• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oh, Canada! ::)

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 13, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyBDs0LzTY

Here’s a Canadian grocery store selling...communism? Surely, they’re not talking about groceries here. ::)

Hog

We stand on guard for thee.

peace
Hog

Hog

Canadian Armed Forces deployed to Quebec.  Medically trained soldiers will be deployed to Long Term Care Facilities.  One place has had 70 deaths R/T SARSCoV-2.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

I’ve always admired the Canadian national anthem and found it rather rousing but I’ve noticed some rather egregious elements in it lately. There’s not only talk of true patriot love but in particular the most offensive and unforgiveable part comes right at the most rousing finale where they sing, Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee! They stand on guard? For thee?! Who the hell do they think they are and just who is this thee they stand on guard for?! I mean, aren’t they doors supposed to be swung wide open to any and all?! We stand on guard for thee, indeed! This racist anthem is clearly a reflection of white privilege and needs to be torn down and abandoned. They need to start over with something funkier and more hip hop inspired.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 08:49:32 PM
I’ve always admired the Canadian national anthem and found it rather rousing but I’ve noticed some rather egregious elements in it lately. There’s not only talk of true patriot love but in particular the most offensive and unforgiveable part comes right at the most rousing finale where they sing, Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee! They stand on guard? For thee?! Who the hell do they think they are and just who is this thee they stand on guard for?! I mean, aren’t they doors supposed to be swung wide open to any and all?! We stand on guard for thee, indeed! This racist anthem is clearly a reflection of white privilege and needs to be torn down and abandoned. They need to start over with something funkier and more hip hop inspired.

Justine missed a real opportunity awhile back. Instead of changing "in all our son's command" to "in all of us command", he could have shown how progressive he is and had it changed to "in all our them's command."

I'm truly disappointed.  :'(

Well, happy Canada day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2020, 10:46:14 PM
Justine missed a real opportunity awhile back. Instead of changing "in all our son's command" to "in all of us command", he could have shown how progressive he is and had it changed to "in all our them's command."

I'm truly disappointed.  :'(

Well, happy Canada day.

This notion of true patriot love has got me permatriggered. It’s like it’s the anthem of an extremeist right-wing militia. Now I’m imagining that most Canadians are militant racist right-wing extremists hovering on our Northern border, just wait for the right shoe to drop before moving in. :o

P.S. I’m so glad that the UN decided not to give them a seat on the security council. Good thinking, guys! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Just based on the anthem alone I don’t see how one could do anything but conclude that Canada is racist as fuck! People say that we’re bad but they make Hitler seem like he was the president of a local Rotary club for fuck sakes! These xenophobic racists are up there guarding their borders, just swimming in feelings of true patriot love. How long will the world remain silent about their evil?!

ACE of CLUBS

You're as stupid as a jackrabbit . . . . .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 01, 2020, 06:40:13 PM
You're as stupid as a jackrabbit . . . . .

Bold. Italic. Ad hominem. All you got.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, look what globalist lapdog is talking tough about the USA again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM02xfdujec

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2021, 02:38:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmhwSb5HZGs

To be fair, it takes "them" years to learn how to drive a car without crashing. 500 days to fly a plane does not seem like it is out of line with expectations.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2021, 05:40:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDYeXtHdF0

See? Fuck you all. Trudeau is going to protect me from your mean comments!

Thank Trudeau that our government will help to protect me soon. Praise Justine!*

Anybody notice that Parlor is back? I suppose I may have to continue surfing through a VPN so that my ISP can't be ordered to block it by order of our glorious dictator.

Time to practice reporting these posts to MV.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 18, 2021, 08:54:15 PM
Anybody notice that Parlor is back? I suppose I may have to continue surfing through a VPN so that my ISP can't be ordered to block it by order of our glorious dictator.

Say hi to uncle Pukin for me!

https://twitter.com/oysteinbogen/status/1351288784810373121

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 18, 2021, 09:16:58 PM
Say hi to uncle Pukin for me!

https://twitter.com/oysteinbogen/status/1351288784810373121
Let's see... They pulled it from the servers of the most CIA friendly corporation in history (well, next to Google) and forced them to go where free speech is still allowed... The same place that the other champion of free speech resides. Snowden.

Does anybody see anything about this picture that concerns them? You listen to Chris Hedges, Glenn Greenwald, or just about any actual leftist, and they are sounding the alarm bells. But the mainstream is still cheering Amazon, google and apple attempting to kill the only competition to their cozy NSA monopolies. Oh well. I suppose that somebody has to buy what they are peddling.

As for Parlor- I will let you know how it is. I actually plan to start using it once they come back up now that I have taken the steps necessary to bypass google and install it on my phone.

You have to love that Russia is now the defender of free speech and the country protecting the man who informed Americans just how fucked they are with the surveillance state and massive corporations.