• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 28, 2020, 10:36:59 PM
Well the state goverment here is on Reddit and Twitter begging companies to make health care protective equipment. 
Thing is all almost all the textile mills here were shut down, dismantled and shipped to China in the name of the "Service Economy".

Ooof.

Globalism.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
In a recent missive sent from an old friend in Montana I relayed earlier, there was. reference to another white calf buff on I think Blackfoot Rez, which if you look up besides the fake Indian types on with Art (who were fun) has implications. White Buffalo.

Seems like they poop those out with alarming regularity.  I think maybe back when you rode around on your pony within a 200-300-mile range you might see one once in a lifetime but nowadays not such a heap big deal.

albrecht

Well the state goverment here is on Reddit and Twitter begging companies to make health care protective equipment. 
Thing is all almost all the textile mills here were shut down, dismantled and shipped to China in the name of the "Service Economy".

Ooof.

Surely the Chamber of Commerce have tours for Oriental tourist bus tours to see nice old lands and old mfg sites? Or old grand homes? And sell postcards and maybe even reenactments? Perhaps sell some tobacco products to them n get locals to dress in garb? Think FUTURE!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 28, 2020, 10:44:15 PM
Seems like they poop those out with alarming regularity.  I think maybe back when you rode around on your pony within a 200-300-mile range you might see one once in a lifetime but nowadays not such a big deal.

YOU would get a big kick outta her. Born around your way. Then fam moved to Montana. Some odd (I think possibly bad thing happened) on mission in Hamburg. Decades teaching Sunday school in Norway. Then other places..tracts, no plumbing, old buildings, would rosemaling them, .suffice it to say piest, than to rural Montana. And has several buildings around "town."  Gives Indians money n shelters at her out buildings. I say one day she is gonna get scalped but so far ok. If living in blizzard areas with no amenities ok?

Gd5150

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 28, 2020, 10:00:27 PM
Damn.   That's rather salty for a cartoon character!  Mind you if the shoe was on the other foot, many there would cheer for your deplorable Fly-Over Country destruction.    I'm sure deep down you are bigger than that though.  Besides - Inglorious Bitch is in that virus cauldron somewhere. I was always a big fan of the Bitch.  Hope she is well.

If half the cases in the country were in Omaha Nebraska the NYC media would all but ignore it. NY certainly wouldn’t be shut down. They’d be “to big and sophisticated for that”.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2020, 10:07:20 PM
Me too...but seriously, why is it always up to conservatives to be the bigger people when liberals remain so firmly committed to evil? ???
Conservatives.  The last sane folk in America?  I'm just guessing here. 

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2020, 11:02:38 PM
Conservatives.  The last sane folk in America?  I'm just guessing here.

What is so strange is that most folks used to be normal, no matter what 'Party.' And there was even with differences some modicum of decency and mutual agreement, especially in bad times or wars. I think there still is. But not seen in Hollywood and Dem propaganda media. But in the people everywhere I see different. Harvey brought out best in folks. This Chinese Virus so far is making us stronger for later. I still don't think shit will go down, but will prep for, the acomplete distruction than they want.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2020, 10:54:58 PM

YOU would get a big kick outta her. Born around your way. Then fam moved to Montana. Some odd (I think possibly bad thing happened) on mission in Hamburg. Decades teaching Sunday school in Norway. Then other places..tracts, no plumbing, old buildings, would rosemaling them, .suffice it to say piest, than to rural Montana. And has several buildings around "town."  Gives Indians money n shelters at her out buildings. I say one day she is gonna get scalped but so far ok. If living in blizzard areas with no amenities ok?

Oh dear I bet my folks know her, if not distantly related.  The community of rosemaling tract-printing ranters is frightfully small, and they all marry each other.

Morgus

Quote from: Liberace! on March 28, 2020, 11:44:26 PM
Emergency GabCast minutes away...
What is the nature of the GabCast emergency?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 28, 2020, 10:00:27 PM
Damn.   That's rather salty for a cartoon character!  Mind you if the shoe was on the other foot, many there would cheer for your deplorable Fly-Over Country destruction.    I'm sure deep down you are bigger than that though.  Besides - Inglorious Bitch is in that virus cauldron somewhere. I was always a big fan of the Bitch.  Hope she is well.

Incorrigible Bitch was doing ok the other day. Stressed but healthy.

WOTR

Ooof.

You have to love it. We pay workers minimum wage to sell cheap goods that are made offshore. I still try to buy Canadian (failing that, American, and a distant third of Mexican.) But it gets harder and harder. It does not even matter what you spend- a $1000 Dior T-shirt is made offshore and the money pocketed. They finally moved production of my Cahrartts back to the US (only brown and black pants, mind you. But at least I can buy them again...)

Maybe that is one good thing that will come out of this. Maybe (just maybe) a little industry will be brought back home.

pate

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 28, 2020, 08:32:58 PM
The snake has appeared!  The Red Heifer stands ready and the self confessed Anti-Christ is gaining power.

I think the "greater than" sign at the end of that last pic was messing with BellGab/bellchan's ability to properly display your wit & wisdom, sir.

------------------------------

-p

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on March 24, 2020, 03:00:56 PM

Trudeau is set to be able to end his "self isolation" this Friday. I'm taking bets if he will emerge to lead the country, or if he will continue to lead from the safety of his basement? Say what you will about Trump- he is out there acting like a leader. Ours is cowering in his secluded cottage.

My prediction is that Trudeau will say that he is "leading by example." That we should all be limiting our social interaction, and that he is acting like a leader by not leaving his house.

BTW... I was right. The coward in chief continues to "shelter in place" in his basement emerging after large enough doses of tranquilizers to threaten the nation and scold us for "being bad."

So, Trump flew to Norfolk, VA to see the USNS hospital ship "comfort" off. Meanwhile, Trudeau emerged from his cottage, saw his shadow, and retreated to his basement signalling 6 more weeks of COVID.

Little cowering useless shell of a non-leader... (One day I expect the RCMP to come knocking on my door...)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 29, 2020, 02:20:44 AM
BTW... I was right. The coward in chief continues to "shelter in place" in his basement emerging after large enough doses of tranquilizers to threaten the nation and scold us for "being bad."

So, Trump flew to Norfolk, VA to see the USNS hospital ship "comfort" off. Meanwhile, Trudeau emerged from his cottage, saw his shadow, and retreated to his basement signalling 6 more weeks of COVID.

Little cowering useless shell of a non-leader... (One day I expect the RCMP to come knocking on my door...)

Maybe those rent-a-cops they sent after Ezra for daring to write a book about him? :D

Big Chicken

Quote from: pate on March 29, 2020, 02:09:13 AM
I think the "greater than" sign at the end of that last pic was messing with BellGab/bellchan's ability to properly display your wit & wisdom, sir.

-p

Thank you my drunken friend.   He will be the next President of these United States and never forget he has confessed to his true self:

"I'm sort of the Antichrist"

Interesting theory here on the TB vaccine/Corona and why some countries are getting whalloped harder than others:
https://www.jsatonotes.com/2020/03/if-i-were-north-americaneuropeanaustral.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 29, 2020, 07:28:33 AM
Thank you my drunken friend.   He will be the next President of these United States and never forget he has confessed to his true self:

"I'm sort of the Antichrist"

I hope you’re wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr2JGVx4xKU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2020, 08:15:42 AM
PPE production is ramping up!

https://twitter.com/PhdParody/status/1244244378190823424

Well, if you didn’t have Corona Chan before putting the mask on you have it now. ;D

WOTR

British pro-boxer gives good tips to men on how to beat their women properly while under lock-down from COVID... Now there is some class.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgQdfUrOBOo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 29, 2020, 01:28:36 AM
Incorrigible Bitch was doing ok the other day. Stressed but healthy.

Good to hear!

Asuka Langley

I know 3 nurses and all of them say Covid-19 is a nothing burger and hospitals are dead right now and they are sending nurses home because they dont need them. Really makes you think 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU-79l52oDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N94T_nKMKM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hVrg6zXVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWY5NMuCPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVTBabRLJ-U

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 29, 2020, 12:41:39 PM
I know 3 nurses and all of them say Covid-19 is a nothing burger and hospitals are dead right now and they are sending nurses home because they dont need them. Really makes you think 🤔

Yep, and how many people who actually need medical treatment or operations will suffer or die as a result of the globalists trying to force their very own way again? Civil war time yet?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2020, 12:25:31 PM
Hazard to navigation

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1244135081058250752

横穿马路,走到马路中间倒地不  (Trans:  Get your ass up and off the road you bat shit fuck!!!)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Asuka Langley on March 29, 2020, 12:41:39 PM

Any of them have a pulse and round eyes? 

Individual hospital patient load would depend on its location wouldn’t it? Probably not real heavy there in Bum Fuck where you live.