• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oh, Canada! ::)

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 13, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on January 18, 2021, 09:32:17 PM
the country protecting the man who informed Americans just how fucked they are with the surveillance state and massive corporations.

That would be Milton William Cooper. Snowden is a limited hangout. Don't worry--They've delayed the date of the Spring mid-terms, you will have time to get up to speed.

I mean... unless you knew that already.

Gd5150

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 18, 2021, 09:16:58 PM
Say hi to uncle Pukin for me!

https://twitter.com/oysteinbogen/status/1351288784810373121

Was there ever a doubt we could trust Putin more than the Chinese communist run Democrat bigtech/media/party.

Hopefully they build an internet structure too so we can go back to having little things like free speech and free thought. Make all the domains .don

WOTR

I'm also going to add something. "The insurrectionists who organize on parler." Most people recognize and know that the structure of that platform is not nearly as good as facebook and twitter for organization. Most people (yes, even those on the left) who are honest will tell you that Twitter played a bigger role in allowing that to happen than Parler ever did.

I'm not even going to type it all out. I think that we can agree that media matters is not really the most conservative loving site. Here is a tweet from it's president. And there are a lot more. It is only the cheerleaders of monopolistic technocracy who are blaming one small platform while white-washing the guilt of the big 4.

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/1348451378423881730?s=20

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2021, 09:35:57 PM
That would be Milton William Cooper. Snowden is a limited hangout. Don't worry--They've delayed the date of the Spring mid-terms, you will have time to get up to speed.

I mean... unless you knew that already.

I will admit that I did not have a clue. Should be interesting.

In other news- here is Greenwald @ 12:45. "The democratic party including it's liberal wing... Are onboard with the idea that we cannot have free speech due to white supremacy, domestic terrorism and right wing extremism because it is too dangerous. They are on their knees pleading with billionaires, oligarchs and monopolists in silicone valley to censor speech..."

Now that is a funny picture. Too bad so few people are willing to view it even when hung in full public view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt9fSHBKhbM&feature=emb_logo

Dr. MD MD

Let's see... They pulled it from the servers of the most CIA friendly corporation in history (well, next to Google) and forced them to go where free speech is still allowed... The same place that the other champion of free speech resides. Snowden.

Does anybody see anything about this picture that concerns them? You listen to Chris Hedges, Glenn Greenwald, or just about any actual leftist, and they are sounding the alarm bells. But the mainstream is still cheering Amazon, google and apple attempting to kill the only competition to their cozy NSA monopolies. Oh well. I suppose that somebody has to buy what they are peddling.

As for Parlor- I will let you know how it is. I actually plan to start using it once they come back up now that I have taken the steps necessary to bypass google and install it on my phone.

You have to love that Russia is now the defender of free speech and the country protecting the man who informed Americans just how fucked they are with the surveillance state and massive corporations.

He’s a cheerleader for the surveillance state and massive corporations.

K_Dubb

As for Parlor- I will let you know how it is. I actually plan to start using it once they come back up now that I have taken the steps necessary to bypass google and install it on my phone.

Thank you, please do!  If it's a real hotbed of sedition I want to see, but if it's just heavy-breathing old preppers talking beans and reloads Pootie can have it.

K_Dubb

Meanwhile gab has acquired the prestigious endorsement of noted webmaster Keef Rowland

https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1351309459717406721

The prospect of an uncensored Keef isn't something I thought I would have to face shortly before bedtime  :o

Nyewalker

Is Parler a Honeypot

QuoteParler is backed by the same Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that financed the current generation of tech monopolies. Specifically, it’s backed by Rebekah Mercer, who is the daughter of hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer.

WOTR

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 18, 2021, 11:29:06 PM
Is Parler a Honeypot

That is kind of a funny article. It mentions a FISA warrant. I doubt it was needed. The alphabet agencies paid 600 million to Amazon last year. Do you really think that a warrant would be necessary- or that they would just ask Jeff for the info?

I have had two work contacts recently join signal (it lets others know when one of their contacts downloads the app.) These are not people who I had any inkling would care about privacy. Maybe people really are starting to wake up just a little. Now to convince myself that it is not already too late.

K_Dubb

Will one of you guys please go play Trump with Keef he seems lonely

https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1351443923038728194

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2021, 02:39:33 AM

Maybe call into Heather and suggest that she "friend" Keith on gab... Or friend K_Dubb on bellgab. Either would provide me amusement.

DanTSX

Keith Rowland looking disgusting!....nipples protruding....in his blue shirt before the small internet radio network.  Very very disrespectful!

[attachment=1]

Someone else will have to do it. Kinda busy.................

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2021, 10:06:17 AM
Someone else will have to do it. Kinda busy.................

So many jobs!

K_Dubb

You guys are incorrigible!  Can't you see one of your own is suffering and be moved by fellow-feelling?

It has given me an idea, though:  perhaps the saddest outcome here is that a whole generation of tubby beardos out in the hinterlands, scorned by their wives and ignored by their children, found real camaraderie in shouting at each other on video, and by various other electronic means, about the Correctness of their Views.  That this brotherhood should be rudely yanked away from this underserved community just as it was beginning to coalesce seems the height of cruelty.

That is why I am creating a new social network called MyChuddyâ,,¢️ a site for fat men with opinions -- you know the world is full of 'em.  Where you can swipe left or right on a constant stream of live video pontificating, a sort of Chud Roulette with (one hopes) none of the occasional gratuitous nudity of the original, click friends, add favorites, and, if you are so moved, fire up your phone camera and holler at it yourself, with a helpful scroll of topic prompts such as Clever Names for Kamala, Signs Joe is Senile, The CCP Is Here, Antifa Did It, the touching MAGA Memories, and the evergreen Hypocrisy of the Left.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2021, 02:17:57 PM
I am creating a new social network called MyChuddyâ,,¢️ a site for fat men with opinions -- you know the world is full of 'em. 

There is no a new Network coming, Folks. And Hell follows with It.

Dr. MD MD

You guys are incorrigible!  Can't you see one of your own is suffering and be moved by fellow-feelling?

It has given me an idea, though:  perhaps the saddest outcome here is that a whole generation of tubby beardos out in the hinterlands, scorned by their wives and ignored by their children, found real camaraderie in shouting at each other on video, and by various other electronic means, about the Correctness of their Views.  That this brotherhood should be rudely yanked away from this underserved community just as it was beginning to coalesce seems the height of cruelty.

That is why I am creating a new social network called MyChuddyâ,,¢️ a site for fat men with opinions -- you know the world is full of 'em.  Where you can swipe left or right on a constant stream of live video pontificating, a sort of Chud Roulette with (one hopes) none of the occasional gratuitous nudity of the original, click friends, add favorites, and, if you are so moved, fire up your phone camera and holler at it yourself, with a helpful scroll of topic prompts such as Clever Names for Kamala, Signs Joe is Senile, The CCP Is Here, Antifa Did It, the touching MAGA Memories, and the evergreen Hypocrisy of the Left.

Just because you got screwed at the drive-thru doesn't mean that you have to lash out at the world baby.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2021, 11:01:34 PM
He’s a cheerleader for the surveillance state and massive corporations.

Well then. Time to keep cheering. It looks like "the coalition for a safer web" is now suing Apple to remove Telegram from their app store. I'm sure that Apple will mount a stunning and expensive defense... Or maybe they will just remove it. I'm guessing signal is next followed by TOR.

Now is the time to purge all of these uncomfortable opinions and all privacy. And if you disagree, I WILL report you to Justine and the ministry of love.

It's hilarious that we have now opened a floodgate where citizens can demand that apps be removed citing the removal of Parler. It sounds like they are also preparing a lawsuit against google for the same removal.

Want to know who is on the board of the coalition for a safer web? A former chairman of the republican national committee. A republican former us secretary of homeland security. And an VP of ABC news. Do you need any more proof that it is not "left vs. right?" It is the oligarchs and powerful vs. individualism. https://coalitionsw.org/advisory-board/

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2021, 01:15:54 AM
Well then. Time to keep cheering. It looks like "the coalition for a safer web" is now suing Apple to remove Telegram from their app store. I'm sure that Apple will mount a stunning and expensive defense... Or maybe they will just remove it. I'm guessing signal is next followed by TOR.

Now is the time to purge all of these uncomfortable opinions and all privacy. And if you disagree, I WILL report you to Justine and the ministry of love.

It's hilarious that we have now opened a floodgate where citizens can demand that apps be removed citing the removal of Parler. It sounds like they are also preparing a lawsuit against google for the same removal.

Want to know who is on the board of the coalition for a safer web? A former chairman of the republican national committee. A republican former us secretary of homeland security. And an VP of ABC news. Do you need any more proof that it is not "left vs. right?" It is the oligarchs and powerful vs. individualism. https://coalitionsw.org/advisory-board/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2021, 01:15:54 AM

Hey, since the rigged voting machines came from your country do you think you’ll ever be able to get rid of Fidel Jr. now? Will you even bother to vote in your next federal election? 

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2021, 02:00:45 AM
Hey, since the rigged voting machines came from your country do you think you’ll ever be able to get rid of Fidel Jr. now? Will you even bother to vote in your next federal election?
That is an interesting question to ask of somebody who spoiled his ballot quite a number of times in the past... But yes.

Providing that you are positive that the ballots were changed, then you have to know that the fewer votes to change, the easier the task. If nobody on the right votes, they will be able to actually invite scrutiny of every ballot and prove that the election was valid. If you don't show up to vote, then everybody else just starts to think "of course the Liberals won- conservatives don't even show up."

I already know that Justine is a long term dictator. They don't even need to engage in vote tampering. The media in Ontario and Quebec have their golden boy- and the populations in those provinces determine who is prime minister. By the time I vote, the election is already over and the leader decided by those two provinces. He bought the media two years ago by giving them millions- and they are happy to deliver the election to that piece of human waste.

Really- this is a big part of the reason that there is a growing western separation movement (though BC is happy to stand behind their sniveling basement dweller of a blackface wearing, woman assaulting dictator.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2021, 03:00:18 AM
That is an interesting question to ask of somebody who spoiled his ballot quite a number of times in the past... But yes.

Providing that you are positive that the ballots were changed, then you have to know that the fewer votes to change, the easier the task. If nobody on the right votes, they will be able to actually invite scrutiny of every ballot and prove that the election was valid. If you don't show up to vote, then everybody else just starts to think "of course the Liberals won- conservatives don't even show up."

I already know that Justine is a long term dictator. They don't even need to engage in vote tampering. The media in Ontario and Quebec have their golden boy- and the populations in those provinces determine who is prime minister. By the time I vote, the election is already over and the leader decided by those two provinces. He bought the media two years ago by giving them millions- and they are happy to deliver the election to that piece of human waste.

Really- this is a big part of the reason that there is a growing western separation movement (though BC is happy to stand behind their sniveling basement dweller of a blackface wearing, woman assaulting dictator.)

If it’s rigged from the start what does it matter if conservatives show up? Their votes either won’t be counted or if they are there will be plenty of ways to counter them, just like there was here.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2021, 02:44:50 PM
If it’s rigged from the start what does it matter if conservatives show up? Their votes either won’t be counted or if they are there will be plenty of ways to counter them, just like there was here.

So your solution is to not show up in such great numbers as to make it a fair election? I don't see how that helps. Maybe stop campaigning, stop donating, stop putting lawn signs in your grass. Stop posting to social media, stop protesting. None of that will do any good either (particularly if you never again vote.) Instead, we should just roll over and accept a permanent one party state...

Maybe it is because my vote in a western province has never mattered a single bit that I'm conditioned to that reality. I'm not joking when I say that every election is over after Ontario and Quebec close their polls. But I still show up- even when it is to spoil my ballot in protest of the shit candidates they give me to chose from.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2021, 09:07:11 PM
So your solution is to not show up in such great numbers as to make it a fair election? I don't see how that helps. Maybe stop campaigning, stop donating, stop putting lawn signs in your grass. Stop posting to social media, stop protesting. None of that will do any good either (particularly if you never again vote.) Instead, we should just roll over and accept a permanent one party state...

Maybe it is because my vote in a western province has never mattered a single bit that I'm conditioned to that reality. I'm not joking when I say that every election is over after Ontario and Quebec close their polls. But I still show up- even when it is to spoil my ballot in protest of the shit candidates they give me to chose from.

I wasn’t so much proposing anything as asking you some basic questions. Such as, if a federal election was rigged to throw it to an unelectable candidate and his communist running mate isn’t it already a one party state? If you don’t accept it you’ll be labelled a terrorist and they’ll try to ruin your life, get you fired, block you from obtaining any more employment, sick the IRS, CIA, FBI on you, limit your ability to communicate and travel, get you shunned by the larger community, etc. You sure you want to resist accepting that?

WOTR

I will continue the futile exercise of voting. I just think that we need to be sure to vote early, and vote often in every election.  ;)

We have had a one party state for a long time. It is just becoming clearer. That said, it is getting scary- and it is not just conservatives that will be hunted. It will be the actual leftists. It will be anybody posing a danger to the status quo. I don't mean the once crying about the wrong pronouns being used. I mean the ones demanding political action.

It is actually one of the most worrisome times. And what makes it worse is that even if we manage to pull out of this dive, unless there are some major changes to the surveillance state, the media, and to limit the power of the rich individuals and big corporations, then this will all just be a practice run for the real thing. And neither party has the balls (or the will) to actually force meaningful change so long as they are in the seats of power and raking in the money and peddling their influence.

WOTR

Here we are. A nice example of what is not incitement, or hate speech. I suppose it is targeted at the "right" people. Funny how Apple and Google leave Twitter in their app store. 

*I suppose I should add that I recognize this is likely a video put out by some three letter agency to stir up hatred from both sides and bring fear. Nothing keeps the powerful in power like diversions.

January 19, 2021 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2021, 10:47:19 PM
Here we are. A nice example of what is not incitement, or hate speech. I suppose it is targeted at the "right" people. Funny how Apple and Google leave Twitter in their app store. 

*I suppose I should add that I recognize this is likely a video put out by some three letter agency to stir up hatred from both sides and bring fear. Nothing keeps the powerful in power like diversions.

January 19, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They’re hunting conservatives now. Welcome to the Hunger Games!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2021, 10:56:09 PM
They’re hunting conservatives now. Welcome to the Hunger Games!

Maybe today. But that will change. Let's go back to the idea that the election was rigged. You have to know that it was not just the Democrat party. It was corporations and social media oligarchs. Ask yourself if they are going to leave one party in power forever?

The best thing for them is social unrest and citizens distrusting one another. Nobody wants the population to turn their attention to the man behind the curtain- and it is better to keep attention focused where you want it. On the puppets in the play. One day Kamala will get cocky and say the wrong thing. Or people will start demanding that the rich be taxed in accordance with what they expect from Democrats.

And voila. Your vote will not only count once- but will count 2.7 times as the algorithm will be changed. Your corporate overlords will reward your patience with another Republican puppet president in the next decade when it will be time to be sure that the comfortable Democrat voters feel persecuted by the Republicans in power. Fear keeps everybody compliant.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2021, 02:42:20 AM
Let's go back to the idea that the election was rigged.

I'm gonna need a baseline check. Are we--me, in particular--expected to go along with the idea that this exploration of fraudulent political activity is not something you've already contemplated at length before?

All apologies due, if you're trying to do some kind of performance art thing here. Unlike many here, I have perfect respect for our Canadian neighbors, so I've always thought you to be reasonably intelligent.

"The election was rigged," Christ, which one?