• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

POTUS Makes Good On Threat-U.S. Strike Kills Senior Iranian Commander Soleimani

Started by starrmtn001, January 02, 2020, 11:06:18 PM

Uncle Duke

Surprised I haven't seen/heard a single accusation Trump's "waging the dog" to take away attention from the impeachment process.

Hog

Havent seen much on this yet.

Was Trump(a) specifically targeting the Iranian General in Iraq vs. taking this General out on his home Iranian soil(b)?

a= I say Trump specifically was because I heard that this was a Presidential/Commander-in-Chief sign-off operation
b=military assets in Iraq are well established as the Iraq War-2 which saw actual invasion of Iraq took place in 2003 some 17 years ago.  That's a long time to set up capabilities and become accustomed to local customs/cultures of the local people-before you kill them.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on January 03, 2020, 03:23:12 PM
Havent seen much on this yet.

Was Trump(a) specifically targeting the Iranian General in Iraq vs. taking this General out on his home Iranian soil(b)?

a= I say Trump specifically was because I heard that this was a Presidential/Commander-in-Chief sign-off operation
b=military assets in Iraq are well established as the Iraq War-2 which saw actual invasion of Iraq took place in 2003 some 17 years ago.  That's a long time to set up capabilities and become accustomed to local customs/cultures of the local people-before you kill them.

peace
Hog

Iran has been trying to start war with US, in the unlikely belief that Russia will rush to their rescue.  The prick general either made the mistake of getting over confident of Iran's influence in Iraq, or else he was dying of cancer anyway, and the Ayatollah graciously granted him a martyrs death, knowing that sending him to Iraq would be more temping bait than what President Trump would be able to resist.

Trump isn't about to invade Iran, but Iraq is still officially an ally of the US.  Most Iraqi people don't like Iran, even though the majority are of the same Islamic sect.  This is not bad publicity for President Trump nor the US.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 03, 2020, 03:09:56 PM
If you believe that, I have a condo on the Moon for sale.

You believed Obama and the Clintons. You probably already bought up all the real estate on the moon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 03, 2020, 11:32:41 AM
Surprised I haven't seen/heard a single accusation Trump's "waging the dog" to take away attention from the impeachment process.

Wait for it. I’m sure it’s coming now that you mentioned it. ;)

Kidnostad3

Among the many who have commented, not one prominent Democrat has come out in support of Trump’s action.   Nothing but the usual “Trump is the Devil Incarnate” rhetoric.  That says it all. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2020, 04:40:43 PM

Among the many who have commented, not one prominent Democrat has come out in support of Trump’s action.   Nothing but the usual “Trump is the Devil Incarnate” rhetoric.  That says it all.

Tulsi Gabbard calls herself a moderate, but she's just trying to convince the silent majority to vote for her.  My opinion is that she's not to be trusted by any Americans at all.  The War On Terror, has never been rescinded.  Iraq is our bitch.  When Iran fucks with Iraq, the US has a standing blank check. 

Anytime we need to go back to Iraq, there is no further need to consult Congress.  They've already signed off.  If Gabbard honestly weren't to understand that fact, then she'd be too, ignorant to serve in office. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/3/tulsi-gabbard-trump-committed-unconstitutional-act/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 03, 2020, 04:59:21 PM
Tulsi Gabbard calls herself a moderate, but she's just trying to convince the silent majority to vote for her.  My opinion is that she's not to be trusted by any Americans at all.  The War On Terror, has never been rescinded.  Iraq is our bitch.  When Iran fucks with Iraq, the US has a standing blank check. 

Anytime we need to go back to Iraq, there is no further need to consult Congress.  They've already signed off.  If Gabbard honestly weren't to understand that fact, then she'd be too, ignorant to serve in office. 
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/3/tulsi-gabbard-trump-committed-unconstitutional-act/

She’ll never even get nominated anyway. The DNC hates her for being too real. Up till now she seemed unwillng to go along with all their gaslighting. Even though I agree with a lot of the political decisions she’s made I could never vote for her because she’s still running as a Democrat, with all the big government, gun control, etc. baggage that comes with that.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 05:10:47 PM
She’ll never even get nominated anyway. The DNC hates her for being too real. Up till now she seemed unwillng to go along with all their gaslighting. Even though I agree with a lot of the political decisions she’s made I could never vote for her because she’s still running as a Democrat, with all the big government, gun control, etc. baggage that comes with that.

Gabbard is subtle.  Beware of what she says, lest you be led astray.  For instance, on the one hand, she criticized a Democrat for weaponizing religion, but then she turns around and curses Israel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 03, 2020, 05:12:15 PM
Gabbard is subtle.  Beware of what she says, lest you be led astray.

I just said I wouldn’t vote for her...unless she ran third party and dropped a bunch of that DNC baggage. However, out of all the Democratic candidates she’s clearly the best one...which is why they would never nominate her.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 05:15:25 PM
I just said I wouldn’t vote for her...unless she ran third party and dropped a bunch of that DNC baggage. However, out of all the Democratic candidates she’s clearly the best one...which is why they would never nominate her.

I wouldn't trust her under any circumstances.  She's pals with Bashar al-Assad.  The case has never been made to the American people, as far as I can determine, what we are doing in Syria, anyway, but Assad is no friend of either the United States or Israel.  Syria is an ally of Russia, as is Iran.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 03, 2020, 05:16:50 PM
I wouldn't trust her under any circumstances.

Let me amend that. I wouldn’t vote for her running in any party against president Trump. However, if a few terms down the road there’s another Bush (or reasonable facsimile) in the white house, God forbid, and she was running third party with caveates I mentioned then I could see going that way.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 05:19:49 PM
Let me amend that. I wouldn’t vote for her running in any party against president Trump. However, if a few terms down the road there’s another Bush (or reasonable facsimile) in the white house, God forbid, and she was running third party with caveates I mentioned then I could see going that way.

That's no better.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 03, 2020, 05:20:51 PM
That's no better.

To me it would be better than letting another Rockefeller controlled candidate become president ever again. ;)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 04:12:22 PM
You believed Obama and the Clintons. You probably already bought up all the real estate on the moon.

Not remotely true. Try again, Trump dick sucker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 03, 2020, 05:36:31 PM
Not remotely true. Try again, Trump dick sucker.

Then why do you constantly defend them here while attacking the solution?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 05:41:47 PM
Then why do you constantly defend them here while attacking the solution?

Show me where I defended them. Also explain what "the solution" is. I'll wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 03, 2020, 05:43:25 PM
Show me where I defended them. Also explain what "the solution" is. I'll wait.

Right! I forgot that the Obamas and Clintons aren’t communist enough for you. Nevermind.