• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 08:47:57 AM
Jacky honey no one rejoiced at your reemergence more than I but, knowing your scorn for supplicants, I dared not acknowledge it.  Forgive what seemed a slight in me; it is not in my nature to wound unless provoked, and you have always been kind.  You must not imagine that I scrolled.  Rather, I have gleefully hoovered every word.  Silence is assent, and tace is Latin for a candle.  It is ultimately of no consequence as I find we understand one another perfectly, and there is no sting that cannot be subsumed by the cool, green dome of a prinsesstÃ¥rta.

Don't pretend you read all the way through to the end. Still, as you live in the same area, the least you could do is go round there and bugger him. He sounds like he's reaching out and it would be a neighbourly gesture. Bring your chloroform with you in case he plays hard to get.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2020, 10:02:11 AM
Don't pretend you read all the way through to the end. Still, as you live in the same area, the least you could do is go round there and bugger him. He sounds like he's reaching out and it would be a neighbourly gesture. Bring your chloroform with you in case he plays hard to get.

I did, I did!  What sort of uncivil lout do you take me for?  I have simply deferred the question of my fitness (and whether I am to dress in polka dots -- ugh, infantilism makes me choke) to his own judgment, which is entirely right and proper, as he has the bag.

Jackstar

I find we understand one another perfectly

Your banter with the effete reprobate is an inscrutable mystery to me. Is this one of those Tesla/Edison eternal struggle pairs, or is that one just your bot? Look, I just gotta know, because he simply isn't really that smart. You could, it would seem, do much better for yourself and for all of us. Oh, he puts on a decent dance for a spell, but aside from its heavy reliance on a thesaurus as its primary grimoire, its got no long game whatsoever.

Other than that, yeah. Perfectly. Did you see me slinging that hash? Never has hash been slung with such poise and joi d'vivre. It's because I'm a Virgo, I give everything I do that fresh touch. Anyway, moving on--look, this is essential. You're not going to be able to make this happen at any other time, I just scrambled like fifty-seven plasma fields and waved my wand allll over the souffle. This kind of epic-level retarded shit does not fail to scar the landscape in any case. The bringing has been brought. What am I supposed to do, throw it all into reverse? Yeah, well, I'm just a valueless madman, good luck finding a champion to take up that cause. It's too late anyway; the AIs already have it in their hopper. God bless us and protect us all, every one. I did say that we were taking a ride, right? That's right, I did.

Smoochies!

Pick a disposable one, that's my suggestion.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 10:28:21 AM
he has the bag.

Gold man sacks. Submit immediately. Really, just a suggestion.

You could ask around. Resistance isn't futile, but--you ain't havin' much fun that way, tell you what what. And what is life without fun? British, I suppose.

Jackstar

I have gleefully hoovered every word.

This empowers the wizard. You'll be fine, relax. I'll just need a little bit of your louche--but only in equal measure to your joy. What separates "science" from "mad shit-talking crazy fuckhead" is measuring and recording.

What can I say? I don't like mics. Too scratchy. Too fiddly. To slow to carry any payload past the mind's defenses. It's hard to justify respecting anyone exalting their use. Still, still--I did act a lot like I gave a shit about getting "on air," right? *giggle*

This planet is so ghetto.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 10:35:31 AM
Your banter with the effete reprobate is an inscrutable mystery to me. Is this one of those Tesla/Edison eternal struggle pairs, or is that one just your bot? Look, I just gotta know, because he simply isn't really that smart. You could, it would seem, do much better for yourself and for all of us. Oh, he puts on a decent dance for a spell, but aside from its heavy reliance on a thesaurus as its primary grimoire, its got no long game whatsoever.

Haha a real mean never explains himself, Jacky; you know this.  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

QuoteOther than that, yeah. Perfectly. Did you see me slinging that hash? Never has hash been slung with such poise and joi d'vivre. It's because I'm a Virgo, I give everything I do that fresh touch. Anyway, moving on--look, this is essential. You're not going to be able to make this happen at any other time, I just scrambled like fifty-seven plasma fields and waved my wand allll over the souffle. This kind of epic-level retarded shit does not fail to scar the landscape in any case. The bringing has been brought. What am I supposed to do, throw it all into reverse? Yeah, well, I'm just a valueless madman, good luck finding a champion to take up that cause. It's too late anyway; the AIs already have it in their hopper. God bless us and protect us all, every one. I did say that we were taking a ride, right? That's right, I did.

Smoochies!

Pick a disposable one, that's my suggestion.

Truly, never have I seen such a streak.  Smoochies!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 10:38:18 AM
Gold man sacks. Submit immediately.

You need me to paint a target on it?

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 10:53:09 AM
You need me

You've misunderstood--my blame wholly here, as I am obviously winding it up quite a bit. Let's be clear here: you need me. But really, that's just my opinion. Arguably, don't you already have me?

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 10:53:09 AM
to paint a target on it?

I'd prefer that you painted a lovely sunrise with a purple sky. Although, to some, I suppose that is a target. In any event, go as you like. I am not the boss of you.

My digital homunculi have already penetrated your neurospheric borders. Just let them run roughshod right on through, as you are of course no target of mine. Sublimate that disappointment into relief, that's my suggestion, it works much faster than trying to get out and push. Have you ever tried to push a homunculus? One just ends up with smaller homunculi. It's wicked. Look, I'm talking about absinthe for legitimate reasons here. What do I got to do, stir and drink it for you as well? My chaka can only be pushed so far without a permanent warp to my integrity, and I am already well past redline and dancing on the edge of an event horizon.

Look, I'm just sayin'. We're on a clock here. No, no, no--a clock.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 10:52:13 AM
Haha a real mean never explains himself, Jacky; you know this.

I think you're just all butthurt about the inquiry about your sister(s). Look, trust me--I've smelled the burnt ozone from that reaction before. Good God man, I'm a scientist!

And, I can spell. Excelsior!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 10:45:53 AM
This empowers the wizard. You'll be fine, relax. I'll just need a little bit of your louche--but only in equal measure to your joy. What separates "science" from "mad shit-talking crazy fuckhead" is measuring and recording.

What can I say? I don't like mics. Too scratchy. Too fiddly. To slow to carry any payload past the mind's defenses. It's hard to justify respecting anyone exalting their use. Still, still--I did act a lot like I gave a shit about getting "on air," right? *giggle*

This planet is so ghetto.

I agree; when technical concerns are barriers, they are barriers.  As long as your words make it through, the end is served.

Without wishing to impose upon the wizard beyond what limited capacity he grants, if the wizard would venture some reflections on Hungarian ritual baking traditions, perhaps introduced by some improvised licks on the dudelsack, his acolyte's joy would know no bounds.

Gottleib says we might can use common sense and enjoy the summer sun!

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1263833492984479744

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 11:02:44 AM
I think you're just all butthurt

Would that I were!

about the inquiry about your sister(s).

Counterproductive.  See above.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 11:17:06 AM
Counterproductive.

I counter your counter. Production inevitable, due to the fact that I have sacrificed all of my desires upon the pyre of my creative spark. There's really no outcome here that doesn't involve victory for everyone, which of course includes me. See, that was Charlie Sheen's mistake--in addition to being woefully unprepared to face the forces he thought he could freely invoke--in that he was all about winning for himself. How selfish. How rude.

My clones have already freely spread throughout your biosphere, and they have for weeks. Years, really, but I was only activated in recent months. Who knows how far my chi has spread by now. /shrug. I don't ask and no one tells, I just hear the call, and I don't have to obey--I just get off on it. I can see why people amateurs get addicted to this kind of thing.

I'd really rather just go to bed and cuddle. Sigh. Weary is the head that bears the floppy hat. Oh well, Ragnarok it is, and who am I to resist? I'm just some weirdo anyway. Good luck.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 11:28:04 AM
I'd really rather just go to bed and cuddle. Sigh. Weary is the head that bears the floppy hat. Oh well, Ragnarok it is, and who am I to resist? I'm just some weirdo anyway. Good luck.

I shall retain, with the fondest affection, the memory of the day when the gaze of that solitary eye fell upon my unworthy form and considered it, however briefly.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 11:08:30 AM
As long as your words make it through, the end is served.

Oswald acted alone.

Without wishing to impose upon the wizard beyond what limited capacity he grants,

You're never going to get yourself your own hottie at this rate. Life begins beyond the border of your comfort zone.

if the wizard would venture some reflections on Hungarian ritual baking traditions, perhaps introduced by some improvised licks on the dudelsack, his acolyte's joy would know no bounds.

If the wizard were me, or if the wizard even attended to any, even one, of my frenetic urges, I suppose we could work something out, but--I'm not a wizard, yo. See, look--you bought into the hype. Just like that, bickety-bam, your will is my will. Relax, I'll put it back when I'm done with it. Might even give it a coat of wax. I'm a giver, and love is the power that fuels my efforts.

Repeated: I am not the wizard. I am a star. I can't help you out with recipes--just go here and tell them you require authentic bakery. They all know each other, trust me. Doubtless they've heard of me, but of course won't acknowledge that. I'm kind of blacklisted due to my absolute refusal to avoid overwriting obsolete traditions.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 11:35:33 AM
I shall retain, with the fondest affection, the memory of the day when the gaze of that solitary eye fell upon my unworthy form and considered it, however briefly.

I remember it as the day you swore fealty and became my #1 dance monkey, but you know, whatever. Righteous either way!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 10:35:31 AM
Your banter with the effete reprobate is an inscrutable mystery to me.

I rather like that, it's sums me up quite nicely, and you haven't even seen my silk dressing gown with the dragons on. I'll even overlook that tautology, for now.

SredniVashtar

I don't know why, but the last few posts have reminded me of this:

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2020, 12:15:29 PM
I don't know why, but the last few posts have reminded me of this:

^Can't dance, looks on disapprovingly.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 11:02:44 AM
I think you're just all butthurt...

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2020, 11:17:06 AM
Would that I were!

Heh, heh... ah, what could have been.   ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on May 22, 2020, 01:20:51 PM

Heh, heh... ah, what could have been.   ;D

He showed great promise.  But, like Azzerae before him, though he would gladly wield the spear Gungnir with the one hand, he shrinks to pick up the distaff with the other.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_54jvVVQKP0

Pretty self-congratulatory for an organization that actually made the situation worse than it had to be and condescends to us all. :o Barf! ::) ::)

UAH drops hockey due the Corona-Chan financial woes. Think this will be a thing for collegiate sports.

QuoteThe University of Alabama in Huntsville canceled its ice hockey program and men’s and women’s tennis programs today citing the “enormous challenges” of the COVID-19 pandemic. A notice went out to the university community Friday afternoon.

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/05/uah-cancels-ice-hockey-tennis-citing-coronavirus.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 05:15:07 PM
UAH drops hockey due the Corona-Chan financial woes. Think this will be a thing for collegiate sports.

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/05/uah-cancels-ice-hockey-tennis-citing-coronavirus.html

Both fans will be devastated.