• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2020, 11:49:42 PM

I don't get this one? Putting some fireworks or incendenaries under a door? That was a prank back in my day. What next? Giving someone a "hot foot" or tying their laces together is a UN violation?

Welding them in is what the verbage says. Of course I don't see a welding rig.   Sparkler?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 01, 2020, 12:01:22 AM
Welding them in is what the verbage says. Of course I don't see a welding rig.   Sparkler?

That would be an awesome prank! But Chi-com sparklers don't melt the wire. Gets hot, and can be used for a meaner prank version of hot-foot, but doubt could be used for welding. Oxy torches or something? I just think they throwing excess Camellia Flowers, Jumpin Jacks, or such cool, cheap fireworks from lack of trade now? I've noticed I can't buy "Lady-Fingers" any more. Why? Virus? Not powerful so some weird sanction? Or?

pate

I use Brawndo instead of toilet water to wash my hands.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on February 01, 2020, 04:56:42 AM
I use Brawndo instead of toilet water to wash my hands.

I understand.  You reserve the toilet water for proper consumption.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 01, 2020, 10:17:25 AM

Didn't work.  Boris says China is gone and everyone else is done next.

Trolls working overtime during the crisis.   The PGP hash was a nice touch.  ::)

Asuka Langley

SHOCKING NEWS: China orders Mass Slaughter of all domestic pets

QuoteCommunities around China order residents to get rid of their pets â€" or risk having them CULLED â€" amid fears that animals could catch coronavirus, one village in Hebei urged households to ‘deal with’ their pets within five days, another committee in Shaanxi demanded locals dispose of pets immediately.

This sad and sickening news comes a day after China’s top expert suggested that pets might also be infected by the new virus, leading to fears it would escalate the spread of the virus even more. The amount of pets that are to be killed is estimated to be in the millions, I just cannot imagine the grief owners are facing but with no cure or vaccine in sight, it has to be done, there is no other way.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/01/31/shocking-news-china-orders-mass-slaughter-of-all-domestic-pets/#.XjWhaojQ-71

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 01, 2020, 10:31:12 AM

Didn't work.  Boris says China is gone and everyone else is done next.

Trolls working overtime during the crisis.   The PGP hash was a nice touch.  ::)

oh fug, there is only one cure now

QuoteSTAY CALM Health Secretary Francisco Duque 3rd PHOTO BY RUY MARTINEZ
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/01/30/news/headlines/ncov-carrier-dies-in-manila/678427

The Manila Times probably took a jillion photos of the Health Sec. at the presser and said.  "That one.  Let's go with *that* one".

Live
College kid from Russia trying to leave China via train thru Korea.  In the train station and it is sooooooooo empty.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzmbiUyu7eo

Hog

N-95 masks are a hot item right now.  All supplies being sent into Toronto.

peace
Hog

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 31, 2020, 11:39:19 PM
It is never a good thing when Arky shows up at the front door

https://twitter.com/MgOqkzLBRPLCHyN/status/1223409590739460097

What better use of a Milwaukee sawsall is there? About 15 seconds and your free.

WOTR

Quote from: Hog on February 01, 2020, 11:27:51 PM
N-95 masks are a hot item right now.  All supplies being sent into Toronto.

peace
Hog

I suppose I'm well prepared if this turns into a zombie apocalypse. I have a healthy supply of cartridges for my full face respirators and enough hazmat suits to get through a decade of viruses.

Also, I should ask if we are all dead yet? It's been a few days since I have paid any attention.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2020, 05:24:57 AM

...Also, I should ask if we are all dead yet? It's been a few days since I have paid any attention.
Welcome to DeadGab!  Walk often and say "Hi!" to Art Bell.

Asuka Langley

PANICKING pet owners are reportedly throwing cats and dogs out of towerblocks following bogus claims deadly coronavirus can be passed on by animals.

That's a lot of dead cats, wew lad!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10863349/coronavirus-cats-and-dogs-thrown-to-death/

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2020, 05:24:57 AM
Also, I should ask if we are all dead yet? It's been a few days since I have paid any attention.
I caught the corona virus early last week and died.  Better put on the hazmat suit.

Doctor Paul is live - giving out his phone number and fielding a call from some random dude in Florida with a sick kid.

Absolute madman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GngoCFc9Klk

Edit: Followed by some gas bag caller, then a guy talking about chicken feces I think, and now some lady asking if eating more veggies will stave off the death virus.
Edit Edit:  Doctor Paul just dropped the turmeric bomb.     :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2020, 07:59:03 PM
Eugene gonna get a beating - again.

Even other doctors are telling him to kill himself.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2020, 08:32:00 PM
Even other doctors are telling him to kill himself.  :D

I thought the."doctor.kill off" happened before recent Iraq war and all the holistic doctors? And, obviously, the bio-chemical and disease doctors. Quayle had lists and shows on this! And surprise-suprise...what happened to Hong Kong protests? Tibet? Urghurs? Falong-gong? Trade scantions? Think...long game. Global economic trade (and trading
.) Or even local Chinese politics? Think this, even, DIGITAL coms and econ can contine but not REAL ones....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2020, 12:22:48 AM

I thought the."doctor.kill off" happened before recent Iraq war and all the holistic doctors? And, obviously, the bio-chemical and disease doctors. Quayle had lists and shows on this! And surprise-suprise...what happened to Hong Kong protests? Tibet? Urghurs? Falang-gong? Think...long game.

That’s a different thing and much more disturbing. We’re talking about Eugene. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2020, 03:58:47 PM
I caught the corona virus early last week and died.  Better put on the hazmat suit.

Please accept my delayed condolences regarding your recent death.

pate

Apparently hit the left coast first;  so sorry San Fran. 49r's.

GO CHIEFS!

Flyover country awaits.

-p