• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

aldousburbank

It will be the biggest most beautiful national emergency you’ve ever seen.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 13, 2020, 01:34:16 PM
It will be the biggest most beautiful national emergency you’ve ever seen.

It'll be Yuuuge!!!!!!!!!   

albrecht

Now this is a Presidential Presser.   Where the hell has this been?

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 12:24:53 PM
I have a crushed-velvet cape that I think I will don to swan about town.

I'm in. I'll bust out my mage gear. We can meet for drinks amidst the pall of death that will soon grip the region. This calls for French absinthe. I'll start looking for one of those sweet plague masks.

whoozit

Now that I’m dead from coronavirus how do I update my Facebag status to dead from coronavirus?  This is so confusing.  Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

China’s Internet Users Foil Censors to Keep a Wuhan Doctor’s Interview Online

The translations are part of an effort by Chinese internet users to preserve the interview, in which Ai Fen, a doctor at Wuhan Central Hospital, recalled sounding alarm bells in December about a mysterious illness that was later identified as the new coronavirus.

The story was censored soon after the Chinese magazine People published it on Tuesday, the same day President Xi Jinping made his first visit to the central city of Wuhan since it was identified as the center of the epidemic in January.

In the interview, Dr. Ai recounts warning her superiors at her hospital on Dec. 30 that lab results showed a patient had been infected by “SARS coronavirus,” the same family of viruses that killed nearly 800 world-wide after emerging in China in 2002.

“I was so scared I broke out in a cold sweat,” she told the magazine. “I knew it was trouble.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-internet-users-foil-censors-to-keep-a-wuhan-doctors-interview-online-11584112313

Dr. MD MD

Deep state reporters keep clamouring to get the president to self-quarantine for two weeks so they can initiate their coup attempt. Why won’t he play along?! >:(

The U.S. State Department on Friday summoned the Chinese ambassador to the United States to protest against comments by a Chinese foreign ministry spokesman who had suggested the U.S. military might have brought the coronavirus to Wuhan.

https://news.trust.org/item/20200313174408-b7z88

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on March 13, 2020, 02:06:02 PM
I'm in. I'll bust out my mage gear. We can meet for drinks amidst the pall of death that will soon grip the region. This calls for French absinthe. I'll start looking for one of those sweet plague masks.

Steel yourself for scenes of desperate copulation as the stricken city faces its mortality!  I agree; absinthe is the only thing to drink under these circumstances.  I will bring the little gold-foil box of acrid Turkish cigarettes I have been nursing in the humidor.

You know as far as respirators go that was probably the best they could do.  I believe the beak was stuffed with herbs which would give the virus plenty of places to get fouled before you inhaled it.  I bet you could still sell those as functional medical equipment in this environment, and people would snap them up.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 02:42:05 PM
Steel yourself for scenes of desperate copulation as the stricken city faces its mortality!  I agree; absinthe is the only thing to drink under these circumstances.  I will bring the little gold-foil box of acrid Turkish cigarettes I have been nursing in the humidor.

You know as far as respirators go that was probably the best they could do.  I believe the beak was stuffed with herbs which would give the virus plenty of places to get fouled before you inhaled it.  I bet you could still sell those as functional medical equipment in this environment, and people would snap them up.

Max von Sydow suspicously dies right before pandemic announced and seals broken? What did he know?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on March 13, 2020, 03:00:11 PM

Max von Sydow suspicously dies right before pandemic announced and seals broken? What did he know?

So when that last and dreadful hour
This crumbling pageant shall devour,
The trumpet shall be heard on high,
The dead shall live, the living die,
And Music shall untune the sky.  --Dryden

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 12:24:53 PM
Yes!  Somewhere (you you not be surprised to learn) I have a crushed-velvet cape that I think I will don to swan about town...
At least something good is coming from Corona Chan.  You're finally putting on some kind of garb.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 02:42:05 PM
I bet you could still sell those as functional medical equipment in this environment, and people would snap them up.

I went and looked, and these are surprisingly affordable and available widely. I found a nice one for only fifteen bucks!

Except, made and shipped from China. Oh, bother.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2020, 03:14:13 PM
At least something good is coming from Corona Chan.  You're finally putting on some kind of garb.

Hush, fat boy, or I shall lash you with my particolored hose.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on March 13, 2020, 03:25:52 PM
I went and looked, and these are surprisingly affordable and available widely. I found a nice one for only fifteen bucks!

Can I interest you in a comically large leather codpiece?

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 03:33:53 PM
Can I interest you in a comically large leather codpiece?

Perhaps, if it can be easily and firmly attached to a broomstick.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on March 13, 2020, 03:25:52 PM

Ha!

"Buy, buy, sunny good beaky, much bad, bad plaguey fun mask!  Corona Chan plus many times included!  Fun, fun, happy times many!

Rear backy wipe paper not included in."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2020, 03:47:48 PM
Ha!

"Buy, buy, sunny good beaky, much bad, bad plaguey fun mask!  Corona Chan plus many times included!  Fun, fun, happy times many!

;D Stop! You’re killing me before the virus has a chance to.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 13, 2020, 03:06:43 PM
So when that last and dreadful hour
This crumbling pageant shall devour,
The trumpet shall be heard on high,
The dead shall live, the living die,
And Music shall untune the sky.  --Dryden
Talk about the ultimate cockblocking- an angel on your wedding night interferes in the consummation of the marriage?   

It would appear that these "self" or "voluntary" quarantines are like Federal income tax in terms of "voluntary." 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/violating-a-quarantine-order-could-get-you-6-months-in-jail/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2020, 03:47:48 PM
Ha!

;D   

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 13, 2020, 03:49:39 PM
;D Stop! You’re killing me before the virus has a chance to.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

;)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 13, 2020, 03:54:33 PM
Talk about the ultimate cockblocking- an angel on your wedding night interferes in the consummation of the marriage?   

It would appear that these "self" or "voluntary" quarantines are like Federal income tax in terms of "voluntary." 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/violating-a-quarantine-order-could-get-you-6-months-in-jail/

Great.  Death and freaking taxes government forms.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
Great.  Death and freaking taxes government forms.
I imagine the City or some bureaucratic agency will be coming after this young entrepreneur.  "You don't have a permit!" "You are to young to handle alcohol" "You are not licensed to sell alcohol" and so on.... 

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/south-austin-boy-sells-corono-gel-sanitizer-at-neighborhood-stand/

Gd5150

When can we expect to receive the standard cya form letter from the gab cancelling everything due to something happening somewhere and putting someone at risk of something potentially happening someday?