Oh, Canada! ::)

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 13, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

K_Dubb

The camp in Saskatchewan looks well-attended if you go by the number of RVs in the parking lot at the end.  What a weird place, tho!  "The boys from Coutts" were supposed to show up, too.

https://twitter.com/ARCCollective/status/1569138420387315712

K_Dubb

Chris Sky is on the bug thing, too, at 18:00, pretty compelling stuff if you disregard his pronunciation of chitin.  They are going to starve us and make us eat bugs because eating meat is for barbarians who are strong and willing to fight for freedom, get ready! 🐛🍴

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rCg4n1AwlGr3/

K_Dubb

I was trying to see if anyone tried surrounding the RCMP in Regina today to demand they arrest Turdeau but all I can find is them marching around like nothing is wrong.

https://twitter.com/ctvsaskatoon/status/1569174398501879810

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2022, 10:48:49 PMThey say that the guy swallowed a baggie of drugs and died. Maybe, maybe not.

I have no sympathy for him. But if we are now at the point of applauding extrajudicial executions then we are lost. I have heard a number of people say they don't care if the cops killed him. I'm concerned that we are even at a point where not only something that we consider possible, but that it is applauded.

I guess it depends on who is doing the extra-judicial killings. And whether one trusts the judiciary. And certainly the mainstream is pushing death, by any means possible from pre-birth, to cop, to self-induced, to end-of-life 'care.'

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 12, 2022, 05:59:22 PMI guess it depends on who is doing the extra-judicial killings. And whether one trusts the judiciary. And certainly the mainstream is pushing death, by any means possible from pre-birth, to cop, to self-induced, to end-of-life 'care.'

Maybe true. Who do you trust at the trigger of extrajudicial killings in this political climate? Your local PD, the FBI, your president? Maybe in 1950 there would have been somebody who I would trust. Not today- I have seen too much. Maybe it was always as it is today, and the internet just shone a light into the dark corners?

Either way, there is not an institution who I would trust with that power today. And the RCMP is in the top 5 on the "least trusted" list.


aldousburbank

I shall be in Canada for Queen Down holiday on Monday. Wondering what to wear?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 15, 2022, 05:31:27 PMI shall be in Canada for Queen Down holiday on Monday. Wondering what to wear?

Lizard skin boots.

comaphobe

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 15, 2022, 05:31:27 PMI shall be in Canada for Queen Down holiday on Monday. Wondering what to wear?

Hockey Jersey + Turban



albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 12:08:35 PMAJ is on the bug thing now

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1571915752629747713



IDK the original languages but I recall Esau taking his flocks and beasts away from Canaan and his brother Issac. I forget some of the details. Some translations even specify cattle. But other versions likely involve bovine also by implications (beasts, etc.) Then again, maybe is was the like the old west in which the sheepherders and cattlemen had much enmity.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2022, 01:32:21 PMIDK the original languages but I recall Esau taking his flocks and beasts away from Canaan and his brother Issac. I forget some of the details. Some translations even specify cattle. But other versions likely involve bovine also by implications (beasts, etc.) Then again, maybe is was the like the old west in which the sheepherders and cattlemen had much enmity.

Yeah they are totally wrong about that, verses 25 and 26 specifically mention "cattle" where other translations do "livestock".  I tootered at them to point this out but, as godless heathens, they are not interested.  I know what AJ is getting at and the sort of sermon he probably listened to that led him to say this -- dominion over the cattle but not the beasts is a sort of divine endorsement of animal husbandry which may or may not include eating, that isn't clear until the Fall iirc.

He would have done better to cite Cain and Abel and God's acceptance of Abel's meat offering and rejection of Cain's organic quinoa with microgreens which probably included bugs, but Abel was a "keeper of sheep" so God's taste ran more to mutton.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 01:41:05 PMYeah they are totally wrong about that, verses 25 and 26 specifically mention "cattle" where other translations do "livestock".  I tootered at them to point this out but, as godless heathens, they are not interested.  I know what AJ is getting at and the sort of sermon he probably listened to that led him to say this -- dominion over the cattle but not the beasts is a sort of divine endorsement of animal husbandry which may or may not include eating, that isn't clear until the Fall iirc.

He would have done better to cite Cain and Abel and God's acceptance of Abel's meat offering and rejection of Cain's organic quinoa with microgreens which probably included bugs, but Abel was a "keeper of sheep" so God's taste ran more to mutton.
As people become more urban a lot of the beauty and truth in the stories and metaphors aren't as understood. Differences between sheep and goat behaviors. The sheer (a pun) livelihood based on your stock. Feast or famine and lengths a shepherd goes to protect the flock. Your whole net worth based on your livestock or crops.

And same with the later various provisions on eating, combinations of eating, and so on which, likely, were more of health concerns. They didn't have a Fauci back then to scold them. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2022, 01:49:23 PMAs people become more urban a lot of the beauty and truth in the stories and metaphors aren't as understood. Differences between sheep and goat behaviors. The sheer (a pun) livelihood based on your stock. Feast or famine and lengths a shepherd goes to protect the flock. Your whole net worth based on your livestock or crops.

And same with the later various provisions on eating, combinations of eating, and so on which, likely, were more of health concerns. They didn't have a Fauci back then to scold them. 

Yes particularly for those of us wayward sheep who base our entire faith upon the diligence of the Shepherd's search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm4bIED30IA

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 02:04:10 PMYes particularly for those of us wayward sheep who base our entire faith upon the diligence of the Shepherd's search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm4bIED30IA

I still have a problem with modern services or clapping at church. But did go to a Black church for one service and it was, frankly, awesome. Some old lady playing a piano and choir, and whole audience, belting out the tunes to much merriment. The lady looked looked the wanna-be suitor to Red Foxx in "Sanford and Sons" who he always trys to avoid but then she just starts belting on the piano (which looked like the kind in grade-schools, mass-produced, and likely never tuned.) But starts nailing it. Impressive. The preaching was inspired with lots of give and take. People participate, not just listen.... or nap.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2022, 02:16:19 PMI still have a problem with modern services or clapping at church. But did go to a Black church for one service and it was, frankly, awesome. Some old lady playing a piano and choir, and whole audience, belting out the tunes to much merriment. The lady looked looked the wanna-be suitor to Red Foxx in "Sanford and Sons" who he always trys to avoid but then she just starts belting on the piano (which looked like the kind in grade-schools, mass-produced, and likely never tuned.) But starts nailing it. Impressive. The preaching was inspired with lots of give and take. People participate, not just listen.... or nap.


albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2022, 04:37:00 PM
Yup that was who I recalled seeing her. But had a blue dress and blazer ensemble and hat. Which is allowed by women, inside, even in church, I guess. K_Dubb has sorted me out on this a few times. Sadly. I always forget various fashions and protocols. But she could tickle- strike that- nail the ivories and make that crappy upright piano ring and was awesome!

Dr. MD MD

Insulting Lesbian In Audience

WOTR

I don't know if anybody has caught the teacher that Dore was referring to at the start of the last video... Here is a picture of the shop teacher in a Toronto school. Seems like anything goes now (in Canada.)

It seems like you can take your fetishes into the classroom now. I'm wondering if this means that a woman can now wear a rubber cock that drags on the ground and be protected by the school board as well?  What about diapers if you have a fecal fetish, or a gimp mask. Where is the line now?


Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on Yesterday at 10:52:22 PMI don't know if anybody has caught the teacher that Dore was referring to at the start of the last video... Here is a picture of the shop teacher in a Toronto school. Seems like anything goes now (in Canada.)

It seems like you can take your fetishes into the classroom now. I'm wondering if this means that a woman can now wear a rubber cock that drags on the ground and be protected by the school board as well?  What about diapers if you have a fecal fetish, or a gimp mask. Where is the line now?



The elusive piquancy of Canuckistan humour.


Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on Today at 12:26:55 AMThe elusive piquancy of Canuckistan humour.

Something funny about being a wanted man in Canada: I knew it was a setup the entire time, and while I don't know what it was all about... I do know that I had not planned on causing any international incidents when I went there. Ooops!


Now, I meant what I said before, and I meant it—I believe that God saved The Queen, and that she is secreted safely off-world, and no... I don't think I need to answer any questions about that.


Similarly, that's

WOTR

Quote from: Silphion on Today at 12:26:55 AMThe elusive piquancy of Canuckistan humour.



I hope you are right. It is exactly my kind of humour if it is true. I strongly hope that he identifies as "they" and does strap on a humongous schlong as well.

WOTR

No coverage on the CBC... No coverage on global. Permier Peckford (the last living signatory to the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms) is dragging the government through the courts. But all of the media is now given hundreds of millions annually by the federal government (gee, what could go wrong?) So they have decided to give a court case affecting every Canadian absolutely no coverage.

Here is the interview on Rumble. And supposing that people would actually prefer youtube, I'll post it as well. It's interesting- but it is a couple of hours (you can always skip the first 20 minutes where he talks about the teacher with tits.)

https://rumble.com/v1l49wd-interview-with-keith-wilson-brian-peckfords-charter-challenge-update-viva-f.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aN9vmsgpfs

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on Yesterday at 10:52:22 PMSeems like anything goes now (in Canada.)

Well, their queen is either dead, escaped off-world, or never had anything to do with their government (no, really) so once they figure out what to do with Trudeau...

Look, it's a difficult time for some people these days, you know?



Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2022, 03:45:29 PM"[...] get the West hooked on TikToks!" "Yes, Minister." "Now send in my secretary and leave me alone for a 1/2 hour."

Imagine that being her first job. No wonder they never liked me; they knew I was too smart to ever buy into the cover story, and they didn't know (and still don't) how much would be the price of my silence.



Quote from: Lazarus on September 07, 2022, 11:17:55 PM(in Canada.)

It seems like you can take your fetishes 

The polite Hungarian way of saying, "they got their man and they killed him," except without any of that messy death or culpability thereof involved.


Quote from: WOTR on Today at 01:11:45 AMI hope you are right. It is exactly my kind of humour if it is true.

Hope leads to faith, and faith leads to knowing.


Quote from: WOTR on Today at 01:11:45 AMI strongly hope that he identifies as "they" and does strap on a humongous schlong as well.

Now, {b}that's{/b} diplomacy. Speaking of which, I just found out something about my family, which would be really embarrassing if I started being mouthy aboot... so, I guess I won't? Or, I will? Or... oh, I give up, just waterboard it out of me.



It's a tradition.

Silphion

Quote from: Silphion on Today at 12:26:55 AMThe elusive piquancy of Canuckistan humour.



Furor ensues:

Canadians Stage Protest Against Teacher with the Fake Milkers


According to Tucker, Canada is the Ghost of our Christmas Future.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572023805379231745

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod