• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 15, 2020, 06:08:33 PM
You're certainly one miserable cunt.  Maybe it would help if you backed off of the booze.
Maybe he should just stay home and finger himself?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2020, 10:09:26 AM
Buddy of mine went to Port A last weekend to go fishing. Said beach was packed. No many masked or distancing. Bars and restaurants appeared to be open and partying as usual. Trump flags on vehicles, people swimming, drinking, volleyball, Frisbees, etc as normal. He also limited on speckled trout very quickly. Apparently the fish aren't afraid of Corona-Chan any more also and are not social distancing!
Most people have said "F it, if I get it, I get it," especially if they're younger and since My Corona isn't the black death, much to the MSM's disappointment. You can only live in lock-down for so long.  Unless you're the typical BG rat eating, basement dwelling hater where it's just "situation normal."

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 17, 2020, 11:55:43 AM
Maybe he should just stay home and finger himself?
He no doubt does diddle with himself, but being a drunken lout, it's at a pub, where he can get even more cheap thrills as an exhibitionist.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2020, 12:36:53 PM
He no doubt does diddle with himself, but being a drunken lout, it's at a pub, where he can get even more cheap thrills as an exhibitionist.

It's called having fun, you senescent knob. Just as you get your jollies imagining Judge Jeanine spreading her leathery snatch over your yellowed old death's head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2020, 01:56:31 PM
It's called having fun, you senescent knob. Just as you get your jollies imagining Judge Jeanine spreading her leathery snatch over your yellowed old death's head.

albrecht

The lawyers and politicians are amazing. So, basically, the idea is that the Gov nuanced his 'order' that people, because it also applies to illegals not just citizens, can't be fined or arrested for not wearing masks. But businesses that allow non-masked patrons or workers into their establishment CAN be fined if various County or City entities deem that Policy. So an odd attempt to both be seen as "freedom" and "pro-business" but end-run to the scare, real or imagined, of needing masking. And punt it to locals, which is fine, I guess. But why not just do that instead of the arcane legalisms? Some businesses, teams, etc also, are making people sign waivers of liability if they get Corona-Chan from visiting or participating in their events/place.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/austin-travis-county-considering-mandate-that-masks-be-worn-inside-businesses/ 

https://www.cms.gov/about-cms/emergency-preparedness-response-operations/current-emergencies/coronavirus-waivers

https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/covid-19-liability-waiver 

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2020, 06:03:46 AM
My God WOTR - they are beautiful.  Now there is a legacy!   Closest I've seen to that was this style and it can't hold a candle to a rat fink
It's funny. I suppose because it was around from my childhood, I have always like it. That was his ski hat, and from day 1 (of my experience) it got a number of comments. Apparently, it is just an unshaped felt cowboy hat. He bought one, and a friend when he was in his teens bought one.

Quote from: Rat Fink on June 17, 2020, 06:19:53 AM
I don't wear hats.  I am Rat Fink.

Now that is funny.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2020, 04:58:52 PM
Some businesses, teams, etc also, are making people sign waivers of liability if they get Corona-Chan from visiting or participating in their events/place.

While visiting an industrial site last week I was asked to sign my first "I understand the risks of Corona chan and promise not to hold your business responsible" waiver. It was quite odd considering that it was not really a public space, and I laughed while commenting to my host that I think we all know the risks by now. But that may be the "new normal."

WOTR

Quote from: Tootsie on June 17, 2020, 06:39:53 PM
https://davidicke.com/2020/06/17/big-pharma-whistleblower-97-of-corona-vaccine-recipients-will-become-infertile/

Hell. A vaccine that will kill 1 in 7 Americans AND turn the rest impotent? Bill Gates really is a bastard. Don't get me wrong. I haven't had a vaccine since I was very young and have no intention. But I wish they would at least wait for a vaccine to be announced before ringing the alarm bells...

Quote from: Tootsie on May 31, 2020, 01:44:41 AM
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/dr-judy-mikovits-and-dr-sherri-tenpenny-a-new-covid-vaccine-could-kill-50-million-people-in-the-u-s/

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2020, 04:48:14 AM
Here we go again. Hospitals blown out in China.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1273291048882667520

I think they are actually waiting in line for U2 tickets.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 12:34:21 AM
Hell. A vaccine that will kill 1 in 7 Americans AND turn the rest impotent? Bill Gates really is a bastard. Don't get me wrong. I haven't had a vaccine since I was very young and have no intention. But I wish they would at least wait for a vaccine to be announced before ringing the alarm bells...

The downside of vaccines is that brainless fucks like you get to be a ripe old age and then pretend they never needed them in the first place. It's thanks to vaccines that people aren't fucked up from polio, dead or disfigured by smallpox, gasping their lives out from TB etc. I think we should obviate the need for a vaccine by having people like you lined against a wall and dispatched with a sledgehammer to save bullets.

Tootsie

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 12:34:21 AM

sure, and trust those lovely elites to tell us just what's in it.  ???

Tootsie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 18, 2020, 08:40:29 AM
The downside of vaccines is that brainless fucks like you get to be a ripe old age and then pretend they never needed them in the first place. It's thanks to vaccines that people aren't fucked up from polio, dead or disfigured by smallpox, gasping their lives out from TB etc. I think we should obviate the need for a vaccine by having people like you lined against a wall and dispatched with a sledgehammer to save bullets.

The polio vaccine was a scam.. Polio was disappearing on it's own by the time eugenicist Salk claimed to invent it and it also killed and maimed thousands of kids...No proof virus's even exist.. it's called germ THEORY  for a reason.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Tootsie on June 18, 2020, 08:47:31 AM
The polio vaccine was a scam.. Polio was disappearing on it's own by the time eugenicist Salk claimed to invent it and it also killed and maimed thousands of kids...No proof virus's even exist.. it's called germ THEORY  for a reason.

First of all, learn how to use an apostrophe. Do it again and I will come over there and bite your ears off.

Second, a theory is the highest accolade in science. It is a unifying narrative explaining observable phenomena. It's called germ theory for a reason, not germ hypothesis.

Vaccines and advances in public health are the reason people live so much longer. Unfortunately people like you - with no understanding of history or science - grab a couple of stats out of context and end up going down a rabbit hole that quickly ends up your own arse. You take all this shit for granted. Americans really are the worst. I only wish there really was something that would wipe you all out.

Juan

I'm concerned about a vaccine rushed into production with government indemnity.  I remember the 1975-76 swine flu "epidemic" in which more people died from the rushed through vaccine than died from the flu.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 18, 2020, 09:28:01 AM
I'm concerned about a vaccine rushed into production with government indemnity.

How concerning is it if you never get one?

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 18, 2020, 09:05:08 AM
First of all, learn how to use an apostrophe. Do it again and I will come over there and bite your ears off.

Second, a theory is the highest accolade in science. It is a unifying narrative explaining observable phenomena. It's called germ theory for a reason, not germ hypothesis.

Vaccines and advances in public health are the reason people live so much longer. Unfortunately people like you - with no understanding of history or science - grab a couple of stats out of context and end up going down a rabbit hole that quickly ends up your own arse. You take all this shit for granted. Americans really are the worst. I only wish there really was something that would wipe you all out.

The science is settled.  The Bellgab scientific community overwhelmingly supports the "Shredded Vagtard is a Ponce Theory."

Science is real!

-p

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 18, 2020, 10:28:53 AM
And, in other news, if you think Corona Chan is fun...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/china-develops-weapons-to-fry-us-electric-grid-eyes-high-tech-pearl-harbor-attack

Better get busy, Mr. Noory.
He is on it! I suspect 5G is also in play!

https://www.humann.com/george-noory/ 

Also he needs to get down here to fight driverless stuff. Maybe Alex can push into a hole again and he will be naked and make Tommee go out and buy him clothes? 

https://www.statesman.com/business/20200618/tesla-could-get-more-than-60m-in-tax-breaks-to-choose-travis-county-site

albrecht

Again. Interesting how the pay-walls for various "news" sites are eliminated for certain stories, or narratives as the politicians like to call them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/recent-protests-may-not-be-covid-19-transmission-hotspots-11592498020

Apparently, as predicted, protests and riots for Gentle Giants don't increase infection rates. Only church-going, political rallies, sporting events, visiting parks and beaches, birthday parties, working, visiting businesses, seeing family, do? Odd how Corona-Chan is so selective...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2020, 04:57:36 PM

...Apparently, as predicted, protests and riots for Gentle Giants don't increase infection rates. Only church-going, political rallies, sporting events, visiting parks and beaches, birthday parties, working, visiting businesses, seeing family, do? Odd how Corona-Chan is so selective...
Absolutely.  The recent spike in H-Town has nothing to do with 60,000 marching downtown.  Corona Chan knows when to stand down for the righteous cause.  Corona Chan abides.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2020, 04:48:14 AM
Here we go again. Hospitals blown out in China.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1273291048882667520

Did they realize just how weak the first round was and have now opted to release COVID-10 V2.0?

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 08:58:44 PM
Did they realize just how weak the first round was and have now opted to release COVID-10 V2.0?

Word on the street is like the 'great idea' of closing time shots or 'liqoir after beer.' A set up. First round was just jthat. Get the immune system weakened, exhaust feom lockdowns, lull back into a normalcy amd then hitt the gas with thr real stuff?

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 18, 2020, 08:40:29 AM

::)  I don't even bother with a doctor every year. I believe I'm on a "five year plan" for medical visits at this point. But you want me to go in for my annual flu shot so that you can feel better? I know that despite your sledgehammer comment that you are very fond of me and only worried that I might depart this world due to something preventable.

Yes, polio vaccines were good- but I don't need one today. My biggest "fear" at this time is Tetanus when I'm digging in my garden. And when I'm old and feeble, I might (might) start on my annual flu shot. If I don't get a flu shot, why would I be first in line for my woo floo shot? Each is almost as likely to kill me if I contract it.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2020, 01:56:31 PM
Better than a Clinton presidency.