• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 04:41:10 PM
China shuts the door.  Lao wai keep out.  If only the U.S. would have had the same balls in January..........

China to suspend entry of foreigners with visas, residence permits due to coronavirus

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-to-suspend-entry-of-foreigners-with-visas-residence-permits-due-to-coronavirus

Based Nationalist ching chongs! No more BWC's, must keep race 100% pure!

https://streamable.com/bqoat

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 26, 2020, 05:04:33 PM

https://streamable.com/bqoat

I like that she likes my white dick. :D

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 26, 2020, 05:04:33 PM

Might be right. I dunno.  You brought this young lady to my attention.  Looks like the gentleman she is having dinner with is about to cry. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 05:28:43 PM
Might be right. I dunno.  You brought this young lady to my attention.  Looks like the gentleman she is having dinner with is about to cry. 

Asian men cant even compete!

https://streamable.com/edhcy

Dr. MD MD

I always read people here saying they think Alex Jones is really a Zionist agent but I notice he plays The Ride of the Valkyries on his show a lot which, if you know anything about Jewish people you know this is not a song (((they))) like because Wagner was a known antisemite. Discuss.

Catsmile

The pyramid above shows that in 2013 (Rounded off):

Half (50%) of the world's net wealth belongs to the top 1%.
The top 10% of adults hold (85%) of the worlds wealth.
While the bottom 90% hold the remaining (15%) of the world's total wealth.

Put another way...
The top 30% of adults hold (97%) of the total wealth.
Leaving the bottom 70% with the remaining (3%) of wealth.

#MassesLivingUnderServitude
#SameThroughoutWrittenHistory
#ThinkingMassesHaveEverNotLivedUnderServitude
#Adorable

#GetWoke,Comrades 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 26, 2020, 06:28:58 PM

Put another way...

#Adorable

#GetWoke,Comrades 

And you think this will change with communism...like it has in China where everyone is equally rich, healthy and happy?! :D

Uh,  haven't been doing this.........................   Have you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 06:42:51 PM
Uh,  haven't been doing this.........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps

Yeah...sure...let’s all get into the overreaction.

#psychologicalwarfare

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 06:44:07 PM
Yeah...sure...let’s all get into the overreaction.

#psychologicalwarfare

So you disagree with your fellow Physician?    Interesting................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 06:49:08 PM
So you disagree with your fellow Physician?    Interesting................

Given that it only seems to survive on paper and plastic bags for a few hours, yes I do. Maybe if it’s a hard plastic container it’s worthy of a quick wipedown but people in general are starting to go a little nutty, kookoo in their fear of this. The truth is we are pretty much always constantly swimming in a sea of microbes. Most who have healthy immune systems will survive this just fine but it’s been going on for since the dawn of man. We’re lucky we can’t see it all because we probably would go insane then.

Dr. MD MD

MSM reporting has become pretty much exclusively about this 24/7 now. Think of all that may be going on in the world besides this that we’re not hearing about now because of this.

Gd5150

Quote from: Catsmile on March 26, 2020, 06:28:58 PM

Put another way...

#Adorable

#GetWoke,Comrades 

In 2017 the top 1% in the US only held 38% of the wealth.

#winning
#whenyouhavenothingusefultooffercomplain
#youaskforstupidityigiveyouthecommunistdemocratparty
#whenyouhavenowealtheveryonesequallymiserable
#

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 06:56:25 PM
The truth is we are pretty much always constantly swimming in a sea of microbes. Most who have healthy immune systems will survive this just fine but it’s been going on for since the dawn of man. We’re lucky we can’t see it all because we probably would go insane then.

The rest of you can’t see it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 26, 2020, 08:25:54 PM
The rest of you can’t see it?

Not unless you’re willing to share. ;)

pate

After work today, I decided to check out the local grocery store and run by CostCo to see what time they open so I could be first in line tomorrow.

Had about 45 minutes till 8 o'clock (the "new normal" shutdown time) was hoping to at least get into the grocery store and grab a few things.

Had the grocery store basically to myself, shelves a little bare of strange things.  Popcorn for instance, not a kernel to be found.  I bought two onions, a four-pack of "panne" bread for garlic toast, 2lbs of pasta (the cheapest brand they had left) and for shits and giggles the "Always Save" brand of Lemon sandwich cookies & Vanilla sandwich cookies (I don't like oreos, and fake oreos even less, but they were out of fake oreos for some reason).  The Vanilla sandwich cookies, I got the last one of and there was just one more Lemon.  No other "Always Save" but tons of Keebler etc name-brands.  $10.00 exact.  Commented to the cashier that it was a good omen, she suggested I go buy a lottery ticket.  In and out in about 15 minutes!  In the middle of a major city, by gum!

Head over to CostCo, had about 20mins to get there before the assumed 8:00 closing time.  Not a long drive, got there at about 7:40;  no line, few cars in the lot.  Okay, must be closed already, I see the employees moving carts in the front doors and walk up to see what time they open and talk to them.  New store hours are posted, pretty much 10-6:30 M-F (slightly different hours on weekends, but basically the same).  Ask the lady about the sign, when did that go into effect?  Starting Monday she says, go on in!

I have CostCo to myself!  It actually closes at 8:30, so I have roughly 45 minutes to go nutz.  My mission was to get 2 cartons of cigs, nothing else.  I go crazy and impulse buy 2x500ct bottles of ibuprofen (couldn't believe they had some left), then feeling frisky I take a short jaunt down to where they keep the sardines.  TWO FULL PALLETS of Saison boneless/skinless sardines!!!!  I grab a six-pack of sardines and head to the smoke-cage, hoping hajji hasn't bought out my preferred brand.  Oh god, hajji is there!  Ordering 15 cartons of Kool filter-kangs to start, not looking good.  I poke my head in the cage, they have my brand!  Hajji says, what do you need?  I tell him my brand, he calls out to the guy grab my friend here two cartons and ring him out first (unheard of!  The hajj NEVER lets you go ahead at the cig-cage!!!).  Guy in the cage, calls his buddy that is doing nothing due to lack of customers over to ring me out.  Out of CostCo in less than 20 minutes in the middle of the ZOMBACOLYPSE.  Dude.

Back to my car and it isn't even 8:50 yet.  Get out of my car at the grocery store at 7:15ish back into my car at CostCo at 8:50ish, mission complete in less than 45minutes.  I am a high speed individual in ZOMBACOLYPSE times, perhaps I should go buy a lottery ticket...

Surreal.  Maybe it is the end?

-p

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 06:37:47 PM
And you think this will change with communism...like it has in China where everyone is equally rich, healthy and happy?! :D

Where have I ever said that? That narrative lives only in your mind. You seem to be missing my point.

I'll spell it out for those hard of thinking for themselves. We've never known a time in history, much less our lifetimes where the masses lives weren't controlled by the "elites". In other words the 1% has always dictated how the 99% lives. Look at history. There has always been a hierarchy where the few had powerful luxurious lifestyles at the expense of the masses. Assuming you use the numbers to tell the narrative, instead of believing the leaders of your choice. Why would I believe that we live any differently today than in the past, when looking at wealth distribution numbers? #TheCakeIsALie,AndIt'sDelicious,Comrades.

No matter what -ism or -ist system you believe in, or think you live under there are always "lizard people" otherwise known as sociopaths. Seeking to control and corrupt said system for their benefit, and the "sheepeople" will fall in line for one leader or another. Effectively putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum. How do we know who the "lizard people" are? ProTip: Mostly they are the ones in power, or seeking to have power. #WakeUp,Comrades!

Meanwhile you also seem to believe in the narrative where the USA is a Democratic Republic, with a Capitalist Economy, and China is living under a Communist government. If you buy into that bullshit, I've got some Macs, water filters, potions, lotions & snake oil for sell. All made to get and keep you woke! Guaranteed to protect against inside jobs, & psyops! #Don'tDiscuss,Comrade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 26, 2020, 08:49:10 PM
Where have I ever said that? That narrative lives only in your mind. You seem to be missing my point.

I'll spell it out for those hard of thinking for themselves. We've never known a time in history, much less our lifetimes where the masses lives weren't controlled by the "elites". In other words the 1% has always dictated how the 99% lives. Look at history. There has always been a hierarchy where the few had powerful luxurious lifestyles at the expense of the masses. Assuming you use the numbers to tell the narrative, instead of believing the leaders of your choice. Why would I believe that we live any differently today than in the past, when looking at wealth distribution numbers? #TheCakeIsALie,AndIt'sDelicious,Comrades.

No matter what -ism or -ist system you believe in, or think you live under there are always "lizard people" otherwise known as sociopaths. Seeking to control and corrupt said system for their benefit, and the "sheepeople" will fall in line for one leader or another. Effectively putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum. How do we know who the "lizard people" are? ProTip: Mostly they are the ones in power, or seeking to have power. #WakeUp,Comrades!

Meanwhile you also seem to believe in the narrative where the USA is a Democratic Republic, with a Capitalist Economy, and China is a Communist government. If you buy into that bullshit, I've got some Macs, water filters, potions, lotions & snake oil for sell. All made to get and keep you woke! Guaranteed to protect against inside jobs, & psyops! #Don'tDiscuss,Comrade.

And your solution to all this is...?

I guess I won’t hold my breath. :-\

Communists: great at analyzing problems, lousy at coming up with solutions that don’t result in mass genocides and dictatorships. ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-in-talks-with-the-u-s-to-avoid-troops-at-the-border-says-trudeau

Why would Canada want to avoid this? How would it inconvenience them? Could it be that they actually want a way for illegals immigrants to get in to the US?  It really activates the old almonds. ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 09:09:52 PM
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-in-talks-with-the-u-s-to-avoid-troops-at-the-border-says-trudeau

Why would Canada want to avoid this? How would it inconvenience them? Could it be that they actually want a way for illegals immigrants to get in to the US?  It really activates the old almonds. ???

You got it backwards Doc.  They are concerned that illegals would be inconvenienced on their trek into Canada.   They want all they can get.

pate

I for one am going to continue to wring my hands, cry, and perhaps find a sack-cloth and ashes.  Why change what I was doing before this latest cry-sis?  Somebody oughta do something!

Seriously though, this whole thing hasn't changed the goals of the People's Free Democratic Republic of Pate, and outside of a slightly heightened state security level things are perfectly normal.  No CornHolEbola victims, the army isn't under quarantine, the second-class worm-citizens in the compost heap seem to be thriving and very few "enemy-of-the-state" weeds are apparent in the backyard/free-fire zone.  Hell, the Dear Leader of the PFDRP is considering expanding the territory a bit as the rest of the world seems pretty weak right now, hmm.  Now there's a thought, perhaps just a "thin slice of his neck."

That will have to do, there is a better cartoon:  Hortler holding a goose in one hand and a knife in the other.  Captioned "Just a thin slice of his neck"  I believe it was about some area off the Baltic that Hortler annexed in the run-up to WWII.  I cannot seem to find it, am not trying really hard.

-p

Solid video from Cottrell here.  He calls those that had left NYC the p*ssies.  He isn't going anywhere.  At the end he calls himself "Mister Morgue" as opposed to the bugged out "Mr. Palm Tree"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX311vOG1hs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 09:12:36 PM
You got it backwards Doc.  They are concerned that illegals would be inconvenienced on their trek into Canada.   They want all they can get.

No, I know that Canada has a “problem” with traffic their way too but until this crisis Trudeau really didn’t seem to give a shit about that. The way I understand the story Trump wants to guard the Northern border to prevent the average 25000/year that sneak in here and may now have the dreaded corona chan.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 09:15:39 PM
Solid video from Cottrell here.  He calls those that had left NYC the p*ssies.  He isn't going anywhere.  At the end he calls himself "Mister Morgue" as opposed to the bugged out "Mr. Palm Tree"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX311vOG1hs

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 26, 2020, 09:30:08 PM

I know.

As near as I can tell, the only US elected offical that has acted responsibly is the governor of Guam, who bucked the US State Department in early February and wouldn't let that cruise ship dock. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 10:18:15 PM
I know.

As near as I can tell, the only US elected offical that has acted responsibly is the governor of Guam, who bucked the US State Department in early February and wouldn't let that cruise ship dock.

I didn’t catch all of the details but I heard on the radio that anyone flying in to Texas from NY, NJ or New Orleans has to enter into a mandatory 14 day quarantine.

Why not just prevent the flights?

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/14-day-self-quarantine-ordered-for-texas-bound-passengers-from-new-york-new-orleans/287-2e3ae33e-4cb9-4552-9fd7-43d2baaca957

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 26, 2020, 10:20:30 PM
What about the other 473 genders?

They have a drug for them now although it hasn’t been tested on women pretending to be whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhsF7Csninw