• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

POTUS Makes Good On Threat-U.S. Strike Kills Senior Iranian Commander Soleimani

Started by starrmtn001, January 02, 2020, 11:06:18 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 07, 2020, 02:45:46 PM
We don't get much real news since professional journalism has been bought and killed...
Ain't that the truth.  Just a pack of talking heads spewing propaganda for an agenda.

Kidnostad3

[ :)
Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2020, 02:53:18 PM
But, but terrorist So-mini was on a "mission of peace."  LOL.  No, this is on a mission of peace.

I fully expect that we will soon hear that Soleimani went to Iraq to heal the sick and raise the dead and Trump just took a notion to blow his ass up because he shot a bad round of golf that day.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 03:25:51 PM
I fully expect that we will soon hear that Soleimani went to Iraq to heal the sick and raise the dead and Trump just took a notion to blow his ass up because he shot a bad round of golf that day.
LOL.  Have Chuck and Nancy proposed a U.S. day of mourning for the hallowed fallen man of peace, yet?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2020, 03:38:05 PM
LOL.  Have Chuck and Nancy proposed a U.S. day of mourning for the hallowed fallen man of peace, yet?
Despite his likely Sunni tendencies Obama will likely offer to foot the bill -with tax-payer money flown in on pallets- and offer also as an option an elaborate Muslim funeral-at-sea as he apparently ordered done to honor Osama.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2020, 03:43:23 PM
Despite his likely Sunni tendencies Obama will likely offer to foot the bill -with tax-payer money flown in on pallets- and offer also as an option an elaborate Muslim funeral-at-sea as he apparently ordered done to honor Osama.
It would only be proper. ;)

"Oh, the pain, the pain..."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 07, 2020, 02:45:46 PM
We don't get much real news since professional journalism has been bought and killed.  Add to that the fact that there have been numerous covert cruise missile missions under several Administrations.

I’m a baby boomer who lived through the 60s and 70s and was on active duty through the greater portion of the Cold War that included the Cuban Missile Crisis, John Kennedy’s assassination, the Vietnam war and all that followed up until just before the fall of the Soviet Union.   I can say in all sincerity and without exaggeration that the ongoing betrayal of America by the left writ large and the news media and academia in particular is the most dangerous threat that the Nation has faced in my lifetime.   One could say that we are living in “interesting times” per the Chinese Curse. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on January 07, 2020, 12:55:48 PM
POTUS Makes Good On Threat-U.S. Strike Kills Senior Iranian Commander Soleimani
« Reply #220 on: Today at 12:22:42 AM »

Add Multi Quote

"Quote from: analog kid on January 04, 2020, 08:36:41 PM

The Bible says the sky is a dome, and when it rains, water is poured through a window in it.

Yeah? So?"

That's not all that can fall out of the sky! Check out the SSC-X-9 Skyfall   [attachment=1,msg1371499]

https://youtu.be/93zk85jo-_A

Lilith, we’re go for the I’m so scared! meme. ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 02:57:07 PM
Maintenance/logistics issues?  I seem to recall there were problems with radar deflecting skin.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/11/13/f-35-still-falling-short-combat-readiness-official-says.html

All of the above. Reliability is low, making availability low.  I spent four years assigned to the JSF Joint Program Office back in the late 90s/early 2000s, it was the biggest clusterfuck I was ever involved in.  Trying to make one airframe meet the requirements of three different services (actually four if you count the RN) was stupid, every thing was a compromise.   We should have leaned this lesson  with the F-111.

Things were made even worse when SecDef Perry issued his directive precluding us from levying DoD specs and standards (expect in extreme circumstances) in favor of commercial standards and best practices.  Giving Lockheed, in this case the old General Dynamics-Ft Worth, near carte blanche in the design and manufacture of the a/c was a disaster in the making from day one.

Juan

Some are now suggesting the reason the Democrats are so friendly to Iran is that they got kickbacks from that $1.8-billion in cash Obama sent.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 07, 2020, 05:40:05 PM
Hopefully this is B.S.

[tweet]1214691575269339137[/tweet]
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51028954
Was just listening to Joel Skousen's theories on the situation. He has been making the rounds on Rense, Alex, etc and I expect C2C soon....he says war with Iran this month.  Trump either wasn't aware or was mislead. The confusing Iraqy "pull out" memo and reversal and tweet about 'cultural sites' and then reversal etc is to make Trump look bad, get us to fight another Israeli-Saudi war. and so on.....he also thinks "Q" is Deep State action disinformation campaign.   

Kidnostad3

Ever see a shit fit up close?   This is beyond belief.  Never have I seen a public figure go totally ape shit in public before.  These are the people that Obama sent plane loads of cash to and expected to be reasonable. 

https://youtu.be/efAf6ReO4fY

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2020, 05:50:17 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51028954
Was just listening to Joel Skousen's theories on the situation. He has been making the rounds on Rense, Alex, etc and I expect C2C soon....he says war with Iran this month.  Trump either wasn't aware or was mislead. The confusing Iraqy "pull out" memo and reversal and tweet about 'cultural sites' and then reversal etc is to make Trump look bad, get us to fight another Israeli-Saudi war. and so on.....he also thinks "Q" is Deep State action disinformation campaign.

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11792.msg1370083#msg1370083

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 23, 2019, 01:23:00 PM
Q Anon is an elite group of agent provocateurs with the agenda of supporting the false dichotomy that civil war is inevitable and that it would be a good idea for the US Military to win it under Martial Law.  True Conservatives are the real moderates; not Tulsi Gabbard.  Progressives are Communists.  Neocons are Fascists.      Both of them are Globalist.  I suspect that Q Anon is Fascist, posing as if, Conservative, but they might well be Antifa.

The Bill Of Rights, is God's Law.  God's Law, can not be changed.  The Bill Of Rights, does not grant rights, it states what God's Law, says.  It's not to be left for Government to enforce, The Bill Of Rights.  It is the Responsibility of We The People, to enforce God's Law, against those who would subvert The Constitution, in violation of The Bill Of Rights.

The Mullahs are old and wish to die a martyrs death, rather than to go down with their failed economy due to US sanctions.  While the US can't tolerate attacks from Iran, obliterating cultural sites is hopefully, mere bluster, and instead that the US military will conduct further strikes with the same accurate precision as that with the audacious, tyrannical general.

Does anyone know or care to guess what the 52 targets are?

https://youtu.be/7tuyOJtlYyI

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 03:25:51 PM

Impeach!

Russia tells Iran that they will come to the rescue.  Iran falls for it.  How does Iranian oil off the market hurt the OPEC member, Russia?  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!  Venezuelan, Libyan, and Iranian oil off the market is just what the Saudi IPO needs.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2020, 06:16:48 PM
Impeach!

John Kerry whispers to the Ayatollah to just sit tight and Trump will be impeached.  Iran falls for it.  Saddam asked a US Ambassador what the US would do if he were to invade Kuwait.  She said, 'Oh, nothing'.  Saddam fell for it.

https://youtu.be/DbYAmiNYegI

https://youtu.be/y-5o2f9wzmw

https://youtu.be/O42zwjj-9yI

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 04:08:58 PM
I’m a baby boomer who lived through the 60s and 70s and was on active duty through the greater portion of the Cold War that included the Cuban Missile Crisis, John Kennedy’s assassination, the Vietnam war and all that followed up until just before the fall of the Soviet Union.   I can say in all sincerity and without exaggeration that the ongoing betrayal of America by the left writ large and the news media and academia in particular is the most dangerous threat that the Nation has faced in my lifetime.   One could say that we are living in “interesting times” per the Chinese Curse.

We have no news media. There’s no more investigative journalism. They just report what each other reports which comes from “unnamed insiders” ie the Democrat party who works with the Democrat party media hand in hand to coordinate the PR process.

As for education. The communist Democrat party is now starting the indoctrination process in kindergarten. The content taught at institutions of So-called higher education which costs as much as a house has become completely worthless. Unfortunately the piece of paper needed to a acquire a career is still needed. But even that has lost much of its value as people wake up.

And yet despite all that half of the American people figure it out. Fortunately we still have facts and evidence on our side. It’s why the communist Democrat party needs entertainment and authoritarianism of the newsroom and classroom to push their agenda. In an open debate they’re always destroyed.

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 07, 2020, 06:10:12 PM

No clue really...........

The Trumpster might not be one to remain calm when the situation calls for panic. 

I would imagine the naval base at Bandar Abbas gets wiped, airfields, army barracks, radar sites, nuke research etc.
Question does he go gonzo and hit their oil production or double gonzo and hit Qom or places like that?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 07, 2020, 06:31:21 PM

The Trumpster might not be one to remain calm when the situation calls for panic. 

I would imagine the naval base at Bandar Abbas gets wiped, airfields, army barracks, radar sites, nuke research etc.
Question does he go gonzo and hit their oil production or double gonzo and hit Qom or places like that?

To large extent, any action against Iran, is advantageous to Saudi Arabia as well as Israel, and most detrimental to Syria.  Nevertheless, Trump's threat to attack cultural sites, is a veiled threat to Saudi Arabia against Mecca, lest Saudi become overconfident like Saddam.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 06:31:02 PM
I noticed that the price of gas went up today.  ::)

Fuckers! >:(

OPEC and Western oil corporations would seem to share a common interest in higher priced oil.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 07, 2020, 06:10:12 PM
The Mullahs are old and wish to die a martyrs death, rather than to go down with their failed economy due to US sanctions.  While the US can't tolerate attacks from Iran, obliterating cultural sites is hopefully, mere bluster, and instead that the US military will conduct further strikes with the same accurate precision as that with the audacious, tyrannical general.

https://youtu.be/7tuyOJtlYyI

Eisenhower kept the USSR at bay by making the reds believe that he was crazy enough to launch a peremptory nuclear strike.

“The New Look was the name given to the national security policy of the United States during the administration of President Dwight D. Eisenhower. It reflected Eisenhower's concern for balancing the Cold War military commitments of the United States with the nation's financial resources. The policy emphasized reliance on strategic nuclear weapons to deter potential threats, both conventional and nuclear, from the Eastern Bloc of nations headed by the Soviet Union.” 

I think Trump is deliberately cultivating the idea that he is willing to do whatever it takes to protect American lives and interests.  He’ll probably take out some infrastructure, most likely launch facilities, oil fields and petroleum storage facilities. The severity of the strike will depend largely on the number of casualties Iran has inflicted.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 07, 2020, 06:31:21 PM

Why stop there at energy facilities (NIORDC and nuclear) or military targets- or even just Iran? Maybe take a real wild swing and end the whole madness and conflict.  Hit Qom, Tel Aviv, Mecca, Jerusalem, Medina, Damascus, Istanbul, Hebron, Baghdad, and so on....and a preemptive strike on China and N.Korea.   

I'm kidding, of course! I am kidding.