• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Time Rag Twit of the Year

Started by ItsOver, December 11, 2019, 08:01:17 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2019, 08:01:17 AM
LOL. 

Time magazine showing real courage to finally acknowledge the left-wing lemming as person of the year!

Insert good fellas laughing image.gif

pyewacket

I guess Time magazine is unaware of the Hong Kong protesters.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 11, 2019, 09:51:10 AM
Time magazine showing real courage to finally acknowledge the left-wing lemming as person of the year!

Insert good fellas laughing image.gif

"I own them!  They're mine, all mine!  And the little ones, too!"

pate

You know who else was Time's "ManPerson of the Year?"

Hitler

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on December 11, 2019, 07:34:57 PM
Missed opportunity.

Greta's not worthy of eating out of that hero's dog bowl.

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2019, 07:55:10 PM
Greta's not worthy of eating out of that hero's dog bowl.

Hah- she probably would demand that the bowl be made out of eco-friendly material with her name on it.

pyewacket

They seem to be setting the bar much lower these days. In the past, nominees had to truly have an impact on world affairs- either for the good of mankind (yes- I'm using that word, Trudeau can pound sand) or who were an evil threat to the world.

She's not in the category below, but seriously, what exactly qualifies her? What is her expertise and what solutions has she formulated to save the world?

Why not consider this young man or Scott Pressler who is going around cleaning up places like Baltimore?

Dr. MD MD

Time doesn’t have a very good track record for this.

pate

Quote from: pyewacket on December 11, 2019, 09:50:22 PM
They seem to be setting the bar much lower these days. In the past, nominees had to truly have an impact on world affairs- either for the good of mankind (yes- I'm using that word, Trudeau can pound sand) or who were an evil threat to the world.

She's not in the category below, but seriously, what exactly qualifies her? What is her expertise and what solutions has she formulated to save the world?

Why not consider this young man or Scott Pressler who is going around cleaning up places like Baltimore?

Hah!

Heh, surely Trump was "person" of the year at some pioneering point as weel, b4 he bcame prsdnt?

Kidnostad3

The back story on Greta is that her parents got her interested in climate change in a partially successful effort to divert her from picking babies up by their ears, setting her playmates on fire and microwaving small house pets.