• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Hog

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2020, 09:57:34 AM
Wasn't there ones before? I seem to recall twitter and youtube vids showing 'youths' robbing liquor stores up in The Great White North. Usually of a run in and grab n go but sometimes also robbing the actual clerks.
In big cities yes, but new to many cities.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on March 29, 2020, 03:25:50 PM
In big cities yes, but new to many cities.

peace
Hog
Weird. Diversity is a grand thing. We don't have security guards in liquor stores. Yet. Larger businesses except "shrinkage" and also don't want liability of a bad shooting etc. Insured also against losses. But smaller places, like convenience stores, people are armed. At least one case I recall somewhat recently in which the owner/operator shot a kid trying to steal a 12 pack. A bit of an over reaction. But another case where employee was canned for catching a thief physically which I think was also wrong. Again business afraid of lawsuits or precedent for other employees....

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2020, 02:01:31 PM
It's all a Kubrick film!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now I am really starting to wonder "what the fuck?" Want to see the picture used by CTV news in 2013 depicting the coffins of African migrants killed in a shipwreck off the Italian island of Lampedusa, Italy?

This is all good... But how the hell is it taken from a 2017 showtime movie (unless the move used footage from the 2013 shipwreck?) Even if this is true, now you have the media recycling footage from at least 2013 that was then used in a 2017 move, that is now used to show COVID victims in 2020.

This is getting fucked up. https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/caskets-of-african-migrants-lined-up-in-italian-airport-hangar-1.1484737

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2020, 03:18:33 PM
Bad things in Brooklyn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8aw8XRl444

Pardon my natural cynicism. But is this how they usually transfer bodies from their Morgue? Did somebody block off their loading dock necessitating the loading of dead people on the street? Why a tractor / trailer for one body?  Something does not add up (moving hospital stretchers or equipment, possibly?)*

*That or making a show of it to frighten people into compliance / isolation.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on March 29, 2020, 03:10:21 PM
So a cousin in Houston apparently has Corona-Chan. He is a boomer, so some concern. Here are his experiences thus far:

Had fever and cough and video conferenced with the doctor on Tuesday and a CoVod19 test was ordered but he could not  get  it until Wednesday night at 8:30 pm.  Interesting procedure.  Drove into a parking garage of clinic where a nurse in full hazmat suit gave a ticket to enter the garage after he wrote name on it.  Then drove to the 2nd garage floor and got tested. While still in car. Test was via a nasal tube which was somewhat painful. Won’t know the results of the test until Apr1. Instructed to self isolate. Fever from 99 (on Tylenol) to 102.9 without. Takes Tylenol every 3 hours. Concerned about liver. Walking 10 feet or so to go to the bathroom (have to keep drinking lots of water) is an exercise and breathing is difficult.

Btw- I hear from doctors that the test thing, as most know, is a cluster fuck and basically they are scrambling to test and the process is all screwed up. Also "talk"about basically triage and even mandatory DNR orders possible.

Thanks for one of the first actual reports here. I have been waiting and am curious what develops.

Quote from: WOTR on March 29, 2020, 04:05:24 PM
Pardon my natural cynicism. But is this how they usually transfer bodies from their Morgue? Did somebody block off their loading dock necessitating the loading of dead people on the street? Why a tractor / trailer for one body?  Something does not add up (moving hospital stretchers or equipment, possibly?)*

*That or making a show of it to frighten people into compliance / isolation.

I just find this shit man.........

I report.  You decide.

https://twitter.com/Georgepepino/status/1244367142931267584

Kidnostad3

Those who engage in dialogue with Asuka Langley with the knowledge of his incessant expression of hatred towards various races are either in tacit agreement with him or are so fucking needful of acceptance that they can’t bring themselves to call him on his shit.  Everyone has prejudices as I certainly do but the kind of mindless bile that he so frequently spews is beyond vile and more importantly is un-American.  Call this virtue signaling if you want (although I have never thought of myself as particularly virtuous) but this kind of sweeping hatred based on race is supremely unintelligent and grossly unfair and it has always pissed me off more than just a little. 

Exercise your right to free speech as caustically and hatefully as you want but know that there will always be someone like me that’s going to be all over your dumb ass.  And just in case anyone is wondering, I’m not a member of a minority.  In fact, I’m a WASP by all standards.  Know also that those who use their minority status to gain unearned benefit or consideration or as an excuse for criminal behavior piss me off as much as racist cunts like Langley do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2020, 04:21:11 PM
Those who engage in dialogue with Asuka Langley with the knowledge of his incessant expression of hatred towards various races are either in tacit agreement with him or are so fucking needful of acceptance that they can’t bring themselves to call him on his shit.  Everyone has prejudices as I certainly do but the kind of mindless bile that he so freely spews is beyond vile and more importantly is un-American.  Call this virtue signaling if you want (although I have never thought of myself as particularly virtuous) but this kind of sweeping hatred based on race is supremely unintelligent and grossly unfair and it has always pissed me off more than just a little. 

Exercise your right to free speech as caustically hateful as you want but know that there will always be someone like me  that’s going to be all over your dumb ass.  And just in case anyone is wondering, I’m not a member of a minority.  In fact, I’m a WASP by all standards.  Know also that those who use their minority status to gain unearned benefit or consideration or as an excuse for criminal behavior piss me off as much as racist cunts like Langley do.

OK, virtue signalling boomer. ::)

I’m so glad the swamp is almost drained of humorless RINOs like you now. Your whole agenda is just to be viewed as a hero by liberals. Disgusting! ::) ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 04:27:29 PM

I’m so glad the swamp is almost drained of humorless RINOs like you now. Your whole agenda is just to be viewed as a hero by liberals. Disgusting! ::) ::)

1.  I’m not a Republican.

2.  I’m a libertarian leaning conservative.

3.  One of us voted for Obama and it wasn’t me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2020, 04:46:29 PM
1.  I’m not a Republican.

2.  I’m a libertarian leaning conservative.

3.  One of us voted for Obama and it wasn’t me.

One of us is still trying to and it’s not me. ;D

You’re also a gianormous hypocrite and, apparently, entirely lacking in self-awareness. ::)

P.S. I’m also pretty sure Romney would be president if you had your way. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 04:47:56 PM
One of us is still trying to and it’s not me. ;D

You’re also a gianormous hypocrite and, apparently, entirely lacking in self-awareness. ::)

P.S. I’m also pretty sure Romney would be president if you had your way. ;)

4.  You never miss an opportunity to shut the fuck up rather than post more inane horse shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 29, 2020, 01:29:20 PM

I really hate when something like this is posted and I can't remember what movie it's fm.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2020, 04:54:46 PM
4.  You never miss an opportunity to shut the fuck up rather than post more inane horse shit.

5. The truth hurts
6. Right over the target! ;D

aldousburbank

OMG my boys and I were laughing uproariously listening to President Trump doing the daily press duckshoot. It’s hard to even explain why it’s so damn funny. I imagine that some people might not enjoy it as much as my familial organization. We’re grabbing this virus by the pussy I tell you!

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 29, 2020, 05:17:13 PM
OMG my boys and I were laughing uproariously listening to President Trump doing the daily press duckshoot. It’s hard to even explain why it’s so damn funny. I imagine that some people might not enjoy it as much as my familial organization. We’re grabbing this virus by the pussy I tell you!

Be nice.

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2020, 04:19:50 PM
I just find this shit man.........

I report.  You decide.

https://twitter.com/Georgepepino/status/1244367142931267584
I only saw one dead body.  Perhaps a renderer takes organ donors en masse every day from all hospitals into its site.

Also, it does look like English on the building in blue, but I can't tell what it says, so it could be anywhere.

LadyFish

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 29, 2020, 05:17:13 PM

I do hope there is an investigation as to what has happened to all the masks.  Worked last night on a COVID floor. Was told due to shortages I could only get a new mask every 4 hours throughout my 12 hour shift. ( these aren’t even the N95 masks, just the regular ones).

Usually, just for a patient admitted with the flu, protocol was to after removing your gown and gloves and washing your hands you were to remove your mask with clean hands and toss it in the trash in the room wash your hands again after touching the dirty mask and enter the “clean” room. Typically I enter my patients’ room a minimum of once per hour. Now we are just supposed to keep reusing the dirty masks. For 4 hours from patient to patient.  Will not be signing up for any extra shifts, I would rather take my chances with touching the Walmart shopping cart handle than a dirty mask that’s been in a COVID patent’s room.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 04:27:29 PM

Good point in the images, but let's remember not all boomers (born 1946-1964) were raised upper working class.  Many boomers did struggle.  And many boomers today do understand what's going on, as they continue to be forced to work well into retirement age.

Let's not fan the flames of the "eat-your-own" mentality.  Each generation does the best with the tools at hand at the time.  Life is not a war between the generations.  Boomers are going to need a lot of medical care, doctors, nurses, care givers, hospice care givers, and all are human.  None of us, regardless of age, should condone hostility between the generations.  Maybe children of boomers have it tough now (I know I do), but they did have much easier years up to age 21, for the most part.

This aggravating feelings between generations reminds me of how a few years ago the typical media was fanning the flames of hate between generations by constantly stating that retirees who needed work to get by, were "stealing" the jobs from teenagers who needed them.  Who did they think feeds and houses those teen age students!  Sheesh.  Just stop condoning hate.  This isn't China.  We don't eat our own.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2020, 06:18:24 PM
Good point in the images, but let's remember not all boomers (born 1946-1964) were raised upper working class.  Many boomers did struggle.  And many boomers today do understand what's going on, as they continue to be forced to work well into retirement age.

To keep crying racism when there really is none (or at least next to none) distracts us from the real problems that need addressing. And besides he’s just doing it to appear virtuous.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
To keep crying racism when there really is none (or at least next to none) distracts us from the real problems that need addressing. And besides he’s just doing it to appear virtuous.
Maybe we need to keep the light on in the bedroom.  I am white and so is almost everyone I was referring to, as far as I know.  And there is a lot I don't know.  But now that you bring that up, that's a good point, too.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 08:21:45 PM
Dems love death! LOVE IT!!

Dems are seething in the comments KEK!

AC400KICK

Inbound Lanes on the George Washington Bridge  to Manhattan from Fort Lee, New Jersey. It is usually a sea of chaos at any time. This never happens. Ever..