• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Wow.  Even Weinstein got himself a Corona-Chan test in the big house.  I guess Kathy isn't a 1%'er after all.    That or she is just being a goofy goober.

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1242894756415332352

whoozit

I wish her an eventual recovery followed by a speedy relapse.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: whoozit on March 25, 2020, 06:11:35 PM
I wish her an eventual recovery followed by a speedy relapse.

lol

me too. i wonder if hallmark has a card for that :)

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 25, 2020, 04:46:15 PM
OMG   :o  Don't click if you have a shred of decency in your soul...but damn.  Why is stuff always on fire and/or exploding in the P.R.C.?

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1242668048978513922

I'm sorry. He was on fire inside of his car before he hit the gas pump? What kind of a car has an interior that spontaneously combusts while you are driving?

Juan

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2020, 06:23:26 PM
I'm sorry. He was on fire inside of his car before he hit the gas pump? What kind of a car has an interior that spontaneously combusts while you are driving?
Mobile meth lab?

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2020, 06:23:26 PM

The new 2020 Daewoo Inferno with self immolation package (a must have upgrade)

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 25, 2020, 06:29:18 PM
The new 2020 Daewoo Inferno with self immolation package (a must have upgrade)

I suppose... The latest in "high efficiency heated seats?"

Quote from: Juan on March 25, 2020, 06:26:21 PM
Mobile meth lab?
Possibly his "social credit" score slipped below 600?

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2020, 07:54:14 PM
I suppose... The latest in "high efficiency heated seats?"
Possibly his "social credit" score slipped below 600?

I asked Mrs. Walks as she can habla - apparently the guy decontaminated himself and his car with some sort of disinfectant to ward off Corona-Chan and then fired up a smoke.   

WOTR

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 25, 2020, 06:20:47 PM
lol

me too. i wonder if hallmark has a card for that :)
Would you believe that I couldn't find a "get well never" card? The closest that I can find is the "get well soon" card that I created a year or two ago...

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 25, 2020, 07:58:45 PM
I asked Mrs. Walks as she can habla - apparently the guy decontaminated himself and his car with some sort of disinfectant to ward off Corona-Chan and then fired up a smoke.

Bloody hell... I have around 18 gallons of 99% isopropyl alcohol at work that I could turn into "disinfectant". There are one or two people who own cars that I would like to "disinfect" with that volume...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2020, 08:06:00 PM
Bloody hell... I have around 18 gallons of 99% isopropyl alcohol at work that I could turn into "disinfectant". There are one or two people who own cars that I could "disinfect" with that volume...

The trick is to get them to light a smoke while driving. ;)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2020, 08:03:30 PM
Would you believe that I couldn't find a "get well never" card? The closest that I can find is the "get well soon" card that I created a year or two ago...

Well she is not worthy of your artwork.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]
This would make a nice card:}

Senda went deep into San Francisco today to get tested for Corona-Chan.  `Tis okay thread.  Don't worry about him.  He wore a mask.