Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2021, 05:46:59 PM
Strange times. The reporterix-  or reportess?- on NBC just now (was on since hockey game) just announced that the 500K death number 'so large it can't be comprehended' just after reporting on the latest budget and Corona-Chan relief bill without batting an eye on those 'numbers.'  I seem to recall there is some term for this, where large numbers are incomprehensible and thusly ignored. I think the Indians had terms whereas 'we' didn't? Idk. 

Now the NBC gal is pushing an Israeli "app" to show all your health information, personal history, and vax history- so you can go to a gym! Vaccine passports. Ha. Who woulda thunk.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2021, 05:46:59 PM

Now the NBC gal is pushing an Israeli "app" to show all your health information, personal history, and vax history- so you can go to a gym! Vaccine passports. Ha. Who woulda thunk.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2021, 02:57:59 PM
One needs real mental/spiritual strength to deal with isolation, especially that intense.

10th Grade. /flex

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on February 21, 2021, 02:35:45 PM
To me, it sounds like the one clip has been "doctored" to remove some of the booing while boosting the whistles...

Its not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

pate

Pfizer mRNA vaccine goes into liver and changes into DNA, Swedish study finds
Quote from: https://thearcanelaboratory.com/pfizer-mrna-vaccine-goes-into-liver-and-changes-into-dna-swedish-study-finds/

A new Swedish study published in MDPI found that the Pfizer vaccine goes into liver cells and converts to DNA, challenging claims so far that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way...

Clearly, these Damn Swedes don't understand The Science™:  their hypothesis that this can also occur in vivo is The Scientifically™ impossible to falsify!

Why, in order to do that one would have to take a liver biopsy on an un-caccinated individual, run a DNA sequence on that sample, then caccinnate said individual, wait for this alleged DNA conversion to occur, then take another liver biopsy, run a DNA sequence on that sample and finally compare the pre-caccinated liver DNA to the post-caccinnated liver DNA.

The above is obviously The Science™ impossible, and why anyone would bother to The Scientifically™ falsify an already obviously false The Science™ hypothesis is beyond me.

This obviously ONLY occurs in a petri-dish, and is The Scientifically™ impossible in a human being.  Also, it has absolutely nothing to do with the mysterious cases of liver disease that have been occurring recently.

Obvious The Science™ is obvious!

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on July 28, 2022, 10:49:40 AMPfizer mRNA vaccine goes into liver and changes into DNA, Swedish study finds
Clearly, these Damn Swedes don't understand The Science™:  their hypothesis that this can also occur in vivo is The Scientifically™ impossible to falsify!

Why, in order to do that one would have to take a liver biopsy on an un-caccinated individual, run a DNA sequence on that sample, then caccinnate said individual, wait for this alleged DNA conversion to occur, then take another liver biopsy, run a DNA sequence on that sample and finally compare the pre-caccinated liver DNA to the post-caccinnated liver DNA.

The above is obviously The Science™ impossible, and why anyone would bother to The Scientifically™ falsify an already obviously false The Science™ hypothesis is beyond me.

This obviously ONLY occurs in a petri-dish, and is The Scientifically™ impossible in a human being.  Also, it has absolutely nothing to do with the mysterious cases of liver disease that have been occurring recently.

Obvious The Science™ is obvious!

-p

Quotejaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)

😧

K_Dubb

It did not occur to the damn Swedes, willfully ignorant as they are, to examine liver biopsies from vaccinated patients (which are fairly routine) for the same DNA changes.

I also note that the mysterious liver disease occurring in "children as young as one month old" who can not have received the Dread Caccine suggests that the DNA can be changed in utero, which is utterly terrifying.