• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Impeachment 2020

Started by Kidnostad3, January 21, 2020, 02:08:35 PM

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2020, 02:46:51 PM
The official LDS says the "White Horse Prophecy" is, basically, bunk. But the lady doth protest too much, methinks- because Smith and some of the "prophets" said and wrote some pretty wild stuff. He would've fit in just fine on SW or late night AM radio, even today. So the official LDS has denounced it decades ago. However I seem to recall that Romney was connected with some of those families who fled to the Hills, Canada, and Mexico and hold to the more hardcore, older LDS beliefs, so maybe he still believes in it and this vote is helping to "save the Constitution?" 

https://byustudies.byu.edu/content/edwin-rushton-source-white-horse-prophecy

Romney's just pissed how he groveled at his interview with Trump for position of Secretary Of State, and how the President humiliated him with premeditated, total rejection, or else the Russian's did it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376746-russia-says-it-stopped-mitt-romney-from-becoming-secretary-of-state

Kidnostad3

Trump to sell Alaska?  No way, but, I think he’d do a deal for California in a New York minute.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 04:26:49 PM
Trump to sell Alaska?  No way, but, I think he’d do a deal for California in a New York minute.

I’m from Missouri. I need to see it to believe it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2020, 04:30:45 PM
I’m from Missouri. I need to see it to believe it.

That’s as corny as Kansas in August. 

😆

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 04:38:44 PM
That’s as corny as Kansas in August. 

😆

If you believe it I have some prime real estate to sell you in Southern Florida.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 04:26:49 PM
I'll allow it.  Kalifornia may be too commie for Putin. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 04:46:49 PM

Don’t look now but the eyes of Texas are upon us.

Damn! I was going to go Texas next. You win!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2020, 04:41:25 PM
If you believe it I have some prime real estate to sell you in Southern Florida.  ;)

Too late, I already bought some.  But, I’ve got this Democrat from Massachusetts interested in buying it.  Says he wants a water view. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 04:58:01 PM
Too late, I already bought some.  But, I’ve got this Democrat from Massachusetts interested in buying it.  Says he wants a water view.

You might find a better buyer. Tell your Realtor to hit up the Clinton Syndicate and casually mention the virtues of swamps for body disposal. Gators, humidity, bugs, remote....

Kidding, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2020, 08:26:27 PM

You might find a better buyer. Tell your Realtor to hit up the Clinton Syndicate and casually mention the virtues of swamps for body disposal. Gators, humidity, bugs, remote....

Kidding, of course.

Of course.

pyewacket

Hi guys! It's been quite a week- the acquittal, one of the best SOTU addresses I've heard, the president's follow up meetings acknowledging the defense team, and James Woods' return to Twitter.

I have no idea what this guy was thinking, but I'm pretty sure it won't be forgiven or forgotten by many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5oZfQj90i8