• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 26, 2020, 12:30:58 AM
Not looking good in NY

https://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregion/100000007052136/coronavirus-elmhurst-hospital-queens.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

That was interesting.

So... Normalcy by Easter?

There is no doubt that it is a reefer trailer. I wish I were in NYC so that I could see if it were still there the next day. Also- 5 ventilators does not seem like many. But she does appear to be a little anxious.

*I'll beat our "conspiracy theorists" to it as we all know it is coming.
1. It is the NYT
2. The trailer is delivering goods.
3. She makes mention of how sick the 30 - 50 year olds are getting because the government knows that is who is pushing to open America. It is just a scare tactic and she is nothing more than an actress.
4. The only people dying are already as good as dead. They are the sick and the old- they are useless anyhow.
5.She looked like she was reading from a script.

What have I missed? Was there a secret message to let us know who killed Epstein?

WOTR

For fun, I finally looked up symptoms. I was talking to a lady today who went home with a sore throat. I didn't know that was a sign... So I looked it up. It sure seems like everything that you experience could be a symptom.

Fever-                     Common
Headache-               Can be present
Aches and pains-      Can be present
Fatigue-                   Can be present
Weakness-               Can be present
Extreme exhaustion- Can be present
Stuffy nose-             Has been reported
Sneezing-                Has been reported
Sore throat-             Has been reported
Cough-                    Common
Shortness of breath- In serious infections.

No wonder everybody who gets the sniffles is paranoid. Is there any symptom that COVID does not cause? Should I consult my Dr. if I have an erection lasting more than three hours?*

*The geriatrics among you will get the reference.

WOTR

Today's pro-tip. Stock up on shotgun shells.

I made the mistake at the start of this to invest equally in shotgun shells, 9mm, .45ACP and 338 Laupa ammo. It was a mistake.

I had reasoned that you would use them all equally. As it turns out, I don't use the hand guns nearly as much as I thought I would. Shotgun with 00 and 000 for close quarters. .338 magnum takes care of them at a safe distance. The Sig P210 or Kimber make a good sidearm. But they are usually holstered unless venturing into public (something I almost never do.)

What I'm trying to say is that I have only used a few 9mm, but have burned through a couple of boxes of 12 gauge shells.Stay armed, and stay safe.

whoozit

I’m glad I don’t know French or Italian.

pate

While helping a friend paint his house yesterday and work-bantering I stumbled/mumbled onto another piece of the CornHolEbola puzzle.

Baby boom, not "Boomer Remover," but a new baby boom.  All these useless-fucks stuck at home are going to be doing some "horizontal tango," heck they might get bored enough to try some truly wierd dance moves, I digress.

This will necessarily reslut in a corresponding spike/rise in "useless eater" birfs, what Novemberish or so?

They are apparently worried about the supply of "raw materials" for autismchrone production.  Bingo-Bango more bambinos...

These people are sick (probably with CornHolEbola).

-p

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on March 26, 2020, 02:37:25 AM

I made the mistake at the start of this to invest equally in shotgun shells, 9mm, .45ACP and 338 Laupa ammo. It was a mistake.

I had reasoned that you would use them all equally. As it turns out, I do1 Shotgun with 00 and 000 for close quarters. .338 magnum takes care of them at a safe distance. The Sig P210 or Kimber make a good sidearm. But they are usually holstered unless venturing into public (something I almost never do.)

What I'm trying to say is that I have only used a few 9mm, but have burned through a couple of boxes of 12 gauge shells.Stay armed, and stay safe.

Damn! How many people are you shooting on the regular? Has the zombie apocalypse begun already?

By the way, I'm fine, everyone. I can see you were all broken up over my passing. Jerks.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 26, 2020, 08:43:38 AM
Damn! How many people are you shooting on the regular? Has the zombie apocalypse begun already?

By the way, I'm fine, everyone. I can see you were all broken up over my passing. Jerks.

Whew.  We were!  It's buried in all the muck in this thread somewhere.  Honest.   ;)

pate

Quote from: pate on March 24, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
This retard, speaking for myself, would be quite upset at them if they took my cookie away.

-p

Roz, your alive!

Yay!

-p

Well according to some random dude on the internet this is the magic formula for kind of controlling this beast.  I don't see the U.S. of A. excelling at any of it.

Rigorous Testing:  Well the CDC screwed that pooch.  Medical testing labs are gearing up now - they should have had the job in the first place starting back in January.
Rigorous Contact Tracing:  County Health Departments?  Oof.  I doubt ours here could find their ass with both hands. 
Masks for All:  Not in a "service" economy.  Most of that capability is off shored to countries that have their own problems.
Quarantine Infected: Not gonna happen. Hell - look at Senda.  He's in his 60's.  Not in good health.  Obese. In a strict lock down region and he is out wandering around every
                               day making videos.  He should be worried as shit that he'll get infected. 

GravitySucks

Jerk on. Jerk off.

Hi Roz

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on March 26, 2020, 02:37:25 AM

I had reasoned that you would use them all equally. As it turns out, I don't use the hand guns nearly as much as I thought I would. Shotgun with 00 and 000 for close quarters. .338 magnum takes care of them at a safe distance. The Sig P210 or Kimber make a good sidearm. But they are usually holstered unless venturing into public (something I almost never do.)

Buckshot is expensive so i mostly have slugs, they are half the price. I have a few boxes of Brenneke Black Magic Magnums just in case i have to take down out a a roided out Kang.

WOTR

Roz... Your alive! There was some open speculation just a short time ago if you had joined Whozit (the virus killed him in the early days.)

For myself, it has been hoards of infected wandering the streets and dropping dead since January. It's easiest to just shoot them when they are trying to break in (or if they get within 100 yards of the front door) as you are just doing them a favour and preventing more suffering while protecting yourself. Of course, sometimes if you take out too many, one of them in a uniform arrives to request that you slow down.

DynamoHum

Hope everyone is keeping safe. Apart from those of you who have sadly died.

I work from home in the sticks, not a lot has changed for me. Not dead yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 26, 2020, 11:07:29 AM
Hope everyone is keeping safe. Apart from those of you who have sadly died.

I work from home in the sticks, not a lot has changed for me. Not dead yet.

But really, hasn’t China done a really wonderful job with this? Look at them! They’re all better and back to work already making our cheap knock off products and tainting our baby and pet food. Of course, we can’t know this for sure since they kicked all our journalists out but we can take their word for it. Why would they lie?! Can’t we just try to be more like them?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 12:06:13 PM
But really, hasn’t China done a really wonderful job with this? Look at them! They’re all better and back to work already making our cheap knock off products and tainting our baby and pet food. Of course, we can’t know this for sure since they kicked all our journalists out but we can take their word for it. Why would they lie?! Can’t we just try to be more like them?

I think I am sensing sarcasm in your post. I’ll have you know that ChyNuh is the bosom of mercantile salvation. I await your recantation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 26, 2020, 12:28:52 PM
I think I am sensing sarcasm in your post. I’ll have you know that ChyNuh is the bosom of mercantile salvation. I await your recantation.

Well, in the history of mercantilism they are pretty important: The silk road, tea, fancy dishes, etc. but now they’re being used to destroy capitalism so that the 1% can have their global dictatorship. Discuss.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 12:06:13 PM

I’m sure CNN will be first in line to setup a Chinese bureau. All reports censored by the Chinese govt first of course. Just like they did with their Baghdad bureau. And just like China’s relationship with Google.

These communist Democrat run companies idolize China. Always have.

Kidnostad3

2020 Indy 500 postponed until August says popular Youtuber Timmy Lemnah

https://youtu.be/aTvhcOjkcjk

Is nothing sacred.  Next they’ll be postponing Christmas 2020 until just before St. Swithen’s day 2021.

P.S.  Be sure and give Timmy a thumbs up. 

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on March 26, 2020, 02:28:26 AM
For fun, I finally looked up symptoms. I was talking to a lady today who went home with a sore throat. I didn't know that was a sign... So I looked it up. It sure seems like everything that you experience could be a symptom.

Fever-                     Common
Headache-               Can be present
Aches and pains-      Can be present
Fatigue-                   Can be present
Weakness-               Can be present
Extreme exhaustion- Can be present
Stuffy nose-             Has been reported
Sneezing-                Has been reported
Sore throat-             Has been reported
Cough-                    Common
Shortness of breath- In serious infections.

No wonder everybody who gets the sniffles is paranoid. Is there any symptom that COVID does not cause? Should I consult my Dr. if I have an erection lasting more than three hours?*

*The geriatrics among you will get the reference.
It would appear that the only thing wworse than Corona-Chan is the potential side-affects from mass-marketed prescription drugs. I love that curing a heartburn, quitting smoking, or getting over some arthritis might result in stroke, numbing of limbs, suicidal ideation, drowsiness, internal bleeding, rash, serious changes in mood- including aggressive behavior, and on and on, 

Now I know that in most cases these happen in an only small percentage of the folks who take them or could be contraindications with whatever else they are taking but when I see the commercials I think....I'll just put up with allergies or a headache.   Especially when a few years later all you see is lawfirm commercials for whatever blood-thinner, pain-killer, heartburn medicine not discontinued for large class action claims!   

Having said that I'm not against all drug. But don't use them unless they have a track record and you really need them.....

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 26, 2020, 07:19:21 AM
Interesting if accurate.

[tweet]1243098835036979200[/tweet]
French Kissing. Even the traditional cheek air kissing greeting is well within Corona-Chan's airborne capacity.

albrecht

In keeping with the idea that this latest Corona-Chan was something that either accidentally- or purposely-  came from space and spread, or came and then was manipulated- and then broke out or spread it is shutting down Space Programs and launches according to "The Atlantic." So the virus has stopped humans from spreading out from earth? For now?
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/03/coronavirus-nasa-space-exploration/608782/
5G news updated...
https://www.nextgov.com/emerging-tech/2020/03/white-house-releases-national-strategy-5g-security/164109/

Asuka Langley

"Epidemiologist who predicted 2.1 million American deaths has now revised his estimate down to 20,000"

Chinese cant even make a decent bio-weapon, sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roynWT8EcE8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 26, 2020, 04:22:39 PM
"Epidemiologist who predicted 2.1 million American deaths has now revised his estimate down to 20,000"

Chinese cant even make a decent bio-weapon, sad

It seems like more and more scientists are getting worse and worse at making predictions when that’s really what their job is. They had one job, ONE! FAIL!! ::) ::)

Asuka Langley

THIS IS A GOD DAMN NOTHING BURGER LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING FEMA POD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

China shuts the door.  Lao wai keep out.  If only the U.S. would have had the same balls in January..........

China to suspend entry of foreigners with visas, residence permits due to coronavirus

QuoteBEIJING - China has banned foreigners with valid visas and residence permits from entering the country in a drastic move that amounts almost to a total shutdown of its borders as it also severely restricts international flights.

In a late-night announcement on Thursday night (March 26), its foreign ministry said only diplomats, those engaged in emergency humanitarian work, or “necessary economic, trade, scientific or technological activities” and those with C visas are exempted from the suspension, which will begin Saturday.

C visas are given to foreigners who provide international transportation services.

QuoteIn another move aimed at curbing the virus from being brought into the country, the civil aviation authority said foreign airlines will be allowed to operate just one route per week from Sunday.

Domestic airlines, too, will be restricted to flying to only one country no more than once a week.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-to-suspend-entry-of-foreigners-with-visas-residence-permits-due-to-coronavirus