• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on March 18, 2020, 11:16:30 AM
I have learned that some cultural appropriation is acceptable.  Attributing this virus to where it started is considered evil.

That is kind of funny to think of.

albrecht

The media and academics seem to be more concerned about political-correctness than the actual disease itself. This lady writes that we need to take Wuhan and disgusting 'wet markets' "out of the picture."  Even defends "bush meat." I notice she didn't mention the German Measles in her diatribe. Or Norway Rat.

https://theconversation.com/naming-the-new-coronavirus-why-taking-wuhan-out-of-the-picture-matters-131738

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2020, 05:15:48 PM
Since when is asking questions on anything considered taboo?

I first noticed it when I first asked, on the Internet, quite innocently: "Hey, I don't have any siblings, can one of you explain to me what is wrong with incest?" I still haven't gotten a legitimate answer. Still, it's a great icebreaker at parties.

As to when it started, I'm guessing it happened simultaneously with the first serving of the first batch of beer ever brewed. "Hey, what's in this, and how can I make it too?" "Fuck you, pay me." Patent attorney, world's third oldest profession behind legbreaker.

Juan

And the libs accuse you of being so stupid you think you can shoot the virus.

This might be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever lived through and I lived through George W. Bush.

chefist

Hasn't anyone of you sons of bitches solved the Chink Virus yet? Jesus!

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 08:17:08 PM

Martinez Tonight: A Very Special Death Virus Edition ?

chefist

DAMMIT! ...maybe I should even just join up with blogtalk to do it! lol

chefist

Ok, ok...you all seem to have it under control.

PChirp

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 08:24:49 PM
Ok, ok...you all seem to have it under control.

Chefist, YOU of all people I would expect to have it all figured out.  What...u livin' in a bunker or something?   :o ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Hey, Chirp...I'm pretty sure that if you are old with a respiratory issue you are fucked...everyone else is ok...guess we'll find out.

Senda must be feeling a twitch at the news of a stimulus package...

chefist

He can live off of his fat stores for years...genius!

PChirp

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 08:36:14 PM
Hey, Chirp...I'm pretty sure that if you are old with a respiratory issue you are fucked...everyone else is ok...guess we'll find out.

Absolutely, NO DOUBT.  Considering the merrymaking of spring break and all, it's astounding!  Wow!  Trust me, I'm taking care of two (2) elderly parents and I know I could introduce death should I become infected.  BTW, good to see you posting again.   ;D

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 08:36:14 PM

Not true.  Some bastard coughed in your buddy Roswells, Art's face.  She said goodbye to bellgab earlier in this thread.  Also Whoozit has passed but continues to post somehow.............

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 18, 2020, 08:41:35 PM
Senda must be feeling a twitch at the news of a stimulus package...

Can you imagine?  He just has to live long enough to be eligible for it.  Oh and not lose the check or have it disappear down a rat hole after that 3 Card Monte bank account scam he tried to pull.

This is a rerun but a good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJduPtCvSM

chefist

God bless and hope they are doing well...I want to post more...I want to.

chefist

Wow...shit...people falling right and left...just like...

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 09:01:28 PM
God bless and hope they are doing well...I want to post more...I want to.

Well do it man.   Do it.............

We want to hear about how you saw this doom coming in January, ditched that ink shit and started pumping out hand sanitizer.
Thus becoming a jillionare with so much cash that you are going to fund Senda's desert compound.  Just for the Halibut.  ;)

chefist

Goddam that should have been my goal all along! Can we get George to sign on to a reality show at his compound?

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 09:09:48 PM
Goddam that should have been my goal all along! Can we get George to sign on to a reality show at his compound?

It has to happen!  Also he can travel the world like an Idiot Abroad.   Maybe convert and take a few laps around that black thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KblXYyoWLkQ

chefist

Yelling at Kathy the whole time about his bad knees...BRILLIANT!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2020, 08:17:08 PM

Ron Paul figured it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYH0LskZWVg

PChirp

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 18, 2020, 09:06:18 PM
Well do it man.   Do it.............

We want to hear about how you saw this doom coming in January, ditched that ink shit and started pumping out hand sanitizer.
Thus becoming a jillionare with so much cash that you are going to fund Senda's desert compound.  Just for the Halibut.  ;)

Well, you know...  As long as Senda doesn't have the Corona Crud, I'm ok.  George + Sweet Kathy + Patty = Forever--whatever that toxic triangle "floats" their proverbial boats.  Who's got time to keep up with this drama?  Not I.   ;D ;D 

Asuka Langley

QuotePrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s corruption trial will be postponed by two months as Israel takes sweeping steps to confront the spread of the coronavirus.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-postpones-netanyahu-trial-as-it-steps-up-coronavirus-fight-11584269576