• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Roz and the Doc

Started by Walks_At_Night, January 11, 2020, 01:46:02 PM

Roz and the Doc's online clashes give me a raging clue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 11, 2020, 01:46:02 PM
Roz and the Doc's online clashes give me a raging clue.

Don’t even. I was simply trying to be nice to someone I once considered a decent poster here but she’s clearly lost her shit with TDS and there’s no coming back for her. She’s a full on man-hating feminazi now.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2020, 01:49:24 PM
Don’t even. I was simply trying to be nice to someone I once considered a decent poster here but she’s clearly lost her shit with TDS and there’s no coming back for her. She’s a full on man-hating feminazi now.

Note to self:  Remember to click the Anonymous button!  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 11, 2020, 01:52:14 PM

I got my eye on you. Give it back!

Anonymous

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 11, 2020, 01:52:14 PM

and here i was wondering why "walks" would be starting a topic in the anonymous forum when he could just observe that md and roz have a thing for one another on any thread. i wonder if you can go back and edit your post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anonymous on January 11, 2020, 11:29:06 PM
and here i was wondering why "walks" would be starting a topic in the anonymous forum when he could just observe that md and roz have a thing for one another on any thread. i wonder if you can go back and edit your post.

Nonsense! How could I have a “thing” for someone I’ve never seen?! And even if I could see her it wouldn’t inspire attraction because she’s obviously a triple-chinned Jabba look alike who doesn’t even know how to grill a steak properly. ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2020, 11:43:27 PM
Nonsense! How could I have a “thing” for someone I’ve never seen?! And even if I could see her it wouldn’t inspire attraction because she’s obviously a triple-chinned Jabba look alike who doesn’t even know how to grill a steak properly. ::)

Well, that was fun. I need to post anonymous more often.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 12, 2020, 12:25:21 AM
Well, that was fun. I need to post anonymous more often.  :P

Thanks for playing but you’ll be leaving here today with the Bellgab home game.

Quote from: Anonymous on January 11, 2020, 11:29:06 PM

Can't even delete it!   Imagine my embarrassment. That is what I get for trying to stir shit.   :-[

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2020, 10:48:51 AM
Can't even delete it!   Imagine my embarrassment. That is what I get for trying to stir shit.   :-[

Stirring shit anonymously is less satisfying.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2020, 01:49:24 PM

Try to be more sympathetic and understanding by taping one of her used pads to your face

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2020, 11:45:00 AM
Try to be more sympathetic and understanding by taping one of her used pads to your face

What the hell? 

Anonymous

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2020, 12:14:35 PM
What the hell?
Bellgab. Never ceases to amaze, shock, and disgust. Even a DD rants can't approach the bizarre, nasty stuff BGers can find on the internet or imagine and post. Praise MV Liberace!

Anonymous

you would know.. you're middle name is "shit"

Anonymous

sick

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc sounds like a particularly shitty morning zoo show, number 3 in the Wyoming market until the police get hold of The Doc's hard drive and Roz is forced to soldier on alone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anonymous on January 12, 2020, 01:16:42 PM
Roz and the Doc sounds like a particularly shitty morning zoo show, number 3 in the Wyoming market until the police get hold of The Doc's hard drive and Roz is forced to soldier on alone.

My hard drive is just full of memes. Here’s one for you, snowflake:

MV/Liberace!

heh heh

Dr. MD MD

Also, if we did have a show it would be called The Doc & Roz and it would be number one in all markets, obviously.  ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Anonymous on January 12, 2020, 12:41:15 PM
you would know.. you're middle name is "shit"

Groce, I hope you did not just compare a front hole to a back hole

Anonymous

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2020, 03:37:42 PM
Groce, I hope you did not just compare a front hole to a back hole

snowflake