• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fearmongers Perpetuate Rumor US Marine Reserves Have Been Activated Against Coup

Started by Gunner65, October 06, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

pate

I think you'd need Q-level security clearance to know it is a joynt US-Russia operation.

Russian operation loosely translates to "URBAN YETI/WILDMAN"

US operation codenamed "RAINBOW SASQUATCH"

I have said too much.

-p

Gunner65

You can always go where Quayle has been for a couple of years, TBN with those freaks. Lots of money with the Zionist Christian Prophecy crowd and don't forget the 2012 crowd like Tom Horn who burned his own farm down to do it!

Greg Evensen and "Hawk" and his other buddies (Greg Evensen and Joyce Riley are dead)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 07:53:18 PM
You can always go where Quayle has been for a couple of years, TBN with those freaks. Lots of money with the Zionist Christian Prophecy crowd and don't forget the 2012 crowd like Tom Horn who burned his own farm down to do it!

You sound very agenda driven.

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 07:55:49 PM
You sound very agenda driven.
You sound very provocative and opportunistic. Are you defending the people I accuse of being liars? Do you define those exposing fraudulent people with a known (defined) agenda as having an "agenda" against them?

SO BE IT! 

Gunner65

That's the way it goes. We research, identify, define and expose this shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:00:37 PM
You sound very provocative and opportunistic. Are you defending the people I accuse of being liars? Do you define those exposing fraudulent people with a known (defined) agenda as having an "agenda" against them?

SO BE IT!

But why is it so personal to you? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:10:35 PM
That's the way it goes. We research, identify, define and expose this shit.

What shit? That the military might be preparing for an attempted internal coup? I’d think that would’ve been SOP for them for quite sometime now. I think that maybe it’s you who’s trying to be provocative.

Gunner65

Because I love this country. And I will not be intimidated by the Cultural Marxist crap which is largely responsible for undermining every aspect of our culture and cotinues to influence everything that is happening  today. 

Gunner65

You are one of the most aggressive persons here,  I don't really give a shit. We have rights under the 1st Amendment, Douglas Dietrich and others like you would seek to remove it.  What are you? Why should I not take my right to free speech or expression personally? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:21:13 PM
Because I love this country. And I will not be intimidated by the Cultural Marxist crap which is largely responsible for undermining every aspect of our culture and cotinues to influence everything that is happening  today.

Then I’d think you’d be for an armed insurrection against them? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:27:16 PM
You are one of the most aggressive persons here,  I don't really give a shit. We have rights under the 1st Amendment, Douglas Dietrich and others like you would seek to remove it.  What are you?

I wouldn’t know. I never listen to his show. You’re the only one here who continues to talk about him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:27:16 PM
You are one of the most aggressive persons here.

I’m too aggressive....for a guy named Gunner? Oh, sweet irony! ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 08:27:44 PM
Then I’d think you’d be for an armed insurrection against them? ???
Well, there you go putting out "words and themes and attaching them to people.  "Armed insurrection"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:34:33 PM
Well, there you go putting "words and themes and attaching them to people.  "Armed insurrection"

What would you call it?

Gunner65

When is it you define what you are ascribing makes those definitions?  We have previous historical instances to define those terms.

Dr. MD MD

So, you’re upset about how Marxists have entreched themselves in our government? Great! Me too! So, why in the world you be upset that our military might be planning for action against this?!

Gunner65

Are they?  Is it?  Where is the evidence of 1.5 million UN troops living in vacant FEMA camps?

We are already aware of the impact of Cultural Marxism on our society since 1930. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:48:55 PM
Are they?  Is it?  Where is the evidence of 1.5 million UN troops living in vacant FEMA camps?

As I suspected, you sir, are a poser. I don’t even believe you’re military or upset about Maxists. More like you are one.

Gunner65

I perceive this as a continued political attack but It is also an attempt to intimidate.  Trust me, when Alex Jones uses bullshit from Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges, something is wrong.

Gunner65

And MD MD can lick my balls.  Because he knows I am right!  The attempts to confuse or alter what people perceive is an ancient ploy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 08:59:04 PM
And MD MD can lick my balls.  Because he knows I am right!

Right about what?! I still don’t get your beef. :D

Gunner65

Feining confusion,  ignorance or victimhood is a crucial part of the deception!

Gunner65

Your response is speculative, based on hearsay. You are the premier attack troll of Bellgab are you not?

Gunner65

Describe your imaginations then of the repeal of the 1st Amendment

The implications and subsequent ramifications on the systems of government resulting from such a repeal.?