• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

The Alcoholic

I wish they'd named it after a better shitty beer. Like maybe the Heinekenvirus?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: The Alcoholic on March 20, 2020, 03:20:58 AM
I wish they'd named it after a better shitty beer. Like maybe the Heinekenvirus?

The Guinessvirus :) 

WOTR

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 19, 2020, 01:11:49 PM
I agree with you VC!!

https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status/1240627590064484353

That was so stupid it was funny. I have already sent it to three people who absolutely despise Trump...

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on March 20, 2020, 03:36:55 AM
That was so stupid it was funny. I have already sent it to three people who absolutely despise Trump...

I loved it. I love POTUS too though :)

Clash of the Titans:  Metokur vs Masterson debate Corona-Chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgkDNc1qeXc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 20, 2020, 03:05:19 AM
# Posting the same thing over and over.
# Shows you've got nothing.

# Substituting imagined narratives to anything that doesn't agree with your beliefs, due a to lack comprehension.
# Evades or ignores statements that contradicts the imagined narrative.
# What you imagine others believe speaks to your mental deficits.
# Sadly you have no comprehension of my beliefs.

# What you believe the truth is and reality are clearly 2 different things.

# Love them or hate them if China is "fucked into the stone age" the USA will also be fucked, along with the rest of the world. A rouge strand of RNA is "fucking" the world. Nuclear conflict would "fuck" the world much worse than WuFlu ever could. Google: Mutually assured destruction (MAD). You seem unable to grasp many things, including the concept of actions having consequences. Any good capitalist with a basic understanding of capitalism, would know these facts.

# Assuming I'm alive, I'll rise from the ashes. Leverage my firm grasp of capitalism to trade dope, toilet paper & hand sanitizer to muppets like you, until I'm king of Barter Town. Like the good capitalist pig I've always been.

# You would rapidly die from BellGab withdrawal.

#Communism’sGoingDownForGood!
#You’llBeTheFirstAgainstTheWall
#CommunismOrCapitalism?
#ChooseOne

Dr. MD MD

Hog

Quote from: The Alcoholic on March 20, 2020, 03:20:58 AM
The actual virus is a Coronavirus which causes SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome).  The 2003 and 2020 outbreak/pandemic are very closely related.

"On 11 February 2020, the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) announced that according to existing rules that compute hierarchical relationships among coronaviruses on the basis of five conserved sequences of nucleic acids, the differences between what was then called 2019-nCoV and the virus strain from the 2003 SARS outbreak were insufficient to make them separate viral species. Therefore, they identified 2019-nCoV as a strain of severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus."

Remember that HIV(Human Immunodeficiency Viruses) is the virus that causes a syndrome of various classic signs/symptoms named AIDS(Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

peace
Hog

Gd5150

Quote from: Hog on March 20, 2020, 08:46:56 AM
The actual virus is a Coronavirus which causes SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome).  The 2003 and 2020 outbreak/pandemic are very closely related.

"On 11 February 2020, the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) announced that according to existing rules that compute hierarchical relationships among coronaviruses on the basis of five conserved sequences of nucleic acids, the differences between what was then called 2019-nCoV and the virus strain from the 2003 SARS outbreak were insufficient to make them separate viral species. Therefore, they identified 2019-nCoV as a strain of severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus."

Remember that HIV(Human Immunodeficiency Viruses) is the virus that causes a syndrome of various classic signs/symptoms named AIDS(Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

peace
Hog

Interesting stuff, thanks for the post.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 20, 2020, 01:05:33 PM
Nancy couldn’t tell her hole from an ass in the ground.

Word on the street is that she's recently dead. I ignored this news when I first read it--I've learned not to let myself get too excited--but I note that today, they're trotting her image out and it looks wholly CGI. Even more than before!

Great, now we'll never be rid of her.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1382646]

Eight million. Sure, okay. Plausible.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 20, 2020, 01:59:26 PM

pate

What percentage of that 8 million were 5G activated Coronabola purge deaths vs regular bullet to the head purge-deaths?

Or even hit-by a car in the street deaths?  All of those 8 million cannot be attributed to Coronabola, seems to me there's only a 2-4% fatality rate if you have the disease.  People die of other stuff to;  you know like from a "hot lead injection" to the back of the head for breaking Corn Teen or curfew...

Just sayin', 8 million "missing peeps"?  Some might just have service suspended while enjoying a temporary vacation in sunny Camp Re-education.  If that represents Coronabola deaths we're doomed.

-p

albrecht

Six is the usual trope. But I guess inflation. Kidding, of course. So docs hoarding now. Even though the official message is that these protocols (chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine) aren't proven effective.

https://www.kxan.com/news/state-board-of-pharmacy-pharmacists-stop-hoarding-drugs-showing-promise-to-treat-covid-19/

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 03:25:52 PM
Just sayin', 8 million "missing peeps"?

[attachment=1]

144 million. Plausible? Let's think it over.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 20, 2020, 04:54:51 PM
Six is the usual trope.

You're a bad, awful man for making me laugh this hard. Shame, shame.

Dr. MD MD

If there are a billion people in China and the mortality rate is estimated to be somewhere between 1 and 3% then the math would say there would be somewhere between 10 and 30 million dead, no?

This is some bullshit. I don’t believe the word the media is telling us. Not a fucking word, all they do is lie.

The reality is the situation is not dire. Some old people with bad lung croaked and the government is using it as an excuse to push whatever nonsense they want. I’m not locking myself in my home and fuck you if you are going to guilt trip me into it. It isn’t some Black Plague. Collapsing our economy for this is wrong.

Literally I would be behind an armed revolt of lock downs.