• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

whoozit

I was sick at the end of December and had trouble breathing a couple of mornings.  I suspect I already had it.  Mrs. whoozit continues to be tired and feel like she has a cold but otherwise well.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:04:00 PM
Nah.  He's a chunky monkey.

I was referring to pantage and cockage, not waistage.

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:05:12 PM
I was sick at the end of December and had trouble breathing a couple of mornings.  I suspect I already had it.  Mrs. whoozit continues to be tired and feel like she has a cold but otherwise well.

Yeah. That shit I had was miserable.  Went on for weeks to boot.  Glad the Mrs. seems to be hanging in there.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:09:25 PM
Yeah. That shit I had was miserable.  Went on for weeks to boot.  Glad the Mrs. seems to be hanging in there.
She is a phlebotomist at the hospital and has volunteered to give up work for a while.  They are cutting hours big time in the lab nd others need the paycheck more than we do.

albrecht

Clyde's guest last night said this is all AI. And they will use the "damsel in distress" via Project 89 'savior protocol'*. An AI version of the so-called Hegelian Dialectic and so one company's AI will solve the Corona-Chan and get society to "accept it" and also the societal changes the AI demands.  And since the Gates Foundation so involved in talking about viruses lends credibility, at least in Clyde's mind, to the theory. Clyde hasn't mentioned the abortion and the Rockefeller connnections to Gates family. 

*- Clyde didn't mention but Easter? Savior protocol? This could get even deeper than I suspected.   

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 06:03:54 PM
Any speculation as to why?

Well you're the medical man but AFAIK there are several hundred strains that cause the cold.  That and it's not particularly lethal.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:11:06 PM
She is a phlebotomist at the hospital and has volunteered to give up work for a while.  They are cutting hours big time in the lab nd others need the paycheck more than we do.
Do you call her vampire sometimes,for fun? Alex ranted about them when we initiated "no refusal" drunk driving laws and forced blood taking without warrants. (Laws have been slightly changed.)

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 06:14:23 PM
Do you call her vampire sometimes? Alex ranted about them when we initiated "no refusal" drunk driving laws and forced blood taking.
No but patients do.

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:11:06 PM

That is the one thing that I would have not figured in a pandemic.   Some medical personnel being laid off  or furloughed. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:14:19 PM
Well you're the medical man but AFAIK there are several hundred strains that cause the cold.  That and it's not particularly lethal.

Exactly, and surely there are already several varieties of this so how likely is a vaccine?

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:06:08 PM
I was referring to pantage and cockage, not waistage.

Ah.  Plus he has no Rover in the garage.   No wonder K_Dubb dumped him.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:15:22 PM
That is the one thing that I would have not figured in a pandemic.   Some medical personnel being laid off  or furloughed.
The hospital only has Coronavirus, suspected Coronavirus and true life or death emergencies.  It’s quite dead (unintentional pun, doesn’t count) in there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:17:13 PM
The hospital only has Coronavirus, suspected Coronavirus and true life or death emergencies.  It’s quite dead (unintentional pun, doesn’t count) in there.

Most hospitals seem essentially dead from the many videos out there.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2020, 06:15:00 PM
No but patients do.
;D   

The weird thing is a lot of medical folks are being less hours, reassigned, furloughed, as emergencies, generally, have gone down (less traffic, dangerous work, social mixing) and all non-emergency stuff is shut down (normal check-ups, dentists, ENTs, rehab, etc.) Some folks, that can, like psychiatrists and some gps are doing 'telemedicine' but I also suspect in some of those it is attempt to keep office open and a paycheck coming in. Parking lot nearly empty at my closed hospital. And the new Med tower nearby is nobody there at all.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 06:16:18 PM
Exactly, and surely there are already several varieties of this so how likely is a vaccine?

One of the questions that needs answering.  Time will tell. 

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 06:18:35 PM
Most hospitals seem essentially dead from the many videos out there.
I suspect big city hospitals are busy due to the population but smaller hospitals are dead.  I do see lots of videos of nurses dancing and welcoming reinforcements from afar.  If they are so busy how do they have the time and energy for these shenanigans?  It does not compute.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 04:47:01 PM
Takes one to know one, globalsit cocksucker.  :P

As if to illustrate my point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
As if to illustrate my point.

Oh, you’re still here. I figured you’d be busy fellatng Henry Kissinger by now.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 06:13:14 PM
Clyde's guest last night said this is all AI. And they will use the "damsel in distress" via Project 89 'savior protocol'*. An AI version of the so-called Hegelian Dialectic and so one company's AI will solve the Corona-Chan and get society to "accept it" and also the societal changes the AI demands.  And since the Gates Foundation so involved in talking about viruses lends credibility, at least in Clyde's mind, to the theory. Clyde hasn't mentioned the abortion and the Rockefeller connnections to Gates family. 

*- Clyde didn't mention but Easter? Savior protocol? This could get even deeper than I suspected.
I'm like this AI, I guess. Replying to myself.  Weird stuff....
https://centered.org/project-89/

https://www.project89.org/ 

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/reflections-%E2%80%93-a-disney-lakeside-lodge-project-89-development-near-fort-wilderness.938671/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_89_Kondor_Minesweeper

https://www.moma.org/calendar/exhibitions/316?locale=en

https://projekt-in.website/psicohigiene-89/ 

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 05:58:05 PM
Of course SV doesn't need a mask.  The Glenmorangie he swills down while holding court will kill off any mere virus.

Liver or lungs, lungs or liver... adiós hígado!

Wonder if eventually the Bamboo Curtain will be in place once more. 

https://twitter.com/PhdParody/status/1248262549080064006

Kidnostad3

Can it really be that hard to understand that there is uneven distribution of cases in the U.S and all other effected countries as is true in most all epidemics.  The locations of hot spots may change over time depending on the range of infection. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:23:47 PM
Sweet Jesus.  Talk about BTFO

https://twitter.com/PhdParody/status/1248252207666827265

Stuff’s always blowing up there. Thanks for documenting it here. You’re doing important work!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2020, 05:58:00 PM
Hopefully operated manually, treadle machine. Used while you listen to your Model A Standard Talking Machine.

Haha no you at least need something that will do a zigzag stitch so you can do poor-man's serging.  I am honestly surprised they aren't as common as dishwashers.  They're just like running a bandsaw, just point and steer super easy.  I'm always fixing on stuff.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2020, 06:29:23 PM
Stuff’s always blowing up there. Thanks for documenting it here. You’re doing important work!

It's a crazy place..........   

Salt? Who needs 40 lbs bags of salt at the house with winter over?   I'll assume Harry is hucking here and it's rice.

https://twitter.com/PhdParody/status/1248253372534308864

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2020, 06:33:45 PM
It's a crazy place..........   

Salt? Who needs 40 lbs bags of salt at the house with winter over?

[tweet]1248253372534308864[/tweet]
For all their water softeners? As replacement for the yuan as in times of old? (K_Dubb will tell you that word salary came from salt distribution because it was likely the first type of 'money.')

For the non-GLP adverse, there is a poster of there now claiming to be an ICU Doc in Chicago.   
Possibly legit more likely:

Edit: The thread quickly devolved into how to increase penis size.  I hereby pronounce it legit.