• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2020, 05:43:26 PM
All the more reason to joke about it.
LOL.  I'll let everyone know if I don't make it.  Just tune into this guy and I'll report in via a Ouija board.

Don't be afraid, Jorch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2020, 05:55:09 PM
To Educate Dr. MD MD:

Are you trying to say that a postive attitude and sense of humor have no bearing on one’s overall health?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 06:00:33 PM
Creepy Plague Dude on the Subway?  Check

Well that might be some way to avoid the Chi-Com CCTV grid, social credit system, and 5-G kill switches. Or not.

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2020, 06:58:39 PM
Well that might be some way to avoid the Chi-Com CCTV grid, social credit system, and 5-G kill switches. Or not.

I'm thinking I might want one.  Well made one runs about 200 bills though................... 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 07:17:51 PM
I'm thinking I might want one.  Well made one runs about 200 bills though................... 

And one wouldn't want to wear a used black death mask. And could also be stylishly used at those billionaire sex parties.

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2020, 07:23:45 PM
And one wouldn't want to wear a used black death mask. And could also be stylishly used at those billionaire sex parties.

That was my thinking as well. 

Wow.  This lady is banging the doom drums even harder than that "Harry Chen" dude.  Doom!  Doom!  Doom!   

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1221549779265773569
https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1221596330537242626

Stellar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 07:41:38 PM
Wow.  This lady is banging the doom drums even harder than that "Harry Chen" dude.  Doom!  Doom!  Doom!   

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1221549779265773569
https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1221596330537242626

NO JOKING MATTER I'M RIGHT, SHE WAS ARRESTED ITS TRUE!

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2020, 08:02:37 PM

Who the hell knows what is really going on.  Definitely no joking matter.  Work was wanting me to head over to the PRC in a couple weeks.  Well.  That ain't gonna be happening. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 08:09:00 PM
Who the hell knows what is really going on.  Definitely no joking matter.  Work was wanting me to head over to the PRC in a couple weeks.  Well.  That ain't gonna be happening.

Fuck y’all! I’m going to joke about it anyway. If this is it would you rather go out laughing or whimpering? It’s an inherenetly funny situation. Not the suffering and death, of course but there’s a potential pandemic erupting in a communist regime. They’re known for controlling the message with propaganda rather than informing people accurately. I guess you either get it or you don’t...the humor, I mean, not the virus.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2020, 08:02:37 PM

You are right there is not a laughing matter we have to help Chinese refuges fleeing the Corona virus. We must import as many Chinese as we can because it is the right thing to do and if you do not agree then you are a racist!

I will take a Chinese girl with big bobs that can run AutoCAD and 3d print gun receivers #OnlyTryingToHelp

pate

Currently I am trying to figure out how space aliens & bigfoot/yeti  fit into all of this.

Figured out the Trump angle though:

Trump apparently got Intel on the 5G-virus kill thing and what the ChiComs were up to, he (his "people" that is) hacked the People's Republic kill-network and used it to identify hard-line Communists in the People's Republic and activated their dormant Corona virii.

When the zombified dissidents & hard-line Communists erupt from the mass graves and battle one another and the survivors it will be quite the spectacle.  Trump plans to have it broadcast live to relieve beleaguered Americans bored with the soon-to-be-cancelled-due-to-poor-ratings Imapeachmint show.

There are many forces at work on this one, folks.  I believe my research has only revealed the tip of the iceberg.  Once I have solved the riddles of the Yeti & space alien involvement I intend to explore possible Antartic & Nazi connections.

I fear this rabbit-hole could get very deep.

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2020, 07:57:49 AM
That’s rather mean of you. Run out of booze?
Have you run out of knobs to slob?

#BIFFs

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 27, 2020, 03:49:43 AM
Have you run out of knobs to slob?

#BIFFs

-p

Just saving them for your mom.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2020, 07:23:45 PM
...or BellGab sardine festivals.

whoozit

Do they come in other colors?  Tennis ball yellow doesn’t suit me.  🎾 <> 👔

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 09:50:15 PM
Mongolia shuts the border down:
C'mon people!  You all can bicker back and forth about whether or not you should "joke" about epidemic/pandemics, but you'll never get me to believe that a group of 20 bikers who plant their motorcycles kickstands in a green field, and not-a-one of them falls over.  Having a bike fall over when you are the only guy around is NO joking matter.  Someone is about to get their ass kicked. It's either YOU or the guy wearing the black leather jacket with the word "PROBATIONARY" on its back.
The last thing that "Chains"(the leader of "The Brotherhood") told the probate was to go outside and watch the bikes. The good PROBATE goes outside and watches the bikes and being the highly trained "bad ass" that he is, falls asleep against a wall of bar.  He is awoken by the sound of a Harley Davidson coming  to a rest after falling to the ground.

What occurs next?
a) non-biker gets his ass kicked by bikers
b) biker picks up and examines the bike, no damage, non-biker is told to "beat it" which he does expeditiously.
c) biker examines bike, no damage, tells non-biker to "beat it", non-biker is seen speeding away, biker gets his ass kicked by other bikers for not "protecting the bikes"
d) biker kills non-biker, biker advances from "PROBATE" to "FULL PATCH MEMBER", the biker is "beaten in" by other bikers..
e) biker tells non-biker to beat it, but first, the biker gets the non-bikers wallet and takes a picture of the non-bikers license and says "You MIGHT you know who we are, but we KNOW who you are, you understand?"
f)  BELLGAB.com, obviously.

See you in Valhalla, Brother!

GFBD  (God Forgives the Brotherhood Doesn't)
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on January 27, 2020, 10:18:41 AM
...Someone is about to get their ass kicked...
So we're back to that "badass" AssRat again.  I is so scared!   ::)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2020, 07:17:51 PM

Spy vs. Spy