Oh, Canada! ::)

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 13, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2022, 11:38:10 PMOh no!  Do you think I should knock on the door and offer to render assistance?  Other than the flag, things appear to be normal.  We think we heard a shop vac in the garage.

Nah, I think that is what your local SWAT team is for:  you pay your taxes right?  Just tell themthe hobo elite that your neighbor is flying the American Flag Upside-down.

I am certain some nice gov't types would be there directly to kick in the doors and make sure everything is okay!

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 30, 2022, 11:51:43 PMNah, I think that is what your local SWAT team is for:  you pay your taxes right?  Just tell themthe hobo elite that your neighbor is flying the American Flag Upside-down.

I am certain some nice gov't types would be there directly to kick in the doors and make sure everything is okay!

-p

Ever since the lamentable death of St. FLoyd we are discouraged from calling those kinds of public servants.  Unfortunately the alternative crisis teams of pudgy blue-haired nonbinary sociology majors have a three-to-six-week backlog so immediate help may be out of the question.

I am tempted to drop off a box of discreet gray boxer-style absorbent pullups to address what I strongly suspect to be a case of adult-onset bedwetting instead.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 31, 2022, 12:13:29 AMEver since the lamentable death of St. FLoyd we are discouraged from calling those kinds of public servants.  Unfortunately the alternative crisis teams of pudgy blue-haired nonbinary sociology majors have a three-to-six-week backlog so immediate help may be out of the question.

I am tempted to drop off a box of discreet gray boxer-style absorbent pullups to address what I strongly suspect to be a case of adult-onset bedwetting instead.

Are you close enough to the boarder to call some un-armed Canadian Mounties?  They're still allies, right?


-p

Lazarus

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2022, 02:07:31 PMI don't appreciate the DL/DR deal but this was quite a rant, so a bit tough to weigh through it. And I like rants, regardless of if I agree. But. The "rare Bea Arthur baseball cards" threw me and piqued my interest. Because I also think "Aunt Bea" when Bea Arthur is mentioned. My Mandela Effect. And in most cases make better scenarios and time-lines. "We gotta eat all these pickles Opie before your baseball playing aunt comes home." "Geeee all these pickles?" "Yup but you'll get to be a Hollywood bigshot."

Welcome to the inner reaches of Jackstar's warped shoreline of sanity. One of his noted pet fetishes is that haunting dominatrix Bea Arthur.



https://www.today.com/popculture/bea-arthur-nude-painting-sells-1-9-million-1C9948196

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2022, 03:14:14 AMApoarently, K_Dudd is a fan.  :-\

I cannot believe how early the machinations have started can a man even a half broke did the rights guilty is charged and send Hungarian the get a break in this town I mean I'm not even in your fucking City!


Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2022, 10:17:47 AMNow I'll go suck Secretariat's cock now.

Let's see: Lit City Anthony gets the first (sea','chair) EVER GIVEN BY BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO BE KIND ENOUGH AND GENTLE ENOUGH WITH HIS FIRST WARNING TO COME IN JUST UNDER THE WIRE AS TO NOT ACTUALLY DIRECTLY THREATEN MY LIFE SAFETY LIBERTY. you may applaud.


(Hi this is Jackstar Michaelsöhn-iKUCeZeRINi, & I have thought this over a little bit ahead of time so there is a bit of a framework in place already!. Every body calm down I'm going to go get some beers.


AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE DECIDED TO DO THIS ON AZZGAB WHERE IT ALL BEGAN, AS HE IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE, AS HE IS BANDRA HOLDING AWFULS OF BLACK LICORICE WHILE HIDING BEHIND A BLACK CURTAIN WITH PENTAGRAMS 'N' PENTACLES DRAWN ON ALL THE CURTAINS AND FACE TATTOOS AND HIS FOREARMS AND HIS BICEP ASS KIDS COVERED INK I'M SURE HE'S GOT PENTACLES AND PENTAGRAMS DRAWN ALL OVER HIS COCK TOO BUT DON'T MAKE HIM TAKE HIS COPIES OFF HE NEEDS THAT FOR THE.. I'LL TELL YOU LATER, BUT HE ALWAYS HAS A PIECE OF THE FLOOR ALONG WITH THE BROOM TO SWEEP IT UP THE CIGARETTE BUTTS WITH.


AND NOW HE HAS THE FLOOR I GOT TO DRIVE I'M NOT PICKING UP ANITA I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING YET ALL RIGHT AND THIS FUN SOME OF YOU SOME OF YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST FUN PART OF THE ENTIRE GODDAM BUSINESS.... AND SO OF COURSE I WENT TO BLANK GAP FIRST AND PHONE NUMBER DIDN'T WORK SO FUCK HIM, SO I JUST MARRIED IN AGAINST HIS WILL.

What do they call it kinds of courts that handle of marriages and annulments and shit? I don't either, but it's going to be expensive and G-d damn well worth it I'll tell you that.

Now if you be so kind as to talk about all the machinations that have been jammed up to to invalidate everything I've just done please let me know we'll get to that ahead of time I think we can get this deal inked by dawn, and that's in like 7 hours so stop being so juicy.

WE RUN TIGHT SHIPS IN THE HUNGARIAN NAVY NOT LIKE THESE BAD STITCH SQUIDS IN THE U.S.; OH JESUS CHRIST THAT REMINDS ME PLEASE LORD GOD BAN ALL GERMAN JEWELRY SALESMAN FROM ANTWERP. (THEY GET A SEPARATE DEAL LATER, IF THEY CAN STOP PLAYING WITH THEMSELVES LONG ENOUGH AND THAT IS TO SAY YOU KNOW THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT THEY WANT TO PROBABLY A SEAT AT THE MUCH BIGGER KIDS TABLE, WHICH AS SOON AS THE VEGA BROTHERS AND JULES BRING IN THE BLACK SUITCASE WE'RE GOING TO GET TO WORK ON THAT.

DEXTER CARES. JACKSTAR CARES ABOUT BUSINESS. BOY I WOULD LOVE AN AGENT BUT I'M AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SO FUCK ALL Y'ALL... OPINIONS VARY. BUT SHORTCUTS DON'T.

WE'RE GOING TO TALK. (I have not arranged all of this just to get out of the cook shack but I figured this would be a good way to eject/launch out of it. N'est-ce pas?) AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO HANG IT ON ME I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO COOK. KISS MY GRITS, MEL.

NEENER NEENER NEENER NEAR NYAHH NYAHH NYAHH
0550:055:0JqkPQeol

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 31, 2022, 12:25:40 AMAre you close enough to the boarder to call some un-armed Canadian Mounties?  They're still allies, right?


-p

I'm afraid the Mounties can't be trusted, either; the good people of Canada are trying to arrest them for their many nefarious covid crimes and for some reason they simply refuse to cooperate :(

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1558610509993213959




albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 31, 2022, 12:45:55 AMI'm afraid the Mounties can't be trusted, either; the good people of Canada are trying to arrest them for their many nefarious covid crimes and for some reason they simply refuse to cooperate :(

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1558610509993213959





The Queen is also a self-appointed mediator between Russia and the USA. Not sure why the Ukraine wouldn't get invited to her negotiations but it always sucks to be places like Ukraine, Poland, etc.
https://queenromanadidulo.ca/

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2022, 11:33:06 AMThe Queen is also a self-appointed mediator between Russia and the USA. Not sure why the Ukraine wouldn't get invited to her negotiations but it always sucks to be places like Ukraine, Poland, etc.
https://queenromanadidulo.ca/

I am convinced that Queen Dildo is a lolcow run out of some obscure forum very much like this one, but with the opposite political complexion.  Basically their Falkie.  And that the owner of that forum, Trans-mv, is the "Commander-in-Chief of the United States" who tells her what to do.  One hell of a troll lol poor hosers

albrecht

I object! Obscure forums have a grand tradition (and, according to some theorists, responsible for MANY things.)

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 31, 2022, 12:42:57 PMI am convinced that Queen Dildo is a lolcow run out of some obscure forum very much like this one, but with the opposite political complexion.  Basically their Falkie.  And that the owner of that forum, Trans-mv, is the "Commander-in-Chief of the United States" who tells her what to do.  One hell of a troll lol poor hosers

I am going to pull a "Yorkshire Pud Original®" and ask you to cite your source on this one.

This I'd would love to see!

Probably boring and lame, becux:



I preemptively call shenanigans if this alleged online locale is actually EllGape.com...



-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2022, 10:55:17 AMI am going to pull a "Yorkshire Pud Original®" and ask you to cite your source on this one.

This I'd would love to see!

Probably boring and lame, becux:



I preemptively call shenanigans if this alleged online locale is actually EllGape.com...



-p

Dear sir, I have already made discreet inquiries for my own curiosity's sake which reached up to the level of the antifa battalion commander where they were squelched with opprobrious looks and murmurs of "classified", after which I was detailed to provide security for Drag Queen Story Time, a disagreeable assignment as afterwards the ladies get frisky and pinch my bottom  :(

K_Dubb

Finally!  Charles Schwab and the WEF are coming for you fatties.  Lock up the ice cream, time to eat bugs 🥳

https://twitter.com/callumxoxox/status/1565359854918979584

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2022, 11:52:48 AMFinally!  Charles Schwab and the WEF are coming for you fatties.  Lock up the ice cream, time to eat bugs 🥳

https://twitter.com/callumxoxox/status/1565359854918979584
Two Hundred Forty-seven, FFS ThreeFour Day Weekend, FSSM"TRIUMVIRATE ARCH" : "EYE DEW" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "JEWELED ALIEN"
K_Dubb, Attend:

I believe someone in Canada is in the process of or has already opened one of the world's largest "Cricket Farms" for production of Cricket Protein Meal destined for HooMan consumption.



Ah, found it:

"New video highlights Canadian cricket farm amid ongoing push to switch out beef for bugs"

Maybe I should start one of those in the back forty of the PFDRp?  I have noticed many of them around the compost pile (must not have many Preying Manti this year) and know a simple old Cajun trick to catch them for fishing.  Could be an excellent new export product for my small nation:  market them as "Free Range Organic Crickets;"  commanding a higher price per unit/lb.

This has potential, and could even be a job-creator for the PFDRp:  I will need Cricket Wranglers, Humane Cricket Euthanization Techs, Cricket Meal Grinders, Cricket Inspectors/Graders, the Cricket List goes on for miles...

I bet those evil Canadians just dump their crickets into the meal grinders while they are still alive:  @WOTR you might look into this as a weak area in which to attack the fascist government we are trying to free your fellow Canadians from!

We should probably have some sort of Cricket Planck in the MAPA Platform:  Set up the Industry in the USA, Regulations (Free Range Only, No Dumping Of Live Crickets Into Grinders, Humane Euthanization, Make Sure No Spider Protein Is In Cricket Meal, No Grubs (Killing Babies), &tc...)

Maybe Roz could be talked into being our Cricket Czar?  That has a nice ring to it:  she could wear two hats (I seem to recall her fondness for hats, Nautical Shore?);  AND be our diplomatic Sports-Ball Representative to Angleterre as well!

Hear, Muzaks (this is the most Country of all Muzaks!):


Once we absorb Canada as the 51st State of the Union, Americans will dominate the World Wide Market in Cricket Meal:  You Can Take That To The Bank, less my 25% cut™.

I think this will be an especially lucrative export product, probably China/SW Asia:  although they may demand live product which will prove difficult logistically;  I imagine the ethical feeding and transport of Free Range Crickets across the Pacific in shipping containers will be expensive, Nautical Shore.

We Can Fix That Shit, though! 

We should probably look into creating a grass-roots political wing of the MAPA Party, one of those 501k(?) deals that is easy to skim profits from.  We will call it "People for the Ethical Treatment of Insects" or PETI (PETRI? Can we work an "Arr" between "TreetMint" & "Insects" somewhere: Focus Group that) that can cause trouble for Our Political Enemies at the non-MAPA Cricket Death Factories &tc.  Ask some of your ANTIFA buddies if they might be interested in that.

Most of this will probably be appropriate for Stump Speechifcation, although you might want to have your speech writers go over it a bit and rearrange some of the very valid points. 

I prefer to speak extemporaneously;  the MultiVote loves it when I do that.

I plan to provide some more Classified FOCOU details on this Vitalement Issue in my "September KamPain Notes/Talking Points" memo that you (&others) have yet to recieve:  I am writing each of these individually to MAPA personel/operatives individually this month;  Apogees for the delay.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"


WOTR

Quote from: pate on August 31, 2022, 12:25:40 AMAre you close enough to the boarder to call some un-armed Canadian Mounties?  They're still allies, right?


-p

You are referring to the militarized force that pepper sprayed protesters, shot reporters for the "wrong paper" at point blank range with a non lethal projectile, trampled a native elder under their horse and then laughed about it with leaked texts joking about a musical ride and jackboots?

Or is it the force that took a military veteran who was the only survivor of an IED and had a ton of physical injuries and crushed him, and re injured him?

Possibly the RCMP who now openly admit to withholding information in order to push Trudeaus political gun control agenda using a shooting in Nova Scotia?

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure that there are still two respectable Mounties in the force. But they have lost almost all respect that took a century to build.

*I'll be honest. The individual cops are probably not all bad. The problem is that every last one will follow orders no matter what. And some of them in Ottawa proved that there is an element that will not only follow orders- but do so with panache and glee if they are given a blank cheque to attack Canadians and stomp on their heads.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2022, 11:52:48 AMFinally!  Charles Schwab and the WEF are coming for you fatties.  Lock up the ice cream, time to eat bugs 🥳

https://twitter.com/callumxoxox/status/1565359854918979584

I marked her first on my ballot. It's worth watching the whole interview where she openly talks about the WEF. You may also be surprised that I voted for a immigrant woman who graduated university with a degree in womens studies and environmentalism. And (apparently) when she was a lawyer she specialized in representing immigrant LGBT individuals.

*Fair disclosure. I'm still likely to vote Bernnier in the federal election. But if Liberals can take out Conservative party memberships to try to get Charest in, then I can do the same to try to prevent it. He is so far down the list that I didn't mark him off at all on the ballot...

Poilevre will win the nomination. And will do so by harnessing fear (if you don't vote for me, the Charest may win) like every other POS politician in the last half century. I marked him as my third (and final) choice. Man, am I sick of people voting out of fear instead of out of hope or optimism.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 03, 2022, 01:38:08 PMTwo Hundred Forty-seven, FFS ThreeFour Day Weekend, FSSM"TRIUMVIRATE ARCH" : "EYE DEW" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "JEWELED ALIEN"
K_Dubb, Attend:

I believe someone in Canada is in the process of or has already opened one of the world's largest "Cricket Farms" for production of Cricket Protein Meal destined for HooMan consumption.



Ah, found it:

"New video highlights Canadian cricket farm amid ongoing push to switch out beef for bugs"

Maybe I should start one of those in the back forty of the PFDRp?  I have noticed many of them around the compost pile (must not have many Preying Manti this year) and know a simple old Cajun trick to catch them for fishing.  Could be an excellent new export product for my small nation:  market them as "Free Range Organic Crickets;"  commanding a higher price per unit/lb.

This has potential, and could even be a job-creator for the PFDRp:  I will need Cricket Wranglers, Humane Cricket Euthanization Techs, Cricket Meal Grinders, Cricket Inspectors/Graders, the Cricket List goes on for miles...

I bet those evil Canadians just dump their crickets into the meal grinders while they are still alive:  @WOTR you might look into this as a weak area in which to attack the fascist government we are trying to free your fellow Canadians from!

We should probably have some sort of Cricket Planck in the MAPA Platform:  Set up the Industry in the USA, Regulations (Free Range Only, No Dumping Of Live Crickets Into Grinders, Humane Euthanization, Make Sure No Spider Protein Is In Cricket Meal, No Grubs (Killing Babies), &tc...)

Maybe Roz could be talked into being our Cricket Czar?  That has a nice ring to it:  she could wear two hats (I seem to recall her fondness for hats, Nautical Shore?);  AND be our diplomatic Sports-Ball Representative to Angleterre as well!

Hear, Muzaks (this is the most Country of all Muzaks!):


Once we absorb Canada as the 51st State of the Union, Americans will dominate the World Wide Market in Cricket Meal:  You Can Take That To The Bank, less my 25% cut™.

I think this will be an especially lucrative export product, probably China/SW Asia:  although they may demand live product which will prove difficult logistically;  I imagine the ethical feeding and transport of Free Range Crickets across the Pacific in shipping containers will be expensive, Nautical Shore.

We Can Fix That Shit, though! 

We should probably look into creating a grass-roots political wing of the MAPA Party, one of those 501k(?) deals that is easy to skim profits from.  We will call it "People for the Ethical Treatment of Insects" or PETI (PETRI? Can we work an "Arr" between "TreetMint" & "Insects" somewhere: Focus Group that) that can cause trouble for Our Political Enemies at the non-MAPA Cricket Death Factories &tc.  Ask some of your ANTIFA buddies if they might be interested in that.

Most of this will probably be appropriate for Stump Speechifcation, although you might want to have your speech writers go over it a bit and rearrange some of the very valid points. 

I prefer to speak extemporaneously;  the MultiVote loves it when I do that.

I plan to provide some more Classified FOCOU details on this Vitalement Issue in my "September KamPain Notes/Talking Points" memo that you (&others) have yet to recieve:  I am writing each of these individually to MAPA personel/operatives individually this month;  Apogees for the delay.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"



Dear sir, the best I can come oo with is "People for Eating Tarantulas, Roaches, and other Insects, Ethically" which works out to PETRIE (or PFETRAOI,E if we are being pedantic) which doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.  I will give it some more thought.

Cricket Wrangling in the PFDRP sounds like  fun, I am tempted to volunteer myself if it may be done on a hot day shirtless with a beer in one hand and a little net in the other, perhaps some job-sharing arrangement with the First/Second Lady may be worked out?  Maybe Hans can be trained as a pointer, or I can recruit some other canine for the job?  Pointers are very photogenic, on the whole, and even if they don't really help all that much I like dogs so

Yours faithfully,
kdubb

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2022, 02:50:45 AMI marked her first on my ballot. It's worth watching the whole interview where she openly talks about the WEF. You may also be surprised that I voted for a immigrant woman who graduated university with a degree in womens studies and environmentalism. And (apparently) when she was a lawyer she specialized in representing immigrant LGBT individuals.

*Fair disclosure. I'm still likely to vote Bernnier in the federal election. But if Liberals can take out Conservative party memberships to try to get Charest in, then I can do the same to try to prevent it. He is so far down the list that I didn't mark him off at all on the ballot...

Poilevre will win the nomination. And will do so by harnessing fear (if you don't vote for me, the Charest may win) like every other POS politician in the last half century. I marked him as my third (and final) choice. Man, am I sick of people voting out of fear instead of out of hope or optimism.

I did watch most of it, that's how I know about the bugs 🕷 👀 I hope she wins

pate

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2022, 02:43:31 AMYou are referring to the militarized force that pepper sprayed protesters, shot reporters for the "wrong paper" at point blank range with a non lethal projectile, trampled a native elder under their horse and then laughed about it with leaked texts joking about a musical ride and jackboots?

Or is it the force that took a military veteran who was the only survivor of an IED and had a ton of physical injuries and crushed him, and re injured him?

Possibly the RCMP who now openly admit to withholding information in order to push Trudeaus political gun control agenda using a shooting in Nova Scotia?

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure that there are still two respectable Mounties in the force. But they have lost almost all respect that took a century to build.

*I'll be honest. The individual cops are probably not all bad. The problem is that every last one will follow orders no matter what. And some of them in Ottawa proved that there is an element that will not only follow orders- but do so with panache and glee if they are given a blank cheque to attack Canadians and stomp on their heads.

Personally I enjoyed the Canadian soldier suffering with PTSD offered euthanasia by Veterans Affairs story.

If the soldier in question was a US Military Veteran utilizing the VA, he could look forward to several months of "Quality Living" before the VA got a round tuit and put him out of his misery.



I wonder if they use a firing squad for that, Nautical Shore?

-p

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2022, 08:30:05 AMDear sir, the best I can come oo with is "People for Eating Tarantulas, Roaches, and other Insects, Ethically" which works out to PETRIE (or PFETRAOI,E if we are being pedantic) which doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.  I will give it some more thought...

Technically:  Tarantulas are not Insects;  theythe hobo elite are Arachnids.

Mixing Arachnid Meal in with Insect Meal can be dangerous (especially if you just dump the poor bastards into a Meal Grinder while theythe hobo elite are still alive), while it is true that some Insects have toxins/poisons stored in their bodies, most Arachnids certainly do.

So probably, you would want to avoid the general practice of eating Arachnids.

Although, much like Fugu Sushi, a Tarantula could probably be eaten if prepared appropriately, although our naescent grass-roots political wing of PETRI(-DISH?)ers might protest because one of themthe hobo elite happens to own a Trantula, Nautical Shore?

Maybe we could get our grass-roots organization to do a little fun political in-fighting on whether Lab-grown Tarantula Meats or Insect Meal are the Ethically Superior Protein Source?

That could be fun for the blue-haired obese ANTIFA WhoreHe/Hurz to debate at the Annual PETRI-DISH Meating, held in the weak before the next G7-11 thing...

I digress wildly...

Prosit,
-p












/self-reported:  off topic

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 04, 2022, 12:38:21 PMTechnically:  Tarantulas are not Insects;  theythe hobo elite are Arachnids.

Mixing Arachnid Meal in with Insect Meal can be dangerous (especially if you just dump the poor bastards into a Meal Grinder while theythe hobo elite are still alive), while it is true that some Insects have toxins/poisons stored in their bodies, most Arachnids certainly do.

So probably, you would want to avoid the general practice of eating Arachnids.

Although, much like Fugu Sushi, a Tarantula could probably be eaten if prepared appropriately, although our naescent grass-roots political wing of PETRI(-DISH?)ers might protest because one of themthe hobo elite happens to own a Trantula, Nautical Shore?

Maybe we could get our grass-roots organization to do a little fun political in-fighting on whether Lab-grown Tarantula Meats or Insect Meal are the Ethically Superior Protein Source?

That could be fun for the blue-haired obese ANTIFA WhoreHe/Hurz to debate at the Annual PETRI-DISH Meating, held in the weak before the next G7-11 thing...

I digress wildly...

Prosit,
-p












/self-reported:  off topic

Dear sir, forgive me; I only included Tarantulas because somewhere in this cesspit I once saw a video of a large man eating one and it stuck in my head for some reason.  I believe the creature came in a can  :o

I am sure I can round up any number of obese pastel-haired antifa commanders of indeterminate gender who will be happy to work themselves into a lather debating anything at all but, amusing as that is for about five minutes, it does get a little wearing.  Maybe instead of a board room the PETRIE committee could hold its sessions in a hog wallow equipped with pool noodles and a couple viewing chairs where we could sit (shirtless in nice weather) with beers?

Yours faithfully,
kdubb

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 05, 2022, 11:00:56 AMDear sir, forgive me; I only included Tarantulas because somewhere in this cesspit I once saw a video of a large man eating one and it stuck in my head for some reason.  I believe the creature came in a can  :o

I am sure I can round up any number of obese pastel-haired antifa commanders of indeterminate gender who will be happy to work themselves into a lather debating anything at all but, amusing as that is for about five minutes, it does get a little wearing.  Maybe instead of a board room the PETRIE committee could hold its sessions in a hog wallow equipped with pool noodles and a couple viewing chairs where we could sit (shirtless in nice weather) with beers?

Yours faithfully,
kdubb

I don't know about you, but I had no intention of sitting around watching the PETRIE committee meatings:  there is too much Shit to Fix!  Will avidly read their manifestos, memos, and declarations;  I am certain they will be quite amusing and raise some very interesting points:  if not an eyebrow.

You may take diligent notes, and send me the minutes of the proceedings.

Don't forget that due to security reasons we cannot both be in the same place very often.

The important thing is to get some sort of general agreement and codification on Ethically Raised and Harvested Cricket Meal, so that the USA can dominate the world market in this lucrative, speculative, and possibly delicious (I will let Mikey try it out for a few months, even though he will eat ANYTHING) commodity.

I am already dipping into the MAPA KamPain coffers and making a few discrete, conservative, and entirely hedged moves on the World Cricket Meal Futures Market.  Of course, my main focus is on the Plum Futures, but this being the most novel of my many MAPA initiatives I have not yet grown bored of it.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"

WOTR

Quote from: pate on September 05, 2022, 09:57:58 PMI don't know about you, but I had no intention of sitting around watching the PETRIE committee meatings:  there is too much Shit to Fix!  Will avidly read their manifestos, memos, and declarations;  I am certain they will be quite amusing and raise some very interesting points:  if not an eyebrow.

You may take diligent notes, and send me the minutes of the proceedings.

Don't forget that due to security reasons we cannot both be in the same place very often.

The important thing is to get some sort of general agreement and codification on Ethically Raised and Harvested Cricket Meal, so that the USA can dominate the world market in this lucrative, speculative, and possibly delicious (I will let Mikey try it out for a few months, even though he will eat ANYTHING) commodity.

I am already dipping into the MAPA KamPain coffers and making a few discrete, conservative, and entirely hedged moves on the World Cricket Meal Futures Market.  Of course, my main focus is on the Plum Futures, but this being the most novel of my many MAPA initiatives I have not yet grown bored of it.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"


Hasn't Brandon been on a rant about MAPA over the last couple of days?

K_Dubb

Checking in on The United People Of Canada's embassy in Ottawa, we find this shameful display

https://twitter.com/4brevity/status/1564654244355280896

I am shocked and appalled at this highly suggestive dancing on the steps of a church in full view of children, I believe I even saw panties, what will these degenerates think of next?  >:(


WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 05, 2022, 11:51:24 PMMaking friends and influencing people  8)

https://twitter.com/kittiecutie/status/1566550303675224065

Possibly the best part of that is that we now call the police when somebody calls us a "crazy lady" or asks if we have a real job? How dare somebody say something that could in some alternate universe be considered offensive. I demand they be charged.  :'(

I'm positive that they are all nutcases. Probably not the best ambassadors for a freedom movement. But crying to the government and the police is laughable. Perhaps the police don't respond because it is tuPOC? Which officer is going to want to respond to arrest people of colour in today's political climate?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2022, 12:41:32 AMPossibly the best part of that is that we now call the police when somebody calls us a "crazy lady" or asks if we have a real job? How dare somebody say something that could in some alternate universe be considered offensive. I demand they be charged.  :'(

I'm positive that they are all nutcases. Probably not the best ambassadors for a freedom movement. But crying to the government and the police is laughable. Perhaps the police don't respond because it is tuPOC? Which officer is going to want to respond to arrest people of colour in today's political climate?

LOL there were two patrol cars there already just out of view, I think the police are pretty much over it.  I did enjoy the fat-shaming from across the street; that should be normalized across the western world.  It's too bad we didn't get a look at the obese heckler.

They have plans to tune the piano and even the pipe organ, the latter is a big job!  I am pulling for them.  Also weekly barbecues to get to know the neighbors, I suppose the fat man will just show up and eat everything.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 05, 2022, 11:51:24 PMMaking friends and influencing people  8)

https://twitter.com/kittiecutie/status/1566550303675224065

In many of our major cities police won't come (or delayed) to minor incidents. Or even told to stand down from confrontations. This could be also some 'slight' blue-flu since the politicians don't support them. "Jump Jacks?" "Not Jumping Jacks?" and Canada so one woulda thought they call them "Star Jacks" like I think Brits do (due to some weird reason?)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2022, 04:59:43 PMIn many of our major cities police won't come (or delayed) to minor incidents. [...] (due to some weird reason?)

Well they've probably learned to check their list and make it twice and find out who's naughty or nice before sending in a baker's dozen with egg roll to investigate Miss delivered Cinnamon.


(Okay mom says that one's too far, but she says post anyway, because she always wondered what Krakatoa sounded like when it went off.)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2022, 04:59:43 PMIn many of our major cities police won't come (or delayed) to minor incidents. Or even told to stand down from confrontations. This could be also some 'slight' blue-flu since the politicians don't support them. "Jump Jacks?" "Not Jumping Jacks?" and Canada so one woulda thought they call them "Star Jacks" like I think Brits do (due to some weird reason?)

"Star Jacks" lol how gay

Yes Seattle PD has been sulking for a few years now since they can't just shoot anyone they want, and they had to get the Dread Baxeen  :'(

K_Dubb

Canadian patriots are headed to Ram Ranch, Manitoba this weekend to fix shit 💪🍁 Marcus Ray is on this



Along with camping and barbecues they will discuss a new Constitution



Interestingly, point no. 1 would see broad agreement across the political spectrum.  Point 4, NO taxes of any kind, would be sweet! Also FREE SPEECH PERIODT except for political correctness or cultural Marxism which is not free speech  ;D

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod