• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on February 07, 2020, 01:31:47 PM
It means that either China prepares to eradicate human biological units from other Asian countries in order to clear the way for China to invade, conquer and utilize the realty, or else that there is more to the story of China surrendering the Trade War.  Oh, what the heck; blame the Russians.
Orange Man Bad.  Forces Chinese to accept trade deal and off themselves.  And of course, Russians.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 11, 2020, 07:08:40 PM
Orange Man Bad.  Forces Chinese to accept trade deal and off themselves.  And of course, Russians.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI had something to do with it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on February 07, 2020, 04:47:07 PM
General Chi’s Nasty Wuhan Soup: A Recipe for BioWar?

https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/01/30/general-chis-nasty-wuhan-soup-a-recipe-for-biowar/*snip*

America is well aware of this.  It is no longer a valid possibility.  We will nuke the fuckers.   The Dinks know this.  That is why China has been investing themselves into Africa.  (And why we have increasing numbers of troops 'working' in Africa.)  With first HIV and now Ebola, the African continent is well on its way to depopulation.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2020, 07:39:28 PM
Their trolling of shia labeouf was priceless and classic.
Agreed!!

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 08, 2020, 02:47:45 PM
"A shocking report published Saturday local time by the Epoch Times revealed that crematoriums in China are struggling to keep up with the hundreds of bodies they are receiving, suggesting Beijing is undercounting the number of coronavirus deaths in the country."

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/02/07/report-china-crematorium-funeral-homes-burning-coronavirus-patients/

This really made me think 🤔
About what?  BBQ?  Chinese food?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2020, 06:36:31 PM
In addition to the Canadian deal: 

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/01/28/massachusetts-china-indictments-charles-lieber-yanqing-ye-zaosong-zheng/

Clyde had some guy, Farook Ali, was an "expert" claims this virus has parts of Ebola AND HIV in it but scientists are being forced to redact this information.
See my post up thread.

albrecht

https://www.livescience.com/new-ameoba-virus-discovered.html

New virus discovered. Doesn't effect humans (directly) but research has not been peer reviewed.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.28.923185v1

CDC accidentally released COVID-19 infected person. 
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/health/story/2020-02-10/san-diego-county-has-firt 
https://health.ucsd.edu/news/Pages/Coronavirus-update.aspx

Also the WHO named the disease and one of the first considerations was not to "label" it by location, lest it cause racism or xenophobia. Seriously they thought about that as one of the primary concerns! NPR mentioned "Spanish Flu"

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2076940/dod-statement-on-additional-request-from-hhs/ 
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/article239877883.html 
Camps!

A whole lot of ships sitting outside the port of Shanghai.   Speed   0 Kts

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:122.1/centery:30.9/zoom:10

I would think some of that is normal waiting for a berth but that seems like a shitload...........

Dr. MD MD

I’ve made a decision to only call Coviid-19 Chinese Coronavirus.

If you and JoJo are on the outs, maybe you can look this lady up?  She ain't gonna take no shit from no one!

https://twitter.com/howroute/status/1226966273105571847

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2020, 10:21:26 PM
If you and JoJo are on the outs, maybe you can look this lady up?  She ain't gonna take no shit from no one!

I haven’t seen a woman that angry since the last time Jojo went off on Snoory.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2020, 10:29:22 PM
I haven’t seen a woman that angry since the last time Jojo went off on Snoory.

Ha!  Maybe the copper mentioned that he is a huge fan of the Numbers Lady!

albrecht

[tweet]1226966273105571847[/tweet]

As Obama might say "you go girl!" She isn't taking masks or any crap from anyone! I like how how he in desperation calls it in and likely dispatch "is busy" and fellow officers are "out of area" when they over hear the ranting woman. Chan say "ranting women, like bad egg. No hope for omelot. Best go away hungry."

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2020, 10:33:14 PM
Ha!  Maybe the copper mentioned that he is a huge fan of the Numbers Lady!
The numbers lady and her stream of consciousness adding of various numbers loosely associated with an individual triggers a reflex in me whereby I either smash the device her voice is coming out of or if out of 3 second response range just blast it from across the room if a second amendment volume control device is handy.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on February 11, 2020, 11:05:08 PM
The numbers lady and her stream of consciousness adding of various numbers loosely associated with an individual triggers a reflex in me whereby I either smash the device her voice is coming out of or if out of 3 second response range just blast it from across the room if a second amendment volume control device is handy.

Well Fark, in my timezone you posted at:
QuoteReply #434 on: Today at 12:05:08 AM »

1+2=3
3+05=08 which also equals the seconds of 08.   08 equals 08 or more simply put, just 8.  8 is a lucky number in China and thus it is highly likely that you will be protected from the Coronacaust.

So you have that going for you!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2020, 11:32:06 PM
Well Fark, in my timezone you posted at:
1+2=3
3+05=08 which also equals the seconds of 08.   08 equals 08 or more simply put, just 8.  8 is a lucky number in China and thus it is highly likely that you will be protected from the Coronacaust.

So you have that going for you!

Hahaha well with that gesture of numerology goodwill this device has been protected from a shotgun blast. Good on you. The ghost of Steve Jobs appreciates you saving one of his device children.

WOTR

It is interesting. Some people are saying that in China the crematoriums cannot keep up, the dead are piling up, and the hospitals are overrun leaving thousands dying at home- that China is not telling the truth.

Then we see some lady who, presumably, lives at ground zero. She is so unafraid that she refuses a mask to protect her (and others.) Are these the actions of somebody who has watched dozens around her drop dead?

I'll tell you, I am in a full respirator and hazmat suit when I have to venture out of the safety of the HEPA filtered air in my house. If you had seen the things that I have and endured the plague as I have, you would not be refusing a mask. There are individuals in this part of the country who would likely kill if they could acquire a mask. Nobody would refuse the offer of an additional barrier between them and this deadly contagion. It makes me think that she is either mentally unstable, or that the virus is not seen as that big a threat where she resides...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2020, 12:59:46 AM
It is interesting. Some people are saying that in China the crematoriums cannot keep up, the dead are piling up, and the hospitals are overrun leaving thousands dying at home- that China is not telling the truth.

Then we see some lady who, presumably, lives at ground zero. She is so unafraid that she refuses a mask to protect her (and others.) Are these the actions of somebody who has watched dozens around her drop dead?

I'll tell you, I am in a full respirator and hazmat suit when I have to venture out of the safety of the HEPA filtered air in my house. If you had seen the things that I have and endured the plague as I have, you would not be refusing a mask. There are individuals in this part of the country who would likely kill if they could acquire a mask. Nobody would refuse the offer of an additional barrier between them and this deadly contagion. It makes me think that she is either mentally unstable, or that the virus is not seen as that big a threat where she resides...

Translation: Help! Filipinos now control my business and there’s nothing I can do about it or they’ll turn me into the Canadian Thought Police.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2020, 01:14:21 AM
Translation: Help! Filipinos now control my business and there’s nothing I can do about it or they’ll turn me into the Canadian Thought Police.  ;)

Only have one, and she is on vacation. I'm free to curse and swear all day long as loud as I want, and as often as I wish.  ;)

When I think a little more about it, I find it interesting that you have a problem with that group. Strong Catholic religion, conservative values (hello Dutarte), and family values. It would seem like they would be the ideal immigrants to help combat some of the degradation and moral backsliding compared to certain other groups who may hold very different values from traditional Christian values... *

*I have not had the heart to reach out to her while she is on vacation and let her know the hellhole that this country has become with the arrival of the virus.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2020, 01:36:07 AM
Only have one, and she is on vacation. I'm free to curse and swear all day long as loud as I want, and as often as I wish.  ;)

When I think a little more about it, I find it interesting that you have a problem with that group. Strong Catholic religion, conservative values (hello Dutarte), and family values. It would seem like they would be the ideal immigrants to help combat some of the degradation and moral backsliding compared to certain other groups who may hold very different values from traditional Christian values... *

*I have not had the heart to reach out to her while she is on vacation and let her know the hellhole that this country has become with the arrival of the virus.  :(

My honest experience with them is that they’re very tribal and racist themselves, given to admiring dictators and prone to Marxist thinking. Aren’t Catholics the ones who have a worldwide pedophile club and are attempting to flood the Southern border of the USA with busloads of illegal immigrants?

VC

I'll tell you, I am in a full respirator and hazmat suit when I have to venture out of the safety of the HEPA filtered air in my house. If you had seen the things that I have and endured the plague as I have, you would not be refusing a mask. There are individuals in this part of the country who would likely kill if they could acquire a mask.

Is this just a joke considering your Avatar, or is this real hysteria going on in some Canadian cities, which ones?

What have you seen or experienced (what form of plague?) that makes you so paranoid and/or serious about a real threat this virus has to spread widely and wildly in Canada? Maybe take a BG pic of you in your hazmat/respirator suit with current date in pic to verify this is real and not just joking on your part. Ok? ;) ;D

Stay well and healthy.

pate

Then we see some lady who, presumably, lives at ground zero. She is so unafraid that she refuses a mask to protect her (and others.) Are these the actions of somebody who has watched dozens around her drop dead?....

It makes me think that she is either mentally unstable, or that the virus is not seen as that big a threat where she resides...

That lady contracted and survived the Coronabola virus, obviously.  She is one of the Chosen Ones.  She now has natural anti-bodies or whatever;  she don't need no stinking vaccine, mask or any of that shit.  She is now proven to be of sound genetics &c, so not subject to the purges.  She writes her own ticket;  "Who run Wuhan-town?"  Will probably end up being the leader of China after everyone else dies.  I envision a 1970's kung-fu themed Mad Max: Thunderdome "copy-cat" movie, with that lady as Grace Jones' character.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 12, 2020, 02:09:05 AM
Take a BG pic of you in your hazmat/respirator suit with current date in pic to verify this is real and not just joking on your part.

LOL. Good ol' VC: always trying to garner personal information from others.

By hook or by crook! Rain, sleet or snow...

WOTR

Quote from: VC on February 12, 2020, 02:09:05 AM
Is this just a joke considering your Avatar, or is this real hysteria going on in some Canadian cities, which ones?

What have you seen or experienced (what form of plague?) that makes you so paranoid and/or serious about a real threat this virus has to spread widely and wildly in Canada? Maybe take a BG pic of you in your hazmat/respirator suit with current date in pic to verify this is real and not just joking on your part. Ok? ;) ;D

Stay well and healthy.

That is going to be difficult. The picture you are referring to was sent by me from the future as a warning and a suggestion on how to remain healthy in these dark days. I'm told that by the time the picture was taken, the hazmat suits had been used up and the cities all but abandoned. At that time, in the future, you would be killed for your mask and needed to remain vigilant, alert, and armed.

The worrisome part is that this is not the distant future.  :(

*Thank-you for reminding me to update my avatar for this occasion.  ;)

VC

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2020, 03:15:41 AM
That is going to be difficult. The picture you are referring to was sent by me from the future as a warning and a suggestion on how to remain healthy in these dark days. I'm told that by the time the picture was taken, the hazmat suits had been used up and the cities all but abandoned. At that time, in the future, you would be killed for your mask and needed to remain vigilant, alert, and armed.

The worrisome part is that this is not the distant future.  :(

*Thank-you for reminding me to update my avatar for this occasion.  ;)

Most excellent reply. How soon are we to be doomed?

Soooo, what are your favorite stories, past, present, future, considering your reply :D, in the written word or audio or telecast streaming tv/movies visual-arts, etc. that best depict your disastrous bio-war near-future premonition?

Juan

I’m informed the word coronavirus is now racist. Glad someone found something to do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on February 12, 2020, 11:43:39 AM
I’m informed the word coronavirus is now racist. Glad someone found something to do.

Yes, there will be no more mentioning of places, people or animals, you racist pig! >:(