• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on June 23, 2020, 06:51:20 PM
Trump’s fault and “Gorilla Dust Cloud” is obviously racist.
Of  course, Orange Man bad.  OM should have been ahead of this.  l

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 24, 2020, 01:01:53 AM
the Dickdr is not a medical dr.

You don’t know that but I do know that you’re totallly obsessed with me, FBI. The same way Jojo is obsessed with Snorge. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on June 23, 2020, 06:34:46 PM
You've got it all twisted.  Paul was killed by a walrus.

Koo-koo ka-choo!

-p
Pau was killed by this guy?

Totally makes sense.

Taaroa

Quote from: Taaroa on June 20, 2020, 02:34:51 AM
Victorian coronavirus restrictions tightening as cases continue to increase
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-20/victoria-coronavirus-numbers-increase-again-with-more-new-cases/12376316

We're back to the run on the shops again. Heard about it second hand this morning from someone who'd been, and now they've reintroduced limits on what you can buy.

Supermarkets reintroduce item limits in Victorian stores in response to surge in demand
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-24/woolworths-reintroduces-item-limits-victorian-stores/12388436

ItsOver

Quote from: Taaroa on June 24, 2020, 07:58:00 AM
We're back to the run on the shops again. Heard about it second hand this morning from someone who'd been, and now they've reintroduced limits on what you can buy.

Supermarkets reintroduce item limits in Victorian stores in response to surge in demand
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-24/woolworths-reintroduces-item-limits-victorian-stores/12388436

Heh, heh... yeah, they're going nuts in Texas, again, with the commie media blaming the gov, since, as we all know, all the rioting, protests, and 60,000 SJW marching over Saint Lloyd have nothing to do with the increases.

Praise Saint Lloyd, patron saint for insanity and Corona Chan!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2020, 04:58:43 AM
You don’t know that but I do know that you’re totallly obsessed with me, FBI. The same way Jojo is obsessed with Snorge. ;D
n
Actually, I know exactly who you are.  You and I may fuck with each other, but I'm not a doxxer.  Back when you started in with the FBI schtick, I started my 'investigation.'  I was going to contact you offline but that would be scary to some.  Everyone has to know that when you play on the internet, that no one is truly hidden.  It won't take much for you to find me either.  If you decide to I will be pleasantly surprised. Talk to you then, Doc.

albrecht

Lincoln County- racist name change it now- Oregon got into trouble when they virtue signaled and exempted "people of color" from mask-wearing. Especially since "people of color," in particular blacks, are supposedly more susceptible to Corona-Chan. 

https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/sites/default/files/fileattachments/health_amp_human_services/page/7581/lincoln_county_statement_6.24.2020.pdf (they are 'surprised' with backlash and desperately grovel to blacks and apologize for their white guilt and demand an end to racism.)   

https://reason.com/2020/06/18/oregon-county-imposes-race-based-mask-requirements/ 

After the criticism they have changed the order and also released that hilarious press release above.

https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/hhs/page/face-covering-directive

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on June 24, 2020, 01:43:11 PM
[tweet]1275854598146871296[/tweet]
I think later the angry lady was referencing the theory that the 6 feet distancing rule was really so that drones, cameras, the supposed 5G grid, etc can identify targets. While 6 feet does seem arbitrary and there are countless videos of showing how spittle from a sneeze or cough, sometimes even from conversation, can travel more than 6 feet I don't see why the government would care about collateral damage assuming, as this lady is, that they are going to drone citizens.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2020, 06:18:27 PM
Lincoln County- racist name change it now- Oregon got into trouble when they virtue signaled and exempted "people of color" from mask-wearing. Especially since "people of color," in particular blacks, are supposedly more susceptible to Corona-Chan.

Thanks for that. I was worried that I had not yet met my daily quota of stupid...

ItsOver

I'm glad to see to see the MS Propaganda Ministry is all over this.  Yeah, right.  ::)

If You Supported Black Lives Matter, Don’t Complain About Coronavirus Spike

"The U.S. recorded its highest number of coronavirus cases in a single day on Wednesday, though deaths and death rates continue to fall. The data continued an upward trend that began earlier this month, and President Donald Trump’s critics have pounced on the news as evidence that he mismanaged the COVID-19 pandemic.

But there is one thing the critics miss: the number of cases declined until early June, when the sudden spike appeared.

Some states began re-opening their economies in late April, and others gradually followed. Yet there were no major increases in cases during that period â€" only in early- to mid-June.

What else was going on in early June in the U.S.?

The rise in cases matches exactly what we would expect to see from the large Black Lives Matter protests that erupted across the nation. Tens of thousands of people marched in close quarters in city streets. Some wore masks, but there was scant attention paid to “social distancing.”

A month before, when business owners, church parishioners, and ordinary residents protested draconian shutdown rules, they were demonized by the media and accused of risking public health.

But when it came to the Black Lives Matter protests (or riots), Democrats and the media celebrated the crowds, praising them for their idealism. More than 1200 health professionals signed a letter declaring that racism was a greater public health risk than coronavirus, and that the protests were therefore essential.

Democrat mayors and governors who were (and are) still enforcing “social distancing” rules joined protests, often without masks, gratuitously breaking the rules."

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/06/24/pollak-if-you-supported-black-lives-matter-dont-complain-about-coronavirus-spike/

Next, the talking head circus clowns will be bitching about how Corona Chan unfairly discriminates.  Again.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2020, 06:29:23 PM
... While 6 feet does seem arbitrary and there are countless videos of showing how spittle from a sneeze or cough, sometimes even from conversation, can travel more than 6 feet ...
This. The typical MSM stupidity.  Like 6 is some magical number.  Not 6.3, not 6.43, but exactly 6 feet.  Because Corona Chan is scared of the dreaded 666, no doubt, and nice round numbers.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: whoozit on June 21, 2020, 04:13:15 PM
It was grape Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.  What is your beef against the makers of Kool Aid?

Facts are immaterial to Bugs.  He/she posts nothing but prepackaged left wing propaganda but what his/her posts lack in the way of originality, accuracy and honesty he/she makes up for in sheer volume. 

chefist

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2020, 09:23:35 AM

Facts are immaterial to Bugs.  He/she posts nothing but prepackaged left wing propaganda but what his/her posts lack in the way of originality, accuracy and honesty he/she makes up for in sheer volume.

WOTR

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on June 26, 2020, 11:26:54 PM

Shame on me. I actually started buying into your "the USA is not testing because orange man bad" narrative. I was discussing infection rates with a classic liberal at work today and mentioned how surprising it was that the US has a higher infection rate than Canada considering how much less testing they are doing.

It was actually him who disagreed and pulled up the stats. Going by memory, the US has tested around 92 thousand for every million citizens. Canada is around 68 thousand. And China is just over Canada (again, your MSM narrative is that China is doing the most.) Other countries have done more (like Russia, Israel and a number of others.) But the US is doing a pretty good job going by unbiased stats.

The fact is that the crap memes and the standard "orange man bad"  MSM reporting from the US actually lead me to make the mistake of not looking at the official numbers for myself. And a liberal was the one to call me on it and say "orange man not really bad" (at least in this case.)

Remind me to just assume everything you post is untrue.

whoozit

^^^Someone saw the people behind the curtain pulling levers.^^^   :)
Beware of anyone telling you what or how to think.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2020, 09:23:35 AM

Hey, a penny a post adds up.  Before you know it, you're talking a whole dollar. 

ItsOver

Not looking good for LEO down your way, Albrecht.

"The post from the association went on to say that officers had been working the protests with “people yelling and screaming in their faces.”

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/officers-testing-positive-for-coronavirus-at-alarming-rate-austin-police-association-says/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2020, 06:27:09 PM
Not looking good for LEO down your way, Albrecht.

"The post from the association went on to say that officers had been working the protests with “people yelling and screaming in their faces.”

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/officers-testing-positive-for-coronavirus-at-alarming-rate-austin-police-association-says/
Yeah, even though we were told riots for "social justice" were more important than spreading the virus. Then a bunch of HS kids became super-spreaders because they attended a secret post-graduation beerpong party at the lake.

https://www.kxan.com/news/teenagers-await-covid-19-test-results-after-pong-fest-party-near-lake-travis/

And now this African Dust, which some dubbed "Gorilla Dust," causing haze and a slight smoky spell but apparently can aggravate those with bad lungs. 

Taaroa

Sometimes it's nice to go back and look at the high quality opinions media outlets choose to publish with the knowledge of hindsight:

Coronavirus has reached India, but I feel safer here than I might back home in Australia (17 Mar 2020)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/india-is-containing-coronavirus-despite-dense-population/12059024

As of today:
QuoteIn South Asia, India has also been hard hit by the virus, with more than 500,000 confirmed cases in the country â€" the fourth-most worldwide

Things are getting back to normal with the indomtiable Feigl-Ding.  For quite sometime, anyone out in a group was a "biological terrorist" who should be held to account for killing citzens and healthcare workers.  That changed with the rioting and looting - perfectly acceptable as you empty out the CVS but please wear a mask.  Now back to peddling hate speech against those who go maskless while buying a can of tunafish (and actually paying for it).

We are told to listen to scientists but as an engineer I hate the mother's on principle and silly hearts like Feigl-Ding do not help their cause.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1276959564928253954

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 09:02:46 AM
Things are getting back to normal with the indomtiable Feigl-Ding.  For quite sometime, anyone out in a group was a "biological terrorist" who should be held to account for killing citzens and healthcare workers.  That changed with the rioting and looting - perfectly acceptable as you empty out the CVS but please wear a mask.  Now back to peddling hate speech against those who go maskless while buying a can of tunafish (and actually paying for it)...

Ha!  Doc Ding Dong.  Another screwball nitwit.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 09:02:46 AM

We are told to listen to scientists but as an engineer I hate the mother's on principle and silly hearts like Feigl-Ding do not help their cause.

That is some pretty fiery invective for a good Lutheran boy!

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 28, 2020, 10:05:49 AM
That is some pretty fiery invective for a good Lutheran boy!

Fighting a memory leak in some Chinese dudes shit.   In a foul mood but who wouldn't be?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 10:12:27 AM
Fighting a memory leak in some Chinese dudes shit.   In a foul mood but who wouldn't be?
Heh.  I hear you.  When do we all get our reparations check from the ChiComs for all the world chit they've caused?  All because some damn idiot forgot to close a door or something in the Wuhan bioterror lab or some moron just couldn't resist some raw, diced pangolin, with bat eyeballs.  I hope these clowns are better at managing nukes or it won't be long before we're all glowing dust in the wind because Wong Way dropped a chopstick in a control console.

pate

This time-line is starting to get really gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

-p

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2020, 10:44:17 AM
Heh.  I hear you.  When do we all get our reparations check from the ChiComs for all the world chit they've caused?  All because some damn idiot forgot to close a door or something in the Wuhan bioterror lab or some moron just couldn't resist some raw, diced pangolin, with bat eyeballs.  I hope these clowns are better at managing nukes or it won't be long before we're all glowing dust in the wind because Wong Way dropped a chopstick in a control console.

Recipe make man strong like bull.