• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

pate

My favorite part of this cry-sis will be in a few weeks when it is "winding down" and all the shit-head mayors, governors & DC garbage people pat themselves on the back for keeping the death toll numbers down by their swift spaz-action to the plague.

I am sad that it is not killing more "useless eaters" and "useful idiots."

-p

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 29, 2020, 08:46:12 PM
Inbound Lanes on the George Washington Bridge  to Manhattan from Fort Lee, New Jersey. It is usually a sea of chaos at any time. This never happens. Ever..

Thanks for the on the spot report!

pate

Is it too late to send the CornHolEbola virus back to the weapons lab so they can "adjust" it to target fat people too?

I am getting tired of seeing fat people, this seems like an easy fix.

Just sayin'.

-p

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 29, 2020, 08:46:12 PM
Inbound Lanes on the George Washington Bridge  to Manhattan from Fort Lee, New Jersey. It is usually a sea of chaos at any time. This never happens. Ever..

plz keep us updated, thnx

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on March 29, 2020, 09:13:12 PM
Is it too late to send the CornHolEbola virus back to the weapons lab

NO REFUNDS!

NO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL 65 MILLION!!!!
THIS ISNT WHAT I ORDERED YOU STUPID CHINKS!!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on March 29, 2020, 01:59:16 PM
I have a confession to make.  This whole CornHolEbola thing is my fault.

Last year I felt that the world was not properly celebrating my birthday which falls roughly one month after St. Pate's day.  I discreetly contacted THEM, "the hobo elite," the top Illuminati leadership, et al (with all of whom the People's Free Democratic Republic of Pate have convivial diplomatic relationships) to see about making this years celebration of the Glorious and Benevolent Dear Leaders birth and subsequent ascension to power something really special.

Unfortunately, I left the details and implementation of this celebration up to "their" people.  I did float the idea that it would be really fun if there were around a full month of festivities commencing on or about Saint Pate's Day and concluding on or about my birthday.  I fear that this whole CornHolEbola thing is my 2020 "big surprise."

Frankly, I have enjoyed it.  Stores are relatively empty, at least the ones I visit.  Traffic on the roads is light, I don't have to deal with the vast swaths of idiots that should be shot and killed, or at minimum dragged from their vehicles and beaten to death.  Stupid people are hiding in their basements and not bothering me.  It's really fantastic, actually, for me anyway.  If this is truly part of the build-up to my birthday celebration in late April, I am going to thank THEM very much and make a few suggestions about how to "really make it pop."

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but maybe if THEY arrange to "liquidate" the bottom 5-25% of useless eaters on the IQ scale, why I think that would be just fine.  Just a one-time thing though, if THEY did that every year, pretty soon there would be no-one but myself left on the planet, and that would be pretty boring...

Maybe in the coming years (as I am thinking "something should be done" every year for a month culminating in a festive celebration of my birth) I should have a "list" of people that could be liquidated at no detriment to the world and the economy, and all my friends can each pick one person from that list and discreetly have their people make sure the "useless eaters" are well taken care of.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that I am the ultimate source of these wonderful past few weeks.  By my reckoning, tomorrow will be Day 1 of Week 3 of the month longish celebrations.  Things should slow down a bit for about two weeks, and then around my birthday there should be a final glorious spike in excitement.  Perhaps there can be an "after party" on May Day(01MAY2020)?

Even though I believe MAY DAY to be a Communist holiday, I don't think it was always that way.  The Commies stole it, like the faggots stole the rainbow.  I think my gift to the world will be the return of both MAY DAY and the rainbow to God-fearing & Freedom loving people everywhere.

I sort of hope I am right, it would make the Glorious World of Next Tuesday so much more glorious.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

-p

Yay for you. So.... Do you use Dragon Speak to type and then never check it. Your posts include a lot of phonetics... Otherwise hilarious and most entertaining. But actually the C*** that started this Should become a national treasure! So if you are thinking of a Birthday Celebration, I guess that's a good start, I think a few monuments and some Fireworks are due as well :) Caronabola is so fun.
PS Gays stealing the rainbow has me CRACKING UP!!!

Dr. MD MD

Trish Regan was just fired from Fox Business Network because she called out concerns that the Chinese coronavirus was just another attempt to impeach President Donald Trump.

That was too close to the truth for Fox. They fired her.

We now have social distancing to further divide the human raceâ€"as if we were all some sort of disease in need of eradication. The corrupt WHO and CDC have us controlled like puppets on strings. We obey without question. Citizens are not allowed to question medical ‘authorities’ without fearing censorship or ridicule. When the time comes for a mandatory vaccine, people will already have become conditioned to obey the medical ‘authorities,’ and it’s all going according to plan.

But some plans have a way of not working out as planned.

-Ben Garrison

WOTR

Quote from: LadyFish on March 29, 2020, 06:16:41 PM
I do hope there is an investigation as to what has happened to all the masks.  Worked last night on a COVID floor. Was told due to shortages I could only get a new mask every 4 hours throughout my 12 hour shift. ( these aren’t even the N95 masks, just the regular ones).

Usually, just for a patient admitted with the flu, protocol was to after removing your gown and gloves and washing your hands you were to remove your mask with clean hands and toss it in the trash in the room wash your hands again after touching the dirty mask and enter the “clean” room. Typically I enter my patients’ room a minimum of once per hour. Now we are just supposed to keep reusing the dirty masks. For 4 hours from patient to patient.  Will not be signing up for any extra shifts, I would rather take my chances with touching the Walmart shopping cart handle than a dirty mask that’s been in a COVID patent’s room.
I just sold a couple of North 7700 series respirators to a surgeon today. I know that they will protect his staff, but the one way valve means that his exhalation will be unfiltered (unless he puts something over it.) I don't know if they are of any use in most medical environments. He did say that the company he uses to sterilize them will be able to handle them, and I know he plans on just wiping down the housing of the cartridges with alcohol. N95 stands for "not oil resistant" and filters 95% of the .3 micron and larger particles. P100's are oil proof and filter 99.97% of the .3 micron and larger particles. They are actually better...

Anyhow, now that the evil MV has killed the PM system, I will just ask you on the open board. Are they any use to you? If so, I will ship you a mask (I'm down to small size) and a few cartridges postage due for nothing...

Google "north 7700 and 7580P100 to see what they are Before any of you bastards accuses me of gouging or profiteering, I had the respirators for upward of 4 years (since we had to change our respiratory code of practice and I chose a different brand.) I sold them to the surgeon for less than retail (and you presently cannot find them anywhere but ebay and amazon where they are going for 4-5X retail...) Ladyfish can have it for the price of shipping. Hopefully she remains safe...

I’m just thankful to have a flipping job at this point.

Like I get the virus is serious for those who are at risk, but if you are not at risk it is an acceptable danger level to accept to have ordinary life. The fact is Coronavirus has been here all friggin winter that’s is why there was in increase in flu deaths this year, they weren’t testing for it. A lot of people have/had the virus and simply don’t have symptoms or recover without being diagnosed. The fatality level is grossly over inflated for young healthy people.

Rest assured the government will not let a good crisis go to waste their will be some sort of power grab and the money they are passing out is built to make you OK with it.

Also I’d like to point out it is in the media best interest to stoke the fear. Having people locked up in their homes as a captive audience is good for $$$. Also, if the reporters were losing their jobs and being asked to take pay cuts their tune of LOCK DOWN the country until next year would change, I promise you that.

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2020, 12:03:19 AM
I just sold a couple of North 7700 series respirators to a surgeon today. I know that they will protect his staff, but the one way valve means that his exhalation will be unfiltered (unless he puts something over it.) I don't know if they are of any use in most medical environments. He did say that the company he uses to sterilize them will be able to handle them, and I know he plans on just wiping down the housing of the cartridges with alcohol. N95 stands for "not oil resistant" and filters 95% of the .3 micron and larger particles. P100's are oil proof and filter 99.97% of the .3 micron and larger particles. They are actually better...

Anyhow, now that the evil MV has killed the PM system, I will just ask you on the open board. Are they any use to you? If so, I will ship you a mask (I'm down to small size) and a few cartridges postage due for nothing...

Google "north 7700 and 7580P100 to see what they are Before any of you bastards accuses me of gouging or profiteering, I had the respirators for upward of 4 years (since we had to change our respiratory code of practice and I chose a different brand.) I sold them to the surgeon for less than retail (and you presently cannot find them anywhere but ebay and amazon where they are going for 4-5X retail...) Ladyfish can have it for the price of shipping. Hopefully she remains safe...

There your mask you can sell them for what you want.

But you are doing what you can as we all  mostly are. The freaking celebrities making YouTube videos from their mansions and literally in the their hot tubs smoking a stoogie telling people how to behave is laughable. The reality is people are punching each other other out for toilet paper. People are morons, if it wasn’t for the precious few who are working to keep this shit house known as America from going up in flames, the country would be in utter anarchy right now over a  historically moderate pandemic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2020, 12:03:19 AM

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 30, 2020, 12:07:59 AM
I’m just thankful to have a flipping job at this point.

Like I get the virus is serious for those who are at risk, but if you are not at risk it is an acceptable danger level to accept to have ordinary life. The fact is Coronavirus has been here all friggin winter that’s is why there was in increase in flu deaths this year, they weren’t testing for it. A lot of people have/had the virus and simply don’t have symptoms or recover without being diagnosed. The fatality level is grossly over inflated for young healthy people.

Rest assured the government will not let a good crisis go to waste their will be some sort of power grab and the money they are passing out is built to make you OK with it.

A few people have told me that I'm not worried enough. I have responded that the stress, the fear, the mental anguish that some (many people) are allowing themselves to feel is going to result in more strokes, heart attacks and mental health issues (and higher body count) than any virus.*

*That said, I do still feel my blood pressure going up a few points when discussing our idiot prime minister and politicians response so far...

67 dead in Canada (so far.) Likely almost all old and with preexisting conditions. But probably a few thousand strokes and heart attacks that could be attributed to it.

WOTR

I suppose that I can also take a crack on the reason for the shortages...

So.. I wrote a long post, but it comes down to two things.

1. Industry bought up everything available domestically. We are forced by law to provide PPE. We knew that resupply was going to be a long time (respirator cartridges are now estimated as a June restock.) If you are a chemical producing company who needs to give respirators, gloves and hazmat suits to your workers, you bought every last case you could find in February.

2. Nothing is produced domestically. 3M is not a "good American company." They are a corporation selling their masks to wherever produces the highest profit. I would imagine that they are shipping their Chinese produced masks to Iran and Italy right now.

To drive home point #2, I will simply mention that Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba) has no problem getting masks in China. He is donating 1.8 million to Europe, 1 million to Japan, 1 million to Iran, and now has announced 1 million to the USA (oh, the irony having to rely on a Chinese billionaire to donate supplies to a first world, once major manufacturing powerhouse of a country.)

Finally, from MSM. Thank your new Chinese overlords for having the capacity to do what the US and Canada cannot do anymore. Make actual shit.

"That overwhelming demand has set off a race among foreign countries, American officials at all levels of government and private individuals to acquire protective gear, ventilators and other much-needed goods from China, where newly built factories are churning out supplies even as China’s own epidemic wanes."

“China has abundant protective equipment now, and the rest of the world has a huge shortage,” said James McGregor, the chairman of greater China for APCO Worldwide..." How fortunate for them...

And there you have it. Your shortage of life saving equipment in a nut-shell. Please give me the $2 million that you would pay to a congressional committee set up to investigate the causes.

Jojo

Quote from: LadyFish on March 29, 2020, 06:16:41 PM
I do hope there is an investigation as to what has happened to all the masks.  Worked last night on a COVID floor. Was told due to shortages I could only get a new mask every 4 hours throughout my 12 hour shift. ( these aren’t even the N95 masks, just the regular ones).

Usually, just for a patient admitted with the flu, protocol was to after removing your gown and gloves and washing your hands you were to remove your mask with clean hands and toss it in the trash in the room wash your hands again after touching the dirty mask and enter the “clean” room. Typically I enter my patients’ room a minimum of once per hour. Now we are just supposed to keep reusing the dirty masks. For 4 hours from patient to patient.  Will not be signing up for any extra shifts, I would rather take my chances with touching the Walmart shopping cart handle than a dirty mask that’s been in a COVID patent’s room.
I don't understand why they don't just issue washable ones.  Or let you fashion bandanas then wash them.

WOTR

Quote from: Jojo on March 30, 2020, 02:51:55 AM
I don't understand why they don't just issue washable ones.  Or let you fashion bandanas then wash them.
Washable N-95's?

Hog

Quote from: Jojo on March 30, 2020, 02:51:55 AM
Fitted N95 or better protects the user, bandanas/surgical masks protect the sterile field.   

peace
Hog

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 30, 2020, 06:34:01 AM
Tough crowd in here................

https://twitter.com/gotmybelton/status/1244369597861703685

They are using big-rig trailers to haul bodies around in?  What's with that wooden staircase?  Hand carry the body-bag into the trailer, weird.  There are trailers that have lift gates built in for non-loading dock situations like that.  I hope it is a "reefer" trailer (refrigerated)...

Huh.  Wonder if old Wiener_In_Hand is hauling bodies around?

-p

Quote from: pate on March 30, 2020, 07:50:43 AM
They are using big-rig trailers to haul bodies around in?  What's with that wooden staircase?  Hand carry the body-bag into the trailer, weird.  There are trailers that have lift gates built in for non-loading dock situations like that.  I hope it is a "reefer" trailer (refrigerated)...

Huh.  Wonder if old Wiener_In_Hand is hauling bodies around?

-p

Would be interesting to hear any scoop that Weiner might happen to have.

Asuka Langley

https://twitter.com/JoeBorelliNYC/status/1244405424125870080

>dont even look like a hospital
>some not even wearing PPE
>loading bodies with a fork lift
>all nogs that can barely speak English

It's just some niggers in Detroit clowning around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

What the hell happened to "Mad Dog" Lookner?

Chine

It’s been a while. Thought I would pop in and say ‘Hi’... Hope everyone and your loved ones are safe and hanging in there.

Quote from: Chine on March 30, 2020, 09:01:43 AM
It’s been a while. Thought I would pop in and say ‘Hi’... Hope everyone and your loved ones are safe and hanging in there.

Hi Chine!  Always great to see you.  Any chance of a "Broad Cast" reunion show with Ibby?  Would be interesting to hear her take on things from NY.

Chine

Hey there. Great to see you too! We had a great time doing it yet neither of us are broadcasters nor interested in the whole podcast thing. Also we didn’t have time to get into it with all equipment needed. Our main work needed that time and energy. Many had the desire to be podcast ‘stars’ ... we didn’t. Ha.

Yet, we can always co host a GabCast with MV if that option should arrive.

Quote from: Chine on March 30, 2020, 09:18:49 AM
Hey there. Great to see you too! We had a great time doing it yet neither of us are broadcasters nor interested in the whole podcast thing. Also we didn’t have time to get into it with all equipment needed. Our main work needed that time and energy. Many had the desire to be podcast ‘stars’ ... we didn’t. Ha.

Yet, we can always co host a GabCast with MV if that option should arrive.

That would be a hoot!  You and Ibby had a great rapport together.  You should post your offer over in the Gabcast or Ask Liberace threads.  From the last gabcast, I got the impression that MV was tagged as "Non-Essential" and he had his hands full with this daughters and wasn't following the forum too closely.