• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Gunner65

Bath, NY VA Hospital Checkpoint: UPDATE

I contacted the VA Police this morning and inquired about the staging of vehicles etc. and the unmanned checkpoint I observed yesterday.  As of 0600 today the checkpoint is manned and operational.  There is also a smaller, similar checkpoint at the rear entrance to the hospital.

Anyone entering the VA will be "screened" before being allowed entry.  People will be required to present a valid VA ID card or driver license and proof of appointment.

They told me I should allow a few extra minutes arriving to pass through the checkpoint.  I will try and get actual photos next Tuesday afternoon.

whoozit

I have learned that some cultural appropriation is acceptable.  Attributing this virus to where it started is considered evil.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on March 18, 2020, 11:16:30 AM
I have learned that some cultural appropriation is acceptable.  Attributing this virus to where it started is considered evil.

Yeah, it was interesting to see government funded reporters from PBS doing the CCP’s propaganda work for them and trying to get the president to admit to being racist by saying that the virus originated in China. They should be the first against the wall. ::) ::)

aldousburbank

This morning I arose before the crack of dawn and mounted my mighty steed. I breathed in the energy of pre-raid excitement in the crisp morning air as any warrior would. Resolved in my task I entered the barely wakening settlement and stalked my prey- the elusive freshly arrived asswipe. Success! Perseverance furthers! (Sorry ladies, I’m already taken)
#tpballer

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 18, 2020, 01:23:18 PM
This morning I arose before the crack of dawn and mounted my mighty steed. I breathed in the energy of pre-raid excitement in the crisp morning air as any warrior would. Resolved in my task I entered the barely wakening settlement and stalked my prey- the elusive freshly arrived asswipe. Success! Perseverance furthers! (Sorry ladies, I’m already taken)
#tpballer

Make it rain, bitch! 8)

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 18, 2020, 01:23:18 PM
#tpballer

How many Bulls did you have to plug to get at it?

Gunner65

Bath, NY VA UPDATE:

My appointment for next Tuesday has been canceled and rescheduled for April 30.  I am told that all existing outpatient appointments have been rescheduled for after a period of 30 days.  The hospital will be receiving urgent care patients only.  Only authorized personnel and urgent care patients or approved visitors to the adult nursing care (hospice etc) will be allowed entry.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 18, 2020, 02:29:27 PM
Bath, NY VA UPDATE:

My appointment for next Tuesday has been cancelled and rescheduled for April 30.  I am told that all existing outpatient appointments have been rescheduled for after a period of 30 days.  The hospital will be receiving urgent care patients only.  Only authorized personnel and urgent care patients or approved visitors to the adult nursing care (hospice etc) were be allowed entry.

Interesting.  Thanks for these updates.   Good to hear what's going down in different locales.

Gunner65

It pretty surreal.  The bridge over the Cohocton River at the entrance to the hospital had been under renovation for over 6 months and re-opened in February.
So patients had to enter through the rear entrance.  Now BOTH entrances are closed for at least 30 days!

Our only real local Bar/restaurant out here is out in the sticks and managed to re-open, but for take-out orders only (no bar). The local gas station/convenience store has removed it's tables and chairs (eat-in area) and will allow no more than 5 people in the store at one time, including 1-3 employees.

NY State Police are conducting heavy patrols on interstate 86 and are pulling over trucks near the truck-stop at the Kanona exit. Normally the trucks would stop at the weighing scale nearby and be inspected by State Troopers - This leads me to believe the inspection station has also closed as well as the public rest area and State Police are enforcing this using patrols instead.

The Pilot (Bath/Kanona) truck stop/travel center is a major fueling and rest stop for truckers here. https://foursquare.com/v/pilot-travel-centers/4cc1cfcf01fb236a5cf49aba

There are state DOT solar-powered signs on the interstate reminding drivers of the virus etc.  Our roads would normally have State/County repair crews out - all of this has also stopped.  Some equipment has even been left along the roads - as if they suddenly abandoned those jobs! 

Gunner65

Lol!  Consider the source! (Vice) - Total leftist propaganda bullshit!

A better topic might be how the left may have planned all this shit to happen after they deposed Trump!  And all of this is simply a continuation of their evil plan!
(Because they have no chance in 2020 - so they have initiated their "Sampson Option")

Lot's of speculation and fear-mongering out there. The "Neo-Nazi" fools post shit all the time and get reported and caught.  This will be no exception or surprise. (Stupid Neo-Nazis)

albrecht

Went to grocery store and no lines. Though not much product available. No potatoes, for example. But there was bread. And interesting how people are budgeting despite crisis. So, for example, the 'high-end' waters still on shelves but regular water jugs sold out.  And odd that wine, beer, and cokes seem to be full and that supply-chain is managed well, I guess. No admonitions to keep away from people. Next stop liquor store- no lines and totally stocked supply. There they had a sign to distance yourself in line from the next person by 6ft. I saw some people with masks at stores and wearing gloves. But then I see other folks working, jogging, raking leaves, etc like everything is normal.

SpaceMeowMaid

Wow. Coronawithlimevirus got everybody going completely nutz!!! I just went to a local Cannabis Shop and was not allowed access through the ramp door as is mandated by the ADA and the bitch had the nerve to tell me she couldn't run back and forth and monitor her line on the other side of the street which required me to use the stairs.... Like ok, your two good legs can't walk 20 feet inside your store but you are going to illegally force a disabled person to use your other entrance because corona? I hope you twist your ankle and fall on a corona mask full of viruspoop with no TP to wipe it off your bitch face!!! Just kidding. I am fine now I have my Mary Jane. :) carry on

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2020, 03:43:15 PM
Went to grocery store and no lines. Though not much product available. No potatoes, for example. But there was bread. And interesting how people are budgeting despite crisis. So, for example, the 'high-end' waters still on shelves but regular water jugs sold out.  And odd that wine, beer, and cokes seem to be full and that supply-chain is managed well, I guess. No admonitions to keep away from people. Next stop liquor store- no lines and totally stocked supply. There they had a sign to distance yourself in line from the next person by 6ft. I saw some people with masks at stores and wearing gloves. But then I see other folks working, jogging, raking leaves, etc like everything is normal.

And what sort of end times hootch did you pick up?

SpaceMeowMaid

Alien cookies, Utopia drinks, and some other thing I am too stoned to remember the name LMAO :)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2020, 03:47:40 PM
And what sort of end times hootch did you pick up?
I don't want the angry hoards raiding me after they shut down the stores so will not broadcast my supplies.  ;) Cancelling the crawfish boil. City says no more than 10 people can congregate together at a time.  Not sure if this is a law or suggestion? Or what happens if people do it but due to this we are cancelling the event.  I wonder if this 10 people order applies to families? Some Catholics have a lot of kids. Sucks though.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/general-motors-ford-and-fiat-chrysler-to-close-all-us-factories-due-to-the-coronavirus-sources-say.html

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18314818.coronavirus-not-bioweapon-created-lab-scientists-say/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2020, 04:09:38 PM
I don't want the angry hoards raiding me after they shut down the stores so will not broadcast my supplies.  ;) Cancelling the crawfish boil. City says no more than 10 people can congregate together at a time.  Not sure if this is a law or suggestion? Or what happens if people do it but due to this we are cancelling the event.  I wonder if this 10 people order applies to families? Some Catholics have a lot of kids. Sucks though.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/general-motors-ford-and-fiat-chrysler-to-close-all-us-factories-due-to-the-coronavirus-sources-say.html

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18314818.coronavirus-not-bioweapon-created-lab-scientists-say/

Smart, because if you had said single malt scotch I might consider a raid myself (although Texas is a long way to go for that).

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2020, 04:12:13 PM
Smart, because if you had said single malt scotch I might consider a raid myself (although Texas is a long way to go for that).
Most everyone has cancelled Spring Break plans but know one person who cancelled flight and trip but decided to take family to the beach. Got a pic and totally empty except for them. "Sheltering in place at the beach is much more fun" was txt she sent me.

I actually was surprised the supplies of beer/wine/cokes at grocery store and booze at liquor store. Even when we get the rare snowstorm forecasted supplies dwindle of those items. 

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-NXUODCHas

Disgusting but true. The most CORRUPT party EVER!!! ::) ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on March 18, 2020, 05:00:48 AM
# Conspiracy Theory Time!
# Foil Hat On
# GO!

I no longer find it plausible that this poster is run by an actual human. Even a retarded human. Tone deaf like an anvil with a face painted on, like it was yesterday, and forever and ever, oh ye. Foil hat? This canard is literally getting to be sixty years stale.

Cui bono?

albrecht

Since when is asking questions on anything considered taboo? Isn't asking questions one of the fundamental cornerstones of the Enlightenment, the Reformation, Scientific Method, our governmental system, Liberal Education- indeed Western Civilization itself?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ask-taboo-america-overreacting-coronavirus-191630253.html

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/1239678920481550337 

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 18, 2020, 02:47:31 PM
Some equipment has even been left along the roads - as if they suddenly abandoned those jobs!

Every good zombie apocalypse movie has an opening sequence similar to that...