• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

POTUS Makes Good On Threat-U.S. Strike Kills Senior Iranian Commander Soleimani

Started by starrmtn001, January 02, 2020, 11:06:18 PM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 06, 2020, 04:32:00 PM
This ain't rocket science. Odds are it was a Reaper strike. 

Thank you for supporting my assertion.  These are remote controlled from the mainland.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 06, 2020, 05:13:33 PM
Thank you for supporting my assertion.  These are remote controlled from the mainland.

Yeah, you have an amazing grasp of what could have been learned from any number of TV dramas.  All except for the actual names of the weapons systems involved.  Maybe your friend knows.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 06, 2020, 05:55:42 PM
Yeah, you have an amazing grasp of what could have been learned from any number of TV dramas.  All except for the actual names of the weapons systems involved.  Maybe your friend knows the names.

That's true and I did, but the stronger hearsay came from my friend, and in any event, what's his face above was wrong in saying that "WE" don't know, when "I" do know, and you're still wrong to have attempted to impinge and impure my integrity as well.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 06, 2020, 06:17:19 PM
That's true and I did, but the stronger hearsay came from my friend, and in any event, what's his face above was wrong in saying that "WE" don't know, when "I" do know, and you're still wrong to have attempted to impinge and impure my integrity as well.

Uh oh.  You just tripped my bullshit alarm again. 

World War Three is not coming until after The Rapture, or else Russia and China wouldn't still be around to put in an appearance during the Great Tribulation, because the only survivors then would be living Dr Strangelove style.

The Battle of Armageddon is not during World War Four, unless you count the Cold War as third.

'Completely coincidental': Air Force launches 52 fighter jets in training exercise
By - Associated Press - Updated: 8:53 p.m. on Monday, January 6, 2020

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah â€" The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said.

Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, The Standard-Examiner reports.

The 388th and 419th Fighter Wings conducted the combat exercise that sent the jets west to the Utah Test and Training Range to perform various missions.

Col. Michael Ebner, the 388th vice commander, said Monday’s exercise had been planned as a “culminating event” after the two fighter wings received their full complement of fighter jets.

While the effort was intended to demonstrate an ability to conduct large-scale combat deployment in a short time, it was not in direct response to the United States’ escalating situation with Iran, Ebner said.

“That’s completely coincidental,” Ebner said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/6/air-force-launches-52-fighter-jets-training-exerci/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 06, 2020, 08:40:48 PM
'Completely coincidental': Air Force launches 52 fighter jets in training exercise

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah â€" The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said.

Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, The Standard-Examiner reports.

The 388th and 419th Fighter Wings conducted the combat exercise that sent the jets west to the Utah Test and Training Range to perform various missions.

Col. Michael Ebner, the 388th vice commander, said Monday’s exercise had been planned as a “culminating event” after the two fighter wings received their full complement of fighter jets.

While the effort was intended to demonstrate an ability to conduct large-scale combat deployment in a short time, it was not in direct response to the United States’ escalating situation with Iran, Ebner said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/6/air-force-launches-52-fighter-jets-training-exerci/

Seems legit.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 06, 2020, 08:40:48 PM

I'm surprised they can get 52 F-35s airborne at the same time.

starramus

According to Prime Minister Madi Soleimani was on a diplomatic mission at the time of his assassination. This making it an even greater war crime by the orange hoodlum in Washington!

"Washington chatter aside, Soleimani was a guest of the Iraqi government, which is a military ally of the U.S. government. In other words, he was not unwelcome. Iraqi government documents leaked by an anonymous source to The Intercept show that Soleimani wielded wide influence in Iraqi affairs, often with top officials who were also on good terms with the United States.

Prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told Iraqi parliament on Sunday that Soleimani came to Iraq last week to respond to a diplomatic note from Saudi Arabia. While bitter enemies, the Saudi monarchy and the Islamic Republic, were privately negotiating steps to pacify the region, which has been roiled by anti-Iranian and anti-American demonstrations.

“I was supposed to meet Soleimani in the morning the day he was killed,” Mahdi said, according to news reports. “He came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran.”

The Iraqi parliament proceeded to unanimously disinvite the 5,000 U.S. troops now stationed in the country. The parliament did not set a deadline for their departure, and scores of non-Shia parliamentarians did not vote."

Of course pacification of the Mideast is NOT in US interests!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01/07/the-three-victories-that-sealed-soleimanis-fate/

starramus

POTUS Makes Good On Threat-U.S. Strike Kills Senior Iranian Commander Soleimani
« Reply #220 on: Today at 12:22:42 AM »

Add Multi Quote

"Quote from: analog kid on January 04, 2020, 08:36:41 PM

The Bible says the sky is a dome, and when it rains, water is poured through a window in it.

Yeah? So?"

That's not all that can fall out of the sky! Check out the SSC-X-9 Skyfall   [attachment=1,msg1371499]

https://youtu.be/93zk85jo-_A

Gd5150

QuoteThousands Of Panicked Terrorists Surrender As Trump Deploys Jack Wilson To Middle East

https://babylonbee.com/news/thousands-of-panicked-terrorists-surrender-as-trump-deploys-jack-wilson-to-middle-east

In other news... High level private special forces team lead by Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer is also in theatre.

Insiders are claiming whispers they were contacted personally at the Presidents request via CIA contact known as “Dillon”.

His orders were simply to “get the job done”.

Gd5150

So orangeman authorizing a drone strike is now WW3. To properly assess this communist Democrat media/party/lemming claim we must put it in context.

How many times did Obama authorize drone strikes?

A. 3.
B. 7.
C. 17. 17 haha riiiiight!?
D. None of the above.

Answer: over 500

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-drone-strikes/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on January 07, 2020, 12:43:11 PM
According to Prime Minister Madi Soleimani was on a diplomatic mission at the time of his assassination. This making it an even greater war crime by the orange hoodlum in Washington!

"Washington chatter aside, Soleimani was a guest of the Iraqi government, which is a military ally of the U.S. government. In other words, he was not unwelcome. Iraqi government documents leaked by an anonymous source to The Intercept show that Soleimani wielded wide influence in Iraqi affairs, often with top officials who were also on good terms with the United States.

Prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told Iraqi parliament on Sunday that Soleimani came to Iraq last week to respond to a diplomatic note from Saudi Arabia. While bitter enemies, the Saudi monarchy and the Islamic Republic, were privately negotiating steps to pacify the region, which has been roiled by anti-Iranian and anti-American e“I was supposed to meet Soleimani in the morning the day he was killed,” Mahdi said, according to news reports. “He came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran.”

The Iraqi parliament proceeded to unanimously disinvite the 5,000 U.S. troops now stationed in the country. The parliament did not set a deadline for their departure, and scores of non-Shia parliamentarians did not vote."

Of course pacification of the Mideast is NOT in US interests!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01/07/the-three-victories-that-sealed-soleimanis-fate/

No matter how the left tries to spin this, Soleimani needed to be killed at the earliest opportunity.  Trump had the legal right and moral obligation to do so. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 02:12:55 PM
No matter how the left tries to spin this, Soleimani needed to be killed at the earliest opportunity.  Trump had the legal right and moral obligation to do so.

I concur.  Pelosi tries to say that the Prez hadn't the authority unless seeking her permission, but she already signed the blank check a long time ago.  The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists or "AUMF" was made law on 14 September 2001.

starramus

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2020, 02:06:32 PM
So orangeman authorizing a drone strike is now WW3. To properly assess this communist Democrat media/party/lemming claim we must put it in context.

How many times did Obama authorize drone strikes?

A. 3.
B. 7.
C. 17. 17 haha riiiiight!?
D. None of the above.

Answer: over 500

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-drone-strikes/

Yes I know facts will get in the way of your propaganda plied mind, but HERE THEY ARE https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2019/5/8/18619206/under-donald-trump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obama-s-numbers  The fictional imminent attacks der fuhrer lied about were shown to be what they were when Pompeo was quizzed about the details. Not relevant said he.... ;D ;D ;D

The other end of trumps stinking ass is his lying mouth which must reek far worse! But do continue to have faith in your con man!

The mistake that the voters made last Presidential election, was in not replacing Progressives and Neocons in Congress and the Senate, with Conservatives.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 07, 2020, 01:22:01 PM
6th century mentality troglodytes.

To be fair, this time the mourners didn’t play toss-a-stiff with Soleimani’s corpse on their way to burying him like they did with the earthly remains of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.  Some might call that progress. 

Quote from: starramus on January 07, 2020, 02:41:45 PM
Yes I know facts will get in the way of your propaganda plied mind, but HERE THEY ARE https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2019/5/8/18619206/under-donald-trump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obama-s-numbers  The fictional imminent attacks der fuhrer lied about were shown to be what they were when Pompeo was quizzed about the details. Not relevant said he.... ;D ;D ;D

The other end of trumps stinking ass is his lying mouth which must reek far worse! But do continue to have faith in your con man!

We don't get much real news since professional journalism has been bought and killed.  Add to that the fact that there have been numerous covert cruise missile missions under several Administrations.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 02:45:35 PM
To be fair, this time the mourners didn’t play toss-a-stiff with Soleimani’s corpse on their way to burying him like they did with the earthly remains of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.  Some might call that progress.

Top notch funny!

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2020, 02:12:55 PM
But, but terrorist So-mini was on a "mission of peace."  LOL.  No, this is on a mission of peace.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 07, 2020, 10:40:13 AM
I'm surprised they can get 52 F-35s airborne at the same time.

Maintenance/logistics issues?  I seem to recall there were problems with radar deflecting skin.