• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Grov505th

Whelp, glad I don’t have to travel home for another 2 months....but the company is taking this a little more seriously then before.
They are buy a shit ton of masks and shipping them to our first RON stop.
Wonder if the airlines would get pissed if I traveled home in my M50 CBRN mask.......

Quote from: Grov505th on February 21, 2020, 08:05:42 AM
Whelp, glad I don’t have to travel home for another 2 months....but the company is taking this a little more seriously then before.
They are buy a shit ton of masks and shipping them to our first RON stop.
Wonder if the airlines would get pissed if I traveled home in my M50 CBRN mask.......

They kicked some guy off the other week for wearing a similar mask.  Of course, feel free to bring a Turkey, Horse or a Hog. 
Those are fine.................

Asuka Langley

QuoteThe doctor in Shanghai told the truth and went to Wuhan to support for ten days till now. The first eight days of discharge within ten days were all dead and no one lived ...

https://twitter.com/a524952/status/1231106202056028162

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 20, 2020, 03:19:28 PM
.. the mystery ... trucker ...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OP2x2IIZnU

One thyme bell/channer/ WienerInHand is conspiquiously siletn on thius...

Nautical...

DynamoHum

This is the most frustrated and worried I have seen him.

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2020, 08:48:17 AM

Indeed.  Best we can hope for is something closer to the '68 Hong Kong Flu with 4 million dead and not something worse than the Spanish Flu.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2020, 08:48:17 AM

It is very concerning when another youtube personality tells me that we are all going to die. I have been warning about this from the start- it is here, and it is deadly. It is nice to have confirmation from an old guy who self-describes as a "nurse-teacher" and is ebegging for funds (which I am going to keep to see myself through this most recent apocalypse.)

Millions dead would be my estimate. I have seen what happens locally when the hospitals are overrun, doctors are dropping dead, and people are stuck dying at home with nobody to ensure that they are hydrated or nourished. While we are able to keep the death rate down when it it is only a few infections, it will skyrocket as it spreads.

Myself? I'm still holding my own with my respirator and well stocked ammunition supply. The hoards of infected are being kept at a reasonable distance, and I will remain safe in my bunker until this is just remembered as a bad nightmare...

Paper money no longer has any value where I am- so I will e-beg for the good doctor (who is undoubtedly poor after a full career sucking from the public tit in a socialized health system) Please go to Dr. Johns donation link... I wonder why he is "doctor John" when his cached google results have him describing himself as a nurse? I suppose it is better to rake in the money and sound like an expert. Sounds better than an A+E nurse (accident and emergency nurse or emergency room nurse, for those of you in the US.) https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=NzZxv4-4fSugLVeY2_2wO5YAoLbUlHF0x0kn98y3ENffn40aIXeOKWEDb048x74ffoxVWW&country.x=AU&locale.x=AU

"Hello Everyone, My name is John Campbell and I am a Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time..."

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 01:17:42 PM
It is very concerning when another youtube personality tells me that we are all going to die. I have been warning about this from the start- it is here, and it is deadly. It is nice to have confirmation from an old guy who self-describes as a "nurse-teacher" and is ebegging for funds (which I am going to keep to see myself through this most recent apocalypse.)

Millions dead would be my estimate. I have seen what happens locally when the hospitals are overrun, doctors are dropping dead, and people are stuck dying at home with nobody to ensure that they are hydrated or nourished. While we are able to keep the death rate down when it it is only a few infections, it will skyrocket as it spreads.

Myself? I'm still holding my own with my respirator and well stocked ammunition supply. The hoards of infected are being kept at a reasonable distance, and I will remain safe in my bunker until this is just remembered as a bad nightmare...

Paper money no longer has any value where I am- so I will e-beg for the good doctor (who is undoubtedly poor after a full career sucking from the public tit in a socialized health system) Please go to Dr. Johns donation link... I wonder why he is "doctor John" when his cached google results have him describing himself as a nurse? I suppose it is better to rake in the money and sound like an expert. Sounds better than an A+E nurse (accident and emergency nurse or emergency room nurse, for those of you in the US.) https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=NzZxv4-4fSugLVeY2_2wO5YAoLbUlHF0x0kn98y3ENffn40aIXeOKWEDb048x74ffoxVWW&country.x=AU&locale.x=AU

"Hello Everyone, My name is John Campbell and I am a Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time..."

He is a nurse, who has a PhD, so he is a Doctor.

I wonder why he’s not monetised his channel, if he is after funds? He has a live feed on at the moment taking questions, maybe he has SuperChats going on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 01:17:42 PM

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2020, 01:29:41 PM
He is a nurse, who has a PhD, so he is a Doctor.

I wonder why he’s not monetised his channel, if he is after funds? He has a live feed on at the moment taking questions, maybe he has SuperChats going on.
I'm good friends with a guy who has his PhD in English (or language or... I really don't recall exactly what it is now...) Just the same, I don't give his opinion any more weight than anybody else.

I did see his live chat. I even stayed for a few minutes. The problem is that if I were not living in a "hot zone" of infection, my natural inclination is to not be worried about junk like this until there is a reason (particularly if there is nothing that I can do as an individual to prevent it.) I also don't fret about crashing in my automobile or being hit by meteors.

I only make an exception for this flu because of the number dropping dead around me. I would have watched the whole chat if I didn't have to shower, shave, and change my bed sheets this morning.

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 01:48:01 PM
I'm good friends with a guy who has his PhD in English (or language or... I really don't recall exactly what it is now...) Just the same, I don't give his opinion any more weight than anybody else.

I did see his live chat. I even stayed for a few minutes. The problem is that if I were not living in a "hot zone" of infection, my natural inclination is to not be worried about junk like this until there is a reason (particularly if there is nothing that I can do as an individual to prevent it.) I also don't fret about crashing in my automobile or being hit by meteors.

I only make an exception for this flu because of the number dropping dead around me. I would have watched the whole chat if I didn't have to shower, shave, and change my bed sheets this morning.

Just remember WOTR.  The Pope knew...........

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

You really have to wonder how that poor woman felt. Getting slapped down by your idol in a fit of anger has got to be hard on the ego...

***Words purposely chosen.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Get your hands off me, you filthy Asian! How dare you!!

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 05:07:33 PM
You really have to wonder how that poor woman felt. Getting slapped down by your idol in a fit of anger has got to be hard on the ego...

***Words purposely chosen.  ;)

Well it would seem His Holiness is having some difficulties with his security team, so I guess he had to take matters into his own papal paws.

An uncertain future for Swiss soldiers guarding the Pope
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/trouble-recruiting-_an-uncertain-future-for-swiss-soldiers-guarding-the-pope/44946426

China looking good.  Earth looking bad...........

Big Chicken

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2020, 11:04:03 AM
Seems like Wuhan needs this guy desperately after dark.....................

Wrong.  All they need is good music and that tried and true Holy Ghost Power booming out through out the night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2020, 09:28:22 AM
China looking good.  Earth looking bad...........

I was just saying to a co-worker that I wish that I could go to live in Wuhan province. They have built extra hospitals, forced the public to wear masks, locked the infected in their houses, and banned public gatherings. The WHO has concentrated their efforts there, the international community has sent supplies, and the government has set up mobile incinerators for infected items crematoriums for the dead.

Meanwhile, I'm still free to go to the movies, attend live theater and go to the gym each day (not that I would take part in such foolish activities while we are in the midst of this health crisis.) I can get on an airplane with recirculating air with a government who has not instituted any travel restrictions.

No sir, send me to China where they are not living in denial. I can plainly see people dropping all around me, and yet there is not a single protection or precaution that our government has mandated. That graph must represent the world finally being told a small part of the truth.

Much like Dr. Nancy of the CDC recently reminded us: There are tens of thousands of cases in this country- and the mainstream media has been instrumental in covering it up. Nice to see them finally admitting that the outbreak that I have been witness to over the last few weeks is real.

VC

Quote from: username on February 22, 2020, 09:56:40 PM

https://youtu.be/1j7gkI_OZ_A

Not sure why Cottrell wants money to go to local sheriffs and police and Mayors instead of the CDC for "quarantine requirements" to prevent a potential pandemic. Haven't we spent billions of dollars since 911/anthrax and "viral threats" to prepare for such contagions whether man-made or not? This is an international MEDICAL problem requiring cooperation between nations and states.

Have we got someone at the CDC admitting this virus was man-made or just altered for research purposes? These Chinese virus threats are due to the very unsanitary live animal markets that allow for cross species jumps to humans, and it's hard to believe a Level 4 "altered virus" would easily escape and not be found-out due to its genetic alterations.

Conspiracy Theories are more entertainment than reality.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2020, 03:32:10 PM
Perhaps this isn't the best of ideas at this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbMWqsjUS_c
That has to be one of the best ideas... Is there a "typhoid Mary" type that we can send there to wander around Mecca?  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 23, 2020, 03:54:19 PM
That has to be one of the best ideas... Is there a "typhoid Mary" type that we can send there to wander around Mecca?  ;)
Wasn't that already done and possibly even a 'part' of this latest one? 

MERS-CoV

https://www.who.int/csr/don/24-April-2019-mers-saudi-arabia/en/

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 01:48:01 PM

So you are not going to sign the petition to put Doc John in as the head of the WHO?