• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 06:45:40 PM
Yeah - Harry C was a fav.   They nailed China Nonghua News too.  Plus Yardley Wong, the Hong Kong Hottie that was in quarantine on the Diamond Princess, nuked her
account - not sure why.

Because they’re fascists. Duh! :P

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 06:45:40 PM
Plus Yardley Wong, the Hong Kong Hottie that was in quarantine on the Diamond Princess, nuked her - not sure why.
I mentioned a few pages back that they executed all of the passengers and were just keeping the social media pages alive until people stopped paying attention. I'm assuming this is a sign that we are at the point now where they can start shutting down the accounts...

Quote from: WOTR on February 16, 2020, 12:10:42 AM
I have some sources that say that they were all executed in a bid to keep the "upgraded" virus from reaching our shores. The few social media accounts are now being manned by "bots." And the media is quickly losing interest in this story...

As to shutting down accounts- all that I can say is that as a society we have given youtube, twitter, facebook and instagram WAY too much power. They are not the arbitrators of who can and cannot have a voice. I would almost a soon the government do it as these corporations (at least then it is blatant and people might wake up.)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 07:02:11 PM
A new plague ship......  Looking for a port.

[tweet]1232468029482528770[/tweet]
Ouch. The wedding I mentioned they were going on a cruise for their honeymoon. I was appalled but bit my tongue since didn't want to spoil the day or time but I think you might be nuts to go on a cruise these days. Even when the price cuts, unlimited free drinks, and free excursions advertised. I hope they aren't on the MSC Meraviglia!  :(   

Then again the symptoms mentioned in that tweet could be symptoms of the flu- or just a good night out after all the free drinks. But glad folks are getting a bit more paranoid and taking measures. I wonder who the first Democrat will be who flips and thinks an open border, unsanitary homeless and illegal camps, and unchecked "refugee" policies is not a safe idea in the world of diseases and pandemics?

Quote from: WOTR on February 25, 2020, 07:05:29 PM
I mentioned a few pages back that they executed all of the passengers and were just keeping the social media pages alive until people stopped paying attention. I'm assuming this is a sign that we are at the point now where they can start shutting down the accounts...

Ah.  That must be it.  Japanese executing foreign devils.  That's the Nippon my Dad knew - not the goofy cartoon drawing shadows of their former selves of today.

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2020, 07:09:13 PM
Ouch. The wedding I mentioned they were going on a cruise for their honeymoon. I was appalled but bit my tongue since didn't want to spoil the day or time but I think you might be nuts to go on a cruise these days. Even when the price cuts, unlimited free drinks, and free excursions advertised. I hope they aren't on the MSC Meraviglia!  :(   

Then again the symptoms mentioned in that tweet could be symptoms of the flu- or just a good night out after all the free drinks. But glad folks are getting a bit more paranoid and taking measures. I wonder who the first Democrat will be who flips and thinks an open border and unchecked "refugee" politics is not a safe idea in the world of diseases and pandemics?

Someday, something truly awful mayl happen and some Buford T. Pusser dude that makes Trump look like a cream puff will run and make serious hay.     

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 07:19:45 PM
Wow.  That Lookner dude looks like total shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QYMq1Uk5M

>Wait
>Hold on
>Breaking news
>Hang on a second
>Oh look
>Thanks to the moderators
>I have no idea
>I cant show you the video
>Guys I cannot show you the video
>Just unbelievable
>Thanks for your support
>I let you know
>(one minute of uncomfortable silence)
>Thank you Michi Melody
>Oops
>We just don't know
>Thanks everybody for saying thanks
>Wow umbelievable
>Give me a shout-out at lookner on twitter
>Thanks for the super-hearts
>No caps in chat please
>I'm not sure
>Thanks for the facebook stars
>I'm confused
>Oh by the way
>Cannot confirm that
>Yikes
>I need to go lunch

^^^ Christ.  I choked on my Hamm's the Beer Refreshing.................

Quote(one minute of uncomfortable silence)

Corona-Chan is in the Army now.............  Hopefully the Navy was smart enough to keep the SSBN's at sea

https://twitter.com/USForcesKorea/status/1232486433799032832?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 08:43:13 PM
Corona-Chan is in the Army now.............  Hopefully the Navy was smart enough to keep the SSBN's at sea

https://twitter.com/USForcesKorea/status/1232486433799032832?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

"Looks like Radar was fooling around again."

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on February 25, 2020, 10:14:16 AM
No doubt most likely.  Consider barbed wire and land mines to slow down the advancing infected hoard.

Great advice. I had completely forgot about these excellent "passive" tools.
Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2020, 08:43:13 PM

Mask up... It's on it's way to a town near you.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on February 25, 2020, 11:56:56 AM
I think the "added" months were July & August, and the jackii responsible were either Julius & Augustus Ceasar or Augustus alone.  January is actually named so for the Roman god Janus (god of doorways, beginnings and endings).  Nautical shore about the Roman god Febus -- maybe the god of mispronunciations, Natural Greek hair-dye/shoe polish, pizza rolls and clumsy hitting on female guests?

-p

Thanks. I don't know why I had thought it was January and "Feb" that were added.

(now for my Noorism.) Can you imagine how may people wouldn't exist if those months of the year were not added to the calendar?

pate

Quote from: WOTR on February 25, 2020, 09:01:44 PM
Thanks. I don't know why I had thought it was January and "Feb" that were added.

(now for my Noorism.) Can you imagine how may people wouldn't exist if those months of the year were not added to the calendar?

Jeeze!

What is the one neuron Nooron's take on this whole apocalypse (extra points if he used the word "apocalypse" and maladroitly mangled it...)?

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on February 25, 2020, 09:41:02 PM
Jeeze!

What is the one neuron Nooron's take on this whole apocalypse (extra points if he used the word "apocalypse" and maladroitly mangled it...)?

-p

One notes that a lot of Norry guests have recently been downplaying this virus, talking about how flus worse, and even advocating vaccines. Contrary to the usual C2C and Norry. Even the Egg Man Doc Wallet and the Toomeric 'My Heart Book' guy has mentioned vaccines good over past months. Norry was surprised sometimes. Eggs are used to make some vaccines so I can understand Doc Wallet's motivation.

With Harry Chen, PhD silenced, I think this is my new favorite virus dude:

https://twitter.com/evdefender/status/1232493255255711750

Dr. MD MD

The Demonrats always want a czar. They love a czar! Fuckin commies. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Oh, and BTW, this faggot just told Christians that they should give up trolling for lent. Just more proof that he’s working for the opposite team now. Trolls are bringing about the kingdom of God on Earth, whether they realize it or not. Muha...Muhahaha...Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

Plague Ship 2.0 denied docking rights by Mexico - third country to give them the boot.  The Tank ain't happy.

https://twitter.com/201Baratta/status/1232701147712016392

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 26, 2020, 03:14:51 PM
Plague Ship 2.0 denied docking rights by Mexico - third country to give them the boot.  The Tank ain't happy.

https://twitter.com/201Baratta/status/1232701147712016392

MSC is a shite line, serves em right.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 02:51:13 PM
Oh, and BTW, this faggot just told Christians that they should give up trolling for lent. Just more proof that he’s working for the opposite team now. Trolls are bringing about the kingdom of God on Earth, whether they realize it or not. Muha...Muhahaha...Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

I have thought the pope is satan’s representative on earth since I was old enough to read up on the Roman Inquisition. This is not a troll so stfu!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 26, 2020, 03:52:37 PM
I have thought the pope is satan’s representative on earth since I was old enough to read up on the Roman Inquisition. This is not a troll so stfu!

If you say so. ;D