• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Juan

I’m looking forward to my 14-day self Corn Teen. It sounds like a nice rest. I’m just trying to decide when to begin it.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 10, 2020, 04:46:40 PM
If we go for a purposely release bioweapon theorizing then this news fits nicely into the strategy.  No more inspections- which already were almost non-existent- of plants producing medicine in China etc which is exported to our countries. 

https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2020/03/10/fda-coronavirus-foreign-inspections/
SARS, H1N1, now Corona crap, that China keeps on giving.  If this isn't bio weapon related, the damn Chicoms need to stop sleeping with ducks, eating bats, and fucking pigs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 11, 2020, 12:17:06 PM
I’m looking forward to my 14-day self Corn Teen. It sounds like a nice rest. I’m just trying to decide when to begin it.
I started last week and just plan on resetting to day 0 with each breathlessly delivered latest MSM panic-piece.  I figure it'll get me to summer vacation time.  Good thing I like sardines.

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 08, 2020, 09:21:27 AM
This would all be ok if people would just stop touching their face.

Update: The only sure way to avoid the corona is to stop breathing.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 11, 2020, 02:32:01 PM
Update: The only sure way to avoid the corona is to stop breathing.

What Bellgab wants to know is will you take the plunge and munch on a fish before that unfortunate fate occurs?

whoozit

My company started mandatory work from home today.  If I was still alive this would be a mixed blessing.

albrecht

They canceled the Houston Rodeo.  WHO has said that it is a pandemic, as if folks weren't saying that for many weeks. 

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/live/tori-51750354

WHO confam say Coronavirus na pandemic- meaning say di disease don cover di whole world

Quote from: whoozit on March 11, 2020, 03:27:52 PM
My company started mandatory work from home today.  If I was still alive this would be a mixed blessing.

Certainly easy for mine to do so but they won't.  Even though we have active clusters here and the Governer asked firms to do this - if feasible.
It is quite feasible but they made a big stink about BAU, drag your ass into work, enjoy the new open space seating area and get you some infections.

Bastards...........

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 11, 2020, 05:46:35 PM
https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/03/bizarre-cures-for-coronavirus-in-iran.html

“Before sleeping, put a cotton ball dipped in violet oil into the anus,”

Guess the dude has been reading the Heather thread tonight.  ;)

^^^^ Please tell me that isn't a hut tub of shit.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 11, 2020, 05:54:30 PM
“Before sleeping, put a cotton ball dipped in violet oil into the anus,”...

Dear China, when you do this, please make sure you eat the cotton ball upon waking to ensure the creation of the next angel of death virus.

Thank you.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 11, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
^^^^ Please tell me that isn't a hut tub of shit.

Why would a superpower do something like bathe in shit?

pate

Word on the street is that Amazon is cancelling deliveries. 

Have searched for confirmation but best I could find is talk of delays & such from a week ago:

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2020/03/03/amazon-warns-of-delivery-delays-as-coronavirus.html

That I can find nothing indicating that Amazon is cancelling deliveries is proof that "they" have cancelled deliveries due to Coronabola virus.  This confirmation adheres to basic conspiracy theory logic;  lack of evidence of something is certain proof of its existence.

I find this disappointing as I have recently placed an order for a 2000ct bottle of 5000mg Vitamin C Suppositories...

-p

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on March 11, 2020, 07:09:30 PM
Word on the street is that Amazon is cancelling deliveries. 

Have searched for confirmation but best I could find is talk of delays & such from a week ago:

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2020/03/03/amazon-warns-of-delivery-delays-as-coronavirus.html

That I can find nothing indicating that Amazon is cancelling deliveries is proof that "they" have cancelled deliveries due to Coronabola virus.  This confirmation adheres to basic conspiracy theory logic;  lack of evidence of something is certain proof of its existence.

I find this disappointing as I have recently placed an order for a 2000ct bottle of 5000mg Vitamin C Suppositories...

-p

An orange has about 70mg of vitamin c so you could substitute 1 suppository for about 71 oranges

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 11, 2020, 07:21:59 PM
Hanks has Corona-Chan

Another role that will win hm an Oscar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 11, 2020, 07:24:12 PM
You can make Liposomal vitamin C yourself

Basically ill-effective without the complete bioflavonoid compounds present in the body to assemble the organic vitamin complex. But yeah, sure, it's "liposomal" so that's "better" than other synthetized chemical analogues that get shoveled onto shelves. Hooray. This is better than a bag of oranges in a blender how? Spoiler: it's not.

Come back with a video on prepping intravenous megadoses that might actually be effective if timed wisely. Bonus points if the patient isn't a furry.

Gd5150

Quote from: whoozit on March 11, 2020, 07:32:58 PM
Another role that will win hm an Oscar.

A very special Bosom Buddies.

Taaroa

So I'm still sick and my symptoms worsened a bit.

Rang the GP this morning to book an appointment and they asked a long list of questions about my symptoms, movements, and if I'd interacted with any confirmed cases of coronavirus. They then told me that based on my responses I'd have to ring my state health department and get their approval before making a doctor's appointment (or presumably be directed elsewhere to be tested). So I ring the number given, get put on hold and disconnected, ring again and got through to someone after 5min who then asked a lot of questions about my symptoms, movements, and if I'd interacted with any confirmed cases of coronavirus. Finally get told I'm low risk and cleared to see a GP and wished "good luck".
Rang the GP back, they book the appointment, and then tell me to use the back door to stay separate from everyone else. Fast forward to 10min before the appointment, they ring me and tell me to park in the staff carpark, and to remain in my car until someone comes for me.
So the doctor themselves came out to get me, dressed in full on quarantine garb, put me in a room kept separate and then did all the checks.

Turns out I probably just have a cold and don't meet the criteria for testing anyway. The doctor looked a bit embarassed by it all.  ::)

Quote from: Taaroa on March 11, 2020, 07:42:43 PM
So I'm still sick and my symptoms worsened a bit.

Rang the GP this morning to book an appointment and they asked a long list of questions about my symptoms, movements, and if I'd interacted with any confirmed cases of coronavirus. They then told me that based on my responses I'd have to ring my state health department and get their approval before making a doctor's appointment (or presumably be directed elsewhere to be tested). So I ring the number given, get put on hold and disconnected, ring again and got through to someone after 5min who then asked a lot of questions about my symptoms, movements, and if I'd interacted with any confirmed cases of coronavirus. Finally get told I'm low risk and cleared to see a GP and wished "good luck".
Rang the GP back, they book the appointment, and then tell me to use the back door to stay separate from everyone else. Fast forward to 10min before the appointment, they ring me and tell me to park in the staff carpark, and to remain in my car until someone comes for me.
So the doctor themselves came out to get me, dressed in full on quarantine garb, put me in a room kept separate and then did all the checks.

Turns out I probably just have a cold and don't meet the criteria for testing anyway. The doctor looked a bit embarassed by it all.  ::)

Hang in there man.