• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What happened?

Started by paladin1991, January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:58:17 PM
Well, either way, this speed bump turns out to have been a good thing because BellGab is now running on much more powerful hardware for less money per month.

8)

Good news!

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2020, 06:52:13 PM
This, and clearing out one's DNS sometimes, is the "turn OFF your radio," which should've been on Art's tombstone, of the intrawebs era.

Idk inrtrawebs but I liked that this was first post I saw? Praise! Now for ugly stuff.  "Keep it safe out there" -Hill Street Blues

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:51:25 PM
BellGab's prior hosting account was cancelled by A2Hosting because BellGab "supports hate speech."  No warning, no examples of specific offending content, nothing.

As a general rule, BellGab does not delete legal content.  What is currently defined as "hate speech" is not illegal in the USA.  Thus, it is usually not removed here.  Also not removed here are the responses to "hate speech," and it's important to remember this.

I have no idea if someone reported BellGab to A2Hosting or if A2 automatically scan their hosted sites looking for dirty words, but I think we'll stand a better chance at our new hosting company.  If things go bad again, we'll just move again.  And again.  And again.  This forum can be moved weekly if it comes to that.

You can never really bring BG down, it just metastasizes and you're back where you started, a bit like Pirate Bay. Or cancer. Suggested slogan: 'BellGab - it's like cancer.'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2020, 02:13:59 AM
You can never really bring BG down, it just metastasizes and you're back where you started, a bit like Pirate Bay. Or cancer. Suggested slogan: 'BellGab - it's like cancer.'

Well, your constitutional monarchy has certainly excelled at spreading the political cancer of communism around the globe. I’ll take your word for it. Cheerio, old boy!

SredniVashtar

I saw Starr implying she was responsible.

DynamoHum

I don’t go there anymore so I have missed all the hoohah.

All good on the upgrade for less dosh, sounds like they did you a favour!

pate

Let the hate flow...

-p

ItsOver

BellGab's prior hosting account was cancelled by A2Hosting because BellGab "supports hate speech."  No warning, no examples of specific offending content, nothing.

As a general rule, BellGab does not delete legal content.  What is currently defined as "hate speech" is not illegal in the USA.  Thus, it is usually not removed here.  Also not removed here are the responses to "hate speech," and it's important to remember this.

I have no idea if someone reported BellGab to A2Hosting or if A2 automatically scan their hosted sites looking for dirty words, but I think we'll stand a better chance at our new hosting company.  If things go bad again, we'll just move again.  And again.  And again.  This forum can be moved weekly if it comes to that.
"Supports hate speech," commie code for "supports free speech." This supposed PC crap is nothing more than censorship.  Fuck A2 Hosting or any other bastards who play this devious game.

Praise Lee.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2020, 11:13:09 PM
Hey, dude! I noticed that most of the talk “over there” was about me when the site first went down. That’s sweet! I missed you guys too but paladin is still an FBI faggot. :P

P.S. The only reason I’d ever consider registering back there would be to take a giant shit on Bart’s front door. ;)
I reluctantly checked BarfGab to see what was going on with Lee's Paradise.  Man, is that place revolting.  I noticed the pretentious ass Stink Lily was still stroking her cats and getting her fat ass handed to her by the insufferable Fishwrap*Boy.

K_Dubb

I very nearly broke into the Fabulous Fashion thread with the news that gold rope chains are back, that the edgiest among us are tucking our shirts in again, and that the rule matching belts to shoes is being broken in exciting new ways (I actually ventured outside in canvas sneakers and a shiny oxblood snakeskin belt last week -- far subtler than it sounds as the buckle is wrapped in leather) but fortunately bellgab came back in time to spare everyone that bit of wanton faggotry.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:58:17 PM
Well, either way, this speed bump turns out to have been a good thing because BellGab is now running on much more powerful hardware for less money per month.

8)

based and minority pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVdc67nbOZY

Dateline

Back up and running on a fine Monday morning. 

Really, I hate Mondays.  Is that hateful enough?

Rat Fink

Very good nice man.   I am Rat Fink.

Oy vey, stop this anti-bellgabitism.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2020, 10:25:14 PM
BLack in operation!

MV paid the bills and that fuckcuck cuckfuck, Dickdr is back in action.

Thanks MV!  I'll let you touch it for free next time.

paladin1991

Thanks buddy.  Being here is like being back in the platoon.  Nothing  is sacred, no asshole not to be torched, and the truth will set you free.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2020, 11:17:31 AM
MV paid the bills and that fuckcuck cuckfuck, Dickdr is back in action.

Aw! You missed me. :)

Rat Fink

Ellgabbers go home!  Thank you very much.  I am Rat Fink.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2020, 11:18:41 AM
Thanks buddy.  Being here is like being back in the platoon.  Nothing  is sacred, no asshole not to be torched, and the truth will set you free.

Not so many PoWs to be buggered behind the latrines, though. Although you do your best.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2020, 11:55:41 AM
Not so many PoWs to be buggered behind the latrines, though. Although you do your best.

It is comforting to see that things are back to normal here on bellchan after that upset..............................

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 20, 2020, 05:32:11 AM
All good on the upgrade for less dosh, sounds like they did you a favour!

I had been thinking about finding another hosting company for a while, so this kinda forced me to get things going.

Thanks, anonymous busybody!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2020, 11:17:31 AM

Wow! I'm easily half chub right now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on April 20, 2020, 11:34:18 AM
Ellgabbers go home!  Thank you very much.  I am Rat Fink.

It's too bad they aren't the protesting type.

K_Dubb

I am very grateful that this forum exists wherein I can fully express my seething hatred of the Swedish people without constraint or official reprisal.  Thanks, Lee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 20, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
I am very grateful that this forum exists wherein I can fully express my seething hatred of the Swedish people without constraint or official reprisal.  Thanks, Lee.

Really? Not even the meatballs in lingonberry sauce?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2020, 01:53:49 PM
Really? Not even the meatballs in lingonberry sauce?

See, even you think they invented the stuff.  Damned Swedish propaganda, passing off dull and tasteless industrial meatspheres indistinguishable from a standard Costco cocktail meatball except by the sauce, to be lapped up by the masses along with their flimsy flatpack furniture.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 20, 2020, 02:04:42 PM
See, even you think they invented the stuff.  Damned Swedish propaganda, passing off dull and tasteless industrial meatspheres indistinguishable from a standard Costco cocktail meatball except by the sauce, to be lapped up by the masses along with their flimsy flatpack furniture.

On top of that, they can't even beat the Province of Quebec with Corona-Chan cases.  Quebec has 19, 319 cases and Sweden with its 'non-lockdown' can only muster 14,777 - even though it has 2 million more residents than Quebec. 

See for yourself - it's a outrage:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6