• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Name Something You Trust More Than Democrats

Started by pyewacket, December 09, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 15, 2019, 11:25:25 AM
I thought it was AzzHatGab.  ;D

Not when metron’s here. He’s going to make every thread about him now. :(

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 08:22:43 AM
Nothing will come between me and my poncho.  Fat boy.

So what you are saying that the thrill of picking out a nice hunk of Coho while going raw dog in the world's greatest poncho would be worth the inevitable purple nurples?

pyewacket

My nefarious plan to ruin Bellgab's holiday cheer is coming to fruition! 

All this without even mentioning Hitler once- now that's progress and personal growth, guys. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 15, 2019, 11:31:06 AM
So what you are saying that the thrill of picking out a nice hunk of Coho while going raw dog in the world's greatest poncho would be worth the inevitable purple nurples?

Oh I'll have a big smile on my face!  But I don't expect a good Lutheran boy to understand about things like that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on December 15, 2019, 11:52:22 AM

All this without even mentioning Hitler once- now that's progress and personal growth, guys.

We've been had, boys!

pyewacket

Investments in Enron, WorldCom, and Tyco International.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:15:09 AM
No, quite the opposite. I wonder how long Lee will let you try to dominate this board with your bullshit for this time?
Top 10 Posters
Dr. MD MD

brig
Yorkshire pud
albrecht
trostol
GravitySucks
Jackstar
Liberace!
PB the Deplorable
ItsOver

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 12:32:22 PM
Top 10 Posters
Dr. MD MD

brig
Yorkshire pud
albrecht
trostol
GravitySucks
Jackstar
Liberace!
PB the Deplorable
ItsOver

Yes, metron, as you and the other insecure faggots like to point out, I post a lot here. I don’t, however, try to make it all about me and dominate this board to the point that it becomes my personal journal, like you always do. I don’t expect you to understand the difference or much else.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 12:35:33 PM
Yes, metron, as you and the other insecure faggots like to point out, I post a lot here. I don’t, however, try to make it all about me

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 12:40:36 PM
;D ;D ;D

When I’m here there are still many voices. When you’re here it’s just your walls of text that you don’t seem to get that no one reads, you fucking shutin. ::) ::)

MV/Liberace!

Karo, I merged all of your user data into your Metron account.  Just fyi so you'd know what happened.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 11:52:45 AM
Oh I'll have a big smile on my face!  But I don't expect a good Lutheran boy to understand about things like that.
Just keep that poncho on when you're doing your happy dance, slim.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on December 15, 2019, 11:52:22 AM

Well played!!!   Ya gotta love it when a Classic BG verbal brawl breaks out.  Dialectic blood letting like this just doesn't happen elsewhere.  I was beginning to think that some of the masters of malevolent rhetoric and colorful invective that have re-emerged of late had gone all mushy and civil-tongued on us.  Nice to know they're still on they're game.  Can't wait until their respective mothers become the topic of conversation. 

Kidnostad3

Q:  How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb.

A:  Two.  One to explain that they are doing all they possibly can to fix the problem and another to screw it         into the faucet.

pate

I totes trust emily2608, obviously not a dembotzombie.

WOTR

I don't know if I'm playing this game right...

George Soros?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2019, 04:31:58 AM
I don't know if I'm playing this game right...

George Soros?

You've got the idea although one could argue that Soros who holds U.S. citizenship and supports left wing causes is a Democrat. 

I would suggest you go with Justin Trudeau.

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 21, 2019, 02:22:48 PM
You've got the idea although one could argue that Soros who holds U.S. citizenship and supports left wing causes is a Democrat. 

I would suggest you go with Justin Trudeau.

WOTR got it partially correct- if you pick one you also get the other.

We can only guess who that 'someone' is.

Still not quite right- it's like choosing to be taken out by an out of control garbage truck with a rainbow bumper-sticker or a freight train hauling Chinese made goods and illegal stowaways.

WOTR

Signing divorce papers at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul...