• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

pate

Uh-oh:

New Onset Seizures after COVID-19 Vaccination

Quote from: https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/new-onset-seizures-after-covid-19-vaccination-ac2811b7

...Comprehensive testing including repeated spinal taps demonstrated indirect evidence of the Spike protein produced by the mRNA vaccine within the brain...

Looks like the Caccine makes you retarded, this seems legit.

But I remain, Nautical Shore?

-p

Quote from: pate on November 02, 2022, 07:54:08 PMLooks like the Caccine makes you retarded, this seems legit.

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 10:49:53 PM"researchers have recognized that the entire immune system is very much a part of a functional CNS, with vital roles in cognition, injury repair, neurodegenerative disease, and sensory systems. "

"mice without T cells are slower to learn in a water maze-based test of memory.1 The researchers could restore normal cognitive abilities to these mice by injecting them with wild-type T cells."

"When the researchers selectively depleted monocytes, the mice developed more amyloid-β plaques in the cortex and hippocampus.14 And when they knocked out the innate immune signaling protein MyD88, which mediates signals from several monocyte-activating receptors, the mice also experienced more amyloid-β accumulation, accompanied by accelerated cognitive decline"

"Kipnis says regulation of stress may be linked to T cells’ role in learning. Stress can signal macrophages to secrete proinflammatory cytokines, some of which block a protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), which astrocytes need to support learning and memory"

"In mice whose meninges are depleted of CD4+ T cells and thus deficient for IL-4, macrophages secrete proinflammatory factors unchecked in times of stress, disrupting their ability to learn and form memories"

"mice lacking B and T cells were less social: while control mice spent more time investigating other mice than inanimate objects, immune-deficient mice had no preference."

"Mice deficient in mast cells display deficits in hippocampal neurogenesis as well as in spatial learning. The animals also appeared more anxious,"

https://www.the-scientist.com/features/immune-system-maintains-brain-health-32616

Immune jacking sure does have a lot of potential for creating cognitive bottlenecks in populations, sure hope them multinationals don't find out, we'd probably see free vaccines and npcs *everywhere*.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2022, 02:45:50 AM

A wholesome government would immediately give tik tok nurses 5 to 10 in the clink.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2022, 02:00:52 AM

I don't have an issue with those with immunity suppressing conditions not having the vaccine, the ones who don't should just all live together on an island and breath on each other in mutual appreciation at how 'independent' they are. Fuck em.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2022, 12:47:35 PMI don't have an issue with those with immunity suppressing conditions not having the vaccine, the ones who don't should just all live together on an island and breath on each other in mutual appreciation at how 'independent' they are. Fuck em.

Yes, we know you're an authoritarian screwhead, pud. It's quite obvious from your posts. 🙄😆

P.S. I'd do the same to the people who would do that if I could. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2022, 12:50:27 PMYes, we know you're an authoritarian screwhead, pud. It's quite obvious from your posts. 🙄😆

P.S. I'd do the same to the people who would do that if I could. ;)

Getting polio vaccine as a child is authoritarian? Or getting typhoid or yellow fever for certain countries is authoritarian? Or military getting about 17 different shots before overseas deployment is authoritarian?

Got ya!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2022, 01:09:42 PMGetting polio vaccine as a child is authoritarian? Or getting typhoid or yellow fever for certain countries is authoritarian? Or military getting about 17 different shots before overseas deployment is authoritarian?

Got ya!

If you want to that's your choice and that's the way it should be. Only Nazis are cool with medical coersion and forced experimentation on humans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2022, 01:17:09 PMIf you want to that's your choice and that's the way it should be. Only Nazis are cool with medical coersion and forced experimentation on humans.

You know if you were a doctor you'd get struck off the medical register? And rightly so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2022, 01:20:52 PMYou know if you were a doctor you'd get struck off the medical register? And rightly so.

In your dreamworld I'm sure that would be the case. Only Nazis willing to literally collude with megacorporations to experiment on human beings need apply. 🙄

Silphion

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2022, 12:47:35 PMI don't have an issue with those with immunity suppressing conditions not having the vaccine, the ones who don't should just all live together on an island and breath on each other in mutual appreciation at how 'independent' they are. Fuck em.

You poor deluded pharma backer. One day you might just realize how badly you've been conned.

* Breath vs breathe - why is there such confruitery over these two simple words?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2022, 01:17:09 PMIf you want to that's your choice and that's the way it should be. Only Nazis are cool with medical coersion and forced experimentation on humans.

You can't even spell 'coercion', you dumbass. And you're quite happy to force people to have babies they don't want. You fell right off your high horse and landed on your mongoloid face with that one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 08, 2022, 08:44:26 AMYou can't even spell 'coercion', you dumbass. And you're quite happy to force people to have babies they don't want. You fell right off your high horse and landed on your mongoloid face with that one.

No one's forcing anyone to have babies. Babies happen when a penis forces its way into a vagina. Even with that here are easy ways to prevent the babies from happening. However, once they do happen it's not right to murder them just because the mom's an irresponsible slut. I hope that helps. ;)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 08, 2022, 08:44:26 AMAnd you're quite happy to force people to have babies they don't want.

Give Doc some time, a couple more fbi crime statistic infographs and he might come around to your pro black genocide stance.

Quote from: Silphion on November 07, 2022, 05:26:36 PMYou poor deluded pharma backer. One day you might just realize how badly you've been conned.

* Breath vs breathe - why is there such confruitery over these two simple words?

He's always been a hypoxic smooth brain, but now that his circulatory system is a beef jerky factory, I wouldn't hold my breath*.

Asuka Langley

I am pink pussy hat wearing liberal when it comes to abortion tbhbbclgbtqfrfrfamalamadingdong

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2022, 11:46:15 AMBabies happen when a penis forces its way into a vagina.

For those scoring at home this quote was taken from 'The Rapists' Guide to Sexual Reproduction'.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2022, 04:29:59 AMFor those scoring at home this quote was taken from 'The Rapists' Guide to Sexual Reproduction'.

It was consensual. I know for someone who's never had sex that all sex must seem like rape. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2022, 06:41:05 AMIt was consensual. I know for someone who's never had sex that all sex must seem like rape. 🙄

You are supposed to knock first, or ring the little bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 09, 2022, 06:51:50 AMYou are supposed to knock first, or ring the little bell.

Your mom didn't seem to mind.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2022, 06:26:50 PM

I saw that article. Firstly, science always changes. Except, of course global warming and basic biology. And since it was a novel virus, not like a Chichton novel, but meaning new- although it was interesting that masking, distancing, or common-hygiene was not imposed on homeless populations during our lockdowns. And illegals were still allowed full travel privileges, without any testing, quarantines, or jabs. And those, apparently, seemed to have thrived! So there was obviously targeting of certain populations, businesses, and churches. Having said that when one is dealing with a new, novel virus, or bio-weapon, one can expect changes and reassessments. So not, necessarily, a 'plan' but, likely, just 'never let a good crisis go to waste.' And seize the opportunity to shut down small businesses, nail Christians, and generate a lot of money for certain investors and politicians who can trade based on the information they know will be imposed.

pate

Oxford Study Finds Negative Vaccine Effectiveness Against Covid Hospitalisation and Death

Quote from: https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/29/oxford-study-finds-negative-vaccine-effectiveness-against-covid-hospitalisation-and-death/

...And so we get to our position today, where our authorities are surely breathing sighs of relief that the vaccines at least offer some protection from serious disease, if not infection and transmission.

Which is just one reason why a recent paper from Oxford, Edinburgh and Swansea universities in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the risk of serious Covid or death by vaccination status is so very important.

The paper analyses hospitalisations and deaths related to Covid in the populations of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, comparing the impact of one or two doses of vaccine with the remaining unvaccinated population...

I think "Negative Effectiveness Against" is a The Scientific™ Euphemism for "Increases Likelihood Of," Nautical Shore?

-p

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2022, 08:24:59 PMI think "Negative Effectiveness Against" is a The Scientific™ Euphemism for "Increases Likelihood Of," Nautical Shore?

-p

After his 4th jab, a friend of mine could no longer walk a block without being exhausted and in pain. It's that damn long covid™. He just got his 5th jab, and now he can't even leave the house. Oh man, my long covid™ is flaring up.

Any day now, I'm gonna check his feed and there won't be any new posts about evil republicans, trump, etc... and I'll know.

Senda has the 'Rona. I repeat - Senda has the 'Rona.  :'(

Big fellah seems to be weathering it pretty well though  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUt_WkQo4uo

Silphion

When most healthy people have little more than a bad cold from SARS-CoV-2. Cui bono?