozen cases of COVID. However, it was sailing from China with passengers from Wuhan.
February 25th. The Voyager of the Seas has one passenger test positive. Then ti sails again.
March 1st. A two year old tested positive aboard the Norwegian Bliss.
March 6th- Asara (a river cruiser on the nile), 12 crew members tested positive for COVID-19. 33 people on that ship tested positive. The CDC in the US traces 60 cases to nile cruises.
March 7th. The Voyager of the seas. Another positive test. 39 more cases later attributed to that ship.
Early March. The MSC Meraviglia had at least one passenger test positive for COVID.
March 9th, the Grand princess (yes, a repeat ship on this list), with 2600 people on board came back with 21 cases of COVID. Interestingly, there would be a total of 103 cases linked to this cruise through Canada and the US.
March 13th- The Majesty of the Sea. Two people test positive after cruising.
March 15th. One person tests positive for COVID.
Mid-March. The Carnival Valor had a passenger who tested positive for COVID when he got off the ship.
March 17th. The MS Braemer had 28 passengers and 27 crew showing symptoms (at that point, only 5 had tested positive. No follow up on the others.)
March 18th. The ovations has 13 of the passengers who disembarked later test positive.
March 18th- The Carnival Imagination. One passenger tests positive when arriving home.
March 19th- The Ruby Princess. I saved the explanation for below. But around 800 sick with 7 deaths attributed to the ship.
March 19th. The Costa Magica has two test positive for COVID.
March 20th. The Solstice has one Passenger test positive.
March 21st, The Costa Luminosa had 30 passengers test positive. (some reference to “sick crew” as well- but I can't track down those numbers easily.)
March 21- MSC Opera has 7 crew test positive for COVID.
March 24th Costa Victoria passenger tested positive for COVID.
March 26th- the first case of COVID reported on the Pullmantur Horizon. 250 crew on board. By april 4th it is 150 cases. Only Crew as they parked the ship..
March 26th. The Costa Favalosa has 6 people test positive for COVID.
March 27th. The Artania has 41 people test positive.
March 27th the Zaandam was carrying four passengers who had died of COVID and 128 additional who were sick. Quite the body count for a ship that carries less than 1500 passengers...
March 28th- Oasis of the Seas  has 14 crew members test positive for COVID
March 28th- Celebrity Apex has 28 crew members confirmed with cases of COVID.
March 29th- Celebrity Infinity has two crew members with COVID.
March 31st. Crew member dies aboard the Marella Dream
April 1st. One passenger and one crew aboard the Eclipse test positive for COVID.
The Coral Princess is just pulling into Miami with at least two dead on board and a bunch of sick passengers...

Back to the Ruby Princess... Since disembarkment of 2700 passengers from the Ruby Princess on March 19th, 662 of it's passengers have now tested positive (with 7 dead.) Presumably, being as they disembarked without issue, they each flew home and spread it around a little. The best part about this? The Ruby Princess had 158 passengers from a previous cruise test positive for COVID. They sailed anyhow as the March 19th route was seen as “low risk.” So, this one ship ended up with at least two COVID cruises and over 800 cases and 7 dead between them...

Big Chicken

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 03:46:16 AM
I spent awhile combing a few sources. Is there anybody who does not think that the numbers that were being reported in March were extremely low? Keep in mind that for every cruise ship with a COVID case, at least one of their passengers would have to have the virus when they boarded. At least 1 person out of the roughly 5000 (including crew) on board each ship had to have had the virus. Yes, there were some ships that did not have COVID- but a surprising number did (considering how few cases were supposed to be in the world at that point.)

It starts with the Diamond Princess. By February 1st they have their first COVID case. Canada has a total of three cases reported at that time. Interestingly, by the time it is all over, almost 700 passengers on that ship of 3600 had COVID. Maybe a study in how fast it moves...

February 20th. The Azmara had at least one COVID case on board when it was cruising in the middle east.
Late February. The grand princess reported 12 infected passengers And then it sailed again. 

Mid February- the World Dream had a few dozen cases of COVID. However, it was sailing from China with passengers from Wuhan.
February 25th. The Voyager of the Seas has one passenger test positive. Then ti sails again.
March 6th- Asara (a river cruiser on the nile), 12 crew members tested positive for COVID-19. 33 people on that ship tested positive. The CDC in the US traces 60 cases to nile cruises.
March 7th. The Voyager of the seas. Another positive test. 39 more cases later attributed to that ship.
Early March. The MSC Meraviglia had at least one passenger test positive for COVID.
March 9th, the Grand princess (yes, a repeat ship on this list), with 2600 people on board came back with 21 cases of COVID. Interestingly, there would be a total of 103 cases linked to this cruise through Canada and the US.
Mid-March. The Carnival Valor had a passenger who tested positive for COVID when he got off the ship.
March 17th. The MS Braemer had 28 passengers and 27 crew showing symptoms (at that point, only 5 had tested positive. No follow up on the others.)
March 18th. The ovations has 13 of the passengers who disembarked later test positive.
March 18th- The Carnival Imagination. One passenger tests positive when arriving home.
March 19th- The Ruby Princess. I saved the explanation for below. But around 800 sick with 7 deaths attributed to the ship.
March 21st, The Costa Luminosa had 30 passengers test positive. (some reference to “sick crew” as well- but I can't track down those numbers easily.)
March 26th- the first case of COVID reported on the Pullmantur Horizon. 250 crew on board. By april 4th it is 150 cases. Only Crew as they parked the ship..
March 27th the Zaandam was carrying four passengers who had died of COVID and 128 additional who were sick. Quite the body count for a ship that carries less than 1500 passengers...
April 1st. One passenger and one crew aboard the Eclipse test positive for COVID.
The Coral Princess is just pulling into Miami with at least two dead on board and a bunch of sick passengers...

Back to the Ruby Princess... Since disembarkment of 2700 passengers from the Ruby Princess on March 19th, 662 of it's passengers have now tested positive (with 7 dead.) Presumably, being as they disembarked without issue, they each flew home and spread it around a little. The best part about this? The Ruby Princess had 158 passengers from a previous cruise test positive for COVID. They sailed anyhow as the March 19th route was seen as “low risk.” So, this one ship ended up with at least two COVID cruises and over 800 cases and 7 dead between them...

Come aboard.  I've been expecting you!   (and lose that creepy gas mask).

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 03:46:16 AM

Good stuff man.  Anyone that got on any of these ships willingly after the Grand Princess was out of their minds.  Even now, there are still a few out there carrying passengers.   https://www.cruisemapper.com/ is a good resource.

The Alcoholic

If I ever become a secret agent I want my code name to be COVID-20.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 07:09:10 AM
Good stuff man.  Anyone that got on any of these ships willingly after the Grand Princess was out of their minds.  Even now, there are still a few out there carrying passengers.   https://www.cruisemapper.com/ is a good resource.

My wife and I had gotten into a routine of taking a couple of cruises a year.  We haven’t in the last 2 years or so because she underwent radiation and chemo therapy which was successful but it takes a while for the immune system to rebound and didn’t want to risk it.   Who knew there would be an upside? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 05, 2020, 10:08:59 PM

Hey dude, that Roomba will fuck you up!!!  That’s a ninja Roomba or a Roomba ninjaâ€"whatever.

Sounds like Johnson is in the ICU now.   Hope the goofball pulls thru ok.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1247241454403162112

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 01:41:50 PM

Me too. I suspect the queen doesn’t.

Update: He’s still conscious and not on a ventilator yet. He was moved there as a precaution.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 01:41:50 PM

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1247241454403162112

I hope the silly fucker is ok.

whoozit

Being put on a ventilator is a very bad sign.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 06, 2020, 02:14:57 PM
Being put on a ventilator is a very bad sign.

Well, it’s not good but nor does it mean all is lost.

I think...maybe he needs the power of the dink touch.