This Is BellGab: > How To Use BellGab

What happened?

(1/35) > >>

paladin1991:
I'm no longer able to use the bold and other buttons, the emojis or the 'order free omaha steaks' icon.

Walks_At_Night:

--- Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM ---I'm no longer able to use the bold and other buttons, the emojis or the 'order free omaha steaks' icon.

--- End quote ---

Bold
Italic
Strike

--- Code: ---# This program prints Hello, world!
print('Hello, world!')
--- End code ---

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-\  :-*  :'(

Seems prettty functional for me with Chrome.  Re-try and see if it is more better.

Perhaps it was a weird glitch or perhaps Lee was making some adjustments just to chap Paperboy's ass from afar.

Liberace!:

--- Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM ---I'm no longer able to use the bold and other buttons, the emojis or the 'order free omaha steaks' icon.

--- End quote ---

clear your browser's cache.

albrecht:

--- Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2020, 06:47:14 PM ---clear your browser's cache.

--- End quote ---
This, and clearing out one's DNS sometimes, is the "turn OFF your radio," which should've been on Art's tombstone, of the intrawebs era.

Dr. MD MD:

--- Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2020, 06:52:13 PM ---This, and clearing out one's DNS sometimes, is the "turn OFF your radio," which should've been on Art's tombstone, of the intrawebs era.

--- End quote ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZN38LVymY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version