• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Hog

Quote from: pate on February 12, 2020, 02:34:14 AM
That lady contracted and survived the Coronabola virus, obviously.  She is one of the Chosen One.  She now has natural anti-bodies or whatever;  she don't need no stinking vaccine, mask or any of that shit.  She is now proven to be of sound genetics &c, so not subject to the purges.  She writes her own ticket;  "Who run Wuhan-town?"  Will probably end up being the leader of China after everyone else dies.  I envision a 1970's kung-fu themed Mad Max: Thunderdome "copy-cat" movie, with that lady as Grace Jones' character.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

"Coronabola virus"   That caused me to lose my mud.  I will say that I just had 2 hotknife hits of "shatter" and then watched a half an hour of Trump 2016 campaign highlights before I read your post.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Home Depot was out of any type of mask this morning. Local AM news had some news update regarding the number of Chinese who come across our unsecured border illegally and the government is concerned about them spreading the disease. The news actually identified "Chinese" and illegals as the main threat! Very politically incorrect.

Anyone know how Jones has been holding up? 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 13, 2020, 10:26:56 PM
Anyone know how Jones has been holding up? 

Thanks for reminder. I'll check. Since local AM (that kicked him off years ago) just had update that we got one in CENTEX quarantined in SA. And the other day said biggest danger was lots of Chinese comimg over across the borger illegally using Cartels- very not politically correct.

Too bad local Texe Marrs died. He might have had "interesting" theories regarding End Times, commies, and Joose with regard.

ps: WTF the the foggers? Reminds me of misquito spraying in places. I was always suspect. Don't play outside when happens, etc.

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2020, 10:36:38 PM

Thanks for reminder. I'll check. Since local AM (that kicked him off years ago) just had update that we got one in CENTEX quarantined in SA. And the other day said biggest danger was lots of Chinese comimg over across the borger illegally using Cartels- very not politically correct.

Too bad local Texe Marrs died. He might have had "interesting" theories regarding End Times, commies, and Joose with regard.

ps: WTF the the foggers? Reminds me of misquito spraying in places. I was always suspect. Don't play outside when happens, etc.

Texe Marrs klcked?  Had not heard that. 

Those foggers are pretty wild.  Obviously the Chinese are scared shitless.  Never seen anything like it. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 13, 2020, 10:41:52 PM
Texe Marrs klcked?  Had not heard that. 

Foggers are pretty wild.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/austin-tx/texe-marrs-8938309

The foggers are crazy there. In office and folks just sit there? Reminds me of  pest control guy we would hire. Old black dude who always had "effective" products but drove around with cans of stuff in a beat up truck. But cheap and good guy. Put his kid through college. Solo operator. Products I think were "no longer sold"- so worked. But I'd "get out" and  only on periphery. Funny thing he asked if he could harvest Polk Weed from ditch in woods by creek. Birds n I think buttterflies love n sloping so pain to maintain, so I allowed to grow. I thought a weed.. But apparently praised by blacks and can be cooked, if careful, and eaten and folk medicine benefits. Look it up. True! (Well, belief is true, not sure if works.)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2020, 10:54:46 PM

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/austin-tx/texe-marrs-8938309

The foggers are crazy there. In office and folks just sit there? Reminds me of  pest control guy we would hire. Old black dude who always had "effective" products but drove around with cans of stuff in a beat up truck. But cheap and good guy. Put his kid through college. Solo operator. Products I think were "no longer sold"- so worked. But I'd "get out" and  only on periphery. Funny thing he asked if he could harvest Polk Weed from ditch in woods by creek. Butterflies love n sloping so pain to maintain so I allowed to grow. I thought a weed.. But apparently praised by blacks and can be cooked, if careful, and eaten and folk medicine benefits. Look it up. True! (Well, belief is true, not sure if works.)

Maybe the poke-weed can be used to cure, Coronabolavine Flu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSsVvlj6YA

Apparently, had some medicinal qualities back in the 1800s before Global Warming, 5G & GMO changed its efficacy...

Just sayin'.  (Still working on the Antarctic connection, perhaps the Nazis have greenhouses there where they are cultivating Poke-weed to use as a cure so that they are the only ones left when it runs its course, Nautical Shore.)

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on February 13, 2020, 11:05:02 PM
Maybe the poke-weed can be used to cure, Coronabolavine Flu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSsVvlj6YA

Apparently, had some medicinal qualities back in the 1800s before Global Warming, 5G & GMO changed its efficacy...

Just sayin'.  (Still working on the Antarctic connection, perhaps the Nazis have greenhouses there where they are cultivating Poke-weed to use as a cure so that they are the only ones left when it runs its course, Nautical Shore.)

-p

Elvis covered that song. I had always assume "poke salad" was some euphemism for "getting some" from a loose black chick named Annie.

Maybe the Nazi-method of prep/cook the plant resulted in the 'glowing moss' inside the Antartic Uboat bases?

WOTR

Quote from: VC on February 12, 2020, 03:35:16 AM
Most excellent reply. How soon are we to be doomed?

Soooo, what are your favorite stories, past, present, future, considering your reply :D, in the written word or audio or telecast streaming tv/movies visual-arts, etc. that best depict your disastrous bio-war near-future premonition?

I have already said too much. To protect my Bellgab brethren, I have taken an outrageous risk.

You know how people used to say that Hollywood knew the truth about extraterrestrials and the movies they churned out were just preparing the general population for disclosure? The extraterrestrial movies were just a distraction. Movies like "12 Monkeys", "The walking dead." These are examples of what Hollywood has truly been preparing us for...

After Arky welds the building door shut, Sparky comes along to work his magic?

[I have no context or no idea as to what is going on in this clip]

https://twitter.com/IsChinar/status/1228215671382634498

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 14, 2020, 12:39:34 AM
I have already said too much. To protect my Bellgab brethren, I have taken an outrageous risk.

You know how people used to say that Hollywood knew the truth about extraterrestrials and the movies they churned out were just preparing the general population for disclosure? The extraterrestrial movies were just a distraction. Movies like "12 Monkeys", "The walking dead." These are examples of what Hollywood has truly been preparing us for...
Revelation of the Method? 

Predictive Programming? 

;)

Hog

The Canadians that were trapped on a cruise ship are NOW safe as they have been evacuated from the ship to the fine country of Cambodia.  Seriously though, I'd rather be  adrift at sea.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on February 14, 2020, 11:03:27 AM
The Canadians that were trapped on a cruise ship are NOW safe as they have been evacuated from the ship to the fine country of Cambodia.  Seriously though, I'd rather be  adrift at sea.

peace
Hog

At least it's not 1977.

Hog

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2020, 10:36:38 PM

Emphasis is mine.

For many years, my parents, brother and myself would rent a camper trailer for a couple weeks in the summer. Every night at dusk, the guy would strap his gas powered mosquitoes sprayer to the top of his open tailgate of his 1/2 ton pickup. He would fire it up and drive the truck around the camping park.  Well me and few of the other kids would ride our bikes in a pack inside of the cloud the sprayer was making. 

#explainsaLOT.

peace
Hog

Hog

Juan

As children in Florida, we would all race to the mosquito trucks and dance in the fog.

Hog

Quote from: Juan on February 14, 2020, 02:26:37 PM
As children in Florida, we would all race to the mosquito trucks and dance in the fog.
Nioce.

I wonder what percentage of Bellgab.com users have participated in such activities?

and

How do the Bellgab.com percentages compare to the rest of the population?

peace
Hog

Gd5150

Spraying mosquitos in Texas.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 14, 2020, 03:22:52 PM
Spraying mosquitos in Texas.

Some of those rolling coal videos are hilarious. After Trump was elected I saw some guy with Trump  and American flags driving his lifted diesel around the block in a very liberal part of town, which in Austin means very liberal. It was hilarious. 

Back to subject. Clyde had a virus show last night.  He, like Rense, is saying to listen to but don't believe all the conspiracy theories but "be prepared." He also criticized the naming, so as "not to offend" racial group, area, or even animals- but ends up sounding more like a bio-weapon due to the name. 

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/covid-19-the-new-name-for-weaponized-uncertainty-february-13-2020 

DynamoHum

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2020, 05:30:42 PM

Back to subject. Clyde had a virus show last night.  He, like Rense, is saying to listen to but don't believe all the conspiracy theories but "be prepared." He also criticized the naming, so as "not to offend" racial group, area, or even animals- but ends up sounding more like a bio-weapon due to the name. 

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/covid-19-the-new-name-for-weaponized-uncertainty-february-13-2020 

I’ve been making a point of catching the Rense segments where he has Henry the doc on as the info he is extrapolating is very interesting. He’s gone to Mon, Wed, Fri third hour if you want to catch him. Tuesdays and Thursdays he has some conspiracy theorist on who he talks to normally about Fukushima.

Clyde was giving out some very hokey views and misinformation on that show - I was waiting for him to do a big show on the virus and I wasn’t disappointed, but I did feel it was low on facts.

If anyone isn’t following Dr John Campbell’s youtube vids on the virus - you absolutely should be. Just the facts, and very down to earth.

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 15, 2020, 05:47:42 AM
I’ve been making a point of catching the Rense segments where he has Henry the doc on as the info he is extrapolating is very interesting. He’s gone to Mon, Wed, Fri third hour if you want to catch him. Tuesdays and Thursdays he has some conspiracy theorist on who he talks to normally about Fukushima.

Clyde was giving out some very hokey views and misinformation on that show - I was waiting for him to do a big show on the virus and I wasn’t disappointed, but I did feel it was low on facts.

If anyone isn’t following Dr John Campbell’s youtube vids on the virus - you absolutely should be. Just the facts, and very down to earth.

Doc Campbell is my fave so far in this mess.  Even more so than the enigmatic CCP critic "Harry Chen  PhD" or poor Yardley Wong trapped on the Plague Princess in Japan.

AZZERAE

Walks!

Long time, no read, buddy.

How ya been?

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 15, 2020, 09:47:47 AM
Walks!

Long time, no read, buddy.

How ya been?

Been doing good - been following this virus stuff closely.  China's actions are rather unprecedented.

Besides locking horns with Decon, I hope you are well.   Did that Filipno stabbing incident blow over yet? 

American Passenger on Westerdam Cruise Contracted Coronavirus
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-15/american-passenger-on-westerdam-cruise-contracted-coronavirus

Whoops.  Looks like Cambodia miscalculated there.  My buddy Hillbilly Jim is gonna be pissed. He has spoken highly of the action in Sihanoukville.
Now it seems it might have had gobs of the infected prancing about.